All Comments on 'Chester'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Where's the romance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Emotional Desert

Chester has a knack for learning ancient languages, but no ability to analyze texts--much less himself. He is emotionally immature. Can only break out of his cerebral loop when drugged out--then leaps straight to sex. He sells out to the Jesus racket, for an easier path for pussy and filthy lucre. A youth minister preying upon his flock with drugs and sex. There is nothing redeemable about this cretin. He corrupts one after another. Then there is one he really likes. But he got her strung out and pregnant. They get back together. And are mostly doing ok. Except they are beginning the slippery slope of some swinging and some drugs....This guy has an IQ of probably 140 and an EQ of maybe 40--an emotional dunce. There is nothing and nobody to care about in this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awful

Dreadful writing. Put me off reading much more than the first few paragraphs.

ofloveandlustofloveandlustabout 8 years agoAuthor
Vile

He's not supposed to be sympathetic. He's a predator. A vile child-man. But it's not about him it's about them and how they allow it. Middle schoolers have anal sex now so they won't get pregnant and still get to be the hussies pop culture tells them they are supposed to be. He gets beaten at his own game by a woman more manipulative than he is. Everyone looses. Everyone wins. Unlike the happy romantic stories this one might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Romance?

Vile, disgusting and completely disrespectful to my beliefs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Go chester

Lighten up. Not all that erotic but a nice story and always love making fun of religion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Narcissist

The author has had a run in with a narcissist/psychopath or is one, although they usually don't have that much insight unless they went through therapy. Makes them more dangerous.

Dear readers, this may be almost a true story.

ofloveandlustofloveandlustabout 8 years agoAuthor
Best comment ever!

I love that last one. I either knew or am a narcissist. i just created a wholly creepy dude and let the story go where it wanted. I may have to tackle horror murder mystery. there's actually money in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF!!

I hope writing is not your day job! This was probably the worse story I've read on Lit. Actually I only read four paragraphs then I had to stop as I didn't want to insult my intelligence any further!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a wild ride

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous