Chester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At times I thought she could use a little innocence. After beers and cheap steaks she rode in my car back to my apartment. I rolled a joint and she took a pass. I undressed her slowly. I kissed her in each new place I revealed as I took off a piece of clothing. I pressed my face between her bare breasts and held her too long. She felt it. I lingered running my hands down her long legs. "I have a 36" inseam. That means you are looking at six feet of luscious Tara-legs that are dying to wrap themselves around you." I rolled her over and traced each muscle in her back. I ran my fingers over her ass as if I was learning the precise cures in order to sculpt them. I rested my head on her lower back enjoying her cool skin.

"Are we going to fuck?" she asked.

"Sure. Maybe. Eventually."

"Fuuuck..." she moaned. "I'm out. You are getting feels."

"I am not."

"Bullshit."

I didn't say anything else. I just watched her get dressed, grab a joint off my coffee table and take off.

The next time I saw her I was cautious. She was tentative when I asked her back to my place. When we got there I poured her a drink, I did a quick bowl, and then fucked her like it didn't matter. When I was done I wanted to offer her money. That was the type of interaction it was. I think I reassured her because she bounced out the door joyfully.

So it went for a month. I pretended not to give a shit and she loved it.

"You are kinda serious about little T I hear." Mexico Marty said and I didn't know if it was a question or not.

"Little T?"

"The T's man. You done 'em both. Big T was the one that surprised me. Little T, who hasn't?"

"Fuck."

"Sorry man."

"Don't be." I hated that anyone knew anything but now it felt like everyone knew everything. "Why do you say its serious?"

"That's what Little T says. She shot me down. I was like, 'you don't gotta pay, lets go out?' and she was like, no, can't, got a boyfriend."

"Fuck, really?"

"I assume you the boyfriend. Maybe not? Sorry, man."

Mexico Marty was a spoiled little white kid that played Varsity Lacrosse till he was kicked out of school for dealing weed. He liked to talk street but I knew better. He had been in the High School Group when I started at the church.

I had to ask her. I knew she would be over later because I had told her earlier in the week I had a meeting with Marty. "I hear you have a boyfriend."

"Dealers should keep secrets better."

"We should talk."

"What, are you jealous?"

"Do I need to be?"

"He doesn't fuck as well as you do, if that's what you mean."

I punished her. I fucked her like I had never fucked her before. I bent her over the coffee table and then pulled her to the floor where I pushed her legs up to her ears and fucked her again. Stoned I can fuck forever, I never come but this wasn't about coming. I fucked her mouth like it was a second cunt. She took it like a porn star giving me the open eyes pleading begging look they give. I finally came and left her there on the couch my cum on her chin.

"Is that it?" she dared me.

I took a swallow of Jack straight from the bottle and pulled her to the bedroom by her long hair. I tossed her down onto her belly and she spread her legs and with hatred sneered at me asking if I thought fucking her ass made me more of a man. I hadn't even thought about it. I had to use lotion, simple hand lotion because that was all I had but I lubed up my cock and fucked her in the ass. I laid beside her, neither of us talking for a while when she asked if I was done. I said no. I rolled her over. She didn't move. She laid like a corpse on a metal tray and let me do it. I fucked her again. This time I was done. Before she could dare me again I told her to go. "Go cry to your boyfriend. Do tell your daddy. I don't need this shit."

I left her alone for a week but after not seeing her Wednesday or Sunday I started calling her. She never answered. I texted. She replied for me to leave her alone. I felt petty about my retort but it worked. I told her she had never acted like one of the little girls from group, maybe that was all she was after all. She told me she was coming over. I asked when. She said right them.

She was beautiful when she showed up. She had done her makeup and her long hair was brushed out. She wore one of those little dresses she looked so good in. I asked her in. She came inside quietly. I offered her a drink or a smoke and she didn't want either. We sat awkwardly across from one another. We didn't say anything for the longest time. When she spoke, the softness of her voice surprised me.

"Can we make love?"

I took her by the hand. I assumed this was the end. That was how this worked. This was that last time before she went away. I wasn't going to let her make me do it quick or dirty or any of that. I took my time and enjoyed every last centimeter of her perfection. Surprisingly she let me. She stroked my head and my shoulders and I petted her and kissed her body. When finally I moved on top of her we kissed and she held me as I moved lovingly on top of her. Eventually she closed her eyes and moaned gently and I moaned with her. It was lovely, it was beautiful, and I was ruined.

We kissed at my door and just before she left she whispered that she loved me. I tried to respond in kind but she ran off.

She didn't come to church again and when I asked around they said she went off to school, transferred out of state. I only preached for another couple of weeks and then resigned. Poor Pastor Doug was heartbroken. I got a job selling cell phones and it paid nearly three times what I had been making. I had to quit smoking though. They did drug tests. I had rented a house. The old guy was giving me credit for any repairs I made toward a down payment and if I hawked enough iPhones and Samsungs in the next few months I would own it.

The mall was across the street from our storefront and I liked to eat lunch there because I liked to watch the young mom's shopping. I hadn't been with anyone in a while, not since Tara had left, but I still liked looking. It was yoga-pant-a-palooza.

I was eating teriyaki chicken on noodles when I saw her. She was a long way off but she was almost six foot tall and long black hair draped down her back to her ass. She was in a little orange dress that clung to her perfect body as though it was painted on. I watched closely to see if I could see where her ass met her leg but it was teasingly hidden from me. I left my food where it was. 25% off for being a mall employee didn't make it taste any better. I chased after her.

She was walking fast and it took forever to catch up. When I caught her I grabbed her too physically and spun her around more violently than was polite and if I hadn't ducked at just the right moment she would have clocked me.

"Pastor C!" said Tanya. She hugged me pulling me tight to her large breasts. I was out of breath.

"Oh, Tanya."

"How are you?" she rattled on. She had heard I'd left the church. What was I doing? Where had I gone, I had disappeared from the face of the earth. I had only moved about a mile and I worked a five-minute drive away but leaving the church community was like moving to Alaska.

"You thought I was Tara." She said finally. Her voice was soft and I was suspicious of something in her tone.

"How is Tara? I heard she was out of state."

"She's back. Do you want to see her?"

"Oh, that would be nice. Yeah, some time. I always liked that girl. How is she doing."

"No Pastor C, I mean Chet. Do you want to see her?"

"I don't know what you mean." I really didn't.

"Fine. Never mind."

"No wait!" She had moved on only a few steps and I caught up to her.

"Yes. I want to see her."

"She's been looking for you. Like crazy." She started walking on again and I followed. There was one place at the mall that was more of a restaurant than fast food. It was still an insipid chain, the type of place I hated with a passion a few years ago but now went to three or four nights a week with the other phone guys before they ran home to their wives. Following Tanya in I saw her instantly. She was sitting beside her mother at a table and her hair was cut short. I think it's called a pixy cut. It was adorable. I approached the table slowly, weaving around the rest of the lunch crowd until I was standing beside her and the stroller. An infant mouthed a rubber ring that looked like a dog toy.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." She answered. Her mother clucked something at me and I nodded at her.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked her. My eyes darted from the stroller to the young woman, back and forth until I was getting dizzy.

"Yeah," she said. "Mom?" her mom nodded. Tanya sat down. I hate myself for thinking I was surrounded by 12 feet of perfect legs that I wanted wrapped around me.

The talk was quick and stilted. Neither of us really asked anything, we just answered questions that hung in the air.

"I had to get clean while being pregnant. Mom found a place in Sedona. I ended up staying there the whole time, you know, just so that I didn't relapse."

"I quit the church. It didn't seem right to stay. I sell phones now. It's way better money."

"I tried to call you. I wanted to come visit you but they wouldn't let me at first and then when they did you had moved. You left no forwarding address."

"I had to give my old phone to the church. I didn't have anything to forward. I just got a credit card for the first time ever last month."

"You are bald."

"I shave it. I like your hair."

"It was a fund raiser at the... at the place."

"You're so beautiful."

"You were the boyfriend. You knew that right?"

"No, but I hoped."

"Still smoke?" she asked. I couldn't figure out if she wanted to hear yes or no. It didn't matter.

"I can't"

"Neither can I." her smile was a little sad.

"I guess I should go." She moved to get up off the bench we were sitting on. I reached out and took her wrist. I couldn't bear it. I honestly felt that if I let her walk out of my sight now I would never see her again. "What?" she asked.

I didn't do it intentionally. When I pivoted in the bench to look at her my feet caught on one another and I kind of just fell. The way I caught myself but me on one knee in front of her. I thought it odd that was the exact time that Tanya chose to come out the door of the restaurant squealing. I would find out later she had been spying. Her squeal and been like the distress call of a baby walrus or something like that because her mom came tumbling out the door right after her. Her mom was tall too. Prettier than she I had noticed. What is wrong with me, I was checking out Tara's mom.

I really didn't understand what was making Tanya squeal, her mom scowl, and Tara tear up. I hadn't been a genius in a long time, not since I had motor boated my Latin teacher.

"Yes, Chester! Yes!" the young woman said and I figured it out.

"fuck, you gotta let me ask first."

"Yes." She said again. She was a retard.

"Tara, will you marry me?" It hadn't set in yet what the fuck I was doing but I really didn't have anything better going on and I was lonely and horny having given up my access to all that young pussy.

When she quit breast feeding I scored her some pot. If I didn't she was going to find it anyway and I knew the ring wouldn't stop Mexico Marty from offering her a discount. He was happy for us. He came to the wedding. She never did coke or meth again, or hasn't yet, as far as I know. I had to go back to the church though. I got the gig of Associate Pastor. It paid better and I dealt mostly with old Ladies. Tara worked in the office to keep her eye on me. I am a good damn preacher and I don't give a shit about money so it's a good job for me. I just have to stay away from the youth ministry.

We are both sexual deviants. You don't just quit shit like that. After a couple three ways with her sister we just gave in and got into the whole swinger thing. There are lots of people our age now. I think it's the internet. I did a sermon on it.

I still like the Jesus parts the best. I stick to the Gospels for inspiration.

It's pretty fucked up, I know. But I have six feet of perfect legs to wrap around me whenever I need.

12