Cheryl's Passion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ordered me to lower my head and stick my butt out more. And while I was bent over, I heard the sound of leather sliding against fabric. She had obviously taken her belt off in preparation for using it on my vulnerable bottom.

"I'm sorry, Doctor," I said as I waited for the sting of leather across my bare skin.

CRACK!

"Mistress," Doctor Amant corrected me. "When a free woman is punishing you, you should always address her as Mistress."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I cried out, amending my previous apology.

CRACK!

"You're learning, Cheryl. I think you'll make a fine slave girl someday!"

CRACK!

"Now, raise your tight little ass high into the air!"

I gasped and trembled as my hindquarters burned, yet I balanced myself on the balls of my feet and raised my ass up even higher.

CRACK! CRACK!

That's a good girl! You're doing wonderfully, Cheryl!"

She swung the belt, and it cracked sharply down across my buttocks, and I whimpered and as I attempted to hold myself in the proper position for my punishment.

CRACK!

The belt cut across my bottom, and I imagined it must have left a red mark as I felt a hot, stinging flash of fire across both my butt cheeks.

"Oh! Aghhhh!"

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

"You're getting some vivid stripes across your beautiful bottom!" Doctor Amant informed me happily. "It's a shame you can't see them!"

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! CRACK!

The belt snapped down across my rapidly reddening buttocks and the pain grew worse, my flesh heating up and the stinging sharper. Several of the stinging blows cut across the backs of my thighs, and then one of them snapped across my exposed pubic lips.

"Aaaahhhh! Mistress, please stop!" I called out plaintively. It hurts too much! I can't stand it!"

The slender tip on her belt cut across my unprotected pubes once again and the punishment of my naked flesh ceased for a few moments.

"You are standing it marvelously, dear," Doctor Amant replied flatly. "I would not dream of stopping."

Crack! CRACK! CRACK!!

The blows resumed, although she seemed to be taking pains to avoid whipping my pussy once more. All the blows landed on my buttocks and the backs of my thighs after that.

Doctor Amant stopped after thirty-six lashes, by which time I was sobbing openly. I was then ordered to get down on my knees so that I could lick her pink slit and bring her to a series of screaming orgasms.

She shuddered and panted and told me that I was very skilled at licking and sucking clits. She assured me that she would let my aunt know what an exceptional job I'd done in pleasing her.