Cheryl's Passion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely remember sliding her tiny panties off her shapely hips. And I definitely don't remember folding them neatly afterwards. What I do remember is forcing my tongue into the hot, wet furrow between her swollen labia and tasting her juices for the first time.

The juices from Kat's vagina had a slightly salty taste, although it was more exotic than that. There was something alluring and subtle to her flavor. I liked it. It was deep and mysterious and unlike anything I'd experienced when working my tongue into April or Mrs. Ladd or any other woman I'd ever went down on.

Kat twitched and squirmed as I worked my tongue deep into her cleft. Apparently, I had overwhelmed her, and she pushed me away for a few seconds, while she caught her breath. I looked up at her heavy-lidded eyes while she made moaning and panting sounds. Eventually she nodded her head and commanded me to go back to work on her wet, needy sex.

I held onto Kat's firm thighs and kissed the pink, swollen lips of her inner labia and tasted her secretions. In keeping with my training on how a slave should please a woman, I gently kissed Kat's inner labia. Kat made soft cooing sounds as I did this, however she soon reverted from soft cooing to panting and sharp inhalations of breath, I kissed harder and then separated her pubic lips with my tongue.

Once my tongue was firmly inside her pink, warm, dripping sex, Kat's breathing became rapid and urgent. Without being told, I removed my tongue from inside of her sex and sought out her swollen clitoris which was now remarkably visible and poking out of its hood.

I trapped her hard, swollen clitoris between my teeth and at first; I sucked on her clitoris gently, however Kat found her voice and ordered me to suck on it harder.

Of course, I obeyed. I had just met Kat; however, I had already developed strong feelings for her. Of course, April wanted to me to make Kat happy, and I loved April. Also, I was a submissive, trained to serve dominant women and she was a dominant, beautiful woman. It was only natural that I would want to please her.

I sucked on her clit with wild enthusiasm and my efforts were rewarded with a series of feminine screams and moans. Kat writhed and squirmed and gripped my head tightly. She pushed my face into her sex and rocked her hips. Her inevitable orgasm was loud and passionate. On and on she came, abandoning herself to delirious, libidinous pleasure. He legs went wobbly, her whole body shuddered, and she very nearly collapsed on the floor.

She looked down upon me, smiled brightly and panted. The shirt she was wearing was very tight and I could see her firm, rounded breasts rise and fall with every lusty, resounding breath.

Kat exhaled audibly, and she backed away from me, as her bare feet took two steps back.

"April was right," Kat asserted loudly, "You do have a great talent for using your mouth on a woman's clit. You're extraordinary."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, looking up, shyly. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to make eye contact with her. Some mistresses think that slaves are always to keep their eyes downcast, however, Kat didn't seem to be one of those mistresses.

"April also told me that you have years of ballet and gymnastics training," Kat said, "She said that you're extremely flexible."

It was true that I had taken both ballet and gymnastics lessons, however, those were both some years back. I was somewhat rusty at both ballet and gymnastics; however, I was still quite flexible.

"April is correct, Mistress," I replied, "I am very flexible."

"Excellent," Kat exclaimed, the look in her eyes becoming even more intense. And then she ordered me to do a Straddle split.

Now, straddle splits require an enormous amount of flexibility, and they are extremely difficult to perform. They're executed by extending the legs to the left and right of the torso. You stretch the legs apart in a straight line. This is a very difficult stretch that really puts a huge strain on the inner thigh muscles and basically all of muscles, tendons and ligaments in the whole pelvic area.

I had to warm up first by doing a series of stretching exercises. Without a thorough warmup, there was a serious danger of me pulling a muscle or rupturing something and having to go to the hospital.

Another thing a straddle split does (if you do it correctly) is to force a girl's pubic lips into direct contact with the floor, with most of the girl's body weight pressing down on top of them. So, there I was naked, with my loins completely shaved, my labia swollen and sensitive and most of my body weight pressing my labia firmly into the floor.

Of course, my pubic lips were swollen and soaking wet. So, as I pressed them into the floor, I was getting the hardwood floor as wet and sticky with my juices.

My inner-thigh muscles burned, and my legs trembled as I held this difficult position, however Kat seemed to be pleased with my performance. She favored me with an appreciative smile.

"You look absolutely delicious right now," Kat informed me, "With your vulva shaved smooth, your labia so wet and swollen, the look of arousal and sexual frustration on your face, and your legs so shamelessly far apart, you're a brazenly sexual creature. I adore the way you look right now."

I felt exposed, far more exposed than I had ever felt from merely being naked. And Kat seemed to enjoy me this way.

"Now, crawl up onto the bed," Kat commanded, patting the mattress with her hand, "lie down and spread your legs for me."

Obediently I crawled. I did exactly as Kat had said and spread my legs far apart. My inner thigh muscles screamed in protest, however, I was determined to make Kat happy with my performance. My submissive nature had me conditioned to want to please dominant women.

Kat looked down at my naked, vulnerable body and gave me another appreciative look. Then she took the index finger of her right hand and she dragged her fingertip through the soaking-wet, pink, swollen folds of my sensitive pubic lips.

I closed my eyes and whimpered. I was so desperately in need of orgasmic release, and Kat's fingers stimulated an entire army of hyper stimulated nerve endings.

"You're so wet," Kat observed as she fingers the moist, unfurled petals of my sex, "You really enjoy being a sex-slave, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, Mistress," I replied, my voice shaky and my legs trembling as I attempted to hold them obscenely far apart.

"I'm going to treat you like a sex slave," Kat assured me, "I'm going to play with your naked body like it's something that I bought at Sotheby's. I'm going to spank you, like that girl from your high school spanked you. I'm going to use and abuse that beautiful body of yours. I'm going to play with your pussy and your nipples until you moan, squirm and get you even wetter than you are right now. And then I'll leave you teetering on the edge of climax."

As Kat was telling me all of the delicious, horrible, abusive things she was going to do to me, she stroked my swollen pubic lips and then finally worked two of her fingers into my vagina and probed my wet, throbbing sex, searching for the most responsive nerve endings she could find.

"Oooooh," I replied inarticulately, unable to form any actual words. My body was feverish, overheated and overstimulated. Kat was gazing down at my naked body with an intense, hungry look in her eyes and doing deliciously cruel things to me with her fingers. My brain didn't seem to capable of putting together any coherent sentences, so I just made vowel-sounds in response to Kat's words.

Kat's fingers probed deep into my vaginal cleft and another agonizing wave of desire passed through me, making my legs twitch and my nipples to swell with heat. I whimpered and panted as Kat's fingers explored my sensitive interior and my poor sex throbbed again with hungry spasms.

I could feel her fingers inside of me, exploring my moist interior. They delved deep and her fingertips prodded, searching for areas that were especially sensitive or receptive to being touched. Every time she found a spot that was sufficiently sensitive I would moan and whimper and struggle to hold myself in the position Kat had ordered.

My adductor muscles shuddered, and I felt my body become covered in a sheen of sweat as I attempted to keep my legs indecently far apart while Kat toyed with my sex, driving me to breathtaking heights of sexual agony.

"It's adorable to watch you suffer," Kat confined in me as I panted and trembled, "You're trying so hard to be a good and obedient slave-girl; however, your body is throbbing with need and sexual distress."

My breath came in ragged pants, and I could barely speak, however, I somehow managed to say something respectful to Kat in response.

"I would love to make you suffer and writhe like this until the sun came up, however, April wants you returned to her at a decent hour, so that she can use you, and that you can both get some sleep tonight."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, my voice sounding weak and strained.

"Perhaps, just one more hour then," she said, and she grasped one of my sensitive nipples and pinched it cruelly, while simultaneously working her fingers deep into my throbbing sex.