Cheryl's Passion Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers

"Aaaaoghhhh," I gasped in both physical and emotional distress. That cock was opening me up uncomfortably wide and having these well attired women recording my indecent impalement was mortifying in the extreme.

Forcing my pussy to accept the huge intruder inch by inch was an agonizing struggle. With about six inches inside of me, I stopped to catch my breath and let my pussy adjust to the huge thickness stretching me open. The radiant pain of being split so wide slowly receded as my pussy relaxed and the first waves of an impending orgasm started to flow through my body.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh,"

Applying more pressure I worked more of the beast inside of me, forcing my pussy to expand as it gripped the dildo tightly. Pushing and pulling, I started to ride the beast, taking two or three more inches of the monstrous phallus into my moist interior.

"Ow, oh, ooohhh, aaahhh."

I worked myself up and down on that ridiculously thick cock, feeling like the most shameless slut in the history of womankind, while all those well dressed, elegant women with gazes fixated on me with disturbing intensity snapped photo after photo.

"So, Cheryl, is it humiliating for you to be so naked in front of your aunt and her friends?" the news anchor asked as she prepared to snap yet another photo of me.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. I had been instructed to address any woman in my aunt's home as mistress by default. I could only address them by their name if I had special permission directly from them.

"I can see the sex juices leaking out of her vagina, onto that thick cock and even lubricating her inner thighs," the new anchor observed, then turned to me and added. "Does that make you uncomfortable as well?"

The news anchor continued, asking me about a dozen questions, each designed to make me feel more embarrassed and degraded while I worked myself up and down indecently on that ridiculously large cock. Then my aunt ordered me to play with my already hard nipples as I fucked myself for their entertainment.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I pumped myself up and down on the thick dildo and brushed my thumbs across my erect nipples. Then I began to roll my nipples and finally to pinch them. I whimpered and gasped, but the more I hurt my tender pink nubs, the more intensely I could feel the orgasm building inside me.

At some point, the woman who looked like a CPA got up out of her chair, swatted my hands away from my breasts, and began herself to pinch and pull on my nipples vigorously as I plunged the flesh-colored silicone cock into myself with wild abandon.

I grunted with pain and intense exertion as I furiously pumped my hips up and down above the stool, fucking myself with shameless uninhibited sluttiness. With everyone watching, the first wave of a powerful orgasm hit. I cried out, wild and wanton, as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss lit up my entire nervous system and my entire body shuddered.

My pussy spasmed around the huge girth of the dildo and my body was wracked with a painfully intense orgasm that went on and on and on. I gasped and writhed uncontrollably, making indecent gyrations and arching my back as I surrendered myself to mindless libidinous pleasure.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

I cried out hoarsely with my pussy reflexively gripping the huge dildo, again and again, until the dominant women in the room allowed me to slide off the long fat silicone cock. My pussy was temporarily gaping wide open, a fact that my aunt and several of her friends felt obliged to point out.

"This is the way I'll always remember your niece, the author said. "Naked with her pussy wide open, ready to receive an army of hard cocks."

"And with pussy juices dripping down her thighs," another woman added. "I do believe she's the most shameless slut I've ever met."

I was blushing furiously as these polished, wealthy women slut-shamed me, and then my aunt worked my arms behind my back. I felt the cold, merciless grip of stainless steel as my aunt locked handcuffs securely around my wrists.

"Aunt Helen!" I gasped plaintively.

My aunt ignored my pleading protest and instead addressed her guests.

"My niece has had her fun, bouncing up and down on a fat, hard cock. So, now it's time for you ladies to have your fun. My niece is quite skilled at licking pussy and using her mouth to make love to a woman's clitoris. Would any of you be interested in taking advantage of her skills?"

My aunt was offering me up to her friends to satisfy their sexual needs like I was some sort of whore. I was rather hoping that none of these women would take my aunt up on this offer. All of these women were aloof and insulting towards me. I didn't want to do anything to make any of them happy.

Suddenly the lady who looked like an accountant was standing behind me, intimately close. She reached for the front of my body and eagerly grabbed my boobs. She held onto them tightly as if she was afraid someone might try to take them away from her.

"I would love to take advantage of your niece," she said enthusiastically, pressing the front of her body into my back as she firmly gripped my breasts.

"Well then, that's settled," my aunt said, smiling brightly.

She gave the dapper woman directions to one of the spare rooms upstairs where she could take me to have some privacy while I licked her pussy.

Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers
12