Childcare for Husbands Ch. 02

Story Info
Dedicating time to being wives and mothers.
3.6k words
4.01
7.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Christine's experience

Meanwhile, over at Christine's house, her nerves went crazy. No child was in her house for the first time in almost a year. It was eerily quiet. When the front door opened, the reality of the upcoming night became overwhelming. She slid into the bathroom to calm herself. The act of washing was necessary to temper her mind.

As she exited, her husband Steve walked into the bedroom with Brian. The three of them stood in a circle holding hands while each talked through their desires and reservations. As they talked, the reservations lessened and the desires magnified. The more relaxed, or the more interested Steve became, the more excitement Christine felt.

They sat on the bed, turned off the lights, and lit some candles. To calm her nerves further, Christine asked if she could be blindfolded. Steve went to the dresser and pulled out a pile of blindfolds they sometimes used for their past fun. Christine slowed her breath as her eyes became useless under the blindfold.

The men's hands started rubbing up her arms before she yanked the blindfold off and stopped the activity. She didn't like the feeling of being watched. It was in no way comfortable. Steve got worried she was going to call it off until she articulated a better plan. She didn't want to be the object of everyone's stare. Instead, she wanted both men to be blindfolded so they couldn't see or judge what she wanted to do. This was contrary to everyone's previous expectations of a threesome.

The men complied and each put on their blindfold. Christine's breath immediately slowed again. She was in total control. As with her career, and as a mother, she wanted control. Her uneasiness was about losing control. Two men controlling her was not what she needed to regain her sexual mojo.

The men were kneeling in front of Christine on the bed. Now that neither could watch her, she pulled her husband's shirt over his head. She admired his youthful torso. He was strong, lean, and desirable. She missed that feeling.

She then knew she needed to include Brian. She also lifted off Brian's shirt. Without her husband's ability to watch, she felt less guilt about lusting after another man. Brian had always been a beautiful man. And they spent plenty of time at pools and beaches together. But he was never this close without his shirt. He sat silently as she visually took in his shape. He had magnificent biceps and shoulders. His kneeling posture was disciplined. She took several deep breaths without touching either of them further.

She then reached out with both hands and lightly touched their chests. Each breathed out of shock. She grabbed their pecks, rubbed their arms, and slithered her fingers through their hair. Again, knowing her husband wasn't watching gave her more freedom to explore her best friend's husband's body.

It was getting late, or at least late for her current life. But tonight wasn't about sleep. She could sleep in tomorrow without the demand of children. "Is everyone still sure?", she gave the men a single chance to stop. With affirmation, she unbuckled both of their pants and reached down into the unknown. Brian was fully erect. She was nervous about her husband until she also found his cock at full size.

Until this point they each kept their hands to their sides, awaiting instructions. Maintaining the blindfolds, she instructed both of them to remove their pants and return to a kneeling position. She was most pleased visually. Realizing that she was still clothed, she pulled her top up over her head and removed her bra. Only now did she remember that she was nursing and would need to pump before morning. But that was going to wait a bit longer. She also removed her bottoms and sat naked in front of two men; one was a friend. She grabbed their hands and brought them to her exposed breasts. They accepted the invitation and started exploring her body through touch. Her breasts felt sexy again. Their blindfolds hid her insecurities. She felt desired even though they couldn't see her. She leaned into Steve and kissed him while Brian continued to explore her with his hands. She was consumed by Steve's kiss until she felt Brian's fingers rubbing her clit. She pulled back and grabbed his hand.

The room got quiet, as the men felt something was wrong. Correctly they chose to sit quietly and await instructions. Contrary to their fear, Christine wasn't going to stop. She only wanted to control the situation again. She grabbed her husband's hand and placed it on her pussy. She wanted him to enter her first. She placed Brian's hand behind her head and went in for a kiss. She made out with her friend as he squeezed her engorged breasts, all the while her husband fingered her. The sensations were immense. Steve's fingers were perfect.

A small introductory orgasm made her quake as she pulled back again. Once fully composed with the room awaiting her wishes, she guided them up to sit on the edge of the bed. This time she leaned over and shoved Steve's cock into her mouth. Four hands were all over her back, head, and breasts as she blew her husband. She hadn't enjoyed giving head since she gave birth. It felt too utilitarian. Tonight it was a choice for fun. She owned both these men at her pace and for her pleasure. Their absence of sight enhanced her control and removed shame.

After a few minutes, she decided to cross the line fully and she moved over to Brian. In one quick motion, she pulled Steve out of her mouth and inserted Brian's cock. She thought it would be more strange than it was. It tasted good. It felt right. She was blowing a second cock in her bed and it was fun.

Steve in no way wanted to take the power away from Christine but he also wanted to get his wife off. Sensing what she was doing, he pulled Christine up on the bed and onto her back. He then, skillfully as a telepathic blind man, pushed Brian by his shoulder, moving him toward Christine's head. Steve dropped down, found her wet pussy with his mouth, and lightly caressed all of her folds with his tongue. With her last remaining mental clarity, she pulled Brian into position to blow him from the side while being eaten out. For all those times they talked through this fantasy, she was finally actually experiencing two men. Her body reached the first wave of full ecstasy from oral while also having a stiff cock in her mouth. It was amazing.

This first night she didn't open their eyes. Nor did she fuck Brian. But Steve did fuck her. He eventually flipped her over onto her knees and started fucking her from behind. She continued to blow Brian in a spit-roast configuration until she knew he was going to come. She didn't want him to come in her mouth so she pulled him up and jacked him off on her back. The warmth of cum was all it took to send her over the edge as she orgasmed while her husband was fucking her. This was not their normal experience, nor even a sequence she had imagined. Yet it was amazing. As she was coming, her husband shot hard into her. She felt the warmth on her back and in her pussy at the same time.

When they were all spent, she told them to join her in the shower and told them to remove their blindfold in ten seconds. They complied as they heard the water start. The men checked in with each other and all was good. With affirmation from Steve, Brian joined them in the shower for some close post-sex hugging.

Christine was sandwiched between the two men while they talked about the experience. Her husband trusted Brian completely. Brian assured Christine of his complete support for their marriage. He also expressed how grateful he is for such friendships capable of this trust and intimacy.

Christine shared her insecurities and talked about how great the blindfolds were for her enjoyment. In quiet coordination, the men pulled back and pressed her against the wall. The hot water and vapor were so sensual. The men intentionally admired Christine's body visually. She felt great and totally believed that their desires were sincere and real. The pre-mother woman was still alive.

Steve started fingering his wife again. Christine's hands naturally grabbed both of their re-energized erections. She looked her husband in his eyes and asked, "Are you turned on by my holding two strong cocks? One being your best friend's?"

Steve shoved his hand hard into her vagina, flipping her clit lightly with his free thumb as he instructed her, "Let me see you kiss Brian." Brian placed his hand behind her head and pulled her in tight for a serious make-out. His remaining hand fondled her breasts while her husband twitched her insides just as he knew to do. Her knees nearly buckled. She maintained her balance by gripping both cocks. This was the ecstasy only known years in their past.

After time passed, they all returned to bed and fell asleep in a pile of trust.

In the morning Christine awoke first with a man at each side. It was before Steve's alarm but about the normal time for her daughter's feeding. She slipped out and went to the sunroom to pump; feeling a slight bit of guilt not having her daughter present. She was comforted by her complete trust in Lisa as a mother. This was followed by small waves of wife guilt; had she violated Lisa's trust? Technically she didn't fuck Brian but it was clearly sex. This was all Lisa's idea anyway. She wanted to call her to share the experience but the agreement was to wait until tomorrow. Another day, and another night. Her emotions were leveling out as she delivered the milk to the kitchen.

Still, another five minutes before the alarm, she stood holding the bedroom doorknob; pausing and contemplating. She wished she had a sexy plan for waking the guys. And when would she have time to check in with Steve? Was he disappointed in her actions? Similar to her fear about her best friend? Following a deep breath, she opened the door and entered the room. It smelled of sex which was both frightening and exciting.

As an act of defiance, just as the alarm sounded, Christine lept into bed and jostled the guys awake. Kneeling at their waists, and facing them, she acted like an excited woman, pounding their chests and pulling down the covers. They laughed at her as she pulled the covers down more than she planned, exposing two plump dicks. The sky was lighting the room and no blindfolds were worn. She felt somewhat exposed, or at least unable to hide her wandering eyes.

Steve broke the tension, "Are you just going to look or do something about our exposure?" She paused a little too long as Steve grabbed her wrists and pulled them onto the two growing dicks. Memories returned of having two cocks in her mouth last night, as her hands slowly stroked the two dicks into full erections. The men watched in silence hoping she would continue.

"I don't have plans on how to start the morning." she acknowledged.

"What are your options?" Steve replied. Brian for his part just stayed silent not wanting to ruin the potential.

"So many..., handjobs for the visual, fuck although time is running short, or we stop and hold for tonight." Christine whispered to Steve, "Is this still OK?" Steve gave her enthusiastic affirmation.

"I am currently a believer in Lisa's plan and I doubt Brian is having much remorse." Brian agreed. "You may likely be the most at risk for questioning this plan. Then again, you are holding two dicks; which is a lovely sight by the way."

Christine nearly dropped them to pull her hands away before she regained her composure. Brian continued, "I can give you instructions or we can both just let you decide what you want to do."

Christine wasn't sure. She probably wouldn't start anything new at this point but with two dicks in her hand she also wasn't totally against continuing. "Here is the thing. Tonight I will try to be more prepared. Right now, I'd like to see you both cum if possible. Could you both put on the blindfolds again?"

Steve was happy that his wife did not have morning regret and began following her instructions. Until Brian finally spoke. "If I may ask, could we watch you? It will help. I do like watching and this is an enticing view."

Christine started to respond negatively but Brian's request to watch was exciting. Her pussy flushed with a rush of blood. She was kneeling between the two men stroking their now erect cocks, and Brian just asked to watch her. Contrary to her expectations, she affirmed Brian's request by pulling her nightshirt up over her head and exposing her breasts. She hadn't been topless for over a year other than nursing alone. The men's cocks each jumped as she took hold of them again. Brian reached up and started feeling her breast while Steve extended his hand down between her legs. Christie gasped a bit, then reached for the lotion bottle on the nightstand and lathered up. The men watched her heavy breasts bouncing around as she stroked both of them. Steve's fingers were inside of her, negating any shyness she may have as she kept stroking. Within minutes she felt Brian's cum on her hand. This was the catalyst for her cumming on Steve's fingers. She continued stroking Brian with his own cum until he couldn't take the sensation anymore. She then concentrated on Steve, leaning forward until she could kiss him, which brought him to climax over her other hand. Brian had wriggled down until he was under Christine's breasts, sucking and kissing all of her sexy tit flesh. It felt amazing.

Everyone cleaned up and dressed. Steve and Christine got some alone time in the kitchen before Brian entered ready for work. At that time, Steve and Christine hugged and kissed, communicating assurance to each other. Their marriage was strong. Both enjoyed the night and morning. Both had some nerves about a second night although they each were looking forward to a more experienced opportunity.

Still missing her friend Lisa, the men left for work and Christine planned the most relaxing and productive day in years.

By mid-afternoon, Lisa couldn't take the uncertainty and texted Christine. [I just wanted to check in. Are you still comfortable with the plan?]

[I am! Amazing fun times as a mother. Should I be concerned about you? Can I assume last night was fun or did something go wrong? Just say you are OK with another night and we can review tomorrow.]

Christine was concerned she scared Lisa with her check-in. She was still nervous about the repercussions. All four of them were committed to friendship and business. The risk of a mistake was higher than she admitted. Of course that was part of the reason to jump in quickly to avoid paralysis by analysis. [No, the men took this plan to heart. All is well. I just care so much about you!]

[I am fine. And excited to hear how it went. Breakfast tomorrow? Don't worry about me tonight. I am at total peace.]

That last exchange provided calm. It was later than she knew and the men came home earlier than normal. They just wanted to make sure Christine didn't freak out during the day by herself.

The second night was strangely comfortable. They cooked together. The men had time to review their emotions. Brian had checked in with Lisa as well and got the same assurance and directive to continue.

Not only was the evening sexy, it felt like early dating. Steve was so cute and encouraging. Brian acted like they were on a third date, waiting for the opportunity to make a move. They were sweet and fun. So much laughter and light touching. Moments of just staring and smiling.

After the dishes were washed everyone commented how quiet the house was; no crying children;. no scattered toys. They turned on a movie and sat together on the couch; Christine sandwiched in between them. Both had a hand resting on her leg, rubbing the inside of her thighs.

"We could continue this casual evening. I am getting both nervous and excited." Christine thought she could fuck her way out of her nerves but waiting was causing some anxiety.

The men asked Christine to share her feelings about the first night and how she wanted to proceed. Maybe two nights in a row was a lot the first time even though that was the plan.

Christine needed to know more about Steve's reaction to seeing her play with Brian. She hinted about going further. Her internal desire was to let completely loose but only if Steve gave more assurance.

"If you are worried about me, don't be. I was as turned on by you and Brian in all of my erotic fantasies." Not one to disbelieve her husband, and acknowledging her desires, she turned off the TV, started some music, and dimmed the lights. This was her time to make the most of being a sexual woman without motherly duties; at least for one more night.

Christine took charge. She straddled her husband and pulled Brian to her spot. She was kissing her husband with heavy passion while trying to unbutton both men's shirts. She slid off of Steve to kiss Brian and instructed him to remove his pants. Once Steve was completely naked, She stopped kissing Brian just long enough to mount Steve, dropping her full body onto the waiting erection. Sometimes it takes Christine 20 minutes to get warmed up for penetration. Not tonight. Her pussy slid down the full length in one motion. She exhaled all of her breath, barely remembering to inhale.

Brian stood up to remove his clothes, then pulled Chrsitine's top off. He grabbed her arms and assisted with her bouncing on top of her husband. Within minutes she pushed down enjoying a wave of pleasure. Once her mind returned, she instructed Brian to sit on the back of the couch so she could blow him in conjunction with rolling her hips on her husband's excited cock.

Steve soon stopped her motion, indicating he wasn't going to last long with that much energy. He sensed her desire for pounding. Sometimes she enjoyed more of a slow tantric sex. Other times, pre-baby, she requested a harder fucking. Often she wanted more than he could sustain and he relied on toys.

Now with a friend at hand, Christine needed his approval to remove her last self-restraint. Steve stood up and let her kneel on the couch. Steve walked around the back of the couch and directed her mouth onto his now under-control cock. He then directed Brian to move behind Christine. She pulled up and looked Steve directly in his eyes and mouthed without words, 'Are you sure'?

"Yes, You are completely free to enjoy Brian. I will always be here for you." Christine kissed her husband with a deep sense of love. She then turned around and kissed Brian as a sign of sincerity and longing.

She whispered in his ear, "Please don't disrespect me but I want to feel your lust." She turned back to kiss Steve while she reached behind to guide Brian into her body. It felt amazing. Physically she knew it was the same as Steve fucking her. Yet it wasn't. The sensation of Brian's cock sliding into her while she was kissing Steve, the love of her life, was beyond her dreams. Brian responded to her body and kept pumping faster and harder. Christine tried to suck her husband but was having trouble breathing with multiple waves of orgasms consuming her attention.

Brian was insatiable and worked hard to last as long as Christine needed. She was the first to call it off. As he pulled out, she asked her husband if Brian could come in her and he excitedly approved. She went to the floor on her back as Brian knelt between her legs. Steve knelt by her head so that she could blow him.

"I want both of you to come in me. However you need, let me feel your cum."

Brian lifted her hips and started pounding, no longer holding back to last longer. He was on a mission to cum in his best friend's wife. Steve shoved his cock down her throat as far as she allowed. Swallowing was a rare experienced treat. Tonight it was clear that was her objective.

And cum they both did. Brian pumped hard a dozen times before he lost his mind. It was harder and more full than he experienced in a year. Seeing Brian's obvious orgasm sent Steve over the top as he ejaculated in his wife's mouth. She got three good swallows before it was too much with cum flowing out of the side of her mouth. The visual for both men was unbelievable. It felt like both kept cumming for several minutes before they stopped to surround Christine on the floor. Everyone was satisfied beyond hope.

12