Chimera 46: Cameron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EratosPen
EratosPen
76 Followers

When I feel even more of his cum filling me, somehow my pleasure becomes even more intense.

I am not sure how many more times he pumps his cum into my womb, but I do know that we got stuck in a self-stimulating loop, as it was. My full body orgasm was forcing him to repeatedly cum and his ejaculations were feeding my female orgasm. Together, we took each other to even greater heights of pleasure than either of us had ever experienced before.

I have no idea how long all that lasted, I was not even aware of anything but the pleasure. I just know that such intense pleasure can only be endured for just so long before the mind completely shuts down.

When I came to, Max was looking down on me, asking if we were okay.

I told her about what I had just experienced, and she was so delighted with herself for giving that to us. She told me that I was a real woman now. My brother laughed at that. I just gave him the cold shoulder.

The problem is, I am still so super sensitive right now, and his cock is still inside of me. He is still semi-hard, and he has all that cum still trapped in my cream-filled pussy. Just thinking about it is making me so horny again. I need that feeling again.

I am begging her to make him fuck me again. She is pressing his cock down into me again, and it is feeling so good feeling him sliding around inside of me. I hear him moaning again, about how good his sister's pussy feels. I could also hear Max telling him how his cock is plugging up my pussy. How none of his cum is coming out of my pussy.

She is telling him that he must be fucking it all into my womb. My mind starts showing me the image of his cock forcing all that white frothy cream down into my cervical opening and then into my womb. Over and over again, he fucks all that cum up inside of my uterine cavity. My last thought is 'how soon will my tummy start to swell with new life?'

I can feel that coiled spring feeling again, as he fucks into my cervix again. I am so close, and I could hear my screams for them to breed me. I feel him biting my nipple and then sucking on it hard. I thought I could faintly taste my milk. Something inside of me broke as I tasted my baby milk, my body filled with pleasure. I feel myself falling so deep into that pleasure, as it fills every part of my being. I just let myself go, the only thing besides the pleasure that I could feel, was when he put more cum inside my womb. I cannot count the number of times I felt that, I just know that he kept filling me with his cum over and over.

It is taking longer to wake up this time. I beg her to pull him out of me. I feel so weak and drained. I don't think our body can handle anything like that again. She just kisses me, and I feel his limp cock slipping out from inside of my stretched-out pussy. The pleasure of him sliding from me, forces another small burst of pleasure that makes me shiver all over.

I just lay in the arms of my lovers, one in my head and one in my bed. A warm glow fills my entire being.

P.S.

I missed my period. So did Maxine.

My brother has such an inflated ego now, talking up how he bred both of his women.

EratosPen
EratosPen
76 Followers