Cheryl's Passion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My job doesn't leave me much time for a social life," Jennifer confessed as she drove me to her home, "so, my social skills have seriously atrophied. I hope I don't seem too awkward."

"It'll be fine," I assured the older woman, "We can keep it simple. You don't need to worry about flirting or seduction with me. Just give me orders and tell me what to do. I'm frightfully obedient."

Jennifer smiled in response to that, and we breezed through traffic as she drove us to our intended destination. She had a very nice home with a perfectly maintained lawn, a driveway without a single oil stain and a roof that looked as if it had just been re-shingled.

The interior of her home was much the same. The carpets looked perfectly clean, the kitchen counters were spotless, there were no dirty dishes in the sink, and there was no clutter anywhere. It was almost as if no one lived there.

"Your home is so clean and orderly," I said out loud.

Jennifer laughed and replied, "I have a slight case of OCD. I have a need for cleanliness and organization. I guess it shows."

"It does," I replied, "It really, really does."

Jennifer and I made small talk for a few minutes, and she got us each a bottled water to drink, but we soon got down to business, and I was ordered to strip.

"Now?" I asked. I had gotten immersed into small talk and had slipped into a friendship mode with Jennifer. And just when I felt we had a comfortable rapport going, she became an aloof authority figure. It was confusing the way she shifted gears so suddenly.

"You stripped for Christina," she said, "now you strip for me. Take your clothes off."

I felt an undeniable heat in my loins as I unbuckled, unzipped and unfastened items of clothing while the older woman watched. Following Jennifer's orders, I folded my clothes neatly and left them in an organized stack on a small table in the foyer. My shoes went underneath the table, heels together, against the wall. Jennifer's desire for order and organization extended to girls she had strip naked for her, so I was required to be very neat and tidy as I stripped for her.

"As you claimed, you are frightfully obedient," Jennifer observed.

Then she said, "I wish to examine you as if you were a slave on the auction block. I want to examine your naked body intimately-both with my eyes and my hands."

Jennifer seemed surprised when I didn't object to her request and then ordered me to place my hands flat against the kitchen wall.

"And spread your legs as wide as you can get them," she added.

Obediently I placed myself in the revealing and humiliating position which Dr. Booth had commanded. It left my ass and my pubic lips very much exposed, and I felt my face heat up as if I were blushing.

"You have a beautiful body, Cheryl," Dr. Booth commented as she examined my exposed nudity, "I can see why Christina places such a high value on her relationship with you."

Jennifer Booth took her time, examining me at her leisure, first with her eyes, then with her hands, starting in the area of my groin, they moved across the smooth flesh of my buttocks and thighs down to my calves and back up to my thighs again, massaging the flesh, as if testing it for softness and resilience. Jennifer pinched my calves and thighs several times, and I bit my lip to keep from crying out. Then I felt her hand under my sex, feeling the roundness and heaviness of my swollen pubic lips, cupping my pussy then tracing her fingertips from back to front up and down my swollen labia.

"You are incredible," Doctor Booth said as she continued to stroke my swollen labial folds with her fingers, "It's rare to find someone as beautiful as you who is so obedient and submissive. Most girls who are as desirable as you are arrogant and haughty."

I attempted to mutter words of thanks but failed because Doctor Booth's fingers had worked their way into my vagina and located my G-spot. She elicited whimpers from my lips and caused the heat between my legs to become more intense. My legs trembled, and I fought to maintain the pose I'd been ordered to hold

By the time her fingers found my swollen clit, it was so desperate for attention that it was aching. I made pathetic groaning sounds and moved my hips in an obscene and suggestive manner; however, Doctor Booth's questing finger moved away from my needy clit and began to examine my exposed anus instead.

Doctor Booth gently stroked my tender pink, tender, anal orifice, causing me to gasp once more. Then, pressing one finger very intently against my tight, pink anus, she said, "Wait here. I'm going to fetch some latex gloves."

Doctor Booth was efficient, and within moments she had snapped on a latex glove and procured a tube of some sort of lubricant. She smeared a large glob of cold, oily lubricant into the furrow between my buttocks and across the delicate flesh of my pink asshole before stabbing an insistent finger deep into my ass.

"You're very tight back here," Doctor Booth observed, "almost virginal. If you were a slave on the auction block, that would probably add about five-thousand to your sale price right there."

I thought this was an odd thing for Doctor Booth to say even though she already told me that her social skills were poor. Perhaps this awkward comment was just an example of what happened when you allowed your social skills to atrophy.

She twisted her finger around inside my ass and probed deep. I gasped and squirmed as she forced a second finger into my rectum, and I felt impaled and helpless as the invading fingers flexed. I whimpered as the aggressive fingers intruded and teased a multitude of sensitive nerve endings deep inside me.

"The rear view of your body is very delicious," Doctor Booth proclaimed as she tore off her latex glove, "but I'd like you to turn around and give me the view from the front now."

I turned to face Doctor Booth, and the instant I made eye contact, she ordered me to stand with my legs far apart and my hands clasped behind the back of my neck. This pose forced my breasts up and thrust them forward.

Doctor Booth then forced my breasts to be even more prominent and on display by ordering me to arch my spine and force my elbows back. By this time, my nipples were swollen and erect, thus making my sexual arousal even more evident.

"Don't move," Doctor Booth admonished as she proceeded to cup both of my breasts in her hands and lovingly fondle them. She brushed her thumbs across my nipples, rubbed her hands up and down, across my breasts, feeling them, caressing them and kneading them before taking one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pinching the poor, sensitive nub of flesh.

My nipple was already swollen and painfully erect and her abuse of them made me gasp. And just as I was attempting to deal with the horrific pain of one of my nipples being cruelly tormented, Doctor Booth grabbed my other nipple and pinched it as well.

"You're doing quite well," Doctor Booth proclaimed as she abused my poor, inflamed nipples, "I know this hurts, but you're doing nothing to protect yourself. You obey orders very well."

I made some sort of whimpering sound in acknowledgement of the compliment and attempted to continue obeying her orders. The way she relentlessly pinched and pulled on my innocent flesh didn't make it easy. I whimpered and panted as my poor nipples were punished and eventually, when they were inflamed and throbbing in agony, Doctor Booth released then from her grasp.

And then two strong fingers were thrust deep inside my sex and I gasped at the sudden intrusion into that intimate part of my anatomy. My sex throbbed as she probed deep, and my juices coated her fingers. I was whimpering and my lower lip trembling when Doctor Booth brought her fingers up to my face, slick and coated with my warm juices.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked.

I moaned as my vagina was impaled upon her strong fingers once again. She worked her fingers in deep and vigorously explored the delicate interior of my sex.

"Answer me," Doctor Booth said insistently, "You really enjoy being sexually abused, objectified and roughed up, don't you?"

"Ughhh," I exclaimed inarticulately, "Yes, I do."

Doctor Booth then proceeded to ask me another question, something about me being a slave or viewing myself as a slave or something slave-related.

My heart was pounding insistently in my ears, and I could barely make out any of the words Doctor had just said. I could only moan in response to her question and embraced erotic feelings of helplessness and vulnerability as my vagina was probed and stimulated by Doctor Booth's talented fingers.

My legs trembled and shook as she continued. Her capable fingers spread the walls of my vagina. Her thumb circled my clit as I got more and more excited by her fingering. I could feel myself completely surrender to her, and an agonizing wave of desire passed through me. My sex throbbed with hungry spasms and my nipples ached.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I gasped as Jennifer Booth probed my vagina with her wicked fingers. I kept my legs spread wide, inviting her to use me and take total and utter possession of my body. She thrust her fingers in and out of me with great enthusiasm, and in response I panted and writhed shamelessly. I could feel a powerful orgasm building in strength inside of me and my breath came out in ragged bursts as I felt my climax getting closer.

Doctor Booth became much more forceful as my orgasm approached. As she forced her fingers deep inside of me, I opened my thighs wider and wider, signifying my surrender and my acceptance that my pussy belonged to her now. She could do whatever she wanted with it. I squirmed and panted and felt the orgasm inside of me building in strength. My hips writhed shamelessly in a lewd, wanton fashion and when it hit, the orgasm was even more powerful than I had anticipated.

When my orgasm came, my sex was still impaled on Doctor Booths' strong, capable fingers. My hips squirmed and gyrated while her fingers remained deep inside of me. I made inarticulate noises while Doctor Booth's clever fingers continued to work their magic deep inside of me, stimulating my nerve endings with an expertise that would have impressed a neurobiologist. By the time she was finished, I was panting and covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

"Oh, ooh, aaahhh, huhh, uhhh, uhhh," I gasped as I recovered from the soul-bending orgasm.

"You are an erotic treasure," Doctor Booth proclaimed as she smiled brightly at me, "Now, follow me into the living room. I need to put you over my knee so I can deliver a spanking to your charming bottom."

I obediently followed as Doctor Booth led me out of the kitchen and said, "I've done everything you've asked. Why do I need to be spanked?"

Doctor Booth turned to face me, held my face in her hands, smiled and said, "You'll look even sexier after your ass has been reddened."