Cheryl's Passion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled up in my eyes and slid down my face as my helpless naked body was tormented. And when Mrs. Ladd tired of tormenting my nipples she moved down to my slick, puffy labia and ran her pinwheel across them.

"Uhh! Huh! No! Aahhh!!" I screamed as she tormented my inflamed pubic lips, but nothing I did or said made any difference. My legs were spread obscenely wide and bound securely so I could not move. My tender labia were utterly vulnerable and exposed and Doctor Ladd took full advantage of my helplessness. She rolled her wicked pinwheel across one of my labia, then the other. They were already pink and sensitive, and the more Christina ran her prickly, metal device across my pubic lips, the more tender and sensitive they became.

"Oh God! Aaahhh!" I screamed as she tortured my defenseless nether lips. I squirmed and struggled against my bonds, but of course I couldn't break free. I could flex my muscles and I could twist my hips around an insignificant amount, but that was all.

After I was emotionally and physically exhausted, Doctor Ladd finally unbuckled the straps and set me free from the chair. She helped me to stand and held me close, pressing her clothed body into my naked flesh.

"Christina," I whimpered as she held me close, "Oh, that was so intense."

"I thought you would like it," Mrs. Ladd said, "Did I go too far?"

My pubic lips, nipples and breasts still throbbed with sharp pain and my muscles ached from straining against the leather restraints. Also, I had been sexually stimulated and frustrated, leaving my loins throbbing with an agonizing craving.

But I was passionately in love and delighting in the way Christina treated me.

"I'm fine," I insisted, loving the feel of her loving arms around me and her warm body pressed against me, "The more pain you inflict on me, the more I feel like you own me. And that is an extraordinary feeling. It's like a love spell."

It was true. When a woman inflicted stinging punishments on my bare skin, it was like I was bewitched. It filled me with a dark, exhilarating passion. It stirred up my libido, sped up my heartrate, quickened my pulse and created erotic tingling sensations that transported me to someplace magical.

"So, the more I hurt you, the more you love me?"

"It's true," I said, my voice shaking and throbbing with lust.

Then Dr. Ladd kissed me deeply, took hold of my hips, placed me in front of the padded examination table and told me to bend over.

"And spread your legs," she insisted, "wider than that. Yes, that's better."

"I've never been a big fan of inflicting pain on people," Dr. Ladd explained, "But I've developed very strong feelings for you. And if pain is what truly ignites your passions, I'll give you all the pain you can manage."

I remained bent over with my legs spread lewdly far apart and felt Dr. Ladd's fingertips gently stroking the pink flesh of my anus. Her touch elicited a wonderous tingling sensation and I moaned in response.

Fingertips then abandoned my anus and began to tease my open sex. Gently at first, tracing slow, leisurely paths around the edges of my sensitive labia, sending delicious shivers of pleasure through my loins. Then her fingers traced a slow, wicked line down the seam between my swollen pubic lips. I gasped as she inflamed my libido and took me to a fever pitch.

"Keep your head down," Dr. Ladd insisted in an authoritarian tone of voice, "Don't try to watch what I'm doing. If I think you need to know what's coming next, I'll tell you."

Her stern, commanding words triggered a delicious tingling in my sex and suffused my body with a pleasant, intoxicating heat. Obediently, I placed my head down on the padded surface of the table and spread my legs even further apart.

My legs trembled, and I made gasping and moaning sounds as wise fingers explored the soft, wet folds of my sex. My swollen labia were tender to the touch, but I still delighted at Christina's fondling of my intimate flesh. The pain mixed with pleasure was wicked and left me panting and trembling with passion.

Then, two fingers were inserted deep inside my sex and I was vigorously probed. My hips squirmed and swayed as my vagina was enthusiastically fingered. I moaned as an orgasm built inside of me. It swelled and became more potent, but the drug Christina gave me made it impossible for me to reach the much-needed climax.

"Keep your legs far apart," Christina admonished me as she continued to abuse my tender, swollen sex, "and don't bend your knees. Keep your legs stiff and straight."

I panted as gasped as Christina worked her fingers deep within my sex, getting me all wretched with need. I was soaking wet with desire and I could feel my vagina spasm around her fingers, but no matter how intense my arousal, my orgasm refused to burst into existence.

"What do you think, darling," Christina asked as she probed my insides, "does pushing you to the edge of orgasm, while denying you relief, count as inflicting pain?"

"It's a type of very intimate suffering," I replied, my voice strained with sexual distress. I wasn't certain if that answered her question, however, very little blood was reaching my brain and I wasn't going to come up with a more intelligent response than that.

"And the Wartenberg wheel," she asked, "how did that feel?"

"Oh, God," I replied, "It was like getting stung by bees! I'm going to be sore for days!"

"Yes, you probably will," Mrs. Ladd conceded, "A woman's nipples and labia are quite sensitive. I wouldn't normally use a Wartenberg wheel on such delicate parts of the female anatomy, but you're a special case. Most women would hate that sort of pain, but I thought you might appreciate it."

"Oh yes," I said, "You were very cruel, but I loved it. It was a delicious sort of pain."

"So, if I wanted to subject you to this sort of pain again, you'd be okay with that??

"Yes, Mistress," I insisted, "It was breathtaking!"

"Don't call me mistress," she admonished, "We're on a date."

"Sorry, Christina," I said, "I forgot."

"I feel I should punish you for the oversight, but there's something important I need you to do, and it can't wait."

Christina then helped me to stand up and had me kneel on the cold, tile floor. She then shrugged out of her lab coat, pulled the hem of her dress up and had me pull down her panties.

With me kneeling at her feet and her beautiful vulva staring me in the face, she told me get my tongue in there and bring her to orgasm.

Her skin was feverish to the touch and her labia were puffy and slick. She was quite clearly sexually aroused. I opened my mouth and dragged my tongue lightly across her slit. She moaned and brushed her fingers gently through my long, blonde hair.

"Do you like the taste?" Christina asked, and I licked her again to get a second taste. Her taste was very subtle. There was barely any taste to her at all. I worked my tongue deep into the gap between her pubic lips, but the juices there weren't any more noteworthy.

"It's delightful," I said before returning to the task at hand.

My tongue once again slid across the wet folds of her delicate pubic lips. Christina moaned and squirmed and said, "I am so lucky. Do you know how many thirty-seven-year-old women have a teenage girl like you, who will kneel at their feet and lick them orgasm?"

Her voice was sultry and thick with desire. I was accustomed to thinking of Christina as April's mother. I wasn't used to thinking of her as a sexual being. However, she was proving herself to be as seductive and sexually adventurous as her daughter.

I cupped her firm buttocks with both hand, looked up at the dreamy expression on her face and said, "Most eighteen-year-old girls don't realize what a wonderful and captivating woman you are. I count myself as lucky to kneel at your feet."

Christina made a satisfied sound deep withing her throat and I returned my attentions to her vulva, sliding my tongue gently across the sensitive area adjacent to her swollen clit.

She trembled and onto held my head tightly. I circled her clit with my tongue, gradually increasing the pressure. And as I applied my tongue with greater urgency, her thighs tensed. She gasped and then moaned in appreciation.

And when I took her hard, swollen clitoris into my mouth, she shuddered, gasped lustily and grabbed onto the examination table with one hand. Her legs trembled and she cried out inarticulately. Her orgasm went on for a long, long time.

"Stand up, you delicious temptress," Christina said, "Take me into your arms."

"My delicious lesbian slave-girl," Christina said adoringly as she held me close and let her hand lovingly stroke up and down my spine, "I am so fortunate to have you in my life."

She had numerous of terms of endearment for me. Sometimes she called me her muse, her delightful teenager, her delicious temptress; however, the most memorable was when she called me her lesbian succubus.

It only took about five or six minutes of cuddling and intimate talk before she recovered from her first orgasm and was ready me to get down on my knees again. Christina was basically twice my age; however, she had the sexual endurance of a teenager.

"You're my muse," Christina explained, "You inspire me to be libidinous and wanton."

At this point Christina took off her dress and freed her proud breasts from the confines of her bra. And while I worked my magic on her vulva, she proceeded to stimulate her nipples, rolling them between her fingers, rubbing them and even pinching them.

The look in Christina's eyes lustful and passionate. She parted her lips and made dreamy sounds of erotic bliss.

I stroked my tongue around the entrance to her vulva. Her labia were already pink and swollen and as I licked the folds of her enticing womanhood, a feminine moan escaped her lips. It took longer to bring Christina to orgasm the second time around. This time I worked my fingers into her vagina and rubbed her g-spot as well as licking her. Christina spread her thighs wider, indicating that she approved of my efforts. On an impulse, I decided to lick the delicate, pink flesh of her anus, which caused her gasp.

"Oh," she exclaimed, "Cheryl, what was that?"

"That was my tongue," I explained, "Did I cross some sort of line? Am I in trouble?"

"No," she replied, "I liked it, I just wasn't expecting it. I've never had anybody stick their tongue back there before."

There was a dramatic pause and then she said, "Do it again."

So, I licked the puckered flesh of her anus, while working fingers into her vagina and rubbing her clit with my thumb. Eventually I switched tactics and worked my tongue into her vagina, while rubbing her anus with my fingertips.

Christina was captivated, and she moaned and writhed as I worked my magic on her. Eventually, I brought her to a second orgasm, which resulted in piercing cries, even louder than the ones from her first orgasm. Her eyes closed and she was floating on post-orgasmic bliss when a sharp voice shattered our enchanted evening.

"What the hell is going on?" an emphatic voice demanded.

From my position on the floor, I couldn't get a good look at the person who had interrupted our erotic wonderland, however, Christina could.

"Jennifer," Dr. Ladd exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

"I left my phone in the employee's breakroom and came back to get it," the agitated female voice said, "What are you doing here?"

* * *

It turns out that Jennifer was Doctor Jennifer Booth, and she felt that it was a violation of medical ethics for Jennifer to use her medical office, medical equipment and schedule II prescription drugs for a lesbian sex romp.

Christina told me to gather up my clothes, get dressed out in the waiting room and wait for her to finish talking to her colleague. She promised that she would try and deescalate the situation.

Doctor Booth got a good look at my naked body as I walked past her and down the hall. And as I got dressed, I couldn't help but feel like a naughty schoolgirl who had got caught doing something improper by her high school principal. My hands shook as I got dressed and urgently hoped Christina could smooth things over with the other medical doctor.

I got dressed and sat down. I was flipping through one of those horribly boring magazines in the waiting room when Doctor Booth gracefully sauntered into the waiting room. Christina followed close on her heels. As Jennifer Booth approached, I noted that she looked much more serene.

"it's all been sorted," Christina assured me as she handed me my purse. I hadn't realized I had left it in the exam room.

"I've agreed to not report this to the State Medical Board. I'm just going to pretend that I didn't see either one of you here tonight," Jennifer said.

"So, we're all good?" I asked.

Christina and Jennifer shared a brief glance, then they both turned to me and Christina said, "Oh, we're good. But now that Jennifer knows about your sexual inclinations, she wants a favor."

"A favor?" I asked.

"Sex," Jennifer elaborated, "with you, the sort of sex where your adorable bottom ends up red and stinging before we're halfway through."

"Oh," I said, realizing that I had been used as a bargaining chip. Apparently Doctor Booth enjoyed having sex with girls. I hadn't expected that. Nothing about Doctor Booth screamed lesbian, but then again, my gaydar was generally useless. I never would have guessed that April or her mother were into girls either.

Jennifer Booth was forty years old, however, she looked amazing for her age. She was slender, elegant and moved with the grace of a professional dancer. She had green eyes and copper-brown hair that framed her face in stylish waves. Her skin was smooth and perfect, even if it was unusually pale. She dressed all in black, which made for a striking contrast to her pale skin. She was very interesting and pleasing to look at.

And, now that I knew she wanted to have sex with me, I had a difficult time tearing my eyes away from her.

"I suppose it would be the polite thing to do," I said, "After all, you did just do a favor for us. It's almost like we're friends now."

"Excellent," Jennifer said, "Christina has already told me where you live. I'll pick you up tomorrow night at seven."

"Tomorrow?" I asked, "I'm available right now. Why not take me right here, right now?"

Jennifer smiled and laughed an imperious laugh.

"You're eager." She replied, "I like that, but this is a place of medical professionalism. This is where my patients expect me to diagnose their medical problems and protect them from infections, menstrual disorders and uterine fibroids. And I fully intend to keep my personal life and my professional life separate. I'm not going to have sex with you here."

* * *

With that settled, Christina took me home and she explained the situation to her daughter.

"I have a bad feeling about this," April complained, "What do we even really know about this Doctor Booth? She could be some sort of homicidal maniac. She might be planning Cheryl's murder right now."

"I know that she got her medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine," Mrs. Ladd told her daughter, "I know where she lives, I know where she works and I know that she drives a red BMW with a personalized license plate that says GYNEDOC."

Mrs. Ladd paused for a minute and added, "She might be arrogant and annoying at times, but she's not some sort of violent criminal. She's not going to kill anybody."

"Look, I just love Cheryl and I don't want anything bad to happen to her," April told her mother. I didn't believe I was in any danger, but I still thought it was sweet the way April was being protective of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a gentle squeeze.

"I love you too," I told my teenage mistress, "but I think I'm obligated to do this. She did your mother a big favor and now I think we owe her."

April had loaned me out to other women before, however, this time it seemed to bug her. Maybe it was because this was all arranged by her mother instead of her. Or maybe it was because April had never met Dr. Booth. Whatever the reason, April was troubled and so I tried to comfort her.

During the months that I'd lived with April and her mother, I'd learned a few things about massage and each time I massaged April or her mother my skills seemed to improve. I offered to give April a massage that evening and she readily agreed.

We ended up in April's bedroom with me totally naked and April wearing nothing except for a thong. April proceeded to lie on her bed, face down. She had a lot of stress built up and didn't believe I could get rid of it with a mere massage, but she was willing to let me make the attempt.

I climbed up on the bed and swung one leg over my girlfriend's recumbent body. I then placed my hands on her back and started to rub up and down her spine. I worked my hands with her flesh, attempting to knead the tenseness out of her muscles, but there was a lot of resistance on her part. If I was going to successfully massage the stress out of her, I was going to work for it.

I started at the flesh just above the waistband of her thong panties and slowly, methodically worked my way up her body. Eventually I got to the point where I was rubbing her shoulders and the back of her neck and slowly but surely the tenseness of her muscles faded.

I then moved on to massages my mistress's legs, paying special attention to her thighs and glutes. She seemed to be carrying a lot of tension there and I expended a great deal of effort kneading, smoothing and squeezing the muscles in her ass and thighs. April made numerous moaning and sighing sounds as I massaged her ass, which I took as a sign of approval. I continued to knead the tense muscles of her glutes until she surrendered to my hands and became utterly relaxed.

I had saved her feet for last. A person can carry around a lot of stress in their feet, especially in their soles. April moaned and twitched enthusiastically as I worked the muscles in the soles of her feet and then the obscure muscles between her toes.

"Oh, oh my God," April exclaimed, "Oh, that feels so good!"

I continued to massage my mistress's feet for what seemed like an hour. She was enjoying it so much she didn't want me to stop, but at some point, I just couldn't do any more. My hands may be magic, but even magicians have their limits.

"Come here," April said after I had massaged every inch of her from her neck to her toes, "I want to hold you."

And at some point the two of us drifted off to sleep, my mistress and I holding each other and a blissful smile on my mistress's face. And at some point, one of us turned off the lights and plunged the bedroom into darkness, but I can't really remember if that was April or me who performed that task.

* * *

My date with Dr. Booth was the very next day. Or was date even the proper term? Dates usually meant dinner, drinks, dancing and flirting. Some dates led to sex, but many of them did not. Dr. wasn't going to get me drunk or buy me dinner. She was just going to take me back to her place to have sex with me.

"I think tryst might be a more appropriate term," Christina opined.

At any rate, Jennifer Booth showed up in her BMW that evening to take me to her home. Christina insisted that she bring me back no later than 11:00 PM, and their banter made me feel like I was a kid on a date. Of course, the fact that I was eighteen years old and Jennifer Booth was forty years old somewhat undermined the illusion of this being a date-like situation.