Cheryl's Passion Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, the powerful engine between my legs roared to life.

I felt the powerful vibrations against my inner thighs and my swollen labia. Both Stacey and I gasped at the sudden, vigorous pulsing. The engine inside Stacey's invention was probably less powerful than the engine inside Simone's classic car, but my vulva was pressed directly against the surface of the pussy saddle. It was logistically impossible for me to press my pubic lips directly against the hood of Simone's car.

There was a sudden sting across my exposed buttocks and then I heard Simone's voice in stern admonishment.

"I didn't say you could stop!"

The thing between my legs pulsed and throbbed and made it hard for me to think, but Simeon made it clear that I would be punished if I didn't put my mouth to good use on Stacey's mouth, so I hastily returned to work. I resumed kissing my friend, but now there was a powerful surge of dark, delicious fear and helplessness as my pussy was overstimulated and my naked hindquarters were in danger of being punished with a leather strap.

I wriggled and writhed and Stacey and I both moaned as we rode the powerful, vibrating machine between our legs.

The machine I was straddling was mercilessly overstimulating me. It thrummed powerfully and one agonizing wave of desire after another washed over my body, making it impossible to think. My pussy throbbed and my nipples became so hard that they ached. Every few seconds an extraordinarily delicious spasm would cause me to gasp and then I would feel the stinging snap of Simone's leather strap across my buttocks again.

I squirmed my hips in lewd, shameful ways as my vagina was overstimulated by Stacey's wicked machine and Simone whipped me with her sadistic leather strap. Both Stacey and I made wild, passionate sounds as we kissed and bounced up and down on her merciless, pulsing device.

The kiss went on and on as our pussies were grinding on the vibrating surface of Stacey's new invention. The pulsing vibrations assaulting my sex, combined with Stacey's naked body pressed up against me and Stacey's long, passionate kiss, were starting to make my mind swirl with a sense of dark arousal.

I looked up for a moment and saw Simone tapping in some instructions on her remote control and suddenly the vibrations between my legs became far more powerful. They doubled and redoubled, and an agonizing wave of desire passed through me. The revving of the engine became louder, and my pussy throbbed with wet, hungry spasms.

I gasped and shuddered as the impressive machine I was straddling fueled the libidinous heat inside me. Stacey and I were tied up and at Simone's mercy and our bodies began to tremble in tune with the vibrations between our legs.

The raw heat surged through my veins, crackling like electricity along my nervous system. I felt the build-up in sexual pressure, a sweltering surge of excitement, heat and need that swept over my mind like a powerful, forbidden narcotic. I moaned into Stacey's mouth and knew it was only a matter of moments before I exploded in ecstatic orgasm.

Somewhere in the midst of all my thrashing and writhing around on the pussy saddle, my hard, swollen clit ended up pressing against the rounded, vibrating surface of the device. And that's when the orgasm exploded within me.

It was humiliating and tremendously breathtaking! I screamed breathlessly into Stacey's mouth. My entire body thrashed and trembled, convulsions tearing through me as I twisted and writhed, my legs spread wide, my pussy still pressing firmly into the surface of the vibrating machine. My entire body felt alive with decadent sensations as I writhed and shook and panted in feverish ecstasy.

* * *

Riding the pussy saddle had been Stacey's idea, but Simone had her own ideas that she wanted to try out on Stacey and me. Talking Stacey into further decadent lesbian sex games was easy. She barely even took any time to think about Simone's proposals and just agreed to everything within seconds.

One of Simone's ideas involved training Stacey in slave positions. I already had some education in this sort of thing, but it was all new to Stacey. I felt that Stacey might find it all too intimidating and degrading and that she would refuse to do it, but I didn't know Stacey nearly as well as I thought I did.

One morning Stacey came over and Simone was dressed in sneakers, leggings and a sports bra. She was also holding one of her wicked leather straps. The strap stung when it cracked across a naked girl's skin and when Simeon ordered Stacey to strip, she glanced at Simone's sadistic strap as if she didn't want to be naked around Simone until she disarmed.

"Are you going to use that thing on me?" Stacey asked.

"It depends," Simone replied. "Are you going to be disobedient? Slave girls who are disobedient, naughty or slow to obey orders get the strap."

I was afraid for Stacey. I felt protective of her and knew that Simone would find an excuse to crack that leather across Stacey's beautiful bottom no matter how hard she tried to obey. It seemed logical to me that Stacey would go home to protect her bottom from being abused, but instead of protecting herself, she stripped naked right there on the front lawn.

One of the servants took Stacey's clothes away. They were to be washed, dried and folded and then returned to Stacey after Simeon was finished treating her like a slave.

Naked, Stacey stood with her hands on her hips, and she gave Simone a playful look and asked, "So, what would you like to do with me first?"

Once again, I marveled at how sleek and toned Stacey's body looked. Back in high school she always wore such baggy and shapeless clothes, hid her figure and gave off the impression that she was out of shape. Naked, I could see her toned abs, her firm obliques, her slender waist, her firm glutes, and her beautiful legs. She was impressive.

"Place your hands behind the back of your neck," Simone ordered. "Pull your elbows back, arch your spine, thrust your breasts forward, chin up, and spread your legs! Wider than that!"

Simone kept correcting Stacey's posture until she was satisfied with how she was holding herself. Then she explained that this was known as the inspection pose.

"From now on, when I order you to assume the inspection pose, I expect you to remember how to do it properly. If you get it wrong, you can expect me to redden your ass as punishment."

There was a fearful look on Stacey's face and her mouth popped open in a round O shape. For a moment, I thought she was going to object to being treated like this, but instead of objecting, she just nodded her head in agreement and said, "Of course."

"Good girl," Simone said with a self-satisfied smile on her face. "Now, keep your hands behind your head and get down on your knees."

Stacey awkwardly got down on her knees without using her hands. With Mel recording the whole thing on video, Simone had my friend kneel with her legs far apart, her fingers laced behind the back of her neck, her elbows pulled back and her chest thrust forward.

"This is known as the exposed pose," Simone explained.

As the name of the pose implied, it left my friend's breasts, nipples, abdomen, and public lips blatantly exposed and vulnerable.

Over the next thirty or forty or fifty minutes or so, Simone taught my friend a variety of slave positions and expected her to memorize each and every one within a moment.

Then she proceeded to call out commands.

"Inspection pose!"

"Exposed pose!"

"Waiting pose!"

"Wall pose!"

"Punishment pose!"

"Humble pose!"

"Kneeling pose!"

At some point, I was ordered to perform slave poses right alongside Stacey. Simeon would call orders and both Stacey and I were expected to assume the poses quickly and gracefully. Failure to live up to Simone's high and exacting standards resulted in stinging blows across our hindquarters with her wicked strap.

Simone had us go from one pose to another rather rapidly. Both of us worked up a sweat, however, I was far more familiar with slave positions than Stacey, so I barely got any swats on my bottom at all, while my inexperienced friend ended up with stinging red marks on her skin from not being quick and graceful enough as my mistress cruelly put Stacey through her paces.

"Inspection pose! Exposed pose! Waiting pose!"

It seemed unfair. Stacey was out of her depth. I had been trained in slave positions before and had memorized these poses. It was Stacey's first time and she had only been given a few seconds of explanation of what the poses looked like before Simone began to demand perfection from her.

"Wall pose!" Simone called out, and both Stacey and I rushed across the lawn and leaned against the exterior wall with our arms straight, hands pressed flat against the wall and legs indecently far apart. This pose left us completely exposed and placed our buttocks prominently on display, leaving both Stacey and me vulnerable for corporal punishment.

"Punishment pose! Humble pose! Kneeling pose!"

Mel recorded everything as Simone had us go rapidly from one pose to another. This time both of us worked up a sweat, and tears welled up in Stacey's eyes as her buttocks and the backs of her thighs became redder and redder, as every mistake or hesitation on her part was corrected with a leather strap.

"Inspection pose! Exposed pose! Waiting pose!"

Then Simone called out hands pose. This is a pose where the slave squats with her legs far apart. balancing on the balls of her feet, chin up and hands raised as if presenting them to be cuffed.

The endurance pose is very similar. It also requires the slave to squat with her legs spread far apart, balanced on the balls of her feet, and chin up, but with hands behind the back of her neck, fingers intertwined, elbows pulled back, and breasts thrust shamelessly forward.

Both are arduous and uncomfortable poses to hold for long periods of time, so naturally Simone had us hold these poses for long periods of time.

When it was all over, both Stacey and I were sweaty and exhausted. Simone said that I had done well, but she was disappointed in Stacey's performance.

"Cheryl is going to be rewarded for obeying my orders swiftly and gracefully," she said to Stacey, but you get no reward."

Sasha and Elsa were called over and told to bring rope. I was tied spread eagle between two trees and Stacey was ordered to get on her hands and knees and crawl over to me.

"Her legs are spread wide enough," Simone said sternly. "Her pink pubes are well on display for the whole world to see. Now, put your mouth to good use on them."

Stacey remained there on all fours, her face mere inches from my bald pubes. She seemed hesitant and anxious and said, "You mean?"

The leather strap came down across Stacey's exposed buttocks with a loud crack. "Don't be obtuse, girl!" she admonished. "I want you to lick your friend's pussy!"

Stacey looked away from my plump, glistening pubic lips and over her shoulder at Melanie. Melanie had her video camcorder pointed at Stacey. Perhaps Stacey was self-conscious about being caught on video eating pussy. Or perhaps, she wanted Simone to force her to obey. She had mentioned that being forced into lesbian acts was more exciting than performing them voluntarily.

Stacey took a few more stinging swats across her ass and then she pushed her face in and traced the tip of her tongue up and down the swollen folds of my labia. The soft, warm feel of her tongue was incredible, and I squirmed in my bondage and made libidinous moaning sounds.

She found the entrance to my vagina, and I threw my head back, gasped and strained against the ropes that held me as she squirmed her tongue inside of me.

"You look so fetching when you struggle against your ropes," Simeon commented. "There's no hope of you getting free, but please continue to struggle. I love watching your futile attempts to get free."

I wasn't trying to get free, but I didn't bother to contradict my mistress. I was just squirming in reaction to the amazing things Stacey was doing to my helpless, naked body. She had virtually no experience whatsoever when it came to eating pussy, but she was driving me crazy with her tongue.

And then my friend took my clitoris into her mouth and began to suck on it. I gasped and thrashed my head from side to side. The small, delicate button was swollen and exquisitely sensitive and as she sucked on it, one agonizing wave of desire passed through me, then another, then another, then another. They came so fast they overlapped. A new wave would hit before the previous one ended. My sex throbbed with hungry spasms, and I became feverish with sexual heat.

"Oh! Oh, God! Stacey! Aaaaahhhhh!"

The heat rapidly built up again and exploded and I thrust my pelvis shamelessly into Stacey's face. She licked and sucked and probed my pussy with her fingers and my mind was torn apart by a massive orgasm, with Mel recording the whole thing on her camcorder.

When it was over, Stacey remained on all fours, her face inches from my plump, moist pubic lips as I hung limp in my bonds, emotionally and physically exhausted.

"You're coming along, Stacey," Mistress Simone told my friend as she reached down and placed a hand between her legs. "You're not as skilled a sex slave as Cheryl, but you're getting there. If you'd like to come over tomorrow, I could assist you in learning."

Stacey hesitated before answering. She tried to pretend that she was having trouble making her decision, but I saw the bright, eager look in her eyes while she was on her hands and knees, her face just inches from my bald pubes.

Tomorrow, she'll be back.

12