All Comments on 'Chez Femme'

by AlexanderT

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When she gets home

A note is on the table in the foyer of their house the pare is divided by a solid line. On one side is his wedding ring, on the other the words Chez Femme. In the middle at the bottom the words Choose Now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyable, please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No matter how you explain it?

His wife is a prostitute. She fucks for money. It doesn't matter what else happens. The minute money changes hands, she's a prostitute. A couple of other points. She goes to the brothel once a week. She claims she and her husband have sex almost every night. Yet she tells him she only comes once a week because she needs to let her pussy and ass recover. No recovery is possible if her husband is fucking her every night. Another point. It is effecting their love life. Tonight was the first time in ten years she gave him a blowjob and swallowed. Does he ever get her ass? Yet she's doing it for strangers once a week. Then there's the real problem. She does men without condoms. What happens when she gets pregnant or brings home some nasty disease Charley can't divorce? Another thing they don't discuss? What's happening to all that money? She sure as hell isn't claiming it on their income taxes. So she's spending it on herself. Not nice. And one final issue. She's lying to him. She shows him by her actions (no explanations, she tries to sooth him by fucking him) that she has no love or respect for him or their marriage as she merrily demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Just to prove he's a complete idiot, Charley fucks Angie, apparently unconcerned about who she might be married to and whether or not she's got a clean bill of health. So what we discover in this mess is that Joanne and Angie are prostitutes and Charley is a moron that women lead around by his dick. Unless you have some enormously clever way in which Charley gets all Joanne's money, gets a divorce, keeps all the marital assets, manages to send all the prostitutes to jail and notifies all their husbands what their wives have been up to, don't bother to continue. These people are dumber than rocks.

1 star

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

continue but dont turn Charlie into a fucking cuckold pussy....please

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

lets see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait

Lets clarify here the wife is a whore and that's a fact. She says no one fucks her like her husband but he's told that he prematurely orgasms so it's obvious wife is there for much better sex and biggger dicks as well. Wife is a lying cheAting whore that's been feeding hubby other guys cum when she gets home, fuck this shite of a wife she has no idea what love is. Hubby is a useless small dicked cuck and that is a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel

Although complete as is.This story begs for a sequel, Hopefully you vwill consider the idea.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Beta Reader

The question was if an editor was needed. I would, instead, suggest a competent beta reader.

The story was well written. It was clear and concise. There was no confusion and nothing was muddled. The author has talent.

Unfortunately, the characters, especially the husband, only slightly resemble actual human beings. The question at the top of the story has an answer so obvious that it doesn't need asking. Any actual, reasonably healthy man would immediately go get checked for STD's and start divorce proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just stop

Please dont write anymore. The whole story insults the intelligence

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

1--Leave her. Too fucking bad for her if it means she loses her "job/hobby". Actually fuck that. Burn her down. Hide money, get evidence, and when you have the papers served make sure everyone she knows is informed that her hobby is to be a 3 hole hooker who serves a dozen men a night.

2--Obligatory " 1 star fag cuck shit" statement.

3--I'd like to see one story where a man tries to pull some bullshit like this on his wife and it's even considered a rational discussion by the author or any commenter as to whether she should leave him or "win him back".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Should the writer continue? Does he need an editor?"

No to both questions. The protagonist in the story needs a lawyer. Why didn't he say to the second whore, "She told me she fucks johns without a condom. I need to get tested for STDs, quick. God, I hope the bitch hasn't killed me."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dump her

Another wife who goes behind her husbands back and expects it to be okay when he finds out.

She has lied in the worst way and expects to carry on as if her behaviour was acceptable. If you continue there has to be a showdown and an ultimatum. If she truly loves him she will beg forgiveness and if he stays must demand, at the very least, to have honesty in future.

I like your writing style but please don't make this another story about a weak minded man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whore

If he going to take her back don't write. If he going to have the place raided go ahead.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Cuck and whore fantasy.

Not in the realm of reality but an interesting read.

I would investigate to get as many names as possible and expose to all the whore's husbands and families as well as their "johns" spouses and families.

I would then burn it down so the building's ashes could join with the remnants of everyone's destroyed lives. Joanne would regret being born.

While this premise is silly in the extreme , (if she wants more orgasms, train her husband herself and/or use toys) it is still entertaining enough to continue.

Fun, even though suspension of disbelief is mandatory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yes, the writer should continue. We got to this point a little too quickly, but since we are here, we should see where the path leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
she is entitled

very entitled. you don't marry for love, especially women. women marry for protection and support. men marry for sex and a mother for their children. it's a partnership.

men GIVE women relationships. It's a gift. Men don't need them. Men want sex. I'v never met a man that actually enjoyed the 'companionship' because it's not the same level of sacrifice and understanding another male friend will give them for free.

so she lied about cheating on him, and felt entitled to it. she wanted MORE orgasms. She didn't consult him about it. So she doesn't respect him, and didn't want to bargain her relationship for it. maybe he'd like to have sex with multiple people too? maybe she was insecure he'd find a better lover than her? maybe she's just selfish, and coward. She's a failure as a marriage partner. He can still fuck her if he wants, but he can do A LOT better. She could have brought her concerns to him before cheating...the literal only leverage she had in the marriage was her loyalty. He really can do better, and even if he takes her back....she'd have to concede she has no more leverage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No, the writer should not continue

Because this is bullshit.

Selfish woman thinking with her cunt only.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Don't Continue

He's just a willing cuck because he can't give his wife enough orgasms? Well, boo hoo for her! If he wasn't satisfied by her, would that justify him becoming a gigolo?

Not sure if you need an editor, skimmed when the madam started her bull shit, seemed clean enough.

mmbny47mmbny47over 5 years ago
continue

Keep going your doing fine!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Should the writer continue? Does he need an editor?

Does he need an editor? Even the best edited stories have errors. If you did use an editor before that choice is still yours.

Should the writer continue? Now this is the better question. Seeing as you left it so open ended the answer would be yes.

Your story opened up the age old question of, now that he knows will he settle for being a cuck or not? Will he hook up with Angie on a regular basis? Will he get free membership and the rights to have sex with all the other whore wives there or not? Will he leave her because, even though she only goes on Thursday nights she has told him in no uncertain terms he doesn't fulfill her. It's once a week now but now that he knows, how many times a week after.

You have started a very interesting story but you really need to give it a finish.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
Good start

Writing is fine. I personally find it hard to believe he doesn't freak out finding his wife there, and learning what she's been doing. Everyone's fiction is their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story line.. please continue

Please continue story. Good topic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
whore

No mater which way you look at it she a prostitute and a slut wife nobody does it for free as she proves in her way to tell him if he lets it go on he is a cuckold husband unlucky lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved It

What a great story. You should continue it

fireman527fireman527over 5 years ago
Please Continue

Enjoyed your story and looking forward to seeing how you develop the story line and characters.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 5 years ago
Yes and No

Great story line, does need to continue. If the author is self-editing he's doing a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep Going

Yes, keep writing, it’s been a fairly good read. Keep writing and let’s see where your story takes us. The people who are telling you not to write anymore seem to have some issues of their own. Probably insecure little men who don’t like the power dynamic, where the woman has taken such initiative. It’s really kind of like watching TV. If you don’t like the show, change the channel. If they don’t like the fucking story, they can damn well click onto another one.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Dump the wife

Expose the place since the women are all married but not all husbands are aware. Take the sex lessons first so he will be better lover when he finds a better woman. His wife will probably be jealous when she finds out he is having sex with the brothel owner. Double standard of course. The marriage is toast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There should be some sort of conflict between them because of this... he might not be satisfying her in the bedroom but this is no excuse even if he’s the love of her life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Put the Pen Down

Wife is just a self centered selfish wife cheating on her husband. The husband is a spineless wimp, wandering around without a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Control?

Keep story going. Want to see where you take him learning control and whether his wife can handle him getting some on the side.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Good effort

And yes, all writers need editors. A fresh pair of eyes and all that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous- keep going

So what the fuck is it to you. Why the concern about what other people think. I think you're an idiot who likes to bitch. I bet you're one of them willing cuckolds who likes to be humiliated by his whore wife. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too much

Interesting tale in a way. I was dating a young gal that worked as a masseuse, I really thought nothing of it at the time, she worked in a chiropractor's office and also at a spa. It was just a job.

After we married, she opened an office up above a hair salon of all places, and she did pretty good, lots of clients. Downstairs was little old ladies getting their hair done, upstairs was a massage office. Just plain weird now that I think about it. (60th avenue in Portland, I think it's still there although she isn't.) Bet some of you know about it.

One night at home perhaps six months after we married, she was giving me a hand job, one thing she really was good at. I asked her if she ever did that for clients, just teasing, she smiled and said "sure."

Bit of a shock.

Stupid me, I really didn't know, she assumed I did know since she did me a few times in that room just for fun so it never came up. (No charge though) I wanted her to quit, she didn't want to since she was making right at $60K a year in cash working part time. $60/hr or $120/hr depending, hands only, she told me. She also did women.

Anyway, I moved on, couldn't deal with it. She is 60 now, still works somewhere last I heard.

At least I didn't have to pay her alimony.

fifteen16fifteen16over 5 years ago
Yes

Keep writing but try to inject emotional drama, her needs versus his reluctance in the conversation they must have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely keep going

Ignore the idiot who posts to every story like this and whines and cries that the wife is a whore. Um, moron, we know she’s a whore, the author wrote that into the story, but of course you didn’t really read it, you just skipped to the comments so you could feel all self important and talk shit on the internet. I liked the way the author approached this subject and I liked the private club concept. I wasn’t thrilled about her lying to him, but show me a marriage where they say they never lie to each other and I’ll show you two liars. We all keep some secrets from our spouses. Some are just bigger than others. And it’s up to the author to decide where this story leads, not any of the losers who whine like toddlers if a story has any hint of cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

yes continue i would like to see what he does

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
In a hurry author?|

While I like the concept and the characters seem likable if severely underdeveloped, the story seems rushed and incomplete. The sex scenes are improbable, since the one with the wife involve the revelation that customers get what hubby never got before. Yet his reaction us subdued. Charley is shown to be compliant and easily manipulated. If this is the case, then why didn't Joanne train him years before? Disappointing over all. Needs a rewrite in my opinion.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Go for it

Work on some character development and go wth a beta reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:anonymous-keep going

I don't know who is worse, the one that complains about the story or the one that complains about other readers. Is there some sort of guilt by readers who feel the need to tell others what to think. It's one thing to complain to the author about the story, but is another to complain about another's opinion. Opinions are like ass holes, we all have one. Keep that in mind anon before you bitch again.

As to story, not my cup of tea, so I'll keep my opinion to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

You're on a roll. Onward!

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
Pay no attention to the Anon squares here

and keep going! The premise is altogether original, as far as I can tell, and well worth exploring. Which is what suppositional fiction is for! Those who think crudely that she's a whore (unpaid) or he's a cuckold (though not necessarily feeling humiliated in the slightest) have their categorical thinking. But a wife repeatedly enjoying herself in a genteel Sex House, now with hubby invited in? A marvelous variant on the classic open marriage suburban cookout! Onward!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah this could happen

never. I suppose silly isn't the worst story attribute but there's got to be something wrong with a man who could write this.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
You're writing and stop????

Not right! Your characters are interesting and so is the plot line great, but black mailing for applause is not good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "No matter how you explain it?"

Not to speak logically about an illogical story, but let me attempt to respond to your comment.

She can "recover" despite his fucking because he's not pounding her like her clients are.

I'm more concerned about him fucking her after she's been fucking God knows how many men for how many times!

I'm also concerned about how she gives them BJs and swallows, but not him, and it's not clear if he gets her ass or not.

I agree with your concern about pregnancy and disease, and him fucking Angie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yes more

a very good read and i would like to see where you tkae this

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Time to kick her to the curb. She’s over the line. But doubt that’s what the author is going for. This is cuckold shit story in the long run.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
The comments suggested an interesting story

And I agree that it is. But I also found it very confusing.

Probably nothing makes the point that sex can be separated from love more than the situation of a married woman who loves her husband and who also works as a prostitute. But this story wasn't about that.

This woman loves her husband, but loves sex so much that she wants more than he has been giving her. The weird scenario described in AlexanderT's story sets up a situation where she gets the extra sex that she wants, but also gets paid which she says "makes it clear it is just sex, not love".

Then, when discovered, she has sex with her husband just as though he was another client.

And to cap it all off, the receptionist then has sex with him as a sort of training session to demonstrate a more adequate technique for having sex with is wife.

Good grief !

If AT decides to take this story further, it could go anywhere and it could be interesting. I do believe it is a mistake to ask, as he has done, "Should the writer continue?" That is a decision for the author, not the commentariat and if the author has to ask, the answer is probably 'No'. Write what you are motivated to write; anything else seems forced.

Lue

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 5 years ago
Loved it

I would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hard to believe

that he can just accept this situation and carry on as if nothing has changed.

She cheated and lied to him for weeks and it seems there's no end to it because she "needs" it. Wow, what a choice he's given. Stupid on his side to fuck the brothel's madam with her "nice" explanation/justification but it doesn't change the fact that his wife is whoring around, even doing it bareback, and then coming home for her daily (?) dose of "real" loving.

Thtat's called giving him sloppy seconds or sloppy xxx?? irrespective of whatever risks she may be bringing home. Oh yes, the select club members have to be in good health, but … Suppose, he has been filmed while having his bout of revenge or pity fuck so she can throw it in his face if he objects. As said, stupid move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
chez femme

Good story. While this tale was up to par, an editor is always required. You must have a second set of eyes or you get complacent and stupid.

One Anony asked if he just takes it. Does he? He's wrestling with emotions. Deal with this issue, maybe even Charley becoming a member for a few weeks and attending those weekend sessions.

How long has she been doing this? How much money? A man who doesn't know how much money his wife is spending, even if it's hers...something's amiss.

Yep, an editor is necessary to keep thoughts in order.

ThelovelyCarolineThelovelyCarolineover 5 years ago
Please continue

I daresay I enjoyed your story. I love that it was short and to the point. I don't care how unlikely it is, my own stories are very unlikely as well, but that's why they're fun. Keep it up!

dwhit48988dwhit48988over 5 years ago
Forget it

This was a waste.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Husband's reaction upon learning his wife is a prostitute on the low-down in a brothel?...

Fuck her. Right in the brother. Then fuck a complete stranger afterward.

Sure. Of course. Makes complete sense.

Whatever.

'Goes without saying that, if Joanne ever thought for a second that what she was doing wasn't a genuine threat to her marriage, she wouldn't have come up with the book club lie to begin with and/or, at the very least, she would eventually come clean to Charley about her need to be more sexually fulfilled.

This is why the good ol' line 'I love you / this is just sex' is as bogus here as it is in most of these stories. If Joanne loved Charley as much as she claimed she did, she wouldn't lie to him, let alone cheat on him. Maybe she does indeed love him more than all other men out there (doubtful, but let's go with it...), but it's obvious she loves HERSELF the most. The narcissism is pouring out of this slut, like the overflowing cum leaking out of her cunt after one of her much needed gangbangs. There's no marriage here, no union of two people working TOGETHER to make a life - what we have is one individual thinking he is part of a team, and another knowing full well she isn't. As usual.

And, as an aside, could we please, for the love of everything good on Earth, stop the dumbass reaction in all these LW stories that make you believe that an erection equals acceptation!? It's so goddamn moronic - fuck, there's not one single man, ready these lines, that cannot recall at least 20 occurrences (and I'm downplaying it quite spectacularly) where, upon getting a boner, they asked themselves out loud "the fuck is wrong with me!?" Only a teenager would be dump enough to make life decision based on how horny he is (well, a teen and/or a slut - duh!), so, watching grown-ass men keep on doing it, after going through puberty... ridiculous.

So yes, author, make your MC fight to gain a little bit more of the scrumbs of affections his wife may bother giving him - living the dream right there! Or maybe... make him reconquer her heart completely, so she can't imagine being with anyone else, sexually, for the rest of her life... so he can eventually dumb her sorry ass for her duplicity and unfaithfulness. Now, there's an original storyline we haven't, as far as I know, seen around here!

But I doubt a BTB ending is the route AlexanderT wants to take... I just don't understand how any man could have so little self-esteem to try to win back any woman that wouldn't even bother fighting for him at all. Which is what makes any such tale utterly pathetic. ★★

robnilrobnilover 5 years ago
no

writer shouldn't continue. stop while your behind

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue!!

I enjoyed your story and look forward to you completing it!

SkibumSkibumover 5 years ago
Do it for you

Don’t base your continued writing on what others think. If you want to continue, continue. If the writing doesn’t please YOU, stop.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
You want the truth?

Since you wrote it to be a cuckold story, you have to decide. The BTB crowd probably won't ever give you more than two stars. So since most of us know what is coming we might just flip to the end and give it one star. But I am guessing you want to continue this story just to see what kind of reaction you get. Since you have a BTB contingent crowd on here and know we will give it low scores, you need to decide. However, if I were going to write the story I would make it so that this husband does something to that owner-and not fucking her. Maybe hold her hostage like she is your wife and marriage. And get her husband on the phone and see how she likes it. Or blow the building up...with the wife in the building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

This story has lots of potential id say continue let her teach him how to delay and work on weather he wants to stay with his wife let him get some side pussy since shes doing it. Perhaps throw in a customer that has been following her and some kind of fight occurs. Spice it up man and dont listen to these fools that say ot sux if it was that bad they wouldnt read to the end they just have their own mindset about how cheating goes and is supposed to end up

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 5 years ago
Leaves plenty to think about

It's a complete enough story, no need to continue. OK it is about unusual people doing unusual things, maybe perverted. Be honest, most readers come here for that.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
"Should the writer continue?"

The very loud answer is NO! With this answer the second question doesn't need one. 1*

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I'll answer both questions

Yes, you should continue writing. Also yes, you should have an editor. Typos, grammar issues and weird spell-check stuff are not the only benefit. An editor also can give you feedback on passages that are unclear. Ideally, an editor sees your vision and helps you best articulate that to the readership.

My recommendation is to find someone who has volunteered, then chose someone from that list you think is a good fit for you. If you don't get a response, move on to the next one. There are people here who really enjoy editing. It's a sickness I don't understand, but it exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Of course continue, please!

But keep the tense and emotional conflicts. The wife should also suffer and the ending might not be the one everybody expects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
editor

The author,as all real authors will tell you, should have an Editor. They not only catch your mistakes, but can offer ideas for direction or plot development. Don't look at it as a teacher redlining your mistakes. Look at it like a polishing hone putting the finishing edge on a knife. Some hones fix a ding in the blade and some straighten the tooth, either way, they make the body of work sharper and more apt to getting the job done.

As far as the story... If she truly loved charlie as she claims, she would have discussed this with him rather than run off and sell herself to the first person giving her the chance to renege on her marital VOWS. (vows are a significant issue with me. I believe we as a society have reasoned ourselves out of the meaning behind the term)

Smokepole

red_woodred_woodover 5 years ago
I Like it

Nice story , well written, would like to see another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Should the writer continue?"

If you don't know whether or not to continue your own story, don't bother.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

And they both caught HIV and died of AIDS.

The End.

She's a bareback hooker, fucking dozens of men a month. It's only a matter of time before she gets infected and passes it on to her halfwit cuckold husband.

Any sane man would have ditched the slut as fast as possible. The only real question would be which he visited first... his doctor to get tested for STDs, or his lawyer to divorce the skanky whore.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Comments

@luedon Re: "I do believe it is a mistake to ask, as he has done, "Should the writer continue?" That is a decision for the author, not the commentariat and if the author has to ask, the answer is probably 'No'. Write what you are motivated to write; anything else seems forced." - One of the rare times I find myself in agreement with luedon!

@MightyHorny Re: "Husband's reaction upon learning his wife is a prostitute on the low-down in a brothel?..." - I agree, an erection is a physiological reaction to stimuli, it has nothing to do with a conscious acceptance of a situation.

PhotopilotPhotopilotover 5 years ago
Please continue

Hey it's all fantasy anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3

Regardless of her reasons, she hid her activities from hubby. That’s deception and cheating. If she wanted better sex then she should have worked with him on technique, not going off to be a hired pussy. Her explanations are nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
3

Husbands reaction is weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It is unrealistic to expect an author to create a character that is more intelligent than the author.

The wife is a guiltless whore and the husband is a pathetic dumb ass. Now, create a character with an IQ above 80, or just be happy with what you have. Like the husband you created, its less than you think.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Continue for sure

This is a story crying out for resolution. The two main protagonists seem to be in nice enough. Let's see what you can make of it, but try to be plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so many haters

these stories are just to have fun with. Most don't have to make sense. just enjoy and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

All the writer needs, is a doctor… Or a gun...

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
In future I'll try

to avoid saying things SBrooks can agree with.

Sorry 'bout that, SB.

Lue

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Keep writing

You've done well for a first timer and, yes, an editor could help smooth out the story...and find errors like the accept/except swap. If you've got more stories inside you and you like writing, keep writing. You've got talent so develop it. Good job so far. I'm curious to see how you'll resolve this.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 5 years ago
Copycat?

Or resubmission under a new name? I know I've read this story before. Now I just need to remember who it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it. More!

I loved it. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If an author has to ask whether a story should continue......

He already knows the answer. Looking for approval from loving wives readers? Really?

As always the comments are hilarious. So many have a hard on against others. Opposing opinions seem to bother so many. Care to expand on that? (signed ML)

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
Make a deal with the brothel

They keep her 24/7 and send him the money so he can "keep score" for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

If you're not going to turn the husband into a fluffer for the gay porn industry or sell him to a Columbian whore house for a bag of microwave popcorn, don't bother continuing this story as it's already been done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All the little dickless wonders are here

And they are all crying like sad little bitches about this story. Biggest group of pathetic losers on the Internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good for a lot of sperme

really good fucking and not to much blablabla

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done.

Not the story but more about how you dragged out the LW trolls by ending it with that question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think in continueing of the story he should ignore her at home saying he needs time to think . Go back to the place fuck a few there then tell her he’s divorcing her but decided to become a member so he could fuck the other woman there. Tell her he wants alimony so he won’t say anything about her job plus cash she’s been hiding. She’ll get kicked out and he could fuck the other prostitutes that work there . He should also totally lay into his wife letting her know what she is . A whore , pig , prostitute, slut , and cheating lowlife cunt. It’ is what it is . She has no excuse if she claims her hubby can’t satisfy her than she should’ve divorced him and she could do whatever she wants

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story premise

You've taken the outline of a "cheating wives" standard story, accidentally discovered, but given it a few subtle but important twists. I can imagine a number of different ways you could develop the plot line and the characters, depending on how much effort you want to expend adding additional chapters. For instance, the "Charley" character is more than a little over the line of whimpy, but he could be developed along the lines of knowing participant. Obviously he is not overly committed to marital fidelity. Or: who is this sex tutor that seems to be in charge?

Provoking read. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WoW

Different, very different.....an amazing start....ya, you fucked up...there is no way u can follow this....story....this can be very emotional, that's the way I would assume to

make this an outstanding write...since you made an incredible start.....Bill

Good Luck,

5ssssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suggest

Suggest the writer stops whilst he is at the bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CRAP!

Even a fly would hesitate to land on this steaming pile of donkey dung! If there's a chapter 2,hopefully everyone will pick up several very nasty STDs!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

He didn't listen. He continued this for for four more chapters.

KeithRobertsKeithRobertsalmost 4 years ago
Praise

Please continue, your writing is excellent and it’s a really good plot!!!

noonenscnoonenscover 3 years ago
To the anonimous 1st comment

This is something I have never understood about this site. Why would a, close-minded, sanctimonious prick like you even be on a site like this at all? I don't get it, do you not realize that there are loads of people who would castigate you as a pervert just for looking at anything on here? Yet you want to condemn the author just because his or her choice of perversion is a little different than yours????

The story is very good and very intriguing. It is well written and very sexually interesting. If you don't like it then don't read it and don't take up space with your meaningless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

dont continue... and please divorce ur wife if she is alsowhoring..unless u are a born cuck...

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Again we see the moralists who hide their interest in the subject so they can maintain their superficial hypocrisy.

nooensc has it correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If your wife, the love of your life, decided you weren't enough for her and went to work in a brothel, what would you do? Of course you decide to become her cuck pimp and try to benefit from her newfound sexual prowess and then write s story about it. I'm so glad that you decided not to pay heed to the naysayers and completed the story. More power to cucks! Down down closeminded, sanctimonious BTB'ers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok Iget this is fantasy but most men finding their wives working as a whore would throw her out. STD’s aside, theirs also the lies involved, how can you have a relationship with anyone who would lie like this. Plus it has inconsistencies.

She isn’t satisfied so works has a whore , but loves her husband so why not, like most people talk and improve things together. She charges £200 for a blowjob but hasn’t given her husband one in over ten years. But he would go down in ger.

He’s surprised she gives up her ass, so one would guess she doesn’t do that for her husband but he needs to learn more to satisfy ger.

Seems she expects more than she gives, where her husband is concerned. Mind he is happy to fuck another whore so easily one cannot feel to bad for him.

Typical Natcistic toxic female and weak male

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, and your explanation of events and reasonings for such is good.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Good start. I could live with Joanne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheating is cheating, no matter what excuses she tries to come up with. Kick her to the curb. Make an anonymous call to the vice squad.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexanderT@AlexanderT
A guy and a gal, or maybe two. A gal and two guys, that would do. But watching two guys, doesn't turn me on, or a dominant guy, unless I'm the one. Incest, teens, and cheating wives, cuckold, magic, or cream pies, Just aren't my thing, I'd never do it. But bend her over...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES