Cheryl's Passion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My helpless body surged with heat and pleasure as Simone kneaded my buttocks and Simone's tongue thrust into my mouth once again. I moaned as my Mistress probed my mouth with her tongue and stimulated nerve endings that I hadn't realized existed.

I adored being helpless and touched all over, however, it was more enticing to have Simone being the one who groped me, kissed me and made me helpless. Slaves don't usually get to choose their mistresses, but I would choose Simone in a second. She was everything I dreamed of in a cruel lesbian dominant.

She was lying on top of me, kissing me passionately and I pulled feebly against the restraints that held me, not attempting to get free, just savoring my feelings of helplessness while my mistress had her way with me.

I writhed and moaned as Simone rubbed her naked body feverishly against mine and her tongue erotically probed the interior of my mouth. It was delicious to have her both on top of me and inside of me simultaneously.

I was lost in an erotic haze. Simone could have done anything to me at that point and I would have been okay with it. Then Simone climbed off my torso and straddled my face. Her amber brown pubic lips were swollen and glistening with her juices.

Her pussy sank down onto my face and I made a series of startled vowel sounds as she pushed her clean-shaven pubes insistently against my mouth.

"Eat me," Simone ordered. She didn't yell at me; however, her tone of voice was such that I knew there was no disobeying her. She was like a hurricane or a tsunami. There was no way a mere mortal could defy her.

She ground her bald pussy against my mouth, and I thrust my tongue against her slit. It was awkward performing cunnilingus while helplessly bound the way I was, however, with difficulty I managed to work my tongue between her pubic lips and into the mouth of her sex.

"Ahh-Aaaahhhh!"

The sound of her voice as I tongued her pleasure cleft was seductive. It was almost magical, adding another layer of eroticism to our encounter. She rode my face; I tasted her vaguely salty juices and felt deliciously masochistic as Simone used me to satisfy her sexual needs. I was her helplessly bound prisoner. I knew that if I refused to lick Simone's glistening pubic lips, she could compel me by doing something painful to my bound, naked body. The thought excited me; I could stop pleasuring her just to find out what cruel things Simone would come up with to punish me, but I knew I wouldn't.

While I was considering the many possible cruelties my mistress could inflict upon me to compel obedience, she moaned lustily and climaxed. I was still licking her clit when she pressed her pussy forcefully into my mouth, getting her juices all over my lips and tongue.

Her orgasm was powerful; it went on and on and on and seemed like it might never stop. She quivered and bounced on my face, and I waited for her spasms to subside. It wasn't like I could go anywhere, I was still chained, with my arms and legs bound far apart.

The fleshy folds of her vulva remained near my face even after she screamed and panted her way to orgasm. I listened to her breathing slowly return to normal, then she reached back, tweaked one of my nipples and said, "Your mouth has made me very happy. Do it again."

* * *

Keeping Simone happy and obeying her orders was an important part of being a slave. Another important part was being humiliated, so my aunt could feel like she was getting revenge on my mother by hurting me.

I remember a grand spectacle my aunt dreamed up to humiliate me. It was demeaning and public, with a lot of witnesses to gawk at my humiliation.

My aunt had invited dozens of her friends to an outdoor event in her backyard. She introduced me as her shameless slut of a niece and promised that they would get to see me display my utter lack of propriety by spreading my legs wide and fucking myself senseless on a fake cock while they all watched.

It was an exercise in public humiliation. It was all the more shaming because I didn't even try to talk my aunt out of her plan to publicly slut-shame me.

It had been days since I'd been allowed any sort of sexual relief and my clit and nipples had been mercilessly teased for two days straight. My legs were weak from the constant sexual stimulation, causing a stream of my sexual juices to coat my thighs. My nipples were super erect, and my clitoris was achingly hard and swollen. The prolonged stimulation and denial had worn me down and it was nearly impossible for me to think of anything but my need to cum.

There were a number of carved wooden horses in her back yard that looked as if they had started their life on a merry-go-round. They were majestic looking, painted white, silver and pale grey and would have been welcome in any child's yard, except for the massive wooden cocks sticking up out of the horse's saddles. My aunt pointed to one of the merry-go-round horses.

"My niece will impale herself on that wooden phallus," she announced to the crowd of approximately eighty well-dressed women, "and fuck herself until she achieves sexual satisfaction. A naked slave named Cara will impale herself on that wooden phallus," she continued, pointing to the wooden cock on another horse.

"I'll be accepting wagers on who will reach climax first: the sex slave? Or my libidinous niece?"

I blushed red-hot with embarrassment. I was to be a naked performer for their prurient entertainment. And all the affluent women were being encouraged to place bets on who was the sluttiest. A part of me wanted to run and hide from this shaming spectacle. Another part of me wanted to mount that phallus right away and fuck myself to a desperately needed orgasm before my aunt even finished with her speech.

Money changed hands as bets were placed on Cara and me. Cara looked almost as mortified as I felt, but there was nothing she could do to get out of this embarrassing situation. We were both naked slaves and would be forced to obey my aunt's orders whether we liked it or not.

Being utterly naked while dozens of respectably clothed women closely examined me and determined my level of sexual arousal before placing their bets was so degrading, but at the same time, it was also a dark, erotic thrill.

Cara and I both had plump, glistening pubic lips and conspicuously erect nipples but most of the women wagered that I would cum first. Then, five or six of my aunt's friends grabbed me, lifted me up and positioned me over the thick wooden cock that jutted out from the wooden saddle.

They held my legs ridiculously far apart and lowered me onto the imposingly long, thick phallus. My eyes went wide at the thought of something that thick being forced inside of me, and I squirmed as I the rounded head was pressed against my aching pussy.

"Don't act squeamish, Cheryl," my aunt admonished me. "I know what you like, you little slut. You need this."

I groaned as I felt the fat head of the dildo forcing my pussy lips wide open. My pussy was dripping wet, and the wooden cock had been greased. The dildo slid into me and up inside of me, forcing aside the tight, slick walls of my sex. I groaned as I was lowered and the monster phallus penetrated me, then stabbed at the mouth of my uterus sending a sudden contraction of pleasure through me. I pushed down, my vulva sealed against the wood, and rocked on the cock, an orgasm building inside of me almost immediately.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped, and a cruel smile spread across my aunt's face. She pointed her camcorder directly at me and murmured something about me putting my wanton nature on display for all the world to see. Cara was likewise being lowered onto an imposingly thick cock; however, nobody was making any disparaging comments about her sexual morals as she was impaled.

We were both mounted on phalluses and we both worked ourselves with wild contortions while the crowd of female spectators yelled instructions at us. Many of the comments were impossible to understand as dozens of voices overlapped, but the overall theme seemed to be yelling at either Cara or me to work ourselves faster on the phallus, to achieve satisfaction and to be quick about it.

I bounced up and down on the big cock. It was a rough, savage ride, and it ached. Women yelled at me to ride that cock harder, faster and to spread my legs wider, but their words were barely audible as my heart pounded wildly in my chest and it seemed I could hear the sound of my own heart echoing in my ears.

With scores of women cheering me on, I cried out in pleasure and passion and release as I rammed myself on the big dildo inside of me. Their voices were piercing and seemed to fill the sky as I rutted frantically, impaling myself on the big dildo again and again, drowning in pleasure and passion like some sort of depraved sex maniac.

Glistening with sweat, I rode the greased dildo, up and down, lewdly raising my pussy and jamming it back down again, thrusting hard and driving the monster cock deep inside me again and again, grunting, moaning and gasping in wild, shameless abandon as my aunt recorded my depraved passion and dozens of her friends watched and shouted words of encouragement at me as well as threats of what they might do to me if I lost.

The shame and humiliation I felt as my sex throbbed with hungry spasms was potent and wave after wave of intense pleasure left me shuddering for all the world to see. I was red-faced, my chest heaving and gasping for air. A second orgasm began to build before the first one ended and I screamed till my throat was raw. I writhed helplessly on the cock as orgasm after orgasm assailed me, leaving me exhausted and dazed.

Many of the women in the crowd applauded me for winning the crude competition, then Cara was lifted from the wooden cock she'd been impaled upon and paddled, castigated, and scolded by those who had laid down bets on her.

As they carried Cara off to her fate, I was left straddling the horse, still skewered by the imposing, wooden stake deep inside of me. I was forced to remain there for almost half an hour while friends of my aunt came over to ogle my naked body, touch me all over, or tell me what a slut I was for fucking myself on a fake cock in public.

Ms. Astor was one of the more memorable women who visited me while I was impaled on that thick cock. Her custom-tailored blazer, expensive clothes and proper British accent made me feel even more naked and exposed than I had felt before.

"Your aunt had said that you were a sex slave," Ms. Astor commented. "You look like one now more than ever."

I was dumbfounded and had no idea how I should respond, so I just replied, "Thank you, Mistress."

Another woman was suddenly by Ms. Astor's side. This woman was much younger, but also had a proper British accent. She reached out, pinched one of my nipples and said, "She's a natural as a slave. She ought never to wear clothes. I feel that being naked and sexually objectified truly suits her."

"She certainly has the body for it," Ms. Astor replied. "So lithesome, toned and with such firm, perky breasts."

"And the most beautiful and pertly shaped buttocks," her companion added. "Buttocks like hers were made for spanking."

An attractive, blonde woman with an American accent moved in closer to me and said, "The whole time she was fucking herself, I kept watching her ass bouncing up and down I was spellbound. All I wanted to do was throw her over my lap and spank that perfect ass of hers!"

"You should talk to her aunt about that," Ms. Astor suggested. "If you ask nicely, she'll likely give you permission to spank her niece."

It went on and on like this. Affluent women crowded around me and made comments about my naked body, my suitability for being a sex slave and how a life of enforced nudity, painful punishments and sexual objectification seemed like a good fit for me.

Women came and went, many of them copping a feel before they went away. My aunt's friends saw me only as a sex slave and they saw no reason why they couldn't touch me all over.

It was awkward and uncomfortable still being speared by that massive wooden phallus while everyone groped me. Then, after what seemed like an eternity, my aunt showed up. The crowd of women parted like the Red Sea to create a straight and easy path directly to me, and then my aunt decreed that I could dismount from the horse.

"I was prepared to leave you up there for hours, Cheryl," my aunt explained imperiously, "however, Andreea wanted to take you up to one of the guest rooms so she could have her way with you. "

A quick glance over my aunt's left shoulder revealed that the Andreea she was talking about was, in fact, Doctor Amant from the Lago County Medical Center. During the years I had known her she had always been polite and congenial towards me and the idea of her knowing me as a naked, sex slave filled me with feelings of dread and embarrassment.

Doctor Amant and my aunt lifted me off the horse's saddle and I was ordered to do a slow turn so Doctor Amant could view my naked body from every possible angle.

"I had always thought of you as such a sweet, virginal girl," Doctor Amant said. "You'd been hiding a wild side and I never knew. I feel I should punish you for keeping secrets from me."

I felt my face blush hot and then my aunt made things even more traumatizing by saying, "If you want to punish my niece feel free. Some harsh, stinging discipline would do her a world of good."

I stifled a gasp and bit back a sarcastic comment. Didn't my aunt realize how embarrassing this was for me? It was bad enough to submit to the perverted whims of total strangers. Submitting to a woman that I knew was far worse!

"Do you hear that, Chery?" Doctor Amant asked. "I get to punish you for all the secrets you've kept. I can hardly wait!"

I would have been content to wait, but my aunt and Andreea Amant were both adamant that I be punished as soon as possible. Aunt Helen said that Doctor Amant could take me upstairs and use one of the guest rooms to punish me and to use me for sex.

Doctor Amant was only an inch or two taller than me, but when my aunt loaned me out to be punished and sexually abused, I felt as if she towered over me like an Amazon or some sort of vengeful goddess.

"Walk!" the intimidating doctor said sternly. "And put some sway in your ass! You have a tight, little butt. Put it on display for me. Give me a show while I walk behind you."

My feelings of embarrassment increased as I swayed my hips and shamelessly swished my ass around for Doctor Amant's entertainment. Dozens of my aunt's friend's and servants stared as I made a spectacle of myself.

I was so displayed and humiliated, in such contrast to their clothed dignity, I felt shamed and helpless...and aroused. I didn't want to admit to that last part, but way they exhibited my naked body and cruelly objectified me left my whole body thrumming with feverish excitement.

"In there!"

When we reached the second floor, she pointed at a door and ordered me to go inside. I timidly opened the door and discovered it was a well-appointed bedroom with an impressive bed, a computer desk and other amenities.

I padded naked and barefoot into the room and then Doctor Amant snapped at me. "Cheryl! What do you think you're doing?"

I looked over one bare shoulder with a look of confusion on my face. What had I done wrong? She told me to walk into the guest bedroom and I did! I had obeyed orders! Why was she suddenly angry at me?

"You were told to swing your ass when you walk! Weave to the left and to the right, like some slutty streetwalker, advertising her wares! Now get back here and make your entrance again!"

Ah. I understood. I forgot to walk like a shameless trollop. Reluctantly, I went back out into the hallway and this time when I entered the guest bedroom, I did an exaggerated bump and grind. It was a shamefully suggestive way to walk but Doctor Amant had ordered me to walk like a hooker trolling for dates, so I was just following her orders.

"You're learning, Cheryl," Doctor Amand said. "Now, turn around."

I turned to face her and then Doctor Amant came into the room. She closed and locked the door behind her and then reached out for me.

Of course, she grabbed my breasts. She spent a long time examining them. First, she cupped them with both hands and lifted them up. She kneaded the malleable flesh and then rolled and pinched my nipples until they were achingly hard and erect.

"Adorable," she said as she played with my nipples. "There are so many games I could play with these pale and innocent-looking nubs. Of course, you won't enjoy those games nearly as much as I will."

If she was trying to frighten me, she was succeeding. My heart pounded urgently in my chest as I imagined a series of painful things she could do to my poor, innocent nipples. Each ordeal I imagined would cause more suffering than the ordeal that came before. And then, she spun me around and forced me to bend at the waist.

"Place your hands up against the wall," she commanded softly. "Spread your legs."

It was an extremely vulnerable and exposing posture for a naked girl. I did as I was told, putting the most intimate parts of my female anatomy indecently on display, and then Doctor Amant went over to the computer desk and opened a drawer. When I heard a faint snapping noise, I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Doctor Amant was putting on a pair of latex gloves.

"Oh, don't look so shocked, girl," she said as I watched her with rapt curiosity. "I'm a medical doctor. Examining bodies in part of my training."

She ordered me to turn and face the wall, then she proceeded to touch me all over. She began with my throat and the back of my neck and worked her way down, examining my breasts, testing the firm muscles of my abs and eventually working her way down to my buttocks.

She found the entrance to my vagina and worked two fingers into my moist interior, probing deep into my wetness. I tried to stifle a moan and I failed miserably.

"You were made to be treated like this," Doctor Amant assured me. "You should have told me about your submissive tendencies. I know exactly how to treat submissive girls."

Then she withdrew her fingers from my throbbing sex and pushed them up against my exposed anus.

"Ooooh," I squirmed and gasped as she pressed harder and worked her fingers into my ass. Her gloved fingers were lubricated with my sexual juices so I couldn't prevent her from pushing her way into my tight hole.

"You're very tight back here, almost virginal," Doctor Amant observed as she worked her fingers in even deeper.

I explained that I felt an appalling sense of helplessness whenever I was anally penetrated. And I had been lucky enough that most of the dominant women I'd had sex with weren't into fucking me in the ass.

"Well, now that I know it creates feelings of helplessness in you, Cheryl, that means I'm going to want to do things to your tight, little asshole quite often." Doctor Amant said.

"I think I'll buy a strap-on harness and a dildo big enough to give you nightmares."

My jaw dropped, and I found myself at a loss for words. I hoped that she was joking, but I had a dread feeling that she was serious.

"Oh, don't look so shocked," she admonished me. "You have very cute buttocks. They're your best feature. If women like me aren't stretching out that tight asshole of yours, they'll be reddening your beautiful bottom with a hand spanking or a leather strap."

"Or ordering me to swish and sway my ass around for their entertainment?" I asked.

"Well, that sounded suspiciously like complaining," Doctor Amant replied, and she pulled her fingers out of my ass.

"Slaves are never permitted to complain about the way that free women treat them, so I suppose that's my cue to punish you."