Chicken Rice

Story Info
A dish started it all.
2.3k words
4.16
10.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Saturday. I was exhausted from my overtime work last night. I looked at my iPhone. It was 8.20 am in the morning. I got up and went to the supermarket to buy some groceries. On weekdays, I was always busy. Just a few months ago, I was offered a position as a head of department in a private university here in Singapore. While the pay was not bad, the work load was overwhelming. I needed to conduct research, teach and grade students' assignments. I did have staffs, but as I just joined the institute for only 3 months, I tried to get to know a bit of everything about the how things worked there. Saturdays and Sundays were rest time for me. It was when I could have my private time. I always ate outside during weekdays, but for weekends, I tried to cook. This time, I bought and prepared the ingredients to cook chicken rice.

I just moved to a condominium in Robertson Quay less than a week ago. Before that I stayed in a service apartment in Orchard. They paid my accommodation for the first 3 months as they wanted me to have time to adjust to life in the country. I was from neighbouring country, but I went to universities in New Zealand and spent several years working there. This year, I would be 30 years old.

In my new home, I stayed with the landlord. She was a lady in her mid 40s. She was local Chinese, 1.7 m tall and slender with B-cup boobs. She had fair skin and honestly speaking, I would consider her to be pretty for her age. She owned a successful event-organizing company. She was a divorcée without any kid.

The apartment where I stayed with her was a two-bedroom apartment with a living room, a kitchen, a store room and a balcony. Each bedroom had its own bathroom, so I could have my own privacy.

I came home with the groceries and started to cook chicken rice for my lunch. Since coming here, chicken rice had always been my favourite food. I borrowed books from the community libraries and tried to learn a bit about the recipe and its history.

I was cooking when she came home. She just had breakfast in a neighbourhood cafe.

"Good morning, Ms. Tan!" I greeted her.

"Good morning, Dan!" she greeted me back and immediately went to her room. We didn't see each other.

My cooking was almost done when she suddenly came out from her room to make some coffee in the kitchen. She wore a casual white sleeveless top and pink mini shorts. Her top was translucent and her black bra was clearly visible. On the other hand, I was in my casual white t-shirt and blue shorts.

"This aroma? Could it be chicken rice?" she asked.

"Bingo!" I replied.

We started to talk. She was surprised that I could cook chicken rice especially when I had been in the country for only a few months. I told her how I was impressed with it the first time I ate it and how I tried to find out how to make it from books. I offered to share it with her later and she accepted it. The chicken was done and the rice cooker would stop cooking automatically. I was now making the chilli sauce using mortar and pestle. The kitchen was now very fragrant. She was curious and looked at how I did it. She stood and tried to get her head over my shoulder. I was crushing the ginger and garlic. Some of the juices splashed over our faces. We laughed a little and looked at each other. Her face was so close. Our eyes met and she suddenly moved closer. Our lips met. I stopped my chilli making. She closed her eyes and let her tongue out. It touched my lips. I opened my mouth and her tongue immediately went in.

I had an instant hard on. I could feel her boobs brushing against my back. Her arms started to wrap my waist. Her breath got faster. Our tongues met and fought. She smelled so good. I let go the mortar and pestle. We stopped kissing. I turned around, now facing her. Our breaths were fast. We both gasped for air. We were alone in this apartment. It was an awkward silence. The sexual tension was so high and it suddenly felt hot. I could see that she also started to sweat.

"It's hot here," I said.

"I think we need to finish the chilli," she looked at the mortar and then at me. I started to reach for the mortar again while, to my surprise she also did the same. Our hands touched and it sent us down a slippery slope. Our mouths immediately met and this time, there was no shyness whatsoever. Our tongues explored each other's mouth. Our bodies closed in and that was when my hard on brushed against her pussy. She moaned. I kissed her right ear, neck and right shoulder. Her right hand rubbed my cock through my shorts. My hands were on her upper arms.

Her left hand guided my right hand to her left boob. I massaged it gently. It was soft and tender. Then, she pulled down the laces of her tank top and bra. She pulled down her bra cups and there were her boobs. They were porcelain white with pink erect nipples. I massaged both nipples with my hands.

"Suck them!" she moaned.

She gently pushed my head down. My mouth finally arrived at her right boob. It was soft and it smelled good. I kissed her right pink nipple. I stuck out my tongue and licked it a few times making it wet with my saliva. After that, I started to suck it. I sucked it gently at first and then, I did it more strongly. In turn, her moan grew louder. My right hand played with her right nipple and her left hand was on my cock feeling its whole length. I could see her left underarm. It was cleanly shaven and her skin folding was simply amazing. I stopped sucking her nipple and moved up with my tongue still on her body. I licked her underarm from bottom up. She gasped, clearly enjoying it. My cock leaked more and more pre-cum and it started to get my pants wet.

Suddenly, her hands stopped rubbing my cock, they reached my t-shirt pulling it up. I complied. She threw my t-shirt on the floor and started to lick my left nipple. It was itchy at first, but it soon felt amazing. I reached her tank top and pulled it up. She unzipped her bra.

Our bodies closed in again. We kissed again. Our tongues played with each other. This time, I could feel her nipples rubbing against mine. Our hands were all over each other's body. She guided my hands to her pussy and then, rubbed by cock. Her pussy was wet.

She pulled down my shorts and underwear. My cock immediately stood up. She knelt and hungrily put it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and gently moved her head. I closed my eyes. Her mouth was very wet and slippery. It was warm. She licked my balls a few times. Then, she stood up and leaned against the kitchen table. I knew what she wanted. I pulled down her shorts and panty. Her pussy was neatly trimmed. Her pubic hair was short and beautiful. I gave her pussy lips a gentle kiss and then, I ran my tongue from the bottom up. I did it a few times and then I stayed on her clitoris. My tongue circled it. Her eyes were closed and her head fell back enjoying the moment. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and kissed it passionately. My tongue went inside and explored the inner wall of her pussy. Her hips moved in ecstasy and out of a sudden, she moaned very loudly and pushed my head further into her pussy with her hands. Her pussy shot streams of female ejaculate. Some went straight into my mouth and others landed on my face. I swallowed it all.

I stood up and was greeted by her mouth. She took my hand and we went to the dining table. She asked me to sit down on a long bench. Then, facing me, she lowered herself down. My cock head brushed against her pussy lips. It slowly sank into it, separating the pussy lips and disappeared into the wet heavenly hole. It felt really warm and wet inside.

Her arms wrapped around my head. She kept lowering herself down until she finally sat on my lap. My cock was fully inserted inside her. I kissed her neck and she ground her pussy against my cock. Our breath was really fast. We were panting. Our bodies were covered in sweat. My tongue danced on her neck and left shoulder. I could taste her salty sweat.

"Oh... Dan! This is so good!" she panted. She now moved her hips. My cock went in and out of her pussy. My left hand was on her back while my right hand was on her left butt.

I could not handle it any longer. My cock was going to erupt.

"I'm... I'm cumming!" I said.

"Give it to me! Cum inside me!"she pleaded.

After a few more strokes, it happened. Stream after stream of cum was shot from my cock directly into the depth of her pussy. She felt it. The inner wall of her pussy tightened. Her pussy milked my cock and she screamed very loudly. Our bodies shook uncontrollably and then, we embraced each other.

We held each other for maybe 10 or 15 minutes. We were kissing slowly coming down from the high of our intercourse. She stood up. My limp cock fell out of her pussy. My cock was covered by our love juices. White slime dropped from her pussy onto the floor.

We went to the bathroom to take a shower together. We brought the chicken rice to the dining table. I wiped drops of cum on the floor with tissue and washed my hands. Then, we started to eat. It was 12.30 pm. We fucked for more than 1 hour. We were silent during our lunch. Something had happened between us and we both knew that things would never be the same.

"Thank you!" she whispered.

I looked at her, but remained silent.

"It has been a long time," she said.

It got the conversation rolling. Tears started to stream down her eyes. She said that today was her happiest day in years. She and her husband divorced years ago and ever since, life for her had been all about work. Though she looked successful from the outside, deep inside she felt unhappy. I got up and sat next to her. I hugged her dearly and her head leaned against my shoulder.

We fucked again after lunch and in the evening. We were uninhibited this time. I licked her ass. I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed it all. We even had anal sex ending with me shooting my cum inside her ass. By 10 pm in the evening, we were exhausted. We were on the bed cuddling after our last sex of the day.

"Dan, I think you don't need to pay me the rent. You can stay here and treat it as your own home."

I insisted to pay the rent and finally, she relented, but she would accept only S$1. It was just courtesy rent. We had good conversation and I told her about my girlfriend back in New Zealand. She assured me that she would never try to replace her. She also asked me to start calling her by her first name, Gina. I told her that today might have been an accident and I was not sure if this could continue. She listened and while feeling down, she understood me.

I went to my room and a thousand things ran over my head. I felt guilty, but at the same time, I was happy that I could bring happiness to his lady. I closed my eyes and suddenly, morning came.

It was Sunday. I felt a bit awkward to see her, so I went out early. I went to Clarke Quay and had some beer. My eyes were on Singapore river. I was not sure what to make of the future. Maybe, I was sexually attracted to this lady, but this encounter was so surreal. Our age gap of 15 years was simply too big. Some more, I had a girlfriend back home. A whole day spent outside didn't help me to clear my mind. I went home at 9.10 pm and immediately went into my room. After taking a warm shower, I got dressed. Wearing only underwear, I sat down on my desk.

"Watching a cooking show now may not be a bad idea after all," I thought.

I opened my laptop and I was about to watch Netflix when she suddenly called me.

"Dan, do you wanna cook chicken rice?" she asked.

"Sorry, Gina! Not today!" I replied.

She opened my room door. I didn't realize it at first. My selected show, Chef's Table, was about to start.

"Excuse me, Dan! Do you wanna cook some chicken rice?" she said again.

Then, I realized that she came in, I turned my head to answer her.

"Not to...," I stopped suddenly.

She was there at the door. She wore white bath robe, but she didn't tie the belt. Underneath, she wore bright red bra and g-string. They were translucent and I could see clearly her erect nipples and her pussy lips. Our eyes met. Her eyes were so bright. I was stunned by what I saw. She again asked me.

"Wanna cook some chicken rice with me?"

I nodded my head, much to her delight. I stood up. She grabbed my left hand. We didn't go to the kitchen though. Instead, she led me to her bedroom. Knowing what to expect, my cock stood up, ready for its duty.