All Comments on 'Childcare for Husbands Ch. 02'

by AnonymousRobin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4095 months ago

Very hot!!!! Keep it going!!!!!

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

Great story so far, looking forward to Lisa's experience.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"As she exited, her husband Steve walked into the bedroom with Brian. The three of them stood in a circle holding hands while each talked through their desires and reservations"

Holding hands. Did they sing kumbaya too? Lol, I can't stop laughing at the sheer faggotry of those two sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Still pathetically stupid, but at least the children will grow up without the negative influence of the male assholes that sired them. The cool thing about the children growing up in a single mother home, although I'm sure the fact that the person playing the single mom keeps alternating will be a bit of a challenge for them, The good thing going forward is that it doesn't matter which male impregnates which female, as they aren't involved in raising the kids anyway, so there's no angst over raising another man's child.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the build up

In chapter 1. It was a little awkward in spots, but it all came together in chapter 2. I can’t wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousRobin@AnonymousRobin
An individual who continues to grow and learn about personal motivators. Learned the value of open relationships. Found experiences of three more enjoyable than four, although all energy of others is enticing.