All Comments on 'Childhood's End'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Nostalgic

First loves have a way of sticking with you. You also never forget your first time. Combine the two and you have an interesting story.

Thanks, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally enjoyable!

First time a Lit. story has brought tears to my eyes.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago
Wonderful!

What a Great Summer time story! Ohh, I happen to love that area of Wisconsin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really great writing!

Great story line, well done.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 3 years ago

Wonderfully written - a true romance. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Warms my heart

Thank you for a great story. Well written and nice to see a romantic story that brings tears to my eyes.💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Made a tough old bloke cry

raucousraucousover 3 years ago

I grew up in this area. Thanks for the very moving return visit.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

AAWWWEEE, so sweet. I loved the story. Too bad they wasted so much time.

Thanks for sharing.

free_badgerfree_badgerover 3 years ago
Compact, Well Written

Sweet and warm. Loved the details. I'm about the age of the character in it, so it reminded me of my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hits close to home.

I've got a Vicki too...her name is Rachel. We *should* have been together. Thanks for a vicarious reminisce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ANOTHER ONE

MY VICKI WAS NAMED "JANE". WE DID CONNECT UP AFTER ABOUT FIFTY YEARS. I WAS THEN WIDOWED, AS WAS SHE. I FLEW TO SEE HER AND WE SPENT A DAY TOGETHER WITH MOVIE & DINNER BUT DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE UP HER FREEDOM. I SAID WE EITHER HAD TO RENEW OUR RELATIONSHIP OR TOTALLY GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.AND WE DID. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY CONTACT WITH HER IN OVER A YEAR.

YDB95YDB95over 3 years ago
Really sweet!

Nicely done, really enjoyed it. Hope we get to learn more about their happy-ever-after!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 3 years ago
Sweet and Romantic

This is the best story that I have read on Literotica in a long time. I showed it to my wife and she liked it too. The story describes the feelings that a man has for his first love. It is very well-written.

Wark2002Wark2002over 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story - I like the characters and the setting very much. My only quibble - and it's a minor one - is that it probably should have been longer. I would have liked more description; I don't mean of the sex, but of the setting and the day-to-day minutiae of the trips involved. A real feeling for the setting and the moment. His dad seems like an interesting character - maybe a few more scenes with him. How about a scene where the father talks him into that last fishing trip (and, I don't know, maybe he knows Vicki is there...) This is a great story that easily could have been 2 - 3 Literotica pages longer. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was at camp....

She was Diana, her family drove up from Texas to summer at a camp in Connecticut, while my family and I came down from Massachusetts. I think we were 14, than 15, we wrote each other all year. It was great seeing her again! But it was the late 70s, she was Catholic so we never slept together. We were just too young!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yyyessssss!

Absolutely wonderful!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But when they got to the actual sex, it flew by as if you were in a hurry to get done.

It was the first time for both of them, so there should have extended exploring -- with details about every step. Too fast when he put his hand on her pussy. with very little foreplay before it. Too little playing/enjoying her breasts. No use of her hand on his cock. How sis it feel to her? How did it feel to him? Had she done it before? If so, how did his cock compare to her other experience/s? If not, and this was the first cock she's ever touched, how did she like it? What did she do to it? Was she gentle? Did she handle it too hard? What about his balls. What did she do to them? What did he tell her felt best? Did he want it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer?

The same sort of thing re touching and fingering her pussy. Why didn't he just play with the lips until she told him to put a finger (or two) in her for a while?

Gave it four stars for potential.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
It grabs you

This is a very poignant story of young love that somehow is consummated in later life. It's obvious that they're going to meet up again, but a romance at 40 or so is very different from a fresh love at 18. Lot's of life has been lived and people change. I lost a love at 22 and met her again in my late 30's and there was no way to put it back together in any way. It was like meeting a stranger and we couldn't figure out how to make the reconnection. I know that this is fantasyland, but it just doesn't sit right. The thought was good though. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I can relate

This is the kind of story that just makes you smile. For me remembering my first love brings a smile as well.

DP

WittonWittonabout 3 years ago

Sappy but the characters were very well developed

I enjoyed a defloration scene where the guy doesn't find the girl's hymen four or five inches inside the vagina

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 3 years ago
Very good romance

Poignant and compelling story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I guess I am really, at the zenith of my life (79) a romantic. Loved it.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years ago

I am such a fool for this kind of story. Short, to the point, and well done.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Man its nice to read something like this once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lovely story told well. Thank you.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why would she need to go to France to get a job,there are plenty of large hotel chains at home?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grown men do not cry. "Sniff".

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"We just gave the best years of our lives to other people, never had children, and spent our time having sex with others while wondering about each other. Let's settle for the scraps."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

robertlrobertlover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

desecration.... Your insecurities are showing.

Another great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She wasn’t my first, but she was my first love. Half a lifetime later, she still inhabits a small corner of my soul. I truly get it. Easy 5 star story.

LovingFather69LovingFather69over 2 years ago

Great story. Perfect for an old hopeless romantic like me!

I will try to keep up with you on my next submission.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

That was really, really good. Brought back a long forgotten memory, Lori. 5 BIG SHINY STARS and a thank you!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great love story that spanned 3 decades to have first loves to reunite and rekindle the love again made for a fantastic story. 5/5

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Ok I teared up this time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, every time I read it I smile. I wish all first loves had happily ever afters like this one.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

What is this clear salty liquid dripping from my eyes?

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Lovely story. Well done.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a load of bunkum.He was supposed to check on her occasionally, yet never knew she was back in the US..She supposedly bought the Bears Paws a few years ago,but never wrote to tell him.How can she say she is never going to let him go again

?How does she know he isn't married?.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Flawed

He supposedly occasionally checked on her,yet didn't know she was back in the US.She bought Bears Paws, several years ago,yet didn't bother to tell him.Doesnt seem like a lovey dovey relationship to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely, sad, but lovely.

Simon Masters

afosi2604afosi260410 months ago

Great story, well written and the ending takes you where you want to go. I read some of the other comments and I just feel sorry for those who aren't happy unless they are complaining. Pure Karenism. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

RodzzzRodzzz8 months ago

So I shed a tear or two. Sentimental love stories like this one always do it to me. It's alright though 'cause I'm all by my lonesome self.

TheDokTheDok6 months ago

Found this story by accident. One of the problems of Literotica, apart from the trollls is discovering the really good authors. High ratings do not always correlate with good stories or good writing. On the basis of this story you are one of the best authors. I look forward to working my way through your works 5* Thank you

afosi2604afosi2604about 2 months ago

Some times, life just gets in the way. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...