Chicken Fight Humiliation

Story Info
BBW gets stripped and humiliated by rival at pool party.
4.7k words
4.06
64.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ww2p
ww2p
43 Followers

Christine was beginning to regret saying that she would come to the pool party being thrown by her boss. She had expected to be able to find someone to watch her young daughter (since no children were being allowed at the party) so that she could go with her husband. Unfortunately, with only a few days' notice, that didn't materialize. So now she would have to be going alone while her husband watched their daughter. It didn't help that as much as she loved swimming and going to water parks, she was still self-conscious about how she looked in a swimsuit. At just over 5' tall and around 180 lbs., she was well aware of being overweight. Sure, her husband might say she's a BBW, but now she'd be there by herself around her co-workers and their significant others, stuffed into her one-piece and without the support of having her husband by her side. She started to question whether she should go.

She perked up a bit when she remembered that Stacey had said that she was going to be out of town this weekend. Stacey was a newer nurse at the assisted living center; young, thin, pretty and fresh out of school. Not only did she act like an insufferable know-it-all (despite coming in with minimal experience), but her looks and figure immediately caught the attention of every single CNA on staff. To boot, she flirted with them shamelessly. They were always helping her first, frequently ignoring the other nurses and their patients' needs, something for which the other nurses were understandably resentful. Most of the other nurses she worked with looked pretty normal, so with Stacey not being present, Chris thought she wouldn't have to feel quite so self-conscious.

After putting on her strapless one-piece swimsuit, she quick checked herself in the mirror. The suit did have a bit of a slimming effect, and the cut of it emphasized the cleavage created by her 44DD breasts.

"At least I have everyone beat in this department," she thought, playfully pushing up her boobs for emphasis. She chuckled a bit, despite her nervousness.

"Maybe with these bulging out, no one will notice my belly or thighs." She let out a deep sigh.

"Well," she steeled herself, "I suppose I'd best get going." She put on some shorts over her suit, grabbed her purse and two towels, and set out to leave. Her husband, clearly eyeing her cleavage, gave her a playful wink and told her to go enjoy herself. She kissed him and their daughter goodbye, got into her car, double-checked the directions, and started driving to her boss' house. She had managed to talk herself into feeling at least a bit less self-conscious, and by the time she had gotten a few blocks from home, she was actually starting to look forward to the party. Little did she know that before it ended, she would be humiliated beyond recovery.

She was the last to arrive at her boss' house due to her earlier indecisiveness. Her boss Kay was in the front yard clipping some flowers from her garden. Chris got out of the car and draped her larger beach towel over the seat so it wouldn't get wet later. She and Kay greeted each other, and Kay let her know to just head around to the back yard, and that there were plenty of drinks and snacks out already. Chris walked up to the gate in the wooden fence surrounding the backyard, took one last look at herself, tried to reassure herself that people wouldn't be thinking badly of her, took a deep breath, and entered the backyard.

It looked like everybody was already there. Chris saw six other nurses from work, all there with their husbands, Kay's husband, and four of the CNAs, one with his girlfriend in tow. Her eyes were immediately drawn to Kenny. He started working there as a CNA about four months ago and was a favorite of all the residents. He was charming and roguishly handsome, with a mat of dusty blond hair that always looked like it had just been tousled. Chris suspected that he put no small effort into making sure it looked like he put no effort into it. All the women at work were attracted to him, and Stacey in particular flirted hard with him, especially after he broke up with his girlfriend two weeks ago. Kenny was already in just his swim trunks, and his lean but fit form was delightfully tanned. Chris couldn't help but think of how different he looked from her husband, who was short and pretty nondescript physically, how much sexier and more desirable he was. She felt a small jolt of excitement in her pussy, and then a twinge of guilt for having those kinds of thoughts about him.

Kenny was the first to notice Chris had arrived, and his wave and "Hey, Chris!" broke her from her daydreaming. She flushed a bit from embarrassment and waved back.

Kay's husband Hank came over and invited Chris in. He gave her the run-down on what food and drinks were available.

"Feel free to use the pool whenever you want," he added, and she saw that a couple of people were already enjoying the water. While some non-alcoholic drinks were available, everybody was drinking some kind of alcohol. Chris wasn't much of a drinker, maybe a drink every couple of months, but she felt weird about grabbing a soda, so she opted for a hard lemonade. She quickly made the rounds greeting the other nurses and being introduced to their husbands. She was pretty sure at least two of them were sneaking glances at her cleavage. The other nurses there weren't exactly model thin, but they were thinner than her. But indeed, Chris thought with a bit of satisfaction, none of them could match up with her in breast size. None of them were above a C-cup, at best. She hoped that Kenny might notice, but he was involved in a conversation about sports with Cathy's husband. Carl, one of the other CNAs, had certainly noticed. When she stopped by him to say hello, he could barely peel his eyes away from her chest. All 300 or so pounds of his frame seemed drawn toward her breasts as if affected by some kind of gravitational pull, so she quickly moved on to saying hello to and making idle chit-chat with Mary, one of the other evening shift nurses.

After greeting and meeting everyone, she took off her shorts, placing them on a chair along with her purse and the other towel, and climbed into the shallower end of the large inground pool to get some relief from the heat. The cool water felt refreshing and made her nipples stiffen. Sharon stopped over after a few minutes and handed Chris a margarita.

"You have got to try one of these," Sharon insisted, "Kay makes the best margaritas." Chris thanked her and took the drink. It smelled like it would be pretty strong, and on taking her first sip she could tell that it definitely was. It was, though, as good as Sharon had said, so Chris downed it with a bit more gusto than usual. Being a definite lightweight, after just those two drinks she was already starting to feel a little buzzed. She started watching Kenny, feeling her nipples harden again and her pussy moisten while watching his finely sculpted chest and abs. Unfortunately, her daydreaming was interrupted by Carl, who had entered the pool as well. He sidled over next to her and started talking to her about something uninteresting that Chris did her best to ignore without looking like she was. Given how fixated Carl's eyes were on her breasts, she wondered how he was even paying attention to what he was saying. For just a moment, Chris wondered what he would do if she quickly flashed him, and let out a snorting laugh at the thought of his dumbfounded face. Carl thought it was in response to whatever it was he had just said and laughed along with her.

"Excuse me," Chris told him, "I'll be back in a little bit." She got out of the pool, had another margarita, and started up a conversation with Mary, pretending like Mary had drawn her away from returning.

By the time Chris returned to the pool, Carl was once again out and keeping watch on the grill. Chris quickly returned to ogling Kenny, wishing it had been him that was so brazenly appreciating her knockers. Kenny's chest and abs were mesmerizing, and when the sun hit them at the right angle they glistened with sweat. Chris started wondering if he would let her feel those amazing pecs of his. After several minutes of psyching herself up, she finely found enough alcohol-enhanced courage to go speak to Kenny. She noticed that her nipples were practically poking through her swimsuit, and she wondered if he would notice as well.

Chris was just about to get out of the pool to go talk to him when she heard Kay exclaim "Stacey! I thought you were going to be out of town!" Chris turned her head to look toward that gate, and sure enough, there was little miss perfect Stacey, with her toned and tanned body, her overly racy bikini top, and her flamboyant booty shorts.

"My brother and his son both came down with the stomach flu, so they've put off the birthday party until next weekend," Stacey explained.

"Hmph," Chris thought with a bit too much satisfaction, "a nurse should know that's not actually the flu".

"So, anyway," piped Stacey happily, "here I am!" Stacey bounded into the party, and when she greeted Kenny with an inordinately long hug, Chris felt deflated and angry. Chris had been hoping to get his attention, even though she knows she shouldn't, and within twenty seconds it was completely absorbed by Stacey instead.

Chris tried to enjoy the rest of the pool party, chatting with some of her co-workers and downing a couple more of Kay's magnificent margaritas. But Stacey's arrival had definitely put a damper on things for her, and Chris found her mind wandering to visions of terrible things happening to her hated co-worker. At some point, Stacey finally drifted away from Kenny. Chris went back to watching him and trying to talk herself into going to talk to him.

"A stud like him probably doesn't want some stick," she told herself. "He needs a real woman, not some little girl." Chris glanced down at her boobs. "Stacey doesn't have anything like these going on." She felt a twinge of guilt again, but by now she was definitely buzzed, and her stomach felt like it was quivering with anticipation. After a good fifteen minutes of watching him and trying to look like she wasn't, she thought "fuck it," and finally resolved to go talk to him.

"I said, are you up for the challenge?" Stacey's voice broke her out of her thoughts.

"What?" Chris answered absentmindedly. Stacey glanced over at Kenny and smirked.

"A little distracted, are we?" she whispered, and Chris blushed at getting caught.

"You must be like twice his age." Kenny was 22, and Chris 45, so it was true; but still it annoyed her to no end to have Stacey point that out.

"What do you want?" Chris snapped.

"I was asking if you would be up to facing me in a chicken fight," Stacey said, adding "I know you can't stand me, so I though maybe you wouldn't be as much of a pussy about it as the other girls."

"What the hell is a 'chicken fight'?" Chris asked.

Stacey explained, "We each ride on someone's shoulders and try to push each other off into the pool. Whoever falls in loses." Chris was immediately unsure, but the idea of having an opportunity to show up Stacey sounded pretty good to her right now. She was no fighter, but being much heavier than Stacey, she was sure it would be much easier for her to push Stacey into the pool than the other way around.

"I don't know...," she said uncertainly. Stacey scowled.

"Wow," she said. "I was sure you'd love the opportunity to finally 'teach me some respect', or whatever it is you old people say. I guess you must know I'd beat your fat ass easy." The way Stacey quickly looked over Chris' body with disgust when she said 'fat ass' made Chris' blood boil.

"You know what?" Chris had yelled this a bit too loudly, and a few people looked over to see if something was going on. After a few seconds of awkward silence, they went back to their drinks and conversations. Chris turned her attention back to Stacey.

"I'm sick and tired of how you've acted like you're better than anyone else since the day you started," Chris growled, doing her best to keep her voice down so only Stacey could hear. "You think you're some perfect little know-it-all, but you spend more time flirting with the CNAs than actually doing your job." Chris' tongue was clearly loosened a bit by the margaritas, and she was on the verge of letting out three months' worth of frustration in a torrent. "Half the time it's clear you don't really know what you're doing, but you still act like you're smarter than the rest of us. Someone needs to take you down a notch or two, and right now I'll be happy to do it. A little stick like you wouldn't stand a chance, and I'm going to feel so good making you look like a fool in front of everyone." Ending her tirade, Chris stood, hands on hips, staring Stacey in the face with fierce determination, oblivious to the life-altering event that was soon to come.

Stacey briefly scowled at the honesty behind Chris' words, and almost seemed to shrink back for a moment; but then she quickly forced a fake smile and said, "It's on, then."

"We each need a guy to ride on", Stacey reminded her. She smirked and looked over at Kenny.

"I choose Kenny," she said, with smug satisfaction; and after shouting to him to get his attention, waved him to come over. Stacey had noticed Chris checking out Kenny and wanted to be spiteful about it.

"I assume you'll be getting your husband?" she queried. Chris flushed a little with embarrassment.

"Well...," she sputtered, "he couldn't make it. We couldn't find a sitter, so he's home with our daughter."

"Well, I'm sure that's for the best," Stacy said maliciously. "I'm sure your lame husband couldn't hold your ass up anyway." Chris felt a quick upsurge of hatred, especially since she knew Stacey was right.

"What about Carl?" Stacey suggested. She laughed at the face Chris made in response to that idea.

"I tell you what," Stacey continued nonchalantly, "since I'm feeling generous, how about you go with Matt?" Matt was another one of the CNAs. He was a bit older than Kenny and had been there for several years now. His face wasn't much to look at, but he was fairly tall, and while not as defined as Kenny, he was still muscular. Chris hadn't really paid much attention to him before, but now that he was wearing just swim trunks, with a noticeable bulge in them, she could see that he had a strong and quite masculine body. Despite her anger at Stacey, her pussy tingled a bit at the idea of "riding" him.

Stacey called over Matt as well and filled him and Kenny in on what was going down. Matt never was terribly bright, and Chris found it concerning that he didn't seem to be paying a lot of attention. But her hostility toward Stacey was bolstered by some liquid courage, and she squelched her doubts. Matt and Kenny got into the pool where the water was at about chest level. Chris and Stacey sat on the side of the pool a few feet apart. Their respective "rides" backed over to them, and the women slid themselves up onto their shoulders, with the men holding onto their legs as instructed. Matt and Kenny walked to the middle of the pool, then turned to face each other.

Stacey got everyone's attention with a loud and overly theatrical "Hear ye! Hear ye!" Once she was sure she had everyone's attention, she continued.

"Be sure to get out your phones, because you'll want to record this afternoon's entertainment!" Chris thought Stacey was really laying it on thick and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Christine here thinks she can teach me a lesson, so I've challenged her to this little contest." A few whistles of approval come from the others. "The goal is to push or pull the other girl off their stud and into the pool. First one in the water is the loser!" Placing great emphasis on "loser", Stacey makes the "L" sign with her hand on her forehead and turns to look at Chris for emphasis. A few people did indeed get out their cell phones to record the action. Chris was definitely starting to question this decision, but she was still feeling the margaritas, and Stacy's latest gesture reminded her of why she was doing this. She reassured herself that there was no way that scrawny little bitch could push her off.

"Ready?" yelled Stacey. Several of the other partygoers shouted in approval. Chris could feel her heart thumping wildly and the adrenaline pumping through her system. This was a fight-or-flight situation, and for one of the few times in her life, this time it would be fight.

"Go!" At Stacey's command, Kenny and Matt walked toward each other and started circling each other. Chris and Stacy took a couple of wild swipes at each other, but they weren't close enough to make contact yet. After a minute, Matt managed to get on the side of Kenny and Chris tried giving Stacey a shove. Stacey wobbled a little, but wasn't even close to falling off, especially with Kenny holding on to her legs. Chris realized that this would be more difficult than she had expected. But she resolved to teach the hated Stacey a well-deserved lesson. Stacey got a hold of Chris' arm, but couldn't pull her forward or sideways. Chris smiled at the realization that indeed her weight would make it more difficult for Stacey to push her off and prepared to go after her with renewed resolve. After several more attempts on both their parts, Chris was finally maneuvered to where she could get her hands on Stacey's shoulders.

Chris was just about to shove with everything she had when it happened. Stacey had lured Chris in just as she had planned. Instead of attempting to push Chris off of Matt's back, Stacey had grabbed onto the top of Chris' swimsuit; and with one quick hard yank, Chris' big hangers were hanging out for all to see. Her nipples and large areolae were erect from her excitement, and now there they were on display for everyone at the party.

For about a good five seconds Chris was frozen in shock, sitting mouth agape while members of their audience cheered, hooted, and catcalled. She glanced down in trepidation, and sure enough, there were the generous tits that not long ago she had been so prideful of, completely bared to the world. Fellow nurses, their husbands, Kenny, Carl, the other CNA and his girlfriend, Stacey, and even her boss Kay and her husband—every last one of them could see her exposed tits. She could see that several phones were still aimed their direction, photographing and recording the whole thing. Her entire chest, neck and face flushed crimson with humiliation, and she shrieked and covered herself with her hands. Instinctively she hunched over, and then realizing she was shoving her naked breasts right into Matt's head, sat back up, doing her best to keep herself covered. Chris was so distracted that she hadn't noticed that Matt, who Stacey had conspired with before even challenging Chris, had let go of her legs and had reached back to grab a hold of the sides of her swimsuit.

Kenny lurched in, and Stacey gave Chris a shove. Chris immediately fell backwards into the pool, and due to Matt holding onto her swimsuit, it pulled down all the way to her waist. Members of the crowd erupted into a cheer. Stacey pumped her fist in the air in victory, and then tipped herself off of Kenny's shoulders and slid into the pool herself.

Chris poked her head above the surface, desperately trying to both cover her nipples and pull her swimsuit back up. Stacey swam over to her and just smiled at her with a smile so smug that it made Chris want to slap her.

"You bitch!" Chris yelled at her. Stacey just smirked even more.

"I'd be careful what you say right now." And with that, Stacey dove back under the water. She grabbed Chris' swimsuit, and started trying to pull it down the rest of the way. Despite Chris' attempts to hold onto the suit and kick Stacey away, Stacey was clearly succeeding. In just a few seconds, she had the suit down to where Chris' bush would be visible were it not for the fact that she kept it nicely shaved.

ww2p
ww2p
43 Followers
12