Cheryl's Passion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and saw a woman my age. She looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't for the life of me remember where we'd met.

"Um, yeah," I responded hesitantly, "Do I know you?"

"Sarah," she said, "Sarah Waterbury."

It took me a few seconds, but I bounced that name around in my head, trying to get some synapses to fire in my brain.

"From Ms. Mixon's ballet classes," I finally exclaimed, "I haven't seen you in like, what, four years?"

Sarah nodded in agreement and then I turned to Prue and said, "Prue, this is Sarah Waterbury, we took some dance classes together. Sarah, this is Prudence Cuthbert. She's my girlfriend."

I just blurted that out, although I suppose it was true. April was my mistress, but I had been released into Prue's custody until April's uncle went away. But Prue wasn't really interested in treating me like a slave. She just wanted me for affection, friendship and sex. That made girlfriend the proper term, right?

"Wow," Sarah said, "You make for a cute couple, although I had no idea you were gay."

"Well, back in the day we didn't socialize much," I said, "It was all barre stretches, arabesque, fish dives, leg extensions and fouetté jeté until we dropped."

"That's true," Sarah conceded, "Choreographers and ballet instructors are pretty much sadists." Then she turned her attention to Prue and said, "So, how did the two of you meet?"

"High school," Prue replied cheerfully as she squeezed my hand, "I had a crush on her the very first time we met. Sadly, Cheryl didn't feel the same way. It took me a long time before I was able to make her fall in love with me."

"Tenacity," Sarah said, "I admire that in a woman. There was a girl in our dance class that had a crush on Cheryl, but no matter what she did, she could never seem to get Cheryl to pay any attention to her. She eventually gave up."

"What?" I demanded, "I don't remember anybody in any of my dance classes having a crush on me."

"Heidi," Sarah said, "She always danced better when you were watching, she always complimented you on your flexibility, when, let's face it, Heidi was more flexible than you, and then there was that time she let you borrow her leg warmers, and then-"

"I thought she was just being friendly," I insisted.

"No, she very definitely had a crush on you," Sarah said, "I thought you were straight. It turns out you were just dense."

I just nodded in agreement. Prue had a crush on me when I was in high school and I had never noticed. And apparently, she wasn't the only one. I was horrible at picking up on the signs. I had a habit of mistaking flirting for friendliness. Several people had already pointed this out to me.

Sarah was thrilled to have run into me and had stories she wanted to share with me about our former dance-mates, but Prue was in a hurry to get back home. We ended up compromising. Sarah and I exchanged phone numbers and I promised I'd call her later and we'd get together.

* * *

When we got home, Prue grabbed me and kissed me enthusiastically. I kissed her back, passionately, I knew that Prue was much more into kissing than April. It was a big thing for her, she seemed to think that a woman's lips and tongue were important erogenous zones and that they required lots of attention.

Prue's mouth melded to mine, and her tongue explored my mouth. I moaned, but Prue's mouth and tongue acted like a gag, muffling the sounds that I made. Her hands roamed across my body as we kissed, pressing into the small of my back and squeezing my buttocks.

Prue broke from a kiss and we spent a few seconds catching out breath. Then she said, "I loved it when you said I was your girlfriend. Having you as my girlfriend is like a dream come true." Then she slid her hands underneath the fabric of my crop top and cupped my breasts. I moaned as she fondled my boobs and my nipples became stiff and begged for attention. Without being told, Prue's thumbs found my nipples and rubbed them, causing a wicked tingling sensation to radiate from my breasts and travel all the way down to my loins.

At some point my top and my bra ended up on the floor and Prue's mouth sealed itself over mine again. She moaned into my mouth, I moaned into hears and she held me tightly as we kissed. Her skin was becoming feverishly hot and I was about to suggest that we both get completely naked, when I heard the sound of Prue's mother entering the house.

"Prue, I'm home!"

"Dammit," Prue swore, "What time is it?"

Apparently, we had lost track of time. Prue picked up my clothes off the floor and she handed them to me. I quickly got dressed and we went out to greet Prue's mother.

* * *

"Hello, Ms. Cuthbert," I said when Prue and I entered the front of the dining room area.

"Cheryl, I told you there's no need to be formal. Call me Nat."

"Right, sorry, Nat."

Prue's mother had gone grocery shopping on her way home from work. She recruited Prue and me to help unload groceries from her car, and then she prevailed upon us to assist her in making dinner. She didn't mention anything about me being a slave, and for a while I thought she might even have forgotten what had been said that morning, but as Prue and I were setting the table, I heard Ms. Cuthbert say, "So, what's it like being a slave?"

"It's um, exciting," I said, not able to formulate a more intelligent response in the time allotted.

"When I was in college some of my friends were into that," she confessed, "Mostly they were girls about your age, although there was one boy. They all though it was exciting too. Although most of them outgrew it by their senior year."

"I'm not going to outgrow it," I said, "This is my passion now. It's what gets my heart pounding. For me to outgrow being a slave would be like Charles Dickens outgrowing writing."

"Really," Nat responded, "My friends from my college days had difficulties finding someone who was willing to treat them like a slave. Being a slave without a master sort of killed the enthusiasm for them."

"Oh, Cheryl has a master," Prue chimed in, "Her name is April."

"The proper term in this situation is mistress," I said, helping to clarify.

Prue's mother turned to me and gave me an appraising look. Then she said, "Very well. You're off to a promising start. Another problem that some of my friends ran into was corporal punishment. Any slave worthy of the name ends up having to deal with being spanked, paddled and even worse. Some of my friends confessed that the pain was just too intense and they gave it up."

"That won't happen to me," I assured her.

"Cheryl has a very high tolerance for pain," Prue assured her mother, "She has the whip marks to prove it."

"Does she?" Then she turned to me and asked, "May I see them?"

Suddenly I felt awkward and uncomfortable. For some reason it felt much more natural for me to strip naked in front of Prue or April. Stripping naked in front of Ms. Cuthbert seemed wrong somehow. Perhaps it was because Prue and April were close my own age, while Ms. Cuthbert was in her late thirties or early forties. Also, she was Prue's mother. Something about stripping naked for Prue's mother sounded indecent.

However, my submissive nature made it difficult for me to refuse Natalie's request. Reflexively, my hands reached down, and I unsnapped and unzipped the front of my jeans. Soon my shoes, pants and panties were lying on the floor, and I stood naked from the waist down in front of my friend's mother.

I thought this was embarrassing enough, but then Ms. Cuthbert said, "Take off the rest of your clothes, sweetie. You should really be naked for this."

With resignation I took off the rest of my clothes and left them on the floor as well. Then I obediently padded barefoot over to Ms. Cuthbert so she could get a better look at me.

"The light is much better over here," she said, "Now bend over the kitchen counter and place your hands and elbows here to support your weight."

Ms. Cuthbert stood behind me, I bent over at the waist and I spread my legs far apart without even thinking. April had ordered me to keep my legs apart so many times that now I seemed to do it automatically. This was a humiliating pose that not only allowed Ms. Cuthbert to examine my bare bottom, but also left my anus and my bald pubes indecently on display.

I felt Ms. Cuthbert's fingers rubbing across my bare skin, finding the inflamed and sore places left by Stefania's whip. She traced her fingertips across the sore spots on my skin like they were something precious.

"I've seen better marks," Ms. Cuthbert declared, "but I imagine these hurt quite a bit. When was the last time you were whipped?"

"Yesterday," I replied, "about twenty-four hours ago I guess."

"Did you scream when you were whipped?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I replied, "It hurt like a swarm of wasps were stinging me. There was no way to hold the screams in."

"Did you use your hands to try and protect yourself?"

"Um, no. I couldn't use my hands. They were tied to a whipping post."

Ms. Cuthbert did a thorough inventory of the visible marks on my skin. She was interested in running her fingertips across every inch on my body that had been kissed by the whip. She even found one mark that started on my upper back, wrapped around my armpit and left a painful abrasion on my right breast.

"You seem very serious about this," Ms. Cuthbert finally conceded, "I don't think you're going to give it up."

"Thank you," I said, feeling as if I had passed some sort of test, "May I put my clothes back on now?"

Ms. Cuthbert cocked her head to one side and seemed to consider my question. It was an easy question answer. I couldn't understand why she needed time to think about it, and then finally she said, "No, you may not."

My jaw dropped in surprise and Prue indignantly exclaimed, "Mom!"

"Prue, honey," Ms. Cuthbert said to her daughter, "I think it's for the best. I know a lot about the psychology of BDSM slaves. It's dull and boring for them to be treated like they have rights and self-respect."

"So, you want to keep her naked while we eat dinner?"

"Well, if she was at home right now isn't that what April would do?"

Prue turned to me as if she weren't certain of the answer, and in a timid voice I said, "Yeah, that's exactly what she would do."

Ms. Cuthbert gave me a motherly look and said, "Cheryl, I propose that while you're in my home, we treat you like April would treat have treated you if you were in her home. How do you feel about that proposal?"

My mouth went dry and I felt feverishly warm. I had to admit that there was a certain wanton appeal to Ms. Cuthbert's proposal. For Prue's mother to treat me like a slave would be totally different than April treating me like a slave. Somehow being subjugated by Prue's mother seemed taboo in a way that being subjugated by April didn't.

There was a soft, wet pulse in my sex, and I felt a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. Did I really want to go down this road with Prue's mother? The entire prospect seemed inappropriate and wrong, but it also seemed wicked and delicious. I could feel my nipples harden and my vagina throb as I stood naked in front of Ms. Cuthbert and considered her proposal.

"Well, I guess I feel nervous, but there's also a tingly feeling of excitement. I think I'd like to give your proposal a try."

Prue frowned at my answer, but Ms. Cuthbert positively radiated cheerfulness and approval. She was delighted with my decision and she told me so.

The three of us sat down at the dining room table, and as we ate, Ms. Cuthbert asked me a series of questions about my life as a slave. She wanted to know how I felt about bondage, she wanted to know what sort of rules April had set down for me, what sort of punishments I was subjected to, what I liked most about being a slave, what things I would change if I could, what sorts of punishments I liked the most, what aspects of slavery I found to be superior to being a free woman etc.

After a seemingly endless barrage of questions, Ms. Cuthbert said, "I think I understand. And with a little time and effort, I think I can turn my home into a place where you get all the attention you need to feel truly enslaved, punished and used."

"That sounds very, um, ambitious," I said haltingly, "You should know that owning a slave isn't a part-time job. April had to bring in a number of dedicated, serious people to help her."

"Well, I wouldn't be doing it all on my own," she responded, "I'm certain that Prue will help."

Prue's eyes went wide, she looked at her mother aghast and exclaimed, "What?"

"Honey, I know that Cheryl is your friend," Ms. Cuthbert told her daughter, "and you probably feel like you'd be hurting your friendship if you were to treat her like something you bought at a slave auction, but you'd actually be doing her a favor."

"Mom, tying up one of my friends and thrashing her breasts with a whip isn't doing her a favor!"

"It is if that's the sort of thing your friend enjoys," her mother countered.

Prue wasn't exactly on board with her mother's idea. And in the end, it was decided that Prue didn't have to participate.

"I can find other people who are willing to help," she proclaimed.

"Who?" Prue asked, "Who do you know that would help you do sadistic things to teenage girls?"

"Hey, I may not be active in the BDSM community anymore, but I belong to a number of websites. I talk to people. I could easily get someone over here to assist me in giving Cheryl the sort of treatment that she needs."

* * *

Prue was grumpy about the way events were unfolding. Although I think she was more unhappy about sharing me with other people than she was the whole BDSM thing. I'm pretty sure she was expecting to have me all to herself, and it probably irritated her when she realized that she'd have to share me with her mother and whatever BDSM people her mother recruited.

When Ms. Cuthbert wasn't around, Prue could still take me out in public and show me off as her girlfriend. Also, she could still kiss me to her heart's content and have sex with me every day. Prue enjoyed that part, but when her mother came home, the dynamic changed, and Prue had to share.

There were people who emailed Ms. Cuthbert and volunteered to assist her in subjugating me and treating me like a slave and Ms. Cuthbert invited me to review all the photos and emails that she received. Whoever she accepted as an assistant mistress (or co-mistress or whatever the proper term is) would become a big part of my life, so she felt I should have some say in who she approved.

The vast majority of the emails were from men, despite the fact that Ms. Cuthbert had specifically said that only females need apply. All of those were immediately eliminated as candidates.

There were only three female candidates and only one of them sent us a photo. Her name was Rosa, and she was tall, athletic and in her mid-thirties. She was attractive in a Claudia Black sort of way and she claimed that she had plenty of experience when it came to supervising naughty girls.

"She sounds promising," I opined.

"Agreed," Ms. Cuthbert said, "I'll email her back and try to get some more details. She may just be ideal."

It took a few days to hear back from Rosa. In the meantime, Ms. Cuthbert came up with her own methods of handling, supervising and treating me as her slave. Whenever she was at home, I had to be naked. If I had on even one stitch of clothing on when she got home, I got punished. I was also given a list of chores and exercises to do. If I didn't complete them to her satisfaction I got punished. I was expected to sexually satisfy her daughter, and if I ever failed in that, I would get punished.

Forced nudity, forced exercise, manual labor and over the knee spankings were classic features found in most slave/mistress relationships, however, I found Ms. Cuthbert's approach to keeping me as her slave to be unimaginative and I made the mistake of telling her so.

"All right," Ms. Cuthbert said, "how would you feel if I invited somebody here to witness your punishments?"

"You mean like April? I suggested.

"No, not your mistress. I was thinking more along the lines of a stranger - or maybe somebody you don't like - or someone who might laugh? Remember you'd be naked."

Suddenly I regretted complaining about Ms. Cuthbert's lack of creativity. Being naked and punished in front of April or April's mother was one thing. They were important people in my life, and they understood my passion for harsh discipline. Being naked and punished in front of a random stranger would be traumatizing, it would be a violation of sorts.

"I'm sorry I complained," I protested, "The way you were overseeing me before was perfectly fine!"

"Hmmm, I think I've touched a nerve."

"With a random stranger watching, I'd feel even more naked than naked," I protested, "I'd feel violated."

"I thought you liked being violated," Ms. Cuthbert said mischievously.

I didn't have a comeback for that. I enjoyed being sexually violated, abused and punished, but somehow bringing in some stranger, someone who didn't understand me, it would feel like I was being defiled somehow.

"I was thinking of Sarah Waterbury," Ms. Cuthbert explained.

"What? Not her, please! She thinks that I'm respectable and wholesome! If I invite her over for something like this, she's going to think I'm some sort of freak!"

"So, if your friend witnesses your punishment, you'll be humiliated?"

"Yes! I'll be disgraced! I'll never be able to look Sarah in the eye again!"

"Excellent," Ms. Cuthbert said with smug satisfaction, "Humiliation is a very important part of conditioning a slave."

* * *

Per Ms. Cuthbert's orders, I called Sarah and invited her over. It was a humiliating ordeal explaining the purpose of her visit. As I feared, Sarah had no experience with BDSM, and she thought the entire idea of an adult female being spanked over the knee of another adult female was abnormal, unhealthy and possibly even illegal. I didn't even try to argue against the first two, however, I did explain that corporal punishment couldn't be illegal if both participants were consenting adults. After I got off the phone with her, I started to prepare for her arrival.

Sarah had never seen me naked before. The dance studio where we had taken classes had no changing room, so students arrived already wearing tights, leotards and whatnot. So, stripping naked in front of her was going to be a new experience for me.

I thought it might be less humiliating for me if I at least wore nice clothes for when I stripped in front of Sarah. I therefore wore my new square-neck tank top, my new pair of black jeans and a new lace thong panty that was royal blue.

I also went with a bra that was royal blue and fastened in the front. I sometimes had problems with bras that fastened in the back and I didn't want to seem awkward or clumsy when I stripped in front of Sarah.

Despite the new clothes, my heart pounded like a wild thing in my chest and I could feel my face heat up with shame and the butterflies in my stomach had turned into a flock of frigatebirds. I was in Prue's bedroom when I heard the sound of the front door, and then Sarah's voice in the house.

"I guess it's time for you to face the music," Prue said, apparently hearing Sarah's voice as well.

I sighed heavily and marched out into the living room. I tried not to make eye contact with Sarah and instead turned to Prue's mother, my chin up, spine straight and very formally said, "Ms. Cuthbert, would you prefer to punish me now?"

Back when I was Natalie Cuthbert's friend, I was encouraged to call her Nat. However, as I slowly transformed from her friend to her slave, things between us gradually became more formal.