Childcare for Husbands Ch. 01

Story Info
Dedicating time to being wives and mothers.
2.9k words
3.66
15.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Childcare for Husbands CH1

AnonymousRobin

2023

Author note: I don't normally do multiple chapter stories so this is a new experience for me. I think it works and I have at least two more chapters drafted. Feedback welcomed.

Chapter 1 - Reality, A plan is formed

Lisa and Christine have intertwined their lives across multiple facets. Five years ago, soon after both were married, they moved into the same neighborhood. They developed such trust that Lisa recruited Christine into her law firm.

As their careers developed, Lisa's husband Brian started a business with Christine's husband, Steve. Brian and Steve frequently travel together for business and pleasure. The four of them built a tightly woven life as exhibited when Lisa and Christine both became pregnant in the same month and subsequently gave birth within a week of each other.

The family business was going well but did require significant time from both Steve and Brian. Luckily the women were secure at the law firm and were able to negotiate an extended multi-year leave of absence with a guarantee of return. This allowed Lisa and Christine to stay at home. Even with all of life's blessings, the reality of parenting exhaustion soon set in.

As the babies grew into toddlers, Lisa and Christine found themselves reviewing their current situations. Most mornings would begin with coffee at one of their houses while the girls napped. These times before crawling were special. Once the girls became mobile, the mothers needed to constantly chase and gather them.

"God I miss sex", Lisa contemplated. She was remembering a time when she had looked forward to sex at the end of each day "I miss exciting and raunchy adult fun."

Both women had worked hard to restore their pre-birth shape quickly. Their intentional exercise routine was possible when the girls were still young and their husbands spent more time at home. At this stage, the men's focus returned to work and their now mobile children sapped much of their remaining time or energy. Their sexual desires unfortunately emotionally returned before their body energy was available.

Lisa nearly cried thinking Christine was handling motherhood better than her. Christine apologized profusely. Obviously she wasn't doing any better than Lisa. Both loved raising their daughters together and were grateful for the opportunity to stay home without sacrificing their careers. At the same time, they never thought one child could exhaust them more than a ten-hour day at the office. As they shared stories, they both recognized neither was superwoman in terms of household management.

"Seriously", Christine confirmed, "I can be horny all afternoon, and once Steve comes home and we sit down for dinner, I'm ready for bed. It doesn't matter if my mind wants sex, my body says sleep."

Lisa felt the same. Sex with Brian had restarted slowly but more than once a week was daunting. Brian, and likely Steve, were patiently waiting for the frequency to build back. "And when I say I am tired, he offers to take us out to dinner. He doesn't understand how tiring it is to go out and be entertained. Children are hard enough to corral at home. Trying to entertain her in a public restaurant is ridiculous."

They recognized how their husbands were more patient than they had hoped. Both women longed for physical intimacy with their husbands. They had confidence it would return someday, but they couldn't be sure when. The men were busy enough starting the business, yet they gained energy from their wife's attention. Whereas the women, who equally want their husband's attention, expended more energy than they created in response.

The kids woke from their morning nap and the women gracefully gathered their things and returned to their homes for the afternoon.

-- Part 2, a possible plan --

That evening each couple had a similar conversation over dinner. How was your day? How are you feeling? When can we get time alone together; which is obviously a code for sex? Dinner was cleared and the kids were put to bed when Lisa asked Brian to stay in with their daughter while she visited Christine alone.

Christine, even while ready for bed, jumped at the opportunity to walk through the woods with Lisa. No kids, a glass full of wine, and just an unusually warm January evening under the trees. Lisa, being the planner, brought an agenda.

"Christine, I've been thinking of something all afternoon. Remember this morning when we both longed to be either a mother or wife at separate times? Can you envision being happy in each of those lives?" Lisa has a habit of thinking big broad life visions.

Lisa had casually thought out loud about enjoying being a mother, and a wife, but less sure about both at the same time. Grateful for having a supportive and present husband, she never wanted to be a single mother. Yet each role was more than full-time. She missed looking forward to Brian coming home at the end of every day."

Christine admitted to not being excited for Steve to come home. "I hate myself for it. I want Steve to come home, and I want to want sex with Steve..." Christine paused just a bit.

"But those evening hours, even if we could stay awake, they just take more energy than I have." Lisa finished Christine's thoughts.

They sat on an old log once they reached the prairie on the other side of the woods. Lisa pulled out the unfinished wine bottle from her bag and refilled their plastic cups.

"So, I had a thought," Lisa continued, "What if we had a day each week where we were only mothers, and another day where we were only wives?"

"Tell me how?" Christine inquired. Lisa led a maze of thoughts intended to bring Christine to some yet undefined conclusion. It was no use having the husbands take the kids on the weekends. Individual days were not enough. And they always needed to help plan such excursions. As they drank, they creatively played around with different life scenarios.

They needed overnights. The original premise of one day each week was just not enough. They needed a full day and two nights each week to be mothers without the added work of husbands. They needed the same amount of time to be with their husbands without the constant demands of motherhood. Neither had extended family around to help which retrospectively was probably a grandparent location mistake.

The conversation was fun when Christine got Lisa to admit she was formulating a plan. "Let me lay out an idea. And don't judge me too quickly. Sitting here under the stars with a wine buzz, I am convinced it could work."

Christine finished the bottle and demanded Lisa just spill the idea. "What if each week we alternately take both girls, leaving the other a few days respite."

"Interesting, but it doesn't solve the double-duty problem." Christine countered. Having a few days with Steve alone every other week sounds great, but the in-between week having two kids with a husband wouldn't be worth it."

Lisa continued that Christine missed the second component. "When we have both girls, our husbands go away. I think I could enjoy two kids if I were alone."

Christine continued to be the skeptic.

Christine: "The cost of a hotel would be expensive."

Lisa: "No, the husband would stay at the other house without the kids."

Christine: "Having a guest in my house would be more work, and still distract from the sex I would want to have."

Lisa: "Our husbands would appreciate more energetic sex time with us.

Christine: "They may still only get one day a week. I don't see how that is any better for them."

Lisa: "No, the other husband wouldn't be a guest. They would be a second husband. They would have two days a week with each of us.

Christine: [silence]

Lisa finished her thought, "Without kids, we would have the interest to be the wives we were before. Fun, sexy, interesting, conversationalist, artist. Any part of our past we would want to explore. As to sex, I could relax knowing you had the girls together safely.

Christine demanded Lisa repeat her plan, slower, and with more details.

Lisa swung her legs over the log and stared directly at Christine. "Just as I would trust you to take care of my daughter, you would trust me to take care of yours two nights every week. That should leave you enough mental capacity, and physical interest to enjoy Steve again." She paused as Christine motioned for her to fill in the missing parts. "And of course, I would also trust you to take care of, and enjoy Brian."

"And," Christine expounded, "When I am taking care of both girls, where would Steve be?"

Lisa got worried she had gone too far. Then she continued to defend her plan. "If we were to have sex two nights a week, why not make the most of it? Share our husbands. The husbands could ultimately get sex four times a week if they collaborated on their duties.

"Holy Fuck, I am confused, scared, and interested at the same time." Christine got up and walked across the path. She wasn't sure if Steve, or her, could accept such a crazy concept.

"Have you and Brian actually talked about that? With another man? With me? Has Brian talked about me? Have you talked about Steve?" Her mind was racing through scenarios.

Lisa quickly assured her this was the first time she ever vocalized such a plan. It only formed in her mind that afternoon. Yes, Lisa and Brian had used threesome sexy talk in their past, but only during foreplay. After they had sex it never came up again. She thought they were both afraid of offending the other person, but they also knew it was hot and got them revved up before they had kids.

Christine cautiously admitted that Steve had suggested threesomes but she reacted too slowly and he never brought it up again. She had given him the impression that it was a non-starter; which it had been until now.

As they walked back they mostly just laughed at the ridiculousness of the idea; neither wanted to admit it was a serious prospect. They hugged and went home to bed expecting another long day tomorrow. The conversation in the woods was thought to be just a fun distraction.

-- Implementation --

The next morning Christine was knocking on Lisa's door just after sunrise with an enormous amount of energy.

"I did it, I brought up threesomes to Steve. I didn't take you seriously but once we were in bed, I just needed to see his reaction. And I just blurted it out. Not your plan, of course, that is still just ridiculous. But I asked him about the times he brought up threesomes. I very carefully used his previous words to gauge his reaction. When he questioned me about what brought it up, I panicked. Then it came to me. I asked what he was willing to try to get me interested in sex again. He bought it. Without a second pause, he said any idea, even that one, would be welcomed. He even brought up a man or a woman with equal interest."

Lisa wasn't as fully awake as Christine but also had her own story to share. "Well let me tell you about my night! I also brought it up but just for foreplay like we used to. And you know what? We had sex, and it was good. I didn't care how tired I was. Brian just kept getting into the fantasy but unlike in the past, he kept talking about it throughout the entire fuck session. And when we were done, I didn't let it go. I made him admit that it wasn't just foreplay. He also has an actual interest; and better yet, mostly about another man."

The two women giggled like children about their night. Their laughter led to planning the potential trade. They would trade childcare for two husbands. It would be relaxing, and possibly the best sex they have ever had. Christine still had some reservations about her best friend fucking her husband. Lisa, for her part, wanted both sides of the equation. She wanted to be home with the girls, alone. And she was excited to have Brian enjoy her best friend sexually. As they settled into reality, the last remaining piece of the puzzle became clear. Would the husbands be ok with their best friend fucking their wives? The only way to know was to make the offer and let them respond.

Should they take more time for contemplation or just propose the idea out of nerves? They decided to pitch the plan that night before they had time to change their minds. They further agreed that if the husbands showed interest, they would start immediately. This would also lock them in quickly.

As Christine had the most reservations, it was logical to have Lisa take the girls first. Christine would therefore experience the first sharing of husbands. Lisa was better prepared for the outcome If Christine decided to back out. Christine was prone to fretting and second-guessing while Lisa was not experiencing any fear or jealousy; at least not enough to be concerned.

Lisa prepared an overnight bag for Brian, hoping he would be amenable. Both women tended to the children with more energy than they had in months. After the afternoon naps, the women prepared for a meal together and the conversation. The men were just glad to have a social evening planned without knowing what was in store for them.

The men came home to a picnic-style dinner prepared in Lisa's family room. Everyone sat on the floor, ate, and played with the kids. It was fun and playful, just like their dating years. By the time the food was cleaned up and drinks were opened, Lisa and Christine dropped the bomb. They would respect anyone's discomfort, but if there was a glimpse of interest, they planned to implement it that night. Christine was a nervous wreck but had showered and groomed like she hadn't in years. Lisa's sexy encouragement was crucial to her mental strength.

"We have a proposal". That was the beginning. The women took the stage and jointly presented the details. Each Monday morning, Lisa would deliver her daughter to Christine's house for care until Wednesday at noon. Steve would come home with Brian on Monday night, and stay at his house until they leave for work on Wednesday. Each Wednesday Christine would bring both girls to Lisa, and Brian would come home with Steve until the end of the day Friday. Weekends remain the normal full family times.

Lisa finally spoke about what she thought was the best part. Each of them would get up to four nights of sex each week.

The men only got part of the story in the first round. "I understand you each need time without the kids. All of us feel the absence of grandparents. But if our daughters are only gone two nights a week, we still only get two nights without wives. Your math is wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'd love four nights alone with you but that isn't practical."

Lisa repeated her plan with a bit more directness. "The way you get four nights a week would be to add together each of our two nights without kids." pause "Let me state it again, you both would enjoy two nights a week with each of us; together; meaning you two would be together with each of us; two nights a week."

Christine stated it in economic terms. "We would be trading childcare for two husbands. But it only works if the two husbands are at the same time."

Steve looked dumbfounded while Brian got it straight between his eyes. He grabbed Steve by the hand, pulled him to his feet, and guided him into the kitchen for a talk. "We will be right back." His smile barely countered Steve's look of confusion.

The women noticed the girls were ready for bed and took them upstairs. Still hoping the plan could launch that night, it was a Wednesday, they put both girls in the same bed. By the time they returned downstairs, the men were done with their talk.

"If you assure us that you both are ok with it, and everyone's friendship is protected, then yes, Steve and I are in agreement. At least to test this odd proposal." Christine relaxed as she was most concerned with Steve's response. "How long have you two been hatching this idea?"

Having the details created just that morning was likely the most short-sighted part of the plan. Yet everyone agreed to ignore that known concern.

"When would it start?"

Ideally tonight.

"Wait, what?"

This took another minute for everyone to discuss. Wednesday through Friday were to be Lisa's motherhood days and Christine's sexual release days. Everyone would return to normal for the weekend, and with consensus, the roles would be switched on Monday morning.

Brian was excited but didn't feel ready until Lisa told him there was an overnight bag with clothes for the next day prepared in their room. Steve and Christine went home, allowing Brian to gather his stuff. Lisa and Brian made out while talking through their away rules. Brian was to be fully present with Christine and not feel the need to check in with Lisa. Part of her goal was to be unplugged and completely dedicated to mothering the girls for three days. The absence of communication was part of the deal. Brian felt her up to assure her of his commitment and soon grabbed his bag and walked out towards their neighbors and friends.

Lisa took a bath and slept through the night peacefully.