Cheryl's Passion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Cuthbert inclined her head in my direction, smiled sweetly and said, "Yes dear, right now would be an ideal time. Sarah has just arrived. We can begin as soon as you get out of those clothes."

"Get out of her clothes?" Sarah asked. She raised both of her eyebrows and her eyes widened. She was clearly unfamiliar with the etiquette in these matters.

"Oh yes," Ms. Cuthbert replied, "A spanking wouldn't hurt anywhere near enough with pants and panties protecting her backside. For a spanking to truly sting, it must be administered on her bare bottom."

"Oh," Sarah said, obviously surprised, but attempting to act like this wasn't a big shock to her. I hadn't specified that I'd be naked for my punishment. I suppose I just assumed that she'd know these things were always done in the nude.

My face felt hot with embarrassment as my fingers reached for the hem of my tank top. My hands shook and my fingers felt clumsy as I undressed while my friend watched. My mind was reeling with the enormity of what was being done to me. I undid the front of my jeans and pushed them down my thighs, stepping out of them when I got them down to my ankles. I felt myself blush even hotter as I removed my bra and then I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pushed them down to my ankles as well.

When I was fully naked, it seemed that I could feel Sarah's eyes burning holes through me and it took all of my self-control to not use my hands to cover myself. Then, I turned my gaze away from Sarah, and I noticed that Prue and her mother were examining my exposed nudity with unadorned prurient interest.

Three fully clothed women openly ogled my naked body and all I could do was whimper and try to endure. I sighed heavily, which only made things worse. It caused my breasts to rise and fall and attract even more attention to themselves.

I averted my gaze from all three women and shuffled my bare feet, waiting for the inevitable. Belatedly I recognized the genius of Ms. Cuthbert's methods. When I was supervised by April, she kept me naked all the time. She kept me naked so much I adapted to it and most of the time I didn't even think about my nudity, most of the time I wasn't embarrassed to be naked. With Ms. Cuthbert, I was decently clothed half the time. And since I had adjusted to being decently clothed, it made it much more degrading when my clothes were finally taken away.

"Very well, dear," Ms. Cuthbert said, "I'll need you to climb across my lap now and we can get started."

I sighed again and approached her. She was seated on an upholstered ottoman, her lap easily accessible. All I needed to do was get down on my knees and slide my torso across. Of course, once I was across her lap, she grabbed me by the hips and maneuvered them, so my ass was raised up and exceedingly vulnerable.

"Keep your hands down on the floor and keep your back arched, dear."

"Yes, Ms. Cuthbert."

"Isn't she beautifully behaved, Sarah?"

"Splendid," Sarah agreed, "I'm impressed."

Then I felt Ms. Cuthbert's hand resting gently on the small of my back, and I heard her voice ask, "Are you ready to be punished, darling?"

Of course, there was only one answer to this question. A slave is always ready to be punished. It's one of the main reasons one becomes a slave. If I answered in the negative, it would be like saying that I wasn't really a slave at all.

"Yes, Ms. Cuthbert," I replied, and I waited for the searing pain.

I didn't have long to wait. Ms. Cuthbert's hand came down on my poor bottom and I involuntarily gasped in pain. Prue's mother had a strong right arm and her spanks were relentless. The blows from her hand were loud and crisp and they stung my already sore bottom so intensely that I began to squirm by the fifth or sixth blow. Soon tears welled up in my eyes and I was writhing in pain across Ms. Cuthbert's lap.

I was so engrossed with the agony of my scalding bottom I temporarily forgot about Sarah and how embarrassed I was for her to see me like this. I twisted, turned and bounced across Ms. Cuthbert's lap, bending and flexing one leg or the other, while hot, wet tears dripped down my face.

And then somehow, above the sounds of my own agonized screams, I heard Sarah's voice call out, "Her bottom is all red! Don't you think she's had enough?"

The merciless assault on my hindquarters paused for a few seconds and I heard Ms. Cuthbert say, "It's sweet that you show so much concern for your friend. However, her bottom isn't completely red. Also, a proper punishment would leave a great number of stinging handprints on the back of her thighs as well."

Once Ms. Cuthbert and Sarah had that settled, the stinging slaps on my bare flesh resumed. The pain was overwhelming and I reflexively squirmed, kicked my legs and sounds of girlish agony escaped my lips. At one point the pain became so overwhelming that one of my hands jerked back reflexively to protect my inflamed buttocks. However, Ms. Cuthbert easily grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the small of my back. Then, using her other hand she delivered nine more sadistic smacks to my bottom that caused me to scream in agony.

"I was almost finished," Ms. Cuthbert imperiously informed me, "Those last seven spanks were a penalty for breaking position. You know you're to keep both of your hands flat on the floor when I'm spanking you."

I sobbed and sniffled but I somehow managed to apologize to my tormentor for moving my hand without permission.

When it was finally over, I was a sobbing, trembling mess. My ass felt as if I'd sat on a hot stove and my face was soaking wet from the tears I had shed.

"You may stand up now, dear."

"Thank you, Ms. Cuthbert," I said as I choked back sobs. I rose on shaky legs and wiped tears away from my eyes. Ms. Cuthbert then strongly suggested that I should thank my young friend as well.

"Thank you for watching my punishment, Sarah," I said as I rubbed my tender buttocks, "I really am sorry to be so much trouble, but Ms. Cuthbert feels that it will shame me more if whoever witnesses my punishment is younger, around about my age you see. I mean, you're only—"

That's about as far as I was able to get. Sarah stepped forward, took me in her arms and allowed me to rest my head on her shoulder. Her clothed body pressed against my naked body and I wrapped my arms around her. She said sweet, soothing things that I could barely make out above the sound of my own sobbing. My naked breasts pressed into her clothed body and I could feel my nipples hardening and my sex growing moist. I made a whimpering sound and deliberately rubbed my nipples across the fabric of her clothing.

The spanking was like foreplay for someone like me and now I was craving for Sarah to thrust her fingers into my sex and to burrow as roughly as she could inside of me. I wanted her to be rough and abusive as she explored the interior of my vagina. Sarah was a platonic friend and it would have been inappropriate for me to ask her to do these things, but my body didn't seem to care what my mind thought and I found myself pressing my naked body suggestively into her, rubbing my naked thighs against her clothed thighs and rubbing my naked breasts against her clothed breasts.

Then, I heard Prue's voice sharply snap, "Cheryl!"

I lifted my head up and saw Prue extend her hand to me, beckoning me. I padded over to her and she enveloped me in her arms, much the same way that Sarah had. She held me close and my nipples continued to stiffen, as I rubbed up against the fabric of her cotton blouse.

"If anyone is going to comfort Cheryl, it should be me," Prue explained as she held me and allowed me to sob on her shoulder.

"Prue, Sarah was just trying to be a good friend," Ms. Cuthbert said admonishingly.

Prue's tone softened and then she said, "I'm sorry if I snapped at you Sarah. I'm sure that Cheryl appreciates your concern. I guess I was just being a jealous girlfriend."

Sarah accepted Prue's apology and then, much to my surprise, Prue and Sarah hugged. I gingerly rubbed my sore bottom and watched two of my closest friends embrace. I was in excruciating pain, but I couldn't help but think how sweet the two of them looked as they set their differences aside.