All Comments on 'Cheryl's Lament'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
ReadyOneReadyOneabout 4 years ago
Much Better... Almost cured.

We made it half way through the final page before you broke out with the "James Comey School of Law Enforcement" barb.

The comments about ethics vs morals weren't a problem. Even the "unless they changed the Constitution" remark was not out of line for the story.

You were subtle about the bugging and other "big brother" statements, allowing the read to draw their own conclusions.

Much progress and a very good story. Shame she killed herself off. Thanks!

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

Cucks get one star

And Lionel is the biggest cuck ever

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

I don't think it would've been possible for any man to forgive her after what she did to him, but Lionel was a weak cuckold, so maybe he secretly liked it?

From a storytelling perspective, she goes through all her punishment, then is just randomly gang-raped? That came totally out of left field and was just a bizarre way to end it. I also find it hard to believe she'd kill herself because of the attack. Cheryl spent a year being torn apart my animals and raped by ape-like creatures... It seemed odd that she'd commit suicide after winning Lionel back.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 4 years ago

It wasn't a lament, it was a brag sheet about all her "activities". This woman is not a good person. She is willingly seduced by powerful people and abuses her husband. Now she was caught and punished. She behaves because she is scared of being punished further. She now sees her husband as strong but is still making choices on a poor foundation, admiration of power, instead of love and respect.

Lionel is a wimp.

mindmeld31mindmeld31about 4 years ago

I vowed to give your stories another chance as there has been some entertainment value to them, but you can't help but throw in a political comment or two. There are other sites where that may be more appreciated, but I do not come here for any of that, on either side of the aisle. As such, I will no longer entertain the idea of reading anymore of your stories. I'm sure you think you are being cute, but the only one being entertained here is you.

The story itself was hot garbage. After a few paragraphs, I skimmed to the end. You might want to look up the definition of misogynist - fits you to a T.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveabout 4 years ago
The banter in first person

The way you write the conversations and interaction went from “I” to “you”. It made it impossible to know whose perspective the reader was supposed to be seeing the story from. Most stories can hold up if they at least make sense via the rules of writing. Unfortunately this one does not. It felt childish because of the “you” and “I”. Better luck next time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

very well done.

sad she died though, she was back to being a good person again.

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
too weird for me

This was just crazy. Besides, why would a wife who "loves" her husband and wants to explain something write a letter about how great her lover was compared to her spouse and how the sex was so much better? That really makes the husband feel OK? Geez, come on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One star

Out of respect for your previous work I made it to the end. But I wish I hadn’t. It was one long hallucination with an unnecessary trivial political throw in near the end that contributed nothing.

Go somewhere else for that please.

I usually enjoy your stuff even the over the top stories but my interest is fading.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Decent followup.

Was a bit on the gentle side IMO but done pretty well.

I appreciate that you went ahead and wrote this,

Thx.

KTD2020KTD2020about 4 years ago
I think you redeemed her

I actually cared for Cheryl by the end of the story. Not the entitled bitch from the start, but the changed wife at the end. I didn’t like the ending because it felt so random, but that’s me. There’s a big difference between willing sex and rape. It’s too bad Cheryl was so damaged she lost sight of that.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 4 years ago
5 stars to the continuing story of JUSTICE

I think you would do well writing a old western story. Love reading westerns as well as the ones with black ops, military, etc,,

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Good finish..

...he does appear a cuck but it was still a good story, both parts, but then again I quite like your universe☺ . Thanks ST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Perpetual Bitch Brigade

Is back... Fuck 'em. This was good, and I loved the "James Comey School of Law Enforcement" line. That was funny. Too bad she died, though. Keep posting, ST, love your stuff! 5*

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Tramp, maybe you need a third installment about Lionel and Cheryl where they aid the Justice Gang from a legal point of view in the real world and spiritual, giving Lionel and Cheryl a chance at a future in one way or another.

To Lujon2019, in your view of life no story you read will ever get more than 1 star because every male in any story on this site (or the real world) is a Cuck.

Tramp, another five star performance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Never got past the laundry list of excuses.

This just wasn't worth the time spent to even read part of it. Not a good idea.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

Four pages of saddle tramp trash. Every story has the same tired worn out cliche's to go along with reprehensible editing.

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

A good, but somber end to Cheryl's story. I've really enjoyed your connected Universe, it makes the stories so much more interesting. Can't wait for your next one!

Thank You!

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good sequel. I like that we don't know what Lionel would have done, that was a good choice by the author. But hey this author makes a lot of good choices in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why did she commit suicide?

The rape appeared to be the precipitant for her suicide. As I read the story, she felt compelled to kill herself rather than dishonor or disrespect Lionel ever again. Is the implication a husband is disrespected if his wife is raped by three home intruders? That the wife should be ashamed because she is a victim of sexual assault?

That is classic misogynistic bullshit.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
Redemption and grace.

I don't think she should have killed herself ... but that did serve as a way to get Justice to close the loop.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
not really

if we were grading on a curve, this would be a 5* because of abundance of crap lately in the LW category. But it doesn't sync with the original. It's like the original was the ultimate BTB and this was the kinder, gentler RAAC version of the same story. So her getting raped, disrespected HIM? C'mon, of all the conscious choices she did make to cuckold him, that wasn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SAD

It was wonderful she reformed and sad she commited suicide. At one time she was terrible because of greed. Too bad she hadn't lived to redeem herself fully. I truly admire your writing, Saddletramp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

How are we to know how she really felt about him? At that point she needed him and he had magical powers- could she really afford defy him? Her lover was shot in the head, and she had poor health and her looks were gone.

I liked the story. It was off the chain. Can easily say I did not know what was going to happen at any point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
some good; some, well...

The best part of this story was the direct inclusion of the situation happening to Michael Flynn (our retired general persecuted by the o'bama administration for political purposes). The Flynn case is as corrupt as could ever be and it is unnerving to realize that it is because WE allowed the swamp to grow so deep that this man is being vilified.

The groundhog day reference was a bit tiresome as was the need for a "conclusion" to the saga. I was never a great fan of the story when anything was possible with the cast of a rope or mounting a magical horse. This isn't the brilliance of Harry Potter (hell, it's Literotica, what should I expect) in the making. I do understand and adjust to that.

The moral and ethical differentiation was well versed as well and adds to your score.

Overall? I'm glad I have a real life and no time to write, but appreciate folks like you who do.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didnt care after half way through the first page.

I started it and then once the obligatory big cock, forced cuckolding, pregnancy possiblity and tricking husband showed up... who cares. I generally like your stories but this one advances no plot nor does it add to character development. .I know you said this would be different and you said you would probably write the manifesto. Maybe some will find it interesting.

Reader121Reader121about 4 years ago

James Comey school? What kind of dumbass conspiracy theorist would write something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

True, ctdans, but how much will you bet that the usual suspects will be calling this the best writing since War and Peace?

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
James comey

School of law enforcement, love it. Good story. Cerebral. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Difficult to Imagine

Suspension of belief required? OK. Still, you've provided enough fuel for thought, some of it deep, about some very basic questions that need to be examined. That's one of the great attributes of good fiction (I say, Fiction!): it can stimulate examination of things are are decidedly not fictitious. Supposedly. Occasionally, at least.

Thanks for that. It seems the negative assessments were looking for something else. I hope they find it.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good one

Man that sequence where she was chained to the rock, you had to be feverish or high when you thought that up. That was some imagination there. I enjoyed it, too bad it ended badly for her. I don't quite get these confession letters though. The wife always talks about how much bigger and better the lover was. This has to make the betrayed man feel a lot better. Good one ST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fetish stuff

Sadistic, female-hating crap. Belongs in the fetish section

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago

Did the writer go to the Donald j Trump school of reality?

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
"the James Comey School of Law Enforcement"

That line alone earned the story a five star rating.

You're getting weirder as you go, but your readers are getting acclimatized. At least I am.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Wierd

But totally believable. it fits the Justice series which i look forward to reading every time a new one comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the effort.

It was better than most of the trash appearing here lately. I know that's a pretty low bar, but thanks for what you tried.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
I kind of liked this

Until the end when you find out why she killed herself. It says she killed herself for dishonoring him, but she was raped! She didn't go to bed w a guy or guys,she was raped brutally. Where was this,a dink hole like Pakistan or India where what passes for culture blames the victim for what happened to her,that basically she was responsible for being raped? Reminds of the conservatives who think if a woman gets pregnant she wasn't raped ,she must of wanted it,bc you can't get pregnant from rape,the 'body won't allow it.

Would have been better to either have her kill herself bc she realizes the hubby could never fully love her or bc she felt remorse over what she had done to a good man, killing herself over being raped is skeezy and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No place for politics

There is no place for politics in these stories. The reference spoils an otherwise good stories. Not all of us think or believe that James Comey did the wrong thing. Otherwise a good story.

PS I have written this comment as anonymous as I can’t seem to sign up and create an account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There you go again, taking a swipe at any person who dare to speak the truth against your corrupt leader. Your kind always says that cuckolds does not belong to LW category. The reality is, your politics is more sickening than cuckolds.

saxman1947saxman1947about 4 years ago
@ Dirty Steve

We were reading a letter that she wrote to her husband. In that respect, the use of "you" and "I" made perfect sense to me and I had no trouble reading it. She was not narrating the story to us. She was explaining things to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have read plenty of awful stories

In this category. But this one is in a class by itself.

noyahoonoyahooalmost 4 years ago
One of your finest

you put in he emotions of the people. This is the best you have written yet.

ChcanyonChcanyonalmost 4 years ago
Ho hum

Considering the amount of action and excitement in the first story, this was just plain boring. No new revelations, no great sex sceans, and a very lackluster ending. It only got higher than a two because of the first story.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 4 years ago
A good story...

....but your politics suck. I think Comey did the right thing, too.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 4 years ago
The legal stuff at the end

Requires redrafting. These Rights are afforded under the 5th and 6th Amendments, not because of Miranda. Miranda warnings are given after you have been arrested, not detained. She wasn’t arrested but detained. And if she was detained she didn’t have to go downtown. SCOTUS has made clear that such a detention has to be brief to get the original reason for the stop taken care of (e.g. as when you are detained at a traffic stop). And if The Feds are told by her lawyer that she doesn’t want to speak with them that is the end of the fishing expedition. They leave or they say, “Yes you are under arrest.” That means that believe that they have probable cause for that arrest.Then they can handcuff her. Lionel’s reaction to the handcuff move in this instance is nonsensical when he is told that she is only being detained. He is a trained lawyer? Your scenario hurts your story, dumbs it down, AND spreads the unhelpful view that police officers are generally clowns and thugs unaware of the rights of citizens. If she opens her mouth and lies that is a whole other world of hurt; as Flynn found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Comey was wrong referencing Taffbanjo’s comment

Of course Comey was wrong. He sent FBI agents to question a suspect and did not give him his Miranda warning. He was the only suspect under Crossfire razor. They advised him he did not need an attorney. I don’t think you would like for the FBI to knock on your door and not give you your Miranda rights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Conspiracy Theories

I wish the wacko wingnut fringe would leave their "politics" and conspiracy theories out of literotica. Its bad enough we have to put up with their deranged conman/reality show nutjob polluting our airwaves with his nonsense!

robroy93robroy93almost 4 years ago
God one

I was waiting for this one and it didn't disappoint at all. Some of that stuff came from a nightmare of drugs. She wasn't a good person, but went out hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOT CONCERNED...........

With the single political sidebar, I couldn't get past what a fucking pussy Lionel was. To do what she did was absolutely unforgivable. Once that whore was removed from the rock she would have had to fend for herself on the street. At least she could have been in federal custody to be sheltered. No man would take this whore into his home considering what she'd done.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
IN PARA NORMAL WORLD.....ALL IS POSSIBLE AND EASY

good and evil, black and white, hot and cold, will all balance out because Justice rules. TK U MLJ LV NV

SorchakSorchakalmost 4 years ago
In the immortal words of the Horse

from Ren & Stimpy "Well, no sir, I didn't like it!" Seriously, you have her go through all that shit, and then end it with her being gang raped and committing suicide? I call bullshit!! If Lionel was half the loving, caring man you wrote him to be, he would have understood there was nothing she could have done, there was NO dishonour or disrespect, and he would have done his damnedest to bring the bastards to justice. Provided Justice didn't get to them first, that is. Only 2 stars for this one.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago

LOL she did not show him any disrespect by being raped. The trauma could make her suicidal I guess. However the disrespect before that had no bottom no coming back from the continual compounding of it. It was all just to much of a stretch and should have been changed a little to make it SF or maybe Fantasy.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 3 years ago

Most entertaining, thank you Saddletramp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Makes me laugh everytime I think about it...LOL

"... James Comey School of Law Enforcement or something?"

I think it's gonna stick.

How to insert it into the MSM BS Line fed to the Sheeple is the question...LOL!!!!

Thanks for the stories...))))

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Mad respect for what it took to write this style.

Just struggled to get into it

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Not for me, I found it hard to follow, too choppy⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of course, it’s you, the writer, who ultimately decides how a story starts, proceeds, and ends. However, while I have enjoyed all your stories, and their endings, I strongly disagree with this one. Cheryl paid dearly for nearly a year. She changed. She became the woman she should’ve been. Sure, it took a sever sentence for it to happen, but it happened, nonetheless. That’s why she and Lionel should’ve had a happy ending. Full reconciliation. She showed she changed. Lionel servers to have his wife back. This isn’t like many of the other stories where the cheating spouse refuses to admit their wrongdoing, and definitely do not change. She did. Here, the “once a cheater, always a cheater” adage bears no weight. I would give anything for either a rewrite of the ending or, at the very least, an option to have a different ending, albeit in a separate chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t need to end with her suicide. As much as I like a good BTB story this was already one of redemption.

Ruined it for me.

Bill

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

Don't like the rape and suicide ending after everything she has survived - cost you 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

worthless whore ,would not spit in her ass if her guts were on fire.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06almost 2 years ago

Excellent read.

A true change of heart story

Not a fan of the suicide but it’s your world , AND I’M HAPPY TO READ ABOUT IT

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

The story was excellent but the end, the rape, having Cheryl take her own life was kind of a downer as the reconciliation had been progressing so well and it seemed as it was going to work out with Lionel and Cheryl finally reconciliating. Sad ending but I guess it is what it is. Still gets my 5-star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think her reason for suicide was very weak. I know ityour universe but you are usually tighter in the construction of such things.

Beyond that, FIVE💥💥💥💥💥💫👏

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was another great story by a gifted writer. I give it 5 stars even though I do not go in for that magic rope stuff. It was a shame that Cheryl committed suicide but after being raped by the three men, she felt she must do it to stay faithful to Lionel. I only wished she let Lionel have a say in that decision, but she never gave him a chance.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 1 year ago

I think it quite cowardly of the anonymous commenters to remain invisible. Seems to me that when they spout despicable garbage they would at least be honorable enough to make themselves visible for a rebuttable.

Thanks so much for your excellent writing ST, you're a jewel.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

“I felt so wicked, so wanton”. At least she didn’t feel like a ‘wonton’ (referring to a comment made by Lauren Boebert).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole story, I was looking for her to cheat again, and end back up on that rock. Having her die because of an unrelated, random act, was definitely a twist I didn't expect. My only issue was, with everything she had been through, I don’t think there is any way, she kills herself over getting raped. Unless it happened with a coworker, after she went out and had too much to drink. Possibly even being slipped a date rape drug. But having someone break into the home, who she didn’t know? It would have messed her up, but unless she was still mentally unstable, I don’t buy it. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Twisted. I don't get why her being raped by three men, was something that she though would be disrespectful to her husband because she might get pregnant and would not get a divorce, to the degree that she commits suicide. After everything that she went through that is really warped and dark. If a woman is raped that is in no way disrespect or demeaning to the husband. Thatbis just wrong. And considering everything she suffered, why would a rape by three humans even compare to what she suffered chained to that rock. If anything being torn apart each day should have caused her to go insane. Doesn't make any sense and is a crappy ending to a weird but intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible masochist as hero. Here is a wife, that leaves him in desert to die…..95% death rate in that desert left like that…..then actually PISSES on him goodbye. Tells him he has a small dick, the rat bastard she hooks up with has a bigger …….then for emphasis ‘a much bigger dick’……and is a better, far more energetic lover…and she was REALLY INTO THAT. Screws the villain in public numerous times, gives the hero masochist a cuck special creampie just minutes old…..telling him she is so wet because she was so hot for him.Now she writes all this to him….admitting all this after he rescuers her from purgatory…..a second Prometheus. Did any of your hero’s ever consider dumping such a toxic woman. I wonder how a woman could insult some one more? As for them rape…..the three shouldn’t have been arrested but complimented. 0 stars

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Very well done. I do wish somehow Cheryl had managed to survive and reconcile but at least she acted morally at the end. The portrayal of her ordeal chained to the rock was very well done. Prometheus came alive to me then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As with most of your stories, I really enjoyed it, however, I really hated the ending.

Alvares1414Alvares141411 months ago

Eh. 3*

I was livid that he essentially took Cheryl back. Maybe he needed another pissing session to remind him of why that was a bad idea, but luckily she ended up dead. So that gets a 3

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

5 BIG ONES, again!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. Cheryl was like a cartoon villainess. Wtf? Thrn thr year of unimaginable torture on the rock? That drive anyone insane. Then the partial reconciliation? Then she gets raped by three meen and feels she has dishonored her husband and commits suicide. And people like this over the top, dark, twisted revenge and torture and suicide stuff? Meh no accounting for taste. Too extreme. Ughh. Personally I come to this site for diversions and entertainment not horror stories. Yikes. Note the author writes very well. But wom grim, dark subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Felt the suicide was unwarranted. Maybe take the three rapists out to the rock and surround them with ape like creatures with enormous penises looking for hairy male asses to tear up. Over and over and ...........

Loved the James Comey School of Law Enforcement comment. Trump derangement syndrome is real. I have worked in New York City. I find folks from Queens refreshing. At least they are in your face and not sneaking around behind you to stab you in the back. Anyone who does not get Trump needs to get out more or stay in their basement in their PJs to avoid all the scary people and include lots of soy in their diet. One of the very few people that went to DC that didn't get rich "serving the people" Right, serving the people using recipes from the book "To Serve Man" .

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

This was a very interesting visit to the ST world.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck off Cheryl

DuncanitaDuncanita3 months ago

I actually felt sorry for Cheryl, she seemed to redeemed herself and found her way back... 5stars

Chimo1961Chimo19613 months ago

You wrote the hell out of this one. It withstanding the fantasy theme. You wrote her to your highest level

Of evil, punished her, redeemed her. Managed to hint at reconciliation. Then you need it in a plausible manner. One of your best efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...