Cheryl's Passion Ch. 28

Story Info
Naked, bound and straddling the vibrating machine.
5.9k words
4.76
10.7k
10
0

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,924 Followers

"I'm an artist," Simone insisted as I knelt at her feet and lapped at her plump, swollen labia. "When I first met your friend, she was just a wet lump of clay. "And now I'm molding her into something beautiful."

Simone was referring to Stacey Dooley, one of my friends from high school. Stacey was a bright, studious, quiet girl, so wholesome she could be in a Norman Rockwell painting.

At least she was, until Simone got her hands on her.

Simone had drawn Stacey into the kinky world of lesbian femdom, and much to my surprise, Stacey was rapidly finding that the world of lesbian femdom suited her.

I raised my head up from between Simone's thighs. "I'm impressed that you've taken her so far out of her shell, mistress. I knew her for years and she had always been such a quiet, unassuming girl."

The tip of Simone's riding crop snapped across my vulnerable buttocks, reminding me of my duties. Obediently, I returned to my task and pushed my face into her glistening pubic lips. My wrists were cuffed behind my back, joined to the back of my collar with a short chain that prevented me from using my hands to protect my bottom. Simone sighed as I licked at the folds of her swollen labia.

"I'm not finished with her yet. Your friend has taken her first steps into the world of bondage and discipline, but she's still in the suburbs. I intend to take her all the way into the depths of the big city."

My mistress explained that she intended to invite someone named Mel to come over and record everything on video as she seduced Stacey from wholesome, studious, respectable girl over to the dark side. As I licked at Simone's nether lips, the name "Mel" struck a chord, and somewhat alarmed I raised my head up.

"Mel?" I asked. "You're inviting a man into your home to make videos of Stacey and me doing lesbian stuff?"

My question earned me two stinging swats from the crop. Then I set my tongue back to work between her legs, and Simone explained that "Mel" was short for Melanie.

"Melanie and I were enrolled in Holy Sacrament Private School for Girls when we were younger," Simone explained. "She was quite naughty when I met her, and she only grew naughtier as we got older. She'll enjoy watching me corrupt your friend."

* * *

I met Mel in person two days later. She was about the same age as Simone and they both enjoyed treating me like an erotic toy to be played with, but in some ways, she seemed to be Simone's opposite.

Simone was expertly groomed and wore custom made black leather boots, tight black leather pants and a very stylish black leather jacket. And her jacket was unzipped all the way, revealing that she wore no shirt underneath. However, she did wear a Victoria's Secret Push-Up Demi Bra that expertly showcased her beautiful boobs.

Mel, on the other hand, showed up at the estate wearing faded jeans, sneakers, an oversized hoodie and an old, faded t-shirt with the words "HILLARY 2008" barely visible after countless washings.

"So, this is the famous Cheryl?" she asked, eagerly looking me over. "Give us a spin, girl. Let me get a good look at you from every angle."

I did a slow turn, allowing Mel to examine my naked body from the side and the rear as well as the front. She liked what she saw, and she wasn't shy about saying so.

"Simone, your girl has the most beautiful buttocks I've ever seen! If I had a slave with a butt like that, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off it!"

"It's a challenge," Simone agreed. "Of course, I spank her every morning, and I give her ass a squeeze several times a day, just because I like the way it feels in my hands."

Mel took that as her cue to grab my ass and see how it felt in her hands. She ran her hands up and down my curves and squeezed both buttocks, feeling the firmness of my glutes.

"Oh, I love them," Mel said, referring to my buttocks. "I can see what you mean. If she were my slave, I'd have a hard time keeping my hands off her."

Mel proceeded to touch me all over, paying special attention to my breasts, my legs and abs and the plump lips of my pussy.

"She's already wet," Mel announced as her fingers came away from my bald pubes glistening with my juices. "I think she enjoys being a slave as much as you enjoy being a mistress."

"She's a libidinous sex slave," Simone replied.

"Naughty girl," Mel admonished me, as she smacked me playfully on the ass.

* * *

When Stacey showed up, she was introduced to Mel and told that Mel was a videographer.

"I'm enjoying having your friend here as my naked sex slave," Simone explained. "I'm going to miss her when she's gone, but these videos will be a vivid reminder of all the fun times I've had with her."

Left unsaid was the fact that Simone was enjoying corrupting Stacey and watching her embrace the lesbian femdom lifestyle. She wanted to record as much as possible of Stacey's transformation into BDSM kinkiness as possible.

"She's beautiful," Stacey admitted. "I can see why you were drawn to her. She's got an alluring face and the most impressive body of anyone I know, and that's putting her up against some pretty serious competition."

I wasn't sure what other women Stacey was comparing me to. Before I got a chance to ask, the subject changed, and Simone explained what sort of games she had planned for the day. She took Stacey by the hand and led her over to the garage.

Simone had a large garage that could hold up to six vehicles. One of the vehicles she owned was a vintage 1973 Chrysler Imperial. It was impressively long and powerful looking.

"It used to belong to my grandfather," Simone explained. "He was a big fan of muscle cars, and he was truly enamored with the powerful engine of this beast. When he died, I got the car."

Simone was ridiculously wealthy. I'm assuming she inherited more than just the car.

"So, are you going to throw Cheryl in the back seat and do deliciously naughty things to her naked body?" Stacey asked.

Simone raised one eyebrow gracefully and replied, "Not a bad idea, but that's not what I had in mind. Still, I think you'll like this."

Simone got behind the wheel of her vintage Chrysler and started it up. The engine was powerful, and I could practically feel the horsepower from several feet away. She slowly, gracefully pulled the car out of the garage and rolled down the window. She leaned out the window and yelled at me, "Crawl onto the hood."

It seemed awkward, especially with Mel pointing her camcorder at me, but I knew better than to disobey an order.

With everyone watching, I climbed up on the hood. It felt weird to be naked on the hood of this massive automotive machine, especially when Simone ordered me to lie face down, spread-eagle across the hood of the car.

"The car has a remarkably powerful engine," Simone explained. "You'll be amazed just how stimulating it can be when you press your body against the hood of a car like this and feel the powerful engine revving underneath you."

I was ordered to remain flat and spread out on the hood of the car, and Simone gave it some gas and the engine went into high rev.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed.

When I climbed out onto the hood, the Chrysler's engine had been idling. Even at a low rev, I could feel the engine making powerful vibrations that resonated through my hands and knees. Things became even more intense when I lay flat, pressed my naked body firmly against the hood. It meant that the deep, throaty purr of a powerful engine stimulated nerve endings in my breasts, my abdomen, my thighs and in my exposed pussy.

And then the vibrating sensation that came through the hood became a thousand times more powerful when she stepped on the gas and revved the engine.

"Aaaahhhh!"

It was like I was lying on top of a giant vibrator and the vibrations could be felt across the entire front of my naked body, not just my pussy. I squirmed and gasped and moved my hips in a shameful manner.

"Spread your legs wider, slave," Mel snapped at me and then I felt the sting of a leather strap across my bare buttocks.

When I climbed out onto the hood of the car, Mel was holding just a camcorder. She didn't have a leather strap. I wasn't sure where the leather strap came from. Then I realized that Mel was flanked by one of the maids and one of the security guards. One of them must have brought it out to her, anticipating that she might want to redden the slave girl's ass.

Mel filmed my naked humiliation as I pressed my naked body into the hood of the car and felt my body becoming super stimulated. My nipples were remarkably hard and throbbing as I pressed my boobs onto the surface of Simone's Chrysler, as she revved the engine again and again. There was even a soft, wet throb in my sex as the entire front of my body was stimulated by the powerful engine just underneath me.

I squirmed and moved my hips in a shameful manner as the powerful engine made the hood vibrate and my entire body pulsed with erotic energy. Could I cum just from pressing my naked body against the hood of a revving car?

"Ohhhhhh!"

The longer I remained there, the more I felt it was possible. I blushed hotly at the thought of Simone's servants and my friend watching me cum while spread eagled on the hood of Simone's car. And then the thought of Melanie recording the whole thing on her video camera made it all even more degrading.

The sounds of my own moaning and gasping, combined with the sound of the powerful engine made it difficult for me to hear what people were saying, but there was some sort of discussion between Mel, Simone and Stacey, and eventually Stacey climbed out onto the hood of the car with me.

"You look so beautiful right now!"

There was a look of wild excitement in Stacey's eyes. She was enjoying the show as my entire body pulsed and throbbed and then she leaned across the hood and kissed me.

There was something wild about that kiss. I mean, Stacey was clothed, while I was stark naked, and there was all that horsepower underneath me, stimulating my nerve endings and filling me with excitement. And then Stacey reached down and grabbed my ass.

"You are by far the sexiest woman I have ever met," Stacey said after we broke from the kiss. "And this is wild! You have such an amazing, exciting life!"

Without warning, Stacey smacked me on the ass and then she kissed me again. I felt tingly and gloriously alive. I was sexually excited and horribly humiliated. Strangely the humiliation of being the only one naked while respectably dressed spectators stared at me added to my feelings of arousal.

"Raise your butt up higher," Stacey insisted over the sounds of the powerful engine. "Everyone else has spanked your perfectly sculpted bottom! Now, it's my turn!"

Her words surprised me. Innocent, bookish honor roll student Stacey Dooley wanted to spank me. I felt a surge of excitement and my pussy became even wetter as I obediently raised my buttocks and made it a convenient target for her.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Stacey didn't spank me very hard, but my bottom was already sore from corporal punishments I'd received from Simone and her servants. I shuddered underneath the blows and made gasping and whimpering sounds as my tender ass became ever more tender.

The pain grew more intense as Stacey continued to spank me. The innocent, wholesome girl that I thought I knew smacked my unprotected backside again and again, making it redder and sorer until I was sobbing real tears.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaaahhhh! Stacey!"

My sweet, innocent, boring friend spanked my hindquarters mercilessly until I was in tears, sobbing. I wouldn't have thought her capable of such a thing, but the girl was definitely changing, being corrupted. About halfway through reddening my ass she reached between my legs, grabbed my swollen labia and felt how wet I was.

"You're really enjoying this," she said as she kneaded my sex lips. I gasped and tried to formulate some sort of reply, but then she went back to spanking me, and all I could do was scream.

She grabbed me around the torso and flipped me over. I didn't even try to resist. I was feeling utterly submissive to her at this point. I went limp and allowed her to manipulate my naked body. I gasped when my sore buttocks touched the hood of the car, but I made no effort to escape from the pain.

Then my brainy friend hovered over me, pushed my legs apart and descended on my bald pubes. She clamped her mouth over my moist, swollen labia and it was like she tried to suck me inside of her. She drew my pubic lips into her mouth, trapped them between her teeth and then her tongue went to work on my swollen, sensitive clit.

"Oh, God! Oh! Oh! Stacey! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

Her tongue flicked over my best spots and when I tried to grab her head, Mel yelled at me and demanded that I keep my arms and legs far apart. I obediently spread myself wide as if I were bound spread eagle and allowed Stacey to go to town on me. I came and came and came, and I felt like it would never stop. The pain and the public humiliation, the revving of the car engine beneath me and the fact that it was my bookish, boring friend doing this to me all combined to make everything so much more intense and potent. I can't remember ever coming so forcefully.

* * *

My potent reactions and screaming orgasm while on the hood of Simone's muscle car had a profound effect on Stacey. It was a grand spectacle, and it drew Stacey into the world of lesbian femdom so deeply and passionately that she decided she wanted to experience things from the perspective of the submissive.

"You looked so intense, so raw, so uninhibited," Stacey proclaimed. "You were passion personified. I wanna try it."

"You want to be spanked?" I asked. "You want to be treated like a naked sex slave?"

Simone got that wicked smile again. Stacey was being corrupted by Simone's example...and mine I suppose. And Simone was greatly entertained by watching Stacey's transformation from a wholesome, studious girl into a deliciously depraved and adventurous lesbian.

"Something like that," Stacey admitted. "The look on your face earlier, it was so intense. You felt things so deeply. I want to feel deep, intense, powerful emotions like that!"

Stacey and Simone took some time to discuss it. She wanted to be treated like a slave, but she wanted to provide input on how Simone treated her. And she wanted me to be involved as well. Most slaves don't get to dictate terms about their treatment, but Stacey was in a nebulous area, sort of between dominant and submissive, and Simone was pleased to be able to include Stacey in her lesbian BDSM sex games in whatever capacity.

I wasn't privy to all the details, but Stacy designed a device that looked remarkably like a balance beam. Noticeable differences included the fact that the top was rounded and there was a powerful motor inside.

Basically, she designed something that a slave girl could straddle that would generate powerful vibrations as she pressed her pussy against it. Simone hired a team of professionals to build the device that Stacey had designed. And when it was all brand new and shiny and on display on Simone's front lawn, she invited Stacey over to see her new creation.

"I got the idea from Simone's muscle car," Stacey confessed. "I loved the powerful vibrations from all that horsepower, but the logistics were all wrong for rubbing your crotch up against it. With this thing, a slave girl can grind her pussy against the surface as the engine goes into higher and higher rev."

Simone had a remote-control device that would allow her to control the engine inside Stacey's device.

Simone got a wicked, predatory look on her face and she ordered Stacey to strip. Stacey had a fearful look in her eyes, but she nevertheless undid the snap on the front of her pants, unzipped them and began to undress. I found myself getting unexpectedly aroused.

Stacey had a beautiful body, with impressive boobs, a flat belly and smooth, flawless skin. And when she slid off her panties, I saw that her pubic area was clean shaven, and her pubic lips were plump and an alluring shade of pink.

Mel had been invited over for the unveiling of Stacey's invention. And of course, she brought her camcorder to immortalize the event on video.

She pointed her camcorder at my friend as she divested herself of her clothing. None of us had ever seen Stacey naked before and Melanie had decided that this was a significant event that needed to be captured on video and preserved.

"Now, climb up onto your invention and straddle it," Simone ordered.

Stacey looked awkward up there, her pussy pressed directly into the surface of the horizontal bar. I briefly held her arm when she had trouble balancing, and once she was properly settled, Simone ordered me to climb up there too.

"Face to face," Simone insisted. "Lean into her. You can wrap your arms around her for balance and stability."

It was awkward and uncomfortable trying to balance with most of my weight on my pussy, but with Stacey's assistance, I managed at least to not fall off.

"It's a shame you two never hooked up in high school," Simone commented. "You could have been an adorably cute couple."

I held on to Stacey and it felt delicious the way her naked body was pressed against mine. And then my friend had an idea that kicked up the eroticism level a notch or two.

"Could we be tied together?"

"Tied together?" Simone asked. "Why?"

"I mean, I'm into girls, there's no doubt about that," Stacey replied. "But if I felt like I was being forced to embrace Cheryl and rub my naked body up against hers, it would be more exciting. Bondage, helplessness and forced lesbianism would make it more fun than doing this voluntarily. Does that make any sense?"

"It does to me," I offered. "Something about being helpless and controlled...it makes my heart pound frantically in my chest. It's dark and delicious and thrilling. I don't know why, it just is."

Simone agreed that Stacey and I could be tied together. She sent Sasha to the house to bring back several lengths of rope for tying us up. The maid returned a few minutes later with enough rope to tie up a dozen people.

"I wasn't sure how much you'd need, so I just brought all the rope I could find."

There was a security guard named Elsa who claimed to be skilled at knots and she volunteered to help bind Stacey's wrists as she held me. Simone bound my wrists as Elsa bound Stacey's. Then, Simone decided to use several lengths of rope to tie our waists together as well.

When Stacey and I were bound, we were hugging each other tightly with no hope of letting go. Our naked bodies were pressed intimately together, and we couldn't separate ourselves until we were untied. Stacey enjoyed the fact that she no longer had a choice in the matter. Her eyes were bright, and her breathing was heavy. She had a delighted smile on her face as our naked bodies were pressed together, and she squirmed with delight as we waited for Simone to start up the engine.

Even before the thing between our legs was turned on, I felt a soft wet throb in my sex as I thought about just how intimately Stacey and I had been bound. Her naked breasts were pressed into my breasts, the side of her face nuzzled mine and it seemed that I could feel body heat radiating from her.

"Now, lean in and kiss her," Simone said. I wasn't sure if this order was directed at me or directed at Stacey. It made little difference, as we both leaned forward and merged our mouths together. Stacey was an enthusiastic kisser. I squirmed in rope bondage and moaned as her tongue forced its way into my mouth.

I welcomed the invasion of Stacey's tongue. I surrendered to it and pressed my own tongue gently forward to meet hers. Our tongues began dancing together in my mouth, rolling around each other. I allowed her tongue to pin mine down and felt the sexy underside of her tongue. Her tongue pumped and massaged mine, filling my mouth and massaging my taste buds.

Schlank
Schlank
2,924 Followers
12