Chimera 46: Cameron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered, "You ever creampie yourself?"

I smiled, "Just once, but I got so scared that I was pregnant, I never did it again."

"No shit. That's awesome!"

His exclamation was way too loud, and I was afraid someone would overhear us.

I whispered, "Yeah, it did feel really good."

"Can you do a vaginal O?"

"Kind of. I just got shivers is all. It felt good, but not as good as when I cum. You know, ejaculate."

"I would love to feel that just once, to cum like a guy."

By now we were standing outside my dorm, and I was waiting for him to say goodbye.

He looked at me and smiled, "You have a single, don't you?"

"Yeah, I kind of have to, with my condition."

"Can I come up with you?"

"Why?"

"I just want to talk about all this some more."

I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door, and he followed me to my room. We talked for hours and then one thing led to another and the next thing I knew we were both sitting there—topless. He had such beautiful B-cup breasts. When he leaned forward and started rubbing my breast, it felt so wonderful.

He had me moaning, when he started sucking and licking them. He pushed me on my back, with his weight on top of me, as he sucked on my breast; making me feel things I had never felt before. When I felt him taking my pants off, I never even tried to stop him—I even lifted my hips for him.

When he touched my penis, it felt so much better than it ever did, when I touched it. It was only a few minutes later, that he was lowering his dripping wet pussy down over my cock.

When I felt myself slide all the way inside his drenched pussy, I felt an overwhelming feeling of pleasure. I knew I would be cumming in mere moments. I tried to push him off me, telling him I was going to cum, but he just smiled down at me. He ground that wonderful pussy into my pubes and arched his back, forcing his perky breasts high into the air.

We came together. My cock filled him so full of my seed, that it was squirting back out of his pussy. I was relaxing in the post-orgasmic bliss, when I felt his small fingers enter my slit. He slowly pressed in one then another, stretching my pussy opening. His fingers felt so good, as he reached in and pressed on my prostate. Then he started fingering me.

The pleasure was so intense, that I was immediately hard again. I could feel another orgasm about to burst from me, and he fingered me and slid his pussy around on me. It built up so quickly that I was cumming within a minute. I filled his pussy full to overflowing again. He just kept fingering me, forcing me to cum over and over.

When he finally stopped, and my mind finally cleared, I realized how wet and slippery I felt. I started to panic, pushing him off me. When he finally got up, I saw all of my cum dripping from his gaping pussy.

I reached down and found all that slime around my vulva. I pressed a finger inside my vagina and felt all the cum filling my insides up. I pulled my finger out and there was a thick glob of my cum covering it.

An involuntary, "Nooo," escaped me. It sounded like a wounded animal. I held my finger up to him, watching the cum slide down my finger. Then the tears were there.

I choked out, "I am three days away."

She looked at me, her eyes widening. "You're on birth control, right?"

I shook my head. I could feel myself shutting down.

I heard the words 'Shit, I am so sorry,' but I was not listening anymore. I needed to do something, right away.

I jumped up and pulled on my shirt and shorts and ran to the showers. I washed for a long time, trying to get it all out of me, but there was just so much in there. After all those years of being so careful, and then the first time I have sex with someone else—this happens.

He was not there when I got back, and I cried myself to sleep. Somehow, I just knew I had to be pregnant.

He tried to sit next to me in class the next day, but I got up and moved to another seat. He tried to sit with me at lunch, and again at dinner. I just left both times.

He got the message, and the following day, he stayed away from me. I focused on my class work, knowing the guillotine was over my neck. Every night, I ended up crying myself to sleep.

Seventeen days later, I waited all day, nothing. I cried all night. Eighteen days... Nineteen days... still nothing. I had no more tears to cry. Four days past my start date, and still nothing. I knew for sure then. I was never this late.

But it was the dream that confirmed it for me. They put that scanning machine over my lower tummy and I saw a large 3-D hologram floating over me. As the image enlarged and zoomed in, I saw a small round circle embedded in the wall of my uterus.

A month later, I was already having morning sickness.

He cornered me that week and asked me. When I did not answer, he knew. I could not even look at him.

"What are you going to do?"

I snapped at him, "What can I do? No one here knows what I am, and I am not going to any doctor."

Then I said the words that I knew would cut him the deepest, "Besides, it's not your problem. It was all me, and me alone."

He just looked at me, his mouth hanging open, with nothing coming out. I turned and walked away.

The following week, I was home for Thanksgiving break. The smells were so bad and were making me sick all the time. Mom wanted to take me to the doctor, but I told her it was just a stomach bug and it would go away.

By the end of the semester, I was starting to show at fourteen weeks. But I was an expert at hiding my body, and I was able to hide it from my mother until school started again.

The dreams were coming every week now, and every time they showed me the hologram. I got to watch as my baby grew inside of me.

I was thirty-three weeks pregnant when I came home from school. I had been dressing like a woman since the start of my second semester of school.

****

He had bought me a bunch of women's clothing over winter break, and when we got back, he made me try them all on. I actually felt more comfortable in them, like they were made for my body. He even got me a real bra for my growing breasts. He taught me how to walk in heels, wear a dress, and use wax to remove all the facial and body hair.

We even did my nails, and I had my hair colored to a honey blonde to match my eyes. I even had them put neon-green highlights around my face. Everyone seemed to like my new look.

I had let my hair grow out all last semester, and it was down to my chin now. I also started using oils to make it thicker and have more shine. I really started to like my hair as it got longer.

We spent many nights together, him teaching me how to best apply makeup. Let me tell you, it is a lot harder than it looks. To call it an art form would not be far off the mark. Over time, I was able to hide the more masculine features and accentuate my feminine qualities.

Every night, he would trace my growing baby bump. He made me feel so special. I even got him to finally stop apologizing all the time.

On Easter break, he took me to his house where he introduced me as his girlfriend. His parents were very confused about my twenty-five-week pregnant belly, but I assured them that it was not his.

On that trip, he took me to a laser hair removal shop that specialized in the trans community. Again, they were very surprised at my 'condition' and my 'package'. But I had made them promise to not say anything, and that if they ever did say anything, we both would spread it around the trans community that they had outed me. Half of their customers would have disappeared instantly.

I left the shop with no more facial, arm, or leg hair. A month later, we returned for the rest of my body hair, except for a small tuft above my penis. Now I just use wax every few weeks to do the touch-ups.

****

Max and I have been having sex regularly since the beginning of the semester. With the emergence of my sister's side, we presented as a true boyfriend and a very pregnant girlfriend. I must say, we did look quite good as a woman.

But I think I have to explain something. I did not transform or transition from boy to girl. Something deeper happened to us over that semester. I like to use the word emergence because she was always there, my sister. But, as we embraced our femininity, she grew in strength and confidence, that I never had as a guy.

When guys started flirting with us, we did not even know what was happening. Guys were always wanting to talk with us or were doing things for us. Max had to explain it to us and taught us how to reply to their advances.

She was my courage, and He was my strength. Together, we became one. Together, we accepted our body and overcame our insecurities. As we accepted ourselves, we were able to deal with the world. We became more social, and we even started making friends.

It was not like we flipped a switch, and everything was all good. It took us a long time and a lot of hours just talking to each other (Dissociative Identity Disorder). I still thought of myself as me—a single mind—but with my sister's emergence, I knew that there were two of us in here, and I embraced her. She was my savior.

****

So that was the new me when I returned home after being away for the entire semester. Gone was the scared effeminate guy with a woman's body. In his place, was a beautiful, confident, feminine woman with a rocking body and a thirty-three-week baby bump sticking out in front of me.

As I walked through the door, I could tell my brother was scared again, afraid of what mom would say. I did not care. It is what it is, life will move on.

I just walked in with my big belly out in front of me wearing my maternity dress that came to just above my knees. It was tight fitting with a support panel under my belly. The dress accentuated all of my curves, but there was no hiding a thirty-three-week baby bump sticking out in front of me a foot and a half, so I never even tried. I showed it off proudly. I put my hands under my belly, pulling my dress tight to my tummy, and greeted my mother.

She took one look at me and said, I like your hair, it's so beautiful. She hugged me and offered to make me lunch. I felt my brother's jaw drop to the floor, as I smiled at him.

'She knew?'

'Probably, sick all week at Thanksgiving? Then hiding your tummy all winter break? Do you think you hid all that from her?'

Mom never commented on my emergence or our pregnancy. She never even asked how, or who the father was. Just totally accepted it. I told her it might be a boy, that he had a penis, but that was as much as we talked about it.

That night I had another dream, and they showed me the DNA under the hologram. Then they zoomed in on the baby's genitals. Then they showed the organs under the skin, his vagina, uterus, and ovaries were all there and easily recognized. The text under the hologram read '46,XX/46,XY Chimerism'.

The next morning over breakfast, I asked my mother, "Are you the same as me?"

She nodded.

"Am I... just... yours?"

Again she nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Do they visit you too?"

I nodded.

Later that day, I asked her, "Why a boy?"

"Honey, that was all you, baby. I knew you would find yourself, eventually. I did."

That one statement struck me to the core. Why had I fought against my nature for so long?

That was the end of the discussion. We moved on, to the facts of the pregnancy, and how I was due in just seven weeks, or sooner. She made a call, and we ended up taking a short trip to a friend of hers. She was a midwife and she had brought me into this world.

She had a bunch of medical equipment and gave me a full gynecological exam. She made plans for me to stay at a ranch of hers, for a couple of weeks before my delivery until a few weeks after my delivery.

When the time came, Mom and I spent a couple of weeks exploring the farm. She told me about her time there, and how she had been eighteen and alone.

(Our grandmother had died when mom was fifteen; she never told me how, but we knew. He had been there a few times himself.)

Mom and I spent a lot of time talking. My brother spent most of his time curled up in a fetal position covering his ears. I guess all that emotional bonding was just too much for him, but he and I talked it out each night.

A week before the delivery, Max showed up. Mom had driven all day to go get him. I was so happy to see him. I had not realized how much I had been missing him.

The dreams were every night in the end.

I think that is why the delivery was quick and easy. Only six hours of light contractions followed by an hour of heavy contractions and then a quick birth.

Mentally, it was my brother that took over when I could not take any more. Together, we made that final push as our child emerged from us. We just hugged each other in our exhaustion and held our child, as we delivered the afterbirth. He was so proud of me, and I felt so protected with him there for me.

Max and mom were there, too; coaching us. Afterward, Max held us, as our baby nursed from me.

My milk came in quickly and within a day I was giving my little one a full tummy every couple of hours from my huge D-cup breasts.

We returned home a couple of weeks later. Max came with us. Six weeks after delivery, I went and got a copper IUD inserted. No more babies for me.

That night in the dream, I saw the machine scan my pelvic area again, and in the hologram, I saw the IUD inside my uterus highlighted in red.

For the first time, I talked to them, "Please leave it."

Under the hologram flashed the words, 'FOREIGN OBJECT'. Well, at least it was in English. Then I felt one of the tools enter me and I watched the hologram as the IUD was pulled from me. I started to cry, knowing I would soon be pregnant again. I could not believe how they had violated my body without a care about what I wanted. It was the first time they had ever violated me like that.

Moments later, I felt them inserting something inside my cervix and I watched the hologram as a new object was inserted into my womb.

The text changed and the new text read, 'Subject XX: Infertile'.

When I woke up, I felt for the IUD string. It was not there. But ever since that night, I have not had another period. I am not sure what they put in me because an IUD does not entirely stop periods.

Max and I rented an apartment when he went back to school a few weeks later. We married after he graduated. We had great sex every couple of days if not more.

We have talked about him getting pregnant, but with the testosterone treatments, he was unsure if he even could if he stopped the treatments.

In the end, he did stop his treatments and six months later, she conceived. Nine months later, we had a baby boy with normal DNA. Then for some reason, known only to her, she decided to stay off the testosterone treatments. She had trouble nursing, but I was able to start lactating again.

It had been three years since she stopped the treatments, and I kept asking her why she had not started the treatments again. She never gave me an answer. Sometimes, I missed my man, but Maxine was so beautiful.

She has even started wearing women's clothing and putting on makeup and doing her nails. She even let her hair grow out some, and is now wearing it at shoulder length. Mine is now down past my shoulders. I truly love brushing our hair every night, hers and mine.

Six weeks ago, I had another dream.

I talked to them for the second time.

"Can you take it out?" They did.

I had my period twelve days ago.

---<<<>>>---

Well, that has been my life.

As screwed up as we were, I am so happy now with my wife and family. I have a strong relationship with my mother, and the two halves of myself.

This morning is a beautiful Saturday morning.

Mom came and took Jesse and Lucas to her house for the day. She loves being a grandmother.

Max is lying next to me as I kiss her. She knows I am fertile, that I will be ovulating in the next day or two. I feel my brother's excitement as he thrusts his cock along her bare thigh. I see that same grin on her face as she climbs over me and takes him inside of herself.

****

Every time I slide into her, it feels like heaven, my hard cock spreading her wet passage wide. I love how she always starts riding me so fast, grinding her hips on mine, rubbing her clit on my pubes. I can hear her excitement building. I know her excitement and realize she is about to cum. She redoubles her attack on me, and I feel my own climax beginning.

Together we cum, as she rides me to a glorious orgasm, her pussy milking every ounce of sperm from me. I feel her leaning back, reaching below her, I feel her slipping her fingers into my sister's pussy. I know what's coming and I find myself anticipating the intense pleasure I am about to experience.

She slips her fingers deeper, finding my prostate. She starts to frantically rub it, forcing me to cum again. I feel all the semen spilling from her overfilled pussy, as she cums with me inside of her. I feel my semen flowing down between her hand and my sister's vulva, her fingers pressing it inside of us. Over and over, she forces me to cum for her as she milks my prostate. After each climax, I feel my cum squirting out of her and flowing down and into my sister's pussy.

I feel her finger leave us, and I watch as she lifts up, all my cum flowing out of her gaping pussy, dripping right onto my sister's wide-open pussy. I watch as she fingers my baby batter deeper inside of us.

As we lay resting face to face, I look into her eyes and tell her how much I love her. I watch as her eyes slowly close, and I follow her into sleep.

****

I awake to her pulling on my brother's cock and pressing his balls to the side. I spread my legs wide, I know what she wants, I want this, too. She has always liked doing this to me, fucking me with my brother's thick cock.

She is playing with his cock, taking too long. I know he will get too hard if she does not hurry. I beg her to put him inside of me before it's too late.

She presses him to my opening. I feel his wide head being pressed into my vaginal opening. I feel myself stretching to accommodate his entry inside of me. I feel her pressing on him, pressing his cock so far down into my pussy. I feel him sliding deeper inside of me, opening me up.

I hear him moaning about his own enjoyment of being inside of his sister's tight pussy.

I tell him to fuck me like a slut, begging my wife to make him go faster.

She has him so far inside of me now, filling me so deliciously full. She repeatedly pushes him down so hard and then releases him. Over and over, he fucks me, sliding around inside of me. The way his cock is filling me up so deep inside me, is driving me wild. I start to feel the little burst of pleasure that always accompanies this.

They both have me so worked up this time, telling me how they are going to knock me up again, and put a baby in me. Making my tummy grow huge again. I can hear myself screaming, as they fuck me.

I feel his cock thrusting into my cervix now. She has never pushed him inside of me so far before. I am way beyond the normal feel-good that I normally feel with him fucking me. I hear him shouting that he is going to cum, how he is going to knock up his sister again. I hear Max telling him to put a baby in me.

I begin feeling something that I have never felt before. My body feels like a coiled spring, ready to break under the tension. Every time his cock is pressed into my cervix, I feel it all the way through my core up to my breasts. I am pinching my nipples and I feel an intense pressure I have never felt before. When my vaginal orgasm starts, I am screaming out my pleasure.

I feel his wetness filling me up, as the pleasure I am feeling intensifies. I do not even feel his excitement as he starts pumping his cum into my cervix. Can't feel anything from him at all. All I feel is my body completely full of pleasure.