Cheryl's Passion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmfffff!" I protested as vehemently as I could while gagged. I squealed with shock and my eyes went wide with dread as I wondered what my aunt might do with photos of me, naked, bound, gagged, and being helplessly dominated by my aunt's servants.

I could feel my face burning red hot. I was horribly embarrassed at being photographed in my defeated, objectified state, knowing my aunt could share those photos with anyone, and I was utterly powerless to stop her!

My emotions were in turmoil, a mix of embarrassment and wild anxiety warring with dark, mysterious sexual arousal. I was helpless, naked, bound and gagged. I was filled with masochistic excitement but also a cold dread at the thought of my humiliation being shared with strangers...or even worse! What if she showed those photos to people I knew?

My ordeal intensified as I realized that the cruel gag that kept my mouth forced open had caused me to drool all over myself. My aunt found it entertaining that I was so blatantly helpless that I couldn't even keep saliva dripping from my open mouth.

Warm, wet drool dripped onto my exposed breast and hung glistening from one erect nipple. Aunt Helen gleefully took multitudes of photos of my degrading ordeal.

"I love this," she gushed. "You look so adorable, all naked, sticking your boobs out like a slut and helplessly drooling on them."

I made whimpering sounds, barely audible through the gag. My aunt smiled wickedly and said, "I should send some of these photos to your mother! Just imagine the look on her face when she sees you looking like this!"

I cringed inside. My aunt had some sort of grudge against my mother, but surely she wouldn't send photos of me being humiliated and abused, just to get back at her!

Would she?

At my aunt's instructions, the maids forced me to spread my legs pornographically far apart, leaving my moist, swollen pubic lips indecently exposed. Melissa grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it roughly while my aunt immortalized my shame by snapping one photo after another with great enthusiasm. For what seemed like forever I was groped and pinched and fingered. Tears welled up in my eyes as my Aunt Helen recorded it all.

12