Cheryl's Passion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're dripping wet, dear," my aunt said as she continued to probe the most intimate part of my female anatomy.

"Sorry, Aunt Helen."

"Don't be silly, dear," my aunt admonished me, "Slaves are supposed to be blatantly sexual creatures. You should be ready for sex at all times, even if I'm not. I'd be upset with you if your pretty pleasure cleft wasn't dripping wet."

Then my aunt gripped me by the hips, turned me around and slapped me sharply on the ass. My aunt's hand then proceeded to touch my naked body all over and she said, "I intend to buy you, Cheryl. Do you know why?"

Her hands were gripping my ass as she asked the question. My glutes were firm and high, and my aunt seemed to approve of them.

"Because I have a good body?" I ventured.

"You have a superb body, dear," my aunt answered as she pulled my buttocks apart and brushed a fingertip across the sensitive flesh of my anus, "You're quite exquisite. But there are plenty of other slaves here who are just as impressive."

My aunt produced a tube of lubricant from somewhere, spread my buttocks far apart and began to smear a dollop of cold, greasy lube all over my pink, hairless asshole. And as she pushed her strong fingers into me and speared my anus, she said, "About six or seven years ago, your mother and I had a falling out. I've yet to forgive her for the hurtful things she said to me. And then I saw you'd placed yourself up for auction, as a naked slave, and I thought...wouldn't it be priceless if I purchased Linda's daughter, sexually violated her in every way possible and punished her mercilessly?"

As she said this, my aunt made me bend over at the waist and she pushed two fingers into my ass as far as they would go. I moaned and gasped as she speared my asshole deep.

"Perhaps it's petty of me to take amusement in abusing Linda's teenage daughter, but this is an opportunity I can't ignore. I will buy you, and I will teach you what it means to be a naked plaything. You will be made to suffer for my amusement and the amusement of my friends."

The thought of spending fifteen days as my aunt's naked and abused plaything made me shudder with a sense of panic. I tried to suppress a whimper and failed. My aunt intended to purchase me and then punish me for something my mother did. My head was reeling. Part of my brain resented being punished for a crime I didn't commit. Another part of my brain was filled with fear over how cruel my aunt would be to me once I was her property. And another part of me was gripped with a dark, pulsing sexual desire. Being the property of a cruel woman like my aunt was one of my most potent sexual fantasies, and now it was about to become a reality.

My fear, resentment and sexual desire all swirled together in a chaotic cocktail of emotions. Apparently, those emotions showed on my face or in my body language.

"You're emotionally overtaxed," my aunt said as she removed her fingers from my ass and then peeled off her latex glove, "I know two ways I can cure you of that. One is to put you over my knee and spank your ass red. The other is to bring you to a cathartic orgasm. Either one would be good for simplifying your emotions."

I was about to offer my opinion on the subject, when my aunt sat down on the mahogany desk and threw my naked body across her lap. My arms were bound securely behind my back, so I couldn't use my hands to steady myself and I ended up with my head hanging down awkwardly and my legs dangling.

Then my aunt slapped my left buttock hard and I yelped in surprise. "Legs apart," she barked.

I spread my ankles apart about six inches and then she smacked my ass again. "Further than that," she ordered. "When I have a naked girl over my lap, I should have a clear view of her pussy and her anus."

I spread my ankles pornographically far apart and then I felt my aunt gently touch the insides of my thighs. "That's better," she said. "A slave should always give her betters easy access to this whole area." Then she gently slid her finger up my swollen pubic lips and across my exposed anus. I shivered as her touch made pre-orgasmic tingles start to spread though my body. If she had done that three or four more times, I'm certain I would have had an orgasm.

Then suddenly there was a loud CRACK and a painful stinging sensation as my aunt smacked my naked ass with great force. I couldn't help but whimper in pain and I think my legs trembled. Apparently, my aunt was skilled at inflicting pain on naked girl's bottoms.

Without hesitation my aunt's hand came down on my naked buttocks again and again and again. The slaps on my poor bottom got harder and harder. Soon my eyes welled up with tears and I was whimpering and gasping with every blow. I squirmed and kicked helplessly and hot wet tears lid down my face.

And when my ass was very, very sore and I was sobbing uncontrollably, my aunt finally stopped.

"So," my aunt said as I sobbed and trembled while still bent over her lap, "did your mother ever spank you like that when you were a naughty little girl?"

"No, Aunt Helen," I replied between sobs, "She didn't believe in spanking."

"Oh, dear," my aunt said, sounding gravely disappointed, "I suppose I'll have to give you eighteen more to make up for all the years your mother never spanked you."

My ass was exposed and vulnerable and my aunt took full advantage of that. The last eighteen swats stung more than any of the previous swats. I kicked and squirmed over my aunt's lap as she turned my poor bottom and the backs of my thighs a painful shade of red.

"I love watching your girlish bottom wriggle across my lap," my aunt said as I laid there limp, physically and emotionally drained, "I've spanked a great many female bottoms, but the way you react to the pain is so enticing."

My legs were too wobbly for me to stand up on my own after that. My aunt seemed to sense this, and she gently stroked my back and told me how much she enjoyed turning my bottom red.

"The way you bounce and writhe as you're punished, you're much more enjoyable than most slave-girls. And the sounds you make! Oh, you're absolutely adorable!"

Eventually, my aunt helped me up off her lap and ordered me to stand. She wiped the tears from my face and helped me to blow my nose. And just when I thought she was ready to inflict more pain on my helpless, naked body, she surprised me by covering my mouth with hers and kissing me passionately.

Her kiss had heat and affection and I moaned into her mouth as her tongue wrapped around excited my libido. I completely forgot about the fact that she was my aunt and I just responded to her physical touch and melted into her arms.

I could feel my nipples hardening again and my sex pulsing as her tongue danced blissfully against mine. I reveled in the sensations of being a naked girl in the loving arms of a passionate woman and I allowed my body to respond to everything that was being done to me.

When we finally broke from the kiss, I opened my eyes and I saw my aunt not as a blood relative, but as a strong, beautiful woman who could do whatever cruel and indecent things she wanted to my naked body. With a few words to Ashley Witter, she could sentence me to a full body whipping.

This thought made me strangely excited. I wanted to wrap my arms around her, but of course, I couldn't. The ropes around my wrists and arms had rendered me helpless.

There was a long silence where neither of us said anything. My breathing was ragged, and my breasts heaved up and down as I waited patiently for my aunt to lay her hands on me again. I wanted her hands to hurt me, pinch me, spank me, probe me, penetrate me, to use me and molest me in a dozen different ways while I was helpless to stop her.

Instead of that, she regarded me with an enigmatic look and said, "Cheryl, you are perhaps the most desirable female I've ever laid my hands upon. You're a temptress. You make me want to spend all day with you. However, I have property to acquire in Augustus Beach and I must return you to your handler."

Ashley Witter came to collect me, but before she escorted me away, my aunt promised that she would see me again on the day of the auction and that I would become her property.