Chicken Fight Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was yelling "Stop it! Stop it!" to the amusement of most of those present. Matt, who had exited the pool and was now standing alongside of it, yelled for Chris to take his hands and he'd pull her out. Not thinking, and still being unaware of Matt's prior knowledge of Stacey's plan, Chris reached her arms over. Matt grabbed them and pulled her toward him and out of the pool. However, since Stacey still had a hold on her swimsuit, in the process (as Stacey had intended) Chris was pulled right out of it. She clambered out of the pool, still unaware that she was now absent her suit entirely, and pressed herself into Matt, thanking him profusely. A gasp of shock arose from the crowd as everyone realized that Chris was now buck-ass naked, followed quickly by raucous laughter at her predicament and more whistling.

It was then that Chris noticed Stacey in the middle of the pool, holding up her swimsuit and twirling it around mockingly. Chris' entire body flushed red. Not even able to scream, she could only gasp in horror at the realization that she was no longer topless, but completely naked. Matt still had a hold on her arms, and lifted them up over her head, stepping back to examine her. Chris twisted and pulled but couldn't break free from Matt's grasp. Matt gave a long whistle.

"Damn, Chris! That's some fine tits you got there," Matt told her. "I generally like 'em a bit firmer, but I sure could have a good time with those beauties." Despite the terror at her current predicament, hearing Matt say he'd have a good time with her tits excited her, and she felt her pussy tingle again.

Matt glanced down and noticed her lack of bush. Smiling wickedly and winking at her, he asked "You shave that beaver clean for me, girl?"

Chris instinctively yelled "No!" and pressed her thighs together.

At that point, Stacey finally chimed in with "Well, don't hog her all to yourself, Matt. It's not very polite." Chris started shaking her head wildly and let go with a rapid fire of "nonononono". Matt just smiled back with a huge toothy grin and then spun her around, her tits jiggling back and forth from the motion and now fully revealed to everyone. Chris shrieked and started pulling harder, hoping to escape. But Matt was too strong, and all she managed to do was entertain everyone with her tits flailing uncontrollably from her efforts. Carl was staring at her slack jawed.

Noticing Sharon half covering her face and looking shocked, Chris yelled to her. "Sharon! Help me!"

Sharon just laughed and shook her head, just managing to snort out "I'm sorry... just... too funny!"

Seeing that several phones were still aimed her way, she desperately pleaded "Please stop recording! Stop, please!", but to no avail.

Stacey had extracted herself from the pool, still twirling Chris' swimsuit about. She walked over in front of Chris, who vainly tried kicking at her. Stacey leaned toward her, holding out the swimsuit. Making a pouty face and speaking in a baby talk voice, she asked "You want this? You want your suit back?"

Chris nodded vigorously and whined "Please," clearly starting to lose hope in resisting.

"Well, you have to earn it back," Stacey insisted, laying the swimsuit on the ground. Stacey scooped up Chris' tits in her hands and bounced them up and down. "Look at how floppy and bouncy they are!" she laughed. "You guys still getting this?" Several people nodded in assent.

"Carl!", Stacey called, "Carl, come here you big oaf!" Chris was overwhelmed with a feeling of dread. Nothing good could happen here.

Carl shambled over in front of Chris, and Chris turned her reddened face away from him.

"I saw you staring at these a bunch today, Carl," Stacey told him. Carl looked away bashfully, and merely nodded in agreement.

"You like them like this?" Carl nodded again.

Then came what Chris had been dreading: "Go ahead, give them a feel. I'm sure Chris won't mind since you like them so much, will you dear?" Chris just looked away and said nothing. Stacey grabbed her head and nodded it up and down for her, saying "See, Carl, she wants you to feel them." Carl felt bad about it, but seeing Chris' large tits swaying in front of him, nipples and areolae erect, was mesmerizing. After a moment's hesitation, he reached out and took her tits in his hands, squeezing and kneading them, and pinching and playing with her nipples. Despite the circumstances, between how appreciative he was of her tits and the feel of her nipples being tugged, pinched, and rolled, Chris noticed her pussy getting warm and slick. After about a minute, Stacey finally told Carl that his fun was over, and Carl backed away looking both nervous and quite satisfied.

Stacey then reached down and rubbed Christine's mound. "So nice and smooth," she crooned, then parted Chris' pussy lips to give everyone a better view. Chris already felt completely defeated, but still found enough emotion left to start crying. Stacey gave Chris a quick, hard slap on the pussy, picked up the swimsuit, and promptly tossed it onto the roof. Chris completely blanched.

"Oops," said Stacey, bringing her hand to her mouth in mock surprise. Chris started trying to pull herself loose again.

After a few more moments of this, Stacey finally told Matt "Okay, let her go." Matt let go of her arms, and Chris immediately made a run for it. More than a few people were laughing at the sight of her body jiggling and tits bouncing. Chris tried to ignore it and ran to the chair where she had placed her things. Her purse was there, but the shorts and the towel were gone. She grabbed her purse and ran for the gate, fumbling with the latch for what seemed like forever, and finally ran out of the yard, with Stacey's mocking laughter trailing behind her.

Chris ran to her car as fast as she could. She was so shaken that she didn't even think about the fact that she had parked along the street. While it wasn't a busy street, one car passed by right when she reached it, and the driver honked and waved to her while driving past. Shaking with tears and humiliation, Chris nearly dropped her keys; but she managed to get into the car before anyone else saw her and quickly threw the beach towel over herself. She drove off with as much acceleration as her car would muster. Emotionally exhausted, she heaved a sigh of relief that her humiliation was finally over. But then she gasped in shock as the realization came over her that it was certainly not over. How would she explain to her husband why she was coming home naked? How would she ever face the people at her work again? And what would happen with all those photos and video people took? Her heart sank as it dawned on her that not only was this not over, but that perhaps it was just beginning...


12