Chicken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just along for the ride at this point. Jenni was milking my shaft, draining my balls, blasting the opening to Sara's womb, with amazing accuracy, each volley of potent sperm, drowning her cervix in hot thick baby batter.

When Jenni finished emptying every last drop of my sperm laden spunk into her sister's fertile flower, she bit my ear and whispered.

"You must have been really excited Michael, that was a huge load. Sara must have had fun edging you, long and hard. You did such a good job filling her up, it looks like you were shooting for twins. I'm going to add a little tasty treat to kick up your roleplaying a notch baby. Just lay right there and let aunt Jenni take care of everything."

I was extremely relaxed from the incredible orgasm and lying down sounded really good. Jenni guided me back from Sara so she could elevate her sister's hips, keeping my sperm where it would be the most risky. When Jenni had Sara's hips situated she guided me to lie on my back with my head positioned where I could look up and see Sara's back and sweet ass.

I watched in a daze as Jenni straddled my upper body, placing her hands on Sara's hips as she brought her sexy lips closer to her sister's freshly filled pussy. When her tongue touched Sara's clit I heard Sara moan just as I felt Jenni's silk, panty covered pussy hit my chin. I could feel her heat and smell her arousal as she rubbed her tight little peach against my chin, as if she was feeling around for something specific.

As Jenni worked her sister towards climax, all it took was one little unconscious pelvic thrust and Jenni's sweet little box was pressed tightly against my lips. I took in her feminine scent, thick with fertile pheromones, causing my erection to quickly return to full hardness, as she rubbed her sweet teen box against my hungry lips.

As I pressed my tongue against Jenni's silk panties, pushing the material into her tight slippery labia, I felt her locate my nose with her clit, gradually rubbing more aggressively as her passion rose. Over the next fifteen minutes I heard Sara reach orgasm three times and felt Jenni press her succulent flower hard against my lips as she shuddered in orgasm, twice before she paused. I heard them both breathing hard as Jenni whispered to Sara.

"Don't move, let it soak in for a minute, I'll be right back."

I felt Jenni do a few slow circles, rubbing her wet silk covered labia against my lips, before I felt her fingers slip her panties to the side, giving me my first direct, uncovered taste, of her virgin teen pussy, so sweet and fresh. She was so close to cumming, it took mere minutes to bring her to orgasm, drenching my tongue in fertile nectar, thick with the scent of arousal infused pheromones.

Jenni's cute little red landing strip, tickled my nose as she did several quick pelvic thrusts, driving my tongue deep into her tight pink flower, as she peaked, in her third orgasm. She slid backwards, snuggling on top of me and settling in with her face beside mine, just a few inches away. So close I could smell Sara's arousal and my own as well, as see the combined juices on Jenni's lips and tongue.

Jenni was staring into my eyes with a sly proud sexy smile, rubbing her inner thigh against my glossy knob, until she noticed I was looking at the thick drop of sperm hanging from her chin. Jenni reached up, scooping it up with her finger, holding it up before our eyes, before she pondered and stated in a sexy voice.

"I read that in the average drop of seaman, there are roughly three hundred thousand sperm, enough to impregnate me thousands of times, but apparently, it only takes, one."

Jenni held up her finger, curling her tongue around the tip to transfer my thick spend to her tongue, giving me that devious sexy smile, before centering her amazing little body atop mine, trapping my erection against her silk covered mound. She stared deep into my eyes as she slowly closed the gap between our lips, licking my lips several times before joining our lips together, tongues searching each other out passionately. Jenni paused, breathing heavily as she whispered.

"Oh Michael, It's so exciting, tasting myself, on your lips when you kiss me, knowing you're tasting Sara and yourself too, on my lip. I can't stop thinking about how many sperm I just painted your lips with and now that you know, will you still push your tongue as deep as you can in my wet little pussy, hoping to take the risk of knocking me up too."

"I'm going to go back to making my sister's cervix dance and suck more of your potent swimmers deep inside her womb, while I hold my kitty close for you to see and smell how excited I am. My legs are getting a little tired. You might want to help hold me up so I don't accidentally rub my pussy on your lips. We don't want to risk your sperm pollinating my fertile little flower now, or,,,,, do we?"

Jenni bit my lip, teasing me, before flashing a sly sexy smile, lifting up so we could both see her silk covered slit, just inches away from the head of my cock, still wet with Sara's savory essence. We both watched in awe as Jenni closed the gap between my glossy knob and her silk covered paradise, causing us to moan in unison, as her silky mound kissed the slippery tip.

Jenni moved her hips in slow sensual circles, rubbing her wet silk against my rock hard erection, sliding the slippery thick plumb up her thigh, catching the edge of her panties, taking my slippery mushroom tip into direct contact with her juicy swollen labia.

As I watched in awe, Jenni slid a petite finger down the side of her panties, to pull them aside so I could see, and feel her gliding the tip of my rock hard erection thru her juicy labia, wetting the shiny plumb with her sweet juices.

Seeing my thick knob parting Jenni's lips, lined up with her tight opening, slippery and ready for insertion, took extreme willpower to keep from grabbing her hips and pulling her down onto my thick shaft. She only held me in her grasp for a moment as she gave me a devilish smirk, before sliding her sweet little box up my body, until her juicy peach was mere inches from my tongue.

Jenni was very skilled at teasing me into a frenzy, I had reached my limit with her pussy so close I could smell her arousal. I grabbed her thigs, pulling her succulent flower down onto my hungry lips, using the full length of my probing tongue to seek out her fertile nectar.

I teased Jenni , bringing her close to orgasm several times before she became aggressive, tilting her hips to bring her engorged clit into contact with my nose, as she pressed down hard, grinding her juicy peach against my face, squeezing her soft thighs against the side of my head as she achieved her release. I was having difficulty breathing and felt dizzy just before everything went dark. I awoke some time later, Sara and Jenni were nowhere to be seen and the room still smelled like sex, letting me know it was not a dream.

I made my way home with Jenni's scent thick and rich on my face, her amazing flavor sweet and strong on my tongue and lips, making me smile for the rest of the day.

The most amazing thing happened about three weeks later. When I came over to visit Sara, her mother Nicole answered the door looking incredibly sexy. She greeted me with a huge smile and a warm hug, pressing her beautiful breasts against me, sliding her leg between mine to press her pussy against my leg, causing my cock to jerk and thicken against her thigh.

Sara's mom was glowing as she looked down at the growing erection, tenting my shorts, and with a sexy smile told me Sara was in her bedroom and I should go up and see her. When I turned to walk up the stairs I noticed Sara's sister Jenni, watching from the top of the stairs with a big smile on her face.

The door to Sara's room was open, she was lying face down on the bed wearing just a tight little pair of boy shorts panties, her ear buds in, listening to music. She had her back to me when I quietly entered her room, closing the door part way. I sat down in her chair near the foot of the bed, enjoying a perfect view of her sweet little round ass, and beautiful cameltoe.

I quietly slid down my shorts to free my growing erection and began slowly stroking my cock, as I watched Sara's gorgeous ass and sweet little peach, right before my eyes.

In just a couple of strokes, clear slippery precum was leaking from the tip, wetting the head. Sara sensed someone was in the room and rolled over noticing me for the first time. She looked at my hard cock, dripping precum, biting her lower lip, as she got up from the bed, closing the distance between us.

She had the most beautiful and radiant smile as she took my face gently in her hands, kissing me passionately. I took Sara's perky firm breasts in my hands and lightly pinched her erect nipples as she climbed onto my lap facing me.

I felt her reach down taking hold of my shaft, and watched her slip her panties to the side before she slid the slippery head back and forth, between her soft moist lips, aligning the head with her opening and slowly sliding all the way down, with a groan of satisfaction.

As Sara's tight pussy engulfed my cock she gave me another kiss, grabbing the back of the chair with her hands, as she lifted her feet onto the chair beside my hips. I moved my hands to her hips as she began lifting and dropping her tight pussy on my hard cock, again and again.

Sara was slamming her wet box down on my cock with amazing speed and breathing harder, when I felt my orgasm coming fast. I moved my lips to her ear and whispered.

"Sara? I'm really close, you need to let me pull out."

Sara continued to ride me as she leaned back, so she could watch my expression, holding up the pregnancy test for me to see that we had, in deed, painted the baby's room, quite nicely.

She said it was so exciting to watch my face, seeing the look of surprise, contentment and pride before my eyes rolled back, and with a groan I forcefully ejaculated ten hot thick blasts of thick sperm, deep in her pregnant pussy triggering her orgasm just as I held up the engagement ring, asking her to marry me before I even finished filling her with my potent load.

Sara and I married two months later, with her parent's blessings, just before her baby bump started getting obvious and had a beautiful baby girl.

12