Cheryl's Surprise Visits to Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll work just fine," said Frank with a smile. He got up and came around his desk to shake Joe's hand. "I look forward to hearing your observations, questions and suggestions tomorrow during our lunch meeting."

"Perfect," said Joe as he started toward the door. "Nice to meet you, Cheryl," he said with a glance at her. She noticed that he didn't just look at her face but that his gaze traveled her whole frame. "You too," she replied and then he was gone, the door closing behind him.

With the door closed and Frank and Cheryl standing next to each other just inside it, she turned to Frank and said, "Oh my god... where have you been hiding him?"

With a smile, Frank put his arms around her. "Like that did you? Find him mildly attractive?"

"Mildly?" she replied with a big grin. "There's nothing mild about it. If you could give me a romp with him, I'd consider this morning's debt from you paid in full and then some."

Frank thought about that. He was as happy to give Cheryl sexual adventures and delights as she was to give them to him. He didn't mind who she played with or when or where. The only considerations either of them worried about were first, health and safety, and second, professional implications. There were several men who worked for Frank in his gyms that Cheryl had met and joked about fucking, but it was only a joke and they both knew it. She never would because those men worked with Frank right in the local area and as his employees. Joe was a slightly different story. He lived three states away and if he opened a gym for Frank it would be on franchise basis -- not as an employee. As far as Frank knew, Joe was single and heterosexual. All of that flashed through Frank's mind in about a second before he stepped over to the office door. Opening it he caught Joe just before he'd gotten out of the hallway.

"Hey, Joe!" he called out. "Can you come back in here for just a moment?" Joe turned, nodded and headed back. Frank turned to look at Cheryl and saw the look of surprise on her face. "What?" he said with a grin. "If I'm okay with it, you want it and he's game, then why not?"

"Hey, no complaint here," she said with a big smile.

Joe came back in the office and, as Frank closed the door behind him, said, "What's up?"

"Come sit down for a quick moment, Joe," Frank said, indicating one of the two chairs on the customer side of his desk. Frank went back around behind his desk to his chair and Cheryl followed him but only to the end of his desk. She stopped so that she was neither in front of it nor behind it. Joe had taken his seat as had Frank and their eyes met. "This is going to be kind of weird," Frank said, "But I have some information to share with you and an offer to make."

"Okay," said Joe with a smile, glancing over at Cheryl as she stood staring at him with a smile of her own. "I'm all ears," he said.

"God, I hope not," Cheryl giggled. Joe looked confused and Frank figured he'd better explain quick.

"Listen," he said, "Cheryl and I have been together for quite some time and one of the reasons we're so happy together is because he work hard to make each other happy. There's no jealousy between us and we are happiest when we can give pleasurable gifts to each other." Frank could see the mildly confused look on Joe's face, but he didn't see anything that looked like judgment or discomfort, so he continued on. "Why, just this morning, right here in this office, she brought me another women to fuck bent over my desk."

That DID bring a mild look of shock to Joe's face. But he could see that it wasn't a joke by the looks on both Frank's and Cheryl's faces. Looking at Cheryl he said, "You did that?"

"Yes," said Cheryl, now smiling big and nodding her head. "It was quite hot to watch too."

Joe looked back to Frank and said, "Why are you telling me this? Some lesson or guidance about workplace harassment or something?"

"Not at all," replied Frank. "I'm telling you this so you understand how things are between Cheryl and I."

"Okay," said Joe.

"And so you're not shocked when I tell you that Cheryl finds you very attractive and wants to play with you," finished Frank.

That brought another look of shock to Joe's face which stuck around for a moment as he looked back and forth between Frank and Cheryl. Frank's face was perfectly calm and friendly looking with just a slight smile. Cheryl's face was a different story. She was gently chewing her bottom lip and Joe noticed her left hand had trailed up to gently circle over the nub of her erect nipple he could see under her dress.

Finding his voice, he looked back at Frank and said, "So you're telling me it's okay if I want to play with your woman?"

"No," said Frank with a smile and a small shake of his head. "I'm asking you if you will please play with Cheryl, right here, right now, and don't stop until you've cum as deep up into her as you can reach." As Frank spoke those words, a quiet moan escaped Cheryl and her eyes twinkled with delight. She could see the bulge in Joe's shorts grow and lurch and she was sure he had a nice size cock to please her with... if he was game.

She could see that Joe wasn't 100% sold yet, but she could also tell that he wanted her. He just needed another small bit of convincing. Stepping around the desk, with a quick glance over at Frank, Cheryl moved closer to Joe and ran her fingertips across his muscular chest. "Does that sound like a fun idea to you?" Cheryl asked the target of her desires. "Do you think you might enjoy that?" she smiled. "I will make sure you do if you're game," she said. Then she bent over and gave him a kiss... hard... passionate and hungry, full on the mouth. Her tongue reached out, searching for his, swirling and tasting when she found it. As she kissed him she let her hand trail down between his legs, finding his bulge -- the thick piece of manmeat she was sure she would find. He had a nice size cock -- and she'd had more than her share. As she grasped and rubbed his growing manhood through the fabric of his shorts, Joe moaned into their kiss.

Cheryl broke the kiss and stood up, pulling her dress off over her head in a single motion, making herself naked before Joe and Frank. It was a sight Frank always enjoyed and the look of appreciation on Joe's face made Frank enjoy it all the more. He was proud of his woman and loved to see other men appreciate her beauty and sexiness. With a glance he realized that the office door was unlocked and he got up quickly to go fix that. Joe saw Frank coming around the desk with a slight look of concern on his face and misinterpreted it. A look of panic showed on Joe's face... until Frank passed his chair and went to lock the door. Then he turned back to Cheryl and Joe saying, "Have fun, but don't be too loud." With a smile, he stepped over to kiss Cheryl and then went back to sit behind his desk and watch the show.

Cheryl bent and kissed Joe again, her naked ass pointed in Frank's direction so he had a clear view when Joe's hands began to explore her body. He watched as Cheryl and Joe's kiss grew in passion and energy even as Joe's hands traveled up and down Cheryl's legs, over her ass, stopping to caress and squeeze and then up her bent body to her smallish breasts. Cheryl moaned hard into Joe's mouth as he pinched one of her nipples, pulling and twisting it just slightly. It was just enough as the sensation of it shot through her pussy and she felt herself get even wetter than she already was. Breaking their kiss she pulled him up by his hands and immediately set to work getting him out of his shorts. She'd be happy if he took of his shirt because he was built so well and looked so nice, but that was secondary. Right that moment she wanted access to his growing cock so she could make sure he was fully erect before fucking her.

With Joe standing, Cheryl undid the buckle, button and zipper of his shorts, pulling them down over his hips and ass as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She had never been disappointed with Frank's cock -- almost eight inches and nicely thick -- but Joe's was in a different class. Not quite fully erect yet it was almost ten inches long and as thick around as her wrist. He was circumcised and the veins stood out on his shaft. Precum was showing at the small hole she would work to get a full load of cum from. His calls were proportionate to his cock: the size of a plum and smooth. He'd either had his pubic hair lasered off or shaved recently. She didn't care which; she just appreciated the manscaping.

On her knees with that cock half-hanging half-standing out in front of her, she reached to grasp it with one hand while her other hand went to cup and caress his full balls. Inhaling his scent, she rubbed his cock up across one cheek, across her forehead as her nose nuzzled his balls, and then back down the other cheek. He smelled as good as he looked to her and she felt his balls contract as she stretched out her tongue to taste him. Holding his cock still, she tickled his length at the tip, just where the crown of his swollen head formed a V under the hole. She licked and flicked at that spot, feeling his reactions to the pleasure she was providing before she did anything else. From focusing on that small area she moved to licking up and down both sides of his length, from just under the rim of his cockhead all the way down to the base, around and back up the other side.

Joe tangled his hands in Cheryl's relatively short hair, moving her mouth on him as Frank watched. Joe didn't try to control her movements but the pressure of his hands in her hair let her know what he really wanted -- and that was to feel his cock engulfed in her mouth. As thick as he was, Cheryl knew she wouldn't be able to take much into her mouth, but she did her best, opening wide and using her hand to guide his cockhead between her lips. She pulled her tongue out of the way and pushed her head onto his length as far as she could. She didn't have much of a gag reflex and with a smaller diameter dick she might have been able to deepthroat it (she could with Frank's) but this thing wasn't going down her throat. When the spongy-hard cockhead hit the back of her throat, it stopped -- no further movement. Cheryl moved her tongue back and forth across what was in her mouth, stroking what wouldn't fit and still caressing his balls with her other hand.

The moan that escaped Joe let her know just how good what she was doing felt -- but breathing demanded she release her oral hold on him. Coming up for air she took a deep breath and buried her head back down on his cock again. She wasn't shy about her mouth watering for him and as a result had plenty of her own saliva to use as lubricant to stroke his shaft with her hand as she sucked and licked what was in her mouth. She felt it grow and stiffen until it was, she thought, fully erect. She liked pleasing a man and she thoroughly enjoyed hearing the sounds of pleasure Joe was emanating -- but she also really wanted to feel this cock in her pussy. It was why she worked to get it hard.

Releasing his cock and standing up, Cheryl gave Joe a kiss and then moved to bend over Frank's desk -- exactly where Teresa had been that morning. "Fuck me bent over this desk," Cheryl said to Joe. "It'll get in nice and deep this way." Frank didn't know if Cheryl had done it on purpose, but the position she'd chosen put her almost face to face with him as Joe stepped up behind her. She realized it quickly though and looked Frank in the eye as Joe put one hand on her ass and used his other hand to rub his cockhead up and down between her pussy lips.

Typically Joe would have spent quite a bit of time making sure a lover was relaxed enough to take his dick, but Cheryl seemed eager and he discovered her pussy was drenched. He decided he'd definitely take his time but she seemed ready and wanted nothing more to have him fuck her. Cheryl kept her eyes locked on Frank's as she felt Joe rubbing his cock over her opening, feeling how wet she was and spreading her juice over the swollen knob of his cock. Frank knew the precise moment that Joe began to push into her as her eyes opened wider and her mouth fell open to first gasp in air and then release it as his invading cock seemed to push it out of her.

Joe only pushed in his head and an inch or two, holding it there for a few minutes before backing out until only his cockhead remained inside her... and then he pushed again. Cheryl kept her gaze on Frank, her eyes widening each time Joe gave her more of his thick length. Frank could tell what he was doing from the reactions on Cheryl's face: her eyes opening wider and her mouth opening as he pushed in; her face relaxing as he was pulling out. Cheryl may not have even been aware of the sounds she was making to accompany the looks on her face; the deep moans and groans that were timed with her breathing and in response to Joe's penetrations. Cheryl reached out a hand across Frank's desk and he took it, holding it as Joe continued to work his cock into her.

Finally Joe reached full penetration, the fact made obvious as his hips hit Cheryl's ass and her body was pushed forward against Frank's desk. The low growl that escaped Joe as he felt the pleasure of having his manhood fully enveloped in Cheryl's tight wetness made it obvious how much he was enjoying the pleasure he was taking from her. As much as he was enjoying that pleasure, he was determined to give plenty too -- and began stroking his cock in and out of the petite blond he'd been surprised to enjoy that afternoon. His strokes were slow and steady, from almost all the way out to fully buried... and then he began to accelerate his pace. Pulling on her hips and holding her in place on the desk, he increased the speed of his thrusts until he heard her moans peak.

Cheryl's first orgasm washed through her and her eyes closed involuntarily. Frank watched as Joe's cock fucked her into and through her first climax. The almost keening noises Cheryl made as Joe's manhood plundered her cunt were like music to Frank's ears. The look on her face was pure delight as she thoroughly enjoyed the deep long fucking Joe's length provided. Idly Frank wondered how long she could take it, because he knew that Joe did at least an hour of cardio exercise each day.

The answer came after Joe had fucked Cheryl through another three orgasms, each seemingly more intense than the first. It was almost 25 minutes later -- 25 minutes of hard pounding Cheryl against the desk (Joe wondered if she'd have bruises on her hips as a result) that Joe finally felt his own orgasm starting to build. He remembered that Frank had said he could cum inside Cheryl, but... that was one of those things you always double checked with a woman. His groans let her know he was getting close, so he didn't think he had to articulate a whole question.

"Inside you?" was all he asked.

"Yes," answered Cheryl, nearly shouting it. "As deep inside me as you can reach! Give it to me. Fill my pussy. Fuck that cum into me."

Her words and the freedom to let go pushed him over the edge and with a few more pumps Joe grabbed Cheryl's shoulders, pulling her back hard, forcing his hips forward, planting his cockhead as deep into her as he could reach. With the barest motion of his hips he began to spew his hot cream directly against her cervix, deeper into her than any man had been in quite some time. Cheryl felt every scalding hot shot and her body jerked in response. Joe held her in place, pinned between him and the desk; unable to move or escape even if she'd wanted to. Her body took every drop of his cum until his orgasm had passed and his breathing felt like it might be able to return to normal.

Joe pulled away and his dick flopped out of Cheryl's stretched cunt. To his surprise, as he stepped back, she spun around, squatting down, cupping one hand under her draining pussy while her other hand grabbed his slimy cock. Opening wide she pulled that slippery mess to her face, sucking it, licking it and stroking it clean. She used her hand to scoop and gather their mixed cum toward the head where she sucked or licked it off. She swallowed as she went, moaning with apparent delight at the flavor. Frank had seen her like this before and knew what it was: she had told him that she took a man's orgasm as proof she'd "done her job" in pleasuring him and that she considered any man's cum hers if she caused the orgasm. She loved to eat cum and Frank knew Joe's cock would be whistle clean before she released it. When she finally did, he damned near collapsed into one of the client chairs available, watching as Cheryl began to lick the cum from her hand that had drained from her pussy.

With Joe's cock cleaned and her own hand void of any remaining cum, Cheryl stood up, stepped to Joe to give him a quick thank-you-kiss and then turned back to Frank -- who was sitting behind his desk still watching her. "Thank you, baby," she said with a big smile. "Your debt is definitely paid in full!"

They laughed together as Frank said, "Glad to hear it -- but you owe me more later."

"Anytime," Cheryl said with a grin. "You know that."

Bending over, Cheryl gave Joe his shorts and underwear and picked up her dress which she pulled on. Frank glanced at the clock and knew his workday was over. He hoped no one had heard what was going on in his office, but if they had there was nothing he could do about it now. Looking over at his now dressed girlfriend and past her to Joe as he was zipping and buckling his shorts, Frank said, "I think we all need to go to dinner and talk."

For the briefest moment Joe looked worried but that moment passed. "Dinner sounds good," he said with a huge smile. "My treat to say thank you and we can hammer out the final details of the franchise."

"Excellent," replied Frank, watching as Cheryl adjusted her dress to be just right. "Let's go eat."

12