Cheryl's Surprise Visits to Frank

Story Info
Couple exchanges sexual gifts - other playmates.
7k words
4.62
8.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Before you read this story, you probably should read the "Frank and Cheryl" six-part introductory series. It'll help you understand this couple and the dynamics in their relationship. The condensed version is: They are fit, in love and very open minded. They are emotional monogamous but enjoy a wide variety of sexual adventures that include others. They are 100% open and honest with each other about what they do and they only partake of those other adventures with each other's full knowledge. They enjoy seeing each other pleasing others and being pleased. Cheryl is a petite blond who is blatantly bi-sexual. Frank is decently hung, fit and loves everything Cheryl ever surprises him with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Morning Surprise

It was a usual Tuesday morning at work for Frank. He owned and operated several gyms and kept his office at the first location he had opened some years before. Most weekdays he went into his office by seven. All of his gyms opened at four a.m. so by seven his opening staff had already worked almost half their workday. He usually walked in with his cup of coffee in hand, dressed in business casual attire and ready to deal with a few hours of paper and computer work. It was the most hated part of his day as he paid bills, sent out bills, prepped customer-targeted emails, scheduled ad campaigns and more. His staff knew that unless there was a problem, it was a good idea not to bother him until after nine. By then he had most of the "BS" part of the workday done and he would be more social. He didn't have a secretary although each of his gym locations did have a location manager. During that first two hours of his workday, his office door was closed but not locked and any of his employees that needed him would knock before entering.

At about 7:15 he had his email client open, half his coffee consumed, was looking at spreadsheets for his profit and loss statement and was trying not to be distracted by his memories from the previous Saturday evening/night. As was true almost all of his weekends now, he had spent Friday and Saturday night at Cheryl's. While they were deeply in love and committed to each other, they still maintained separate residences. Both of them were keenly aware of the phrase, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." They usually spent several nights each week together, but the nights they spent apart kept their desires for each other strong. That most recent Saturday evening they'd spent at Cheryl's just watching a couple movies. Of course, he remembered with a smile, for the better part of one movie they were both naked and Cheryl rode him ever-so-slowly reverse cowgirl. She had amazing thighs and could rock on his cock for a long time before muscle fatigue caused her to move. The fact that she only weighed about 100 pounds also meant she could simply sit down on him anytime she needed a break from the exertion of riding. He considered it exquisite torture as it was a near constant build up to orgasm that took hours before being released. He knew Cheryl took particular delight in building him up but he also appreciated that once she knew he needed his climax, she diligently worked to get him there. She'd let him cum anywhere he wanted ("just not in my eyes" was her only rule). After enjoying each other on the sofa in her living room Saturday evening, for several hours, they'd gone to bed. In the middle of the night she woke him up giving him head and then asked him to pound her until he came missionary style. In the morning he woke up horny, went down on her, not objectionable to the tangy flavor of her used pussy sticky from his cum. Then he rolled her over, mounted her and fucked her hard again to start the day, spraying his load all over her ass and back. They had played more through the day Sunday and now here he was Tuesday morning, missing her. They had parted Sunday night and he hadn't seen her at all on Monday.

It was quite a welcome surprise when his office door opened with no warning and Cheryl walked in. As the door started to open his first reaction was one of aggravation since his employees all knew to knock before entering. The aggravation went away when he saw it was Cheryl and he was delighted to see how she was dressed. As petite as she was, her figure was curved with healthy muscle. Her not-quite B-cup breasts were clearly not covered by a bra inside the tight tube dress she was wearing -- and he'd have been a month's salary she had no panties on. She hated underwear and didn't put any on unless she had to for some reason. Frank's delight at seeing her turned to happy surprise as he saw she had someone with her: a woman he'd never seen before. The woman was a bit taller than Cheryl's five foot stature, but not by much -- probably five foot three or four inches tall. She was a bit fuller figured than Cheryl with what Frank guessed to be C-cup breasts, and where Cheryl had short blond hair, this woman had long red hair. Her complexion was creamy white leading Frank to believe the red hair might be natural rather than dyed.

Cheryl had led the woman in by the hand, smiling and saying, "Hi, baby!" to Frank as she saw the happy look on his face. But before he could answer she turned and closed the door to his office, locking it and then turning back. Smiling at Frank she introduced the woman with her. "This is Teresa. I hope you don't mind that we came to visit. We won't stay long I promise."

Frank got up from behind his desk to go around and hug Cheryl, giving her a quick kiss before putting his hand out to Teresa and saying, "Good morning. It's nice to meet you." He was taken aback when the woman looked at his extended hand with disdain. Then she stepped close to him, put her hand behind his head and pulled him into a passionate kiss without having said a word. For a very brief moment Frank wondered what the heck she was doing, but then the comfort of his relationship with Cheryl set in. If Cheryl had brought Teresa to his office and Teresa was kissing him like this in front of Cheryl, then he just needed to go with the flow.

He let the kiss with Teresa grow in passion and energy as he felt Cheryl step around behind him, her hands running up and down his back and around his waist. There was just enough room between he and Teresa for Cheryl to reach between them, unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants and pulling down his zipper. As Cheryl reached to his hips, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of his pants and his underwear, beginning to push them down, Teresa broke their kiss and moved down to her knees. There was barely a moment between Cheryl pulling his pants off and Teresa's warm wet mouth engulfing his half hard cock.

With one hand Teresa held his quickly growing length as Cheryl unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from his shoulders. Frank leaned his head back and closed his eyes, one hand on the back of Teresa's head and the other reaching back to pull Cheryl closer. He could feel Teresa guiding his shaft as she licked up and down either side before engulfing it in the heat of her mouth again. Frank moaned as she displayed her talent, deep-throating his cock and while she had his full length in her mouth/throat, sticking out her tongue to lick at his balls at the same time. He could feel Cheryl kissing his back, her hands wandering his body as Theresa pleasured his manhood.

Then he felt Cheryl reach around him, putting her hand on Teresa's head and pushing it away. Without a word, Cheryl guided him to turn around, careful not to make him trip as his pants were still around his ankles. With Frank facing her, Cheryl pulled her tube dress up and off, baring herself to his appreciative eyes. He could hear Teresa moving behind him and thought she was taking her clothes off too. Cheryl dropped to her knees after giving him a naughty smile. She opened her mouth and sucked his erect cock in deep even as she reached down to hold his pants and let him step out of them.

He heard more movement and saw Teresa stepping over toward his desk. He had been right -- she was naked now and her body looked delicious. Her curves moved and wiggled just right as she walked and within a few steps she was at the near edge of his desk, looking back over at him while she bent over it. As he enjoyed Cheryl's talented and aggressive mouth, he watched Teresa bend over his desk, arching her back and spreading her legs until her hips were at desk height. He watched as she reached back with both hands, grabbing her ass and spreading her cheeks lewdly -- showing him her backdoor and, beneath that, her smooth shaven lips reflecting the office light off a thin sheen of slick juices.

As Cheryl's tongue worked his length and her hands both massaged and stroked him, he watched Teresa reach between her legs, rubbing her own wetness around on her lips. He watched as she slid two fingers into her wet sex, slowly pushing them in and out, appearing to pull out more of her wet juice with every move.

Cheryl looked up at him, and saw him watching Teresa. "Like what you see, baby?" Frank smiled down at her with a nod, not trusting his voice to remain even with all the pleasure Cheryl was providing his cock. "She looks delicious doesn't she?" Cheryl asked, bobbing her head to suck in his length before releasing it between each question. Frank nodded again. "She is delicious," said Cheryl with a wicked grin. She bobbed down the length of his dick again before coming up, stroking his spit-slick length as she smiled up at him. "I bet her pussy would feel really good on your cock too," she said. Frank smiled down at her, the look of askance on his face recognized by his lover. "Go fuck her," Cheryl said, releasing her hold on his length. With a smile, Frank bent to kiss Cheryl as she was still on her knees and then he stepped over behind Teresa where she was bent over his desk. Her hands had returned to her ass cheeks and she was holding them open, obviously having heard what Cheryl had said. Teresa's grip was spreading her pussy open... she was waiting.

As Frank lined up behind her, he realized this woman hadn't even spoken to him yet as he pushed his cockhead against her wet opening, rubbing it up and down in her wetness a few times... hearing her moan. He felt Cheryl step up behind him, one of her hands on his hip while the other reached around to his stiff length. He stood still as Cheryl took over rubbing his cockhead up and down Teresa's slit, using it like a toy to tickle her friend's clit and teasing over her hot hole.

Frank realized that Cheryl couldn't really see what she was doing so she was trying to figure out where his cock was in relation to Teresa's pussy by touch. When she'd figured it out, she positioned Frank's cock at Teresa's slick opening and then pushed against him with her whole body, pushing his cock into Teresa's welcoming sex. A low long moan escaped Teresa as Frank's cock filled her, pushed in balls deep as Cheryl forced his body forward until they were mashed together against the desk.

Cheryl held Frank there, pushed fully into Teresa and not letting him move... before backing off just enough to give him room and then encouraging him. "Now fuck her... fuck her hard. She's here just for you to empty into." Frank's cock twitched at her words and the realization that Cheryl had brought this other woman for him to fuck and fill. This total stranger (to him) was naked and accepting his cock, willing -- and apparently eager -- to take his cum.

As he began to stroke back and forth, drawing his length out of Teresa until only his cockhead remained in her pussy and then pushing forward until his balls bounced off her clit, he felt Cheryl's hands on his hips, matching his movements. And then she wasn't just matching his movements but helping them - He could feel her pulling his hips back and then pushing them forward, adding her energy to his thrusts. He wondered at how lucky he was to have found a woman like Cheryl and to have experiences like this. Idly he wondered what else she might have planned... but for now, he was just going to keep fucking Teresa until he climaxed.

Normally, there'd be changes of position and Cheryl would get some fucking too -- but in this case, he guessed due to the location and perceived time limits, there were no changes. There was just Cheryl behind him encouraging him to fuck Teresa; Teresa in front of him bent and taking his cock as she moaned with every thrust; and his own pleasure as he used this stranger selfishly. As Cheryl helped him move, pushing and pulling him to make him fuck Teresa harder, she steadily kissed his back and whispered words of encouragement. "That's right, baby," she said. "Fuck that pussy. Use it. Give her that cock until you cum up in her." Her words added to his excitement and he found himself wanting to cum as quickly as he could. He wanted to push his length as deep into this pussy as he could when he came. He wanted Cheryl to see him doing what she intended -- filling up this other woman's sex.

He kept fucking. Cheryl kept kissing him. She kept encouraging him. His balls started to tighten and he could feel his orgasm approaching. His moans changed and Cheryl knew what was going on. "That's it, baby," she said, the smile obvious in her voice. "Give it to her. Cum in her. Fill that fucking pussy up!"

It added to his energy when Teresa finally spoke as well, but only to beg for his cum. "Yes!" she nearly screamed. "Cum in me! Fuck my cunt! Give me that load!"

Frank let his head fall back as his balls tightened and his climax began. His moan of pleasure was more like a panting growl as the first spasm of his orgasm fired the first thick hot rope of cum as deep into Teresa's sex as he could reach. "Yes, baby! Do it!" Cheryl cheered. Teresa didn't say anything but steadily moaned and bucked her hips back against each spasm of his orgasm, milking the cum from him and helping to insure that every shot of it was delivered deep into her, right against her cervix. Her orgasm hit her just as his flowed from him and he could feel her pussy clutching at his length as he finished those last few strokes that pushed him over the edge. His climax was deep and intense and he only slowed his strokes when it began to pass... the sensations reducing gradually and his balls relaxing. His cock finally began to wilt and soften, eventually slipping out of Teresa's well-fucked and sloppy pussy.

Frank was not surprised, as his cock fell out of Teresa's sex, to feel Cheryl moving around him, between them, down on her knees again. Without pause, she sucked his soft cock into her mouth, using her fingers to grasp him and scoop his cum mixed with Teresa's juice into her mouth. She sucked and licked his dick and balls, all around his pubis, until there was no sign of him having had intercourse. Then she smiled up at him, swallowed everything she'd managed to collect in her mouth and smiled again.

Then she turned to Teresa, who hadn't moved, and planted her mouth on the woman's fucked open sex. Teresa moaned as Cheryl ate her pussy, sucking out Frank's cum and licking the swollen lips, tickling the erect and buzzing clit as well. Before Cheryl was satisfied that Teresa's sex was clean, the woman had enjoyed another orgasm.

A few minutes later, everyone was dressed and Cheryl was leading Teresa out the door. Teresa hadn't spoken another word but had given Frank a passionate kiss goodbye after he'd thanked her for the delightful surprise. Cheryl gave him an equally passionate kiss and told him she'd call him later. She wished him a good work day and then led Teresa out of his office by the hand -- just as she'd led the woman in. Frank went back to his desk and his spread sheets, realizing that the remainder of his coffee had gone cold. With a smile, he told himself it was well worth it and he tried to focus on work.

That Afternoon

It was about 4:30 that afternoon and Frank was in his office just finishing up some of what he considered "end of day" paperwork. He tried to finish up by five although there were certainly times he didn't leave his office until much later. Since he'd been in his relationship with Cheryl, he was keenly aware of the fact that her work day usually ended between 4:30 and 5:00, so if he was done by five there was usually a good chance they could get dinner and spend the evening together. After the morning he'd enjoyed with Teresa, at Cheryl's initiative, he felt like he owed her a very nice evening full of a good dinner and some spoiling of her. It was probably a good night to get her massage table out and spend an hour or more giving her a full-bodied hot-oil massage. He knew how much she enjoyed being pampered like that.

As he was examining and updating a few numbers on a spread sheet, there was a knock on his office door. "Come!" he called, looking up from the computer screen. To his surprise, Cheryl walked in again, this time alone. "Why hi there again," he said with a big smile. Cheryl didn't say a word until she had closed the door behind her and walked across his office and around his desk to bend over and give him a big kiss. "Hi, yourself," she said with a smile after the kiss.

"To what do I owe this added pleasure?" he asked, glancing at the door.

Cheryl saw the glance and giggled at him. "No," she said sounding mischievous. "I didn't bring anyone with me this time." Frank smiled and pulled her back down for another kiss.

"Thank you again for this morning," he said with a big smile after the kiss. "It was a total and outstanding surprise. You never cease to amaze me."

"I enjoyed doing it," she said, still smiling. "Teresa had a good time; you had a good time; and I'm going to collect on what you owe me later."

"Oh, really?" Frank replied, chuckling.

"Yes, really," said Cheryl with a shit-eating grin.

"What did you have in mind?" Frank asked. But before Cheryl could answer, there was another knock on Frank's office door. "Hold that thought," he said to her with a grin and then called out, "Come!" just as he had when she had knocked. The door opened and a man named Joe walked in. Leaving the door open as he came in, the man saw that Frank had company -- although he didn't know Cheryl -- and said, "Hey, sorry for interrupting. I can come back in a few?" He said it as a statement but the inflection of his voice indicated he meant it as a question.

"Nonsense," replied Frank with a smile. "Joe, this is Cheryl, my girlfriend. Cheryl, Joe. He's one of the candidates for opening our new gym down in South Carolina." As Frank was speaking Cheryl took in the sight of the man she'd never met. He was taller than Frank's six foot (ish) frame and built just as well, if not slightly more muscular. His skin tone and facial features indicated a mixed heritage, maybe with some eastern or African blood somewhere in his family tree. He was dressed very casually in a polo shirt over a pair of shorts that stopped about halfway down his very muscular thighs. The shorts not only showed off his thighs but were tight enough to show off what looked like an impressive bulge in his crotch as well. She took all that in in less than a half second before responding to Frank's words of introduction.

Cheryl stepped over to extend her hand to Joe who shook it very politely. "Nice to meet you, Joe," she said. "You're going to move to South Carolina to open a gym for Frank?"

"Actually, no," the man replied as he released her hand. "I live in South Caroline. I'm actually up here checking out his operation and how he runs his gyms to see if I want to open one where I live."

"Oh," said Cheryl, "that makes more sense." She returned to Frank behind his desk and bent to give him a kiss. "I'll leave you two alone to talk about business. Give me a call when you're done with your day."

"No," said Joe quickly. "I just stopped in to let Frank know I was heading out for the day. I'll be back in the morning... about nine?"

12