Chicken Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara plays chicken and ends up pregnant.
5.5k words
4.54
63.1k
109

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a beautiful sunny morning, my sexy girlfriend Sara giving me an incredible blow job, as I thought about the night before, noticing how incredibly hard my morning erection felt. I made eye contact with Sara as she slipped her sexy lips off my shaft, long enough to smile and whisper in her sexy morning voice.

"Good morning sweetheart, it looks like your big beautiful baby maker is happy that I'm fertile and unprotected. I love the way you feel, deep inside my little pussy, bareback, leaking slippery precum without the condom to spoil all the hot wet risky excitement."

"It's so much better bare, I don't know if I can go back to using them again. It turns me on so much more and makes me cum so hard, knowing it's bareback, unprotected and close to my fertile time."

When I groaned from Sara stroking my manhood and my imagination so enticingly. She went back to sucking, bringing me right to the edge several times. Stopping to watch my shaft throb and jerk until thick stringy sperm was oozing from the tip.

The fifth time Sara brought me to the edge, she went a little too far, feeling my shaft swelling between her lips, she quickly pulled her hot wet mouth off my pulsing cock, gripping it hard as it jerked and throbbed in her soft hands.

She watched closely as it jerked, squirting thick white sperm at least a foot in the air before falling back down, covering Sara's hands in thick hot baby batter, it was everything I could do to control my orgasm as Sara giggled and said.

"Oh, honey, you might want to control yourself a little better, if you're going to put this big hard cock, in my tight little fertile pussy this morning."

I watched Sara take her sperm covered hands, stroking my cock until it was coated in slippery goo before throwing a sexy firm leg over my waist, settling down on me, with a sexy smile. Sara looked deep into my eyes, as she licked her fingers clean, leaning forward, kissing the side of my neck on her way to whisper the sexiest words she has ever let slip from her tantalizing lips.

"I felt the pinch about an hour before I woke you up this morning, Michael. I'm ovulating right now, with a fresh egg in the tube, completely unprotected,,,,,, unless, you use the condom on the night stand."

Sara slid forward until I could smell her arousal, and clearly see how wet and swollen her outer labia were as I grabbed her hips, pulling her beautiful peach to my lips for a taste of her fertile nectar. Sara tasted as sweet as always, but felt just a little slipperier on my tongue, as I quickly brought her to an intense climax.

Without waiting for her orgasm to calm, Sara began sliding down my body, stopping for passionate kisses, tasting her own slippery juices on my lips. She paused the kiss, rising up slightly, to look down to her wet pussy, still pulsing from her recent orgasm, poised just inches above my engorged phallus.

I followed her gaze, noticing a strand of thick clear juices slowly dangling from Sara's swollen labia, just about to drip onto my throbbing erection as I heard her moan, pulling my attention back to her beautiful green eyes as she said.

"Michael, We both know I'm extremely fertile at the moment, and we really shouldn't be doing this, but, I'm feeling extra naughty, and can't stop thinking about how hot and sexy it would be to slide your sperm covered cock head, between my wet slippery lips, to rub it against my clit for a moment. Will you let me take the risk Michael?"

Sara responded with a sexy smile the second she saw me nod. Her smile made my shaft twitch as she slowly lowered her pink paradise, gently kissing my pulsing shaft with her swollen pearl, causing us both to moan and crave more. Sara started slowly sliding her slippery lips from the base of my shaft to the tip of my cock, strumming her clit on each stroke.

I watched Sara very carefully as she slowly, used the thick crown on the head of my erection to flick her bean with just the right speed and pressure, bringing her to orgasm in no time at all. I also noticed she was testing angles and boundaries as she slowly slid her silky pink lips against my throbbing erection.

On one pass, I watched her tilt her hips slightly, scooping the tip of my cock, up into her slippery opening for a split second, before she tilted her hips back, causing the tip to slide past her opening to rub against her swollen clit.

It was just a glimpse, but I noticed the sly smile she got when she learned with just a quick tilt of her hips, she could easily get the head to penetrate her fertile pussy and control, if and when, she would take my cock, take my sperm and then take my baby too.

As Sara came down from her climax, she slipped two fingers deep inside her pussy, looked me in the eyes, bringing her delicate fingers to her sexy lips, tasting her juices before leaning down to kiss me, sharing her sweet nectar. Still breathing heavy, she put her lips to my ear and whispered.

"That's what hot fertile pussy tastes like when it's ripe, and ready to be inseminated."

Sara bit her lip as she reached down with her petite fingers, fisting my hard cock, squeezing out a big wad of thick sperm, scooping it up with her fingers, sucking them clean, before kissing me again. Still out of breath, with her lips to my ear again she whispers.

"That's what potent sperm tastes like, when it knows there is a fresh fertile egg, deep inside a nice tight wet willing ovulating pussy, just waiting for a fresh hot load of thick potent sperm. If you keep putting your big hard cock in my tight little pussy, fucking me bareback, nutting point blank against the opening to my unprotected womb, this close to ovulation, you're going to be a daddy Michael. It feels too good and makes me so unbelievably horny. I don't have the will power to stop you from nutting deep inside me and knocking me up."

Sara reached over to the night stand, grabbing a condom and placing it in my hand as she leaned back down and whispered in her sexy voice.

"Michael, the decision is up to you baby, I'm going to go back to rubbing my wet, fertile, pussy lips against your extremely hard erection while you decide, Okay?"

My eyes were locked on Sara's sexy pink labia hugging my hard slippery shaft as she did a slow camel toe slide, causing the head of my cock to peek out from her juicy lips on each back stroke. We both watched intently as she continued her slow sensual dance, exciting us, and enticing moans and heavy breathing from both of us.

Sara had me on edge again as we watched her slide forward and squeeze a big gob of cum from the tip of my cock, causing Sara to shudder and moan. On the next stroke she slid farther forward than usual and with a little tilt of her hips and a parting of her silky lips, caught the tip in her tight opening, pausing for a split second before pushing back and locking the head just inside her tight wet vagina.

Sara stared into my eyes and with a smug sexy smile, she said.

"Oops."

As she held the tip in her delightfully tight grasp, we both felt if pulse and Sara let out the most beautiful sexy groan of erotic, pure pleasure I have heard from her, so far.

I was delirious with pleasure when Sara exploited one of my favorite turn-ons, and whispered sexy things in my ear as she continued to milk the head with her talented inner muscles, as she spoke close to my ear in her sexiest voice.

"Oh Michael, you're letting me be so naughty. That was so risky, putting your sperm covered tip inside, while I'm ovulating. Why aren't you stopping me? You could have put the condom on before you let me put it inside. I shouldn't be doing this bareback while I'm fertile baby. If you don't stop me soon, I'm going to get knocked up, then we won't be able to roleplay for nine months. We should stop before it goes too far, so we can do it again next month too."

Sara had been teasing me from the moment she woke me up, and had brought me so close to the edge several times and suddenly, she kissed me and sat up, lifting off my extremely excited erection, leaving it bobbing and jerking in the breeze.

Sara rolled over next to me, on her back with a huge grin, staring into my eyes as she grabbed a pillow, tucking it under her hips. She bent her knees, letting them fall to the side, opening herself up to me in the most sensual and vulnerable way.

She traced her fingers slowly down over her perky breasts and hard nipples, sensually stroking them across her toned flat abdomen on their way to her swollen glistening fertile flower. My mercilessly teased erection was twitching, pulsing and oozing precum as I watched Sara's fingers in a daze while they touched and rubbed her splayed lady lips.

It was extremely erotic, watching Sara's sexy petite fingers massaging her juicy lips, circling her clit before dipping two fingers deep inside. When she pulled them out, they were covered in thick clear stretchy girl goo as she held them up for me to see.

I reached for her hand and guided it to my lips, tasting her thick fertile juices, sucking her fingers clean. I was drawn to the source of her tasty nectar, and used my lips and tongue to explore every fold and crevice of her slippery labia, before sliding my tongue deep inside to search for more.

I used every trick Sara had taught me and quickly made her cum hard twice, feeling her clenching my tongue as she convulsed in orgasm. I brought her to the edge once more before backing off, leaving her frustrated and in need of release, just like she had done to me, so many times.

When I looked at Sara's face, I knew I had never seen her look so beautiful, radiant, down right sexy and out of control with excitement the whole time I have known her. I knew she was still role playing to some degree, but the hints were more than subtitle.

Getting me this worked up, teasing me, edging me over and over, letting me know that she felt her ovulation this morning, saying we should stop and then laying on her back, slipping a pillow under her hips to tilt and elevate her womb for maximum penetration and sperm retention as close to her cervix as possible. Her words might have been saying "not yet" but her body was saying "I'm ripe and ready to bred, NOW!"

I watched Sara's hands move to her wet aroused slit, slide two fingers down each side of her labia, slipping them inside, opening and spreading her beautiful pussy, so I could look deep inside. Sara was truly glowing as she looked at me and said.

"Baby, look at my pussy, tell me what you see, do you see my cervix? Did we paint the baby's room yet?"

I told her I could see it, down inside, a couple inches past her fingertips, and the only place I saw sperm, was near her vaginal opening, where her fingers were. I could see what looked like a pink dome with a tapered hole in the middle, about the size of my pinky finger.

The hole was open, and there was lots of clear girl goo covering everything, with a glossy coating. It was at that moment in time when I realized, Sara, was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and I was done fighting the inevitable.

We were both deeply in love, she had made it abundantly clear that she loved me very much, was physically and emotionally ready to conceive our baby, and spend the rest of our lives together, creating a family, making beautiful babies, and finding new and exciting ways to keep each other happy.

Knowing I was ready to mark her as mine, I beamed with pride and smiled, as I felt my shaft twitch and pulse out a thick glob of sperm. As I looked at her open cervix, the urge to do something incredibly risky took over. I moved over Sara's open pussy, with the tip of my dripping erection, aligning it with her open cervix.

In one smooth motion, I grabbed my hard shaft and slowly stroked it, above her gaping pink hole breathing heavy as Sara watched, with big eyes and excited moans. When a huge stringy drip of sperm fell from the head of my erection, I heard Sara gasp and hold her breath as she watched it fall, directly between her delicate fingers, flinching as it landed on her shiny pink cervix with an audible splash.

From that moment on, the undeniable urge to be deep inside Sara, was overwhelming as I guided my engorged knob into Sara's open pussy, until I felt it touch her cervix. I rubbed the oozing tip of my baby maker against the opening to Sara's womb, as she moaned and writhed beneath me, pulling her fingers from her fertile flower as I bottomed out balls deep and bareback, bringing our biggest fears and deepest fantasy to fruition in one fateful plunge.

Sara wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my thighs as I settled down on top of her, bringing her lips to my ear, she whispered with a sexy giggle.

"Did my naughty, tight, wet, fertile, ovulating, little, pussy, seduce you into slipping your big hard, bare cock deep inside me, unprotected, and fully loaded? At the most risky time of the month baby? What you just did, is more romantic than anything you could have put into words no matter how eloquently stated."

I was taking long slow, deep strokes, pushing hard as I bottomed out each time, tickling Sara's ripe womb, stirring our combined passion, as Sara fueled my desire with sexy whispered, erotic roleplay scenes of exciting baby making, passionate sex.

I was getting close again and my strokes and breathing were getting more urgent as I heard Sara whisper.

"Oh Michael, I feel you getting thicker and harder, How close are you baby?"

I grunted a "Very close" and felt Sara clamp down using her Kegels, milking my shaft and using her legs to pull me deeper inside her pussy, at the bottom of each stroke, as she whispered in my ear.

"Baby, I want you to see it, when you take your shot, at knocking me up, I want you to see what you're doing to me, the potent sperm, shooting out from the hole, in the tip of your cock, splashing thick cum deep inside my open, fertile, ovulating, womb."

"I want you to hold out as long as possible, pull out just as you feel the first pulsing of your orgasm, shoot your huge load straight at the opening in my cervix, make it as risky as you want baby, I want it all Michael, I want to feel every squirt when you pollinate my fertile little flower."

Sara's role play was starting to make it difficult to hold back my orgasm, and I needed to stop for a moment to regain control. I pushed in deep and held it there to give myself time to calm down as I looked down Sara's young firm body, watching her perky breasts and hard nipples rise and fall as she crept closer to orgasm.

I noticed when I pushed in deep that my cock made a bulge appear just below her belly button, Sara noticed it too. I watched her hands seek out the bump on her tummy, stroking it with her petite fingers, drawing ooh's and aah's from both of us, as we felt it jump deep inside when she stroked it from the outside.

Sara pressed her fingers on her tummy, on either side of the bulge, and was able to move my cock from side to side, brushing the tip against her sensitive cervix. We both watched in awe as Sara tickled the opening to her womb with the tip of my rock hard erection, causing us both to moan out loud as my cock throbbed hard, deep inside Sara's tight wet sheath.

We both knew from experience how much sperm leaked out in the past, whenever my cock would jerk and flex from Sara edging me over and over again. I watched her slide one hand down to her clit and start rubbing in little circles, the other hand guiding the bulge in her tummy to press against her cervix, circling the opening to her slippery fertile core.

I could tell Sara was close to cumming, when I felt her getting tighter and hotter around my shaft, tilting her hips to push her cervix against the tip of my cock, ripening her womb for insemination, as she worked herself towards a huge orgasm. I felt Sara start convulsing as her climax began, milking my erection with her strong inner muscles, almost pushing me over the edge as she looked up at me with her beautiful deep green eyes, heavy with passion.

I felt my shaft jerk hard, and heard a gasp, that didn't come from Sara's lips. I caught movement and noticed Sara's sister Jenni's reflection, in the mirror above Sara's bed, standing in the doorway watching us, one hand inside her sexy little panties, the other holding her perky breast, tweaking her hard nipple as she watched my cock throb deep inside her sister's fertile pussy.

Jenni maintained eye contact with me. Her deep, blue eyes, framed by her bright red hair, heavy with passion, eyelids fluttering, biting her lower lip. Making sure, I knew she was watching me, quite possibly impregnating her sister, as she brought herself to orgasm along with Sara and I. I felt Sara grip my shaft tight as we locked eyes and she whispered.

"Baby? Show me how much cum you have for me, I want to see it."

I was way beyond the point of no return when I pulled my throbbing erection, free from Sara's quivering slice of heaven. I think the three of us all gasped at the same time, when we saw the head emerge from Sara's pink interior, dripping thick sperm, as the mushroom shaped tip birthed from her tight moist grasp, laying down a trail above her swollen labia.

From that moment on everything seemed like slow motion. I remember lifting my knee, putting my foot down to lift and pull out of Sara's tight throbbing pussy. Seeing the sperm leaking out from between her slippery wet pussy lips, dripping from the tip of my pulsing erection, as I pulled back separating us, by about twelve inches.

I remember seeing the sperm dripping, right above Sara's clit, making eye contact with her, seeing her sexy smile, as she slid her fingers along her labia, dipping inside to open her sweet pinkness, showing me her cervix, surrounded by a moat of thick white sperm, just the very tip and opening to her fertile womb above the seaman line, rapidly pulsing with her heartbeat.

As I struggled to control my ejaculation I felt Jenni's petite, curvy, 4'11" hard body pressed firmly against me from behind, naked breasts and hard nipples pressed against my back, the soft delicate fingers of her right hand firmly encircle my rigid shaft to transverse its length. The fingers of her left hand covered in her pearly dew smearing my lips and nose in her savory essence, assaulting my senses with her fertile pheromones before plunging them into my mouth.

I licked the fertile nectar from Jenni's petite fingers as she placed her chin on my shoulder, bit my earlobe and whispered.

"You naughty fucker, If you can't control yourself enough to keep from knocking up my sister before you ask her to marry you, what are you going to do to my tight little, virgin, pussy when you feel it gripping it's very first big hard cock?"

"I know you're into roleplaying the risk of knocking up my sister Michael, I think it's extremely hot, but I really want to push your fantasy farther, and make it more exciting for all of us, by helping increase the risk factor. Will you let me do that Michael?"

"Will you let me hold your big thick cock, while it explodes and shoots thick hot sperm, all over Sara's, fertile, little, kitty? Will you let me aim your potent ejaculate where it will do the most damage and probably impregnate her? Will you be thinking about ,sinking this big, beautiful, cock, balls deep, inside my fertile, unprotected, tight, teen pussy, bareback, filling it, with the biggest load, of potent baby batter you can while you knock up my sister Michael?"

That was the phrase that put me over the edge, delivering the biggest load of my life. Jenni just kept stroking my shaft and tonging my ear as I began erupting.

12