China Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a plan, let's get some sleep now".

We kissed and both quickly fell into a deep slumber.

***

We had a slightly restless night, with both of us waking up and falling asleep again repeatedly and finally got up at around 10AM. After using the bathroom we ventured out of the guest suite and went downstairs. Bai was in the kitchen and had just made tea. Jia and I each took a cup and some small Chinese delicacies as our late breakfast.

"Wang's gone to play golf with some of his friends. He'll be back after lunch."

Jia asked "Is he OK with my mother and sister joining us in your spa?"

"He's not too happy about it but I convinced him it'll be fine."

I said "I'm a bit nervous as well but if you ladies promise not to behave like you did yesterday it should be OK!

They both laughed and Jia said "We'll try, but who knows, maybe mum would like to see some erections! She enjoyed seeing all the men and even commented about the different sizes."

Bai said "Really! I would never have thought she would be so open-minded. I can't imagine my mother doing anything like that!"

Jia said "You might be surprised. We didn't expect her to be so relaxed about nudity but it seems she was used to it from the bathhouses - but of course without men. Keeping genders apart is actually stupid. Everyone knows what the difference and the tiny bit of fabric from a swimsuit doesn't really hide anything."

"Maybe I'll ask her once but even if she agreed I really don't think Wang would join in. He's still insecure about his body even though he knows he's perfect for me and just doesn't want anyone else except for you two to see him."

"I can understand him" said Jia, "it took me a long time to accept my body and be comfortable showing it in public, and the same happened with Chen."

"But you're both beautiful women, what do you have to worry about?"

"For me it was my tiny breasts and for Chen it was her unusual nipples. Growing up we were always teased and just felt like something was wrong with us. I can imagine a similar thing happened to Wang and it's not easy to overcome."

Bai stood up and said "I've got to go shopping for dinner. Do you two want to join me? We could eat some lunch somewhere before we come home."

We both agreed and everyone went to get dressed. The shopping and eating was uneventful and we returned at around 2pm. Wang was home and helped with the dinner preparations. It felt weird working with our clothes on after being naked for much of the time in their house but everyone agreed it would be a bit much to welcome the guests in the nude!

Just before 3 the doorbell rang and Bai went to let the visitors in. As is usual in China, it was a loud and ebullient greeting and the surprise that had been mentioned was actually the inclusion of Meilin! She's the daughter of Jia's cousin and was the first person we ever took along to a nude spa.

It was great to see her again and she looked even better that when we had last seen her. Poor Wang looked rather upset at the inclusion of yet another female and especially such a young good looking one. When things had calmed down he took me to the side and asked "Now there will be five naked women with us, I think we should just leave them to it."

"Jia promised to speak to them and if they're OK with us being present we can join them."

"But what if we can't control ourselves, remember what we discussed yesterday?"

"She said she would warn them about it. Don't worry; let's just see how things develop."

He didn't look impressed with my suggestion and wandered off to the kitchen. I felt sorry for him but also knew from past experience that nobody would actually notice when he was aroused. He emerged a few minutes later and I could smell alcohol on his breath so it looked like he was trying to control his nerves with a drink. Probably not the best solution but as long as he didn't overdo it might calm him down.

I sat myself down and listened to the lively chatter between the ladies. I couldn't understand a word but they all seemed to be having a great time. Meilin moved over to me and spoke to me in English for the first time. She struggled but I could understand what she was saying. She asked me how I was and thanked me again for letting her visit us. "I come visit Fan and Chen when hear Jia come Beijing so I see you."

"Well it's great to see you again!"

"Yes, yes and we go sauna again, I like!"

I smiled and asked Jia "Have you mentioned the problem Wang and I might have?"

Jia said "I was just getting to it, hold on." She launched into a lengthy dialog in Chinese and I waited patiently. During the conversation there were moments of laughter and all the ladies glanced at Wang and me with Fan and Meilin blushing. It was a bit uncomfortable and I looked to Wang in the hope he would give me a translation of what was being said but he was just staring into his glass and was also looking flushed and a bit moody.

At long last Jia turned to me and said "OK, I've explained the issue and everyone is fine for you to join. We're all friends and family and none of the ladies mind if you get a bit excited."

Wang mumbled "It's not fine for everyone."

I was glad to see that Bai went to her husband and put her arm around him before whispering something in his ear. He took a deep breath and despite not looking much happier stood up and said "I'll go and prepare things downstairs; it should be ready in about 15 minutes."

I also stood and said "I'll give you hand Wang."

I followed him to the spa and once he'd checked all the temperatures and filled the water bucket in the sauna while adding a citrus scent, I asked "are you OK with this? You don't look too happy!"

He looked at me with a slight frown "I'm not happy about it but Bai asked me to join as a favour to her, so I don't really have a choice."

"Don't worry Wang, since Jia warned the ladies they might even be disappointed if we don't get aroused! They'll probably think we don't find them attractive or something ridiculous. I've decided I won't even try and keep control, if it happens, it happens! I just hope you don't hold back and that we're both aroused, if it's just one of us it would be more awkward."

For the first time today Wang smiled "I like the way you think Tom, this is a great plan!"

We heard footsteps approaching and turned to see the ladies. Everyone was still dressed and we stood around a bit waiting to see who would start. Bai and Jia took the plunge and started to remove their clothing. I didn't wait and quickly removed my shorts and t-shirt. Chen, Wang and Meilin were next with Fan finishing last.

I could feel my cock lengthen and expand slightly on seeing all the delectable flesh. I must confess that my eyes lingered on Chen and Meilin the longest. Chen's stunningly large nipples were something I never tired of seeing and of course seeing a naked 22 year old is always a joy. I noticed that Meilin was still totally shaved and that her nipples were erect.

After looking as long as I could without being rude I focused on the group of ladies and could see that all they were all looking at Wang and my genitals. It really seemed like they were waiting for something to happen and didn't want to miss it. I glanced at Wang's penis and noticed he was already visible, my own cock grew a little more but was still nowhere near fully erect.

Bai said something in Chinese and there was a brief discussion before she said to me "We want to use the steam room first."

I had no objections and followed the crowd. Once we were all inside a problem became apparent, there was seating for six but we were seven! Wang immediately said "I'll wait outside" and I thought to myself, so much for our plan to stick together!

Before he had a chance to move Jia said "Nonsense, I'll just sit on Tom's lap."

I was glad Wang didn't escape but wasn't so keen on the solution. I couldn't think of anything else so sat myself down and waited. Everyone took a seat and Jia gently lowered herself onto my lap with her legs slightly spread on either side of mine. At any other time I would have been happy to have her in this position but apart from being slightly uncomfortable in the heat and humidity, feeling her smooth arse cheeks and pussy pressing against me caused the inevitable reaction.

My cock grew to its maximum size and could easily be seen poking out from between Jia's legs. It didn't go unnoticed for long and Meilin, being the youngest and most immature, pointed and giggled loudly while saying something in Chinese. I could see all the ladies staring at my engorged organ and Jia made things worse by wiggling her hips slightly to get more comfortable. I was wondering how far she would take this but realised that she's not brazen enough to engage in actual sexual activity in front of her whole family!

Jia turned to me and gave me a kiss while whispering "Don't worry about, they love it! Just enjoy."

I followed her advice and just didn't think about the fact that I had a boner, besides except for Fan everyone else had already seen it before! As this wasn't a public venue I was free to stare at whatever I wanted for as long as I wanted without having to fear being called a peeping tom or pervert.

I took advantage of this situation and started off by checking out Meilin. She wasn't as tanned as she'd been after her visit with us but she had maintained a nice bronzed colour and surprisingly still had no tan lines. I made a mental note to ask Jia where Meilin could be tan in the nude. Her breasts, topped by pale pink nipples, were the largest in the group and hung very slightly. She caught me looking and smiled then sat up straighter pushing out her chest and now erect nipples. I lowered my gaze over her flat stomach before reaching her crotch. Her legs were pressed together but when she noticed me looking there she moved her knees about a foot apart revealing her smooth slit. After a while I looked into her face and she still had a small smile but was looking slightly flushed. I wasn't sure if this was from the heat and steam or if she was excited by my scrutiny.

Thanks to the visual stimulation my cock was as hard as ever and showed no signs of weakness. I moved my appraisal from Meilin to Chen who was seated next to her. She was looking right into my eyes and I wondered if she'd been watching my observation of Meilin. She pushed out her chest and my eyes immediately dropped to her breasts and amazing nipples. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Meilin's but what made her stand out (excuse the pun) were her huge nipples, they were still the largest I'd ever seen. Brownish in colour, about an inch in diameter and protruding even further, they always seemed to be erect (like Jia's). I licked my lips remembering the sensation of licking and sucking on them.

Before I could continue my inspection it was time to leave the steam room. Everyone stood up and we left in single file. My penis remained rigid and bounced around as I walked. It seemed the main attraction as the group milled around outside the steam room drawing deep breaths of cooler air. I glanced at Wang and noticed his micro erection was still present but seemed unnoticed by the others. This was a definitely a flaw in my plan for both of us to appear equally aroused as his boner was basically invisible!

Wang smiled at me and I could see he was enjoying himself as only Jia and Bai realized he was hard. I frowned at him and he shrugged. One by one we used the showers and as there was only space for two at a time, I was a gentleman and let the women take the lead. It was a pleasure watching each lady wash and I noticed that especially Fan, Meilin and Bai made sure to keep an eye on my dick whenever possible.

The whirlpool was next and as Fan decided not to join us there was no need for Jia to sit on top of me. It was more comfortable but I missed the feeling of her bottom and pussy rubbing over my penis. While the others were chatting in Chinese, Chen asked me about our plans for the rest of our visit. I told her we wanted to travel to Guilin and then maybe visit Hainan before returning to Beijing and then home.

"I can recommend a great hotel in Hainan! Some friends of mine were there and you can get villas with a private garden and pool. The hotel is in Yalong Bay, Sanya and if you're interested I can get you some more information."

"That sounds great, but I don't know if it makes sense to have a villa just for the two of us!"

"Yes, maybe it's too big. I'll ask my friends about it and let you know."

"Thanks Chen."

I relaxed in the water and closed my eyes enjoying the jets and bubbles. All of a sudden I felt a foot touch me and begin moving up my leg. I opened my eyes and tried to figure out who it was. There were three possible culprits, Jia, Bai and Meilin. The three of them were lying back with their eyes closed and because of the turbulence in the water I couldn't tell who it was. The foot continued making progress and soon reached my still firm cock.

I watched their faces for a clue but there was no reaction whatsoever as toes tickled my glans before sliding down the shaft and rubbing my balls. Instead of taking the easy way out and grabbing the foot my with hands or lifting my legs to see where the intruder was coming from I decided to play detective and try to figure out who the culprit could be.

Meilin, sitting on the right, is the youngest and most inexperienced of the trio so also the most unlikely one to engage in this activity - however her behaviour in the steam room had been surprising so I couldn't totally discount her. Bai, in the centre, had previously been fascinated by the size of my penis compared to her husband's so she was a strong contender but would she really risk playing with me while her husband and friends were here? Jia, on the left, was my number one suspect and it would be typical of her to try and keep me erect and on edge.

I hadn't really gotten further in my investigation and it was getting increasingly difficult to concentrate as the foot job intensified. I decided to try and determine if it was a left or right foot as it would be more difficult for Jia or Meilin to use their outer legs. As the toes glided down my shaft I shifted slightly and felt my penis slip into the gap between two toes. It felt like a big toe on the right and a smaller toe on the left. This would mean a right foot was massaging me. This move however also intensified the sensation on my cock and I almost groaned aloud in pleasure.

Being a right foot would make it easier for Bai or Meilin, making my previously top suspect less likely! I was getting to the point of no return and didn't really want to ejaculate in our friend's pool so I decided to take some action. I grabbed the foot and moved it from my cock. I used my thumb to tickle its underside and watched for a reaction.

No one moved but I thought I could detect a tiny smile on Meilin. It was just for a moment so I wasn't sure. I really wanted to know whose foot this was so I began to pull gently. Nothing happened at first and the foot was about to touch my chest before Meilin suddenly began to sink lower. I was really surprised she'd be brave enough to do this and wondered what Jia would think about it. I released her foot and looked at Jia to see her smiling at me... was she in on this?

The foot retreated and it was perfect timing as the jets shut down soon after. As we left the pool the ladies were again treated to by erect penis and Bai jokingly asked "Does that thing ever go down?"

"It might if you lot stop teasing me!"

"I know another way!" said Jia licking her lips in a sultry way.

My cock actually grew a bit harder as I imagined Jia giving me a blowjob in full view of the others and it throbbed again as I considered bending her over and taking her from behind with an audience.

When we got to the loungers and used our towels to dry off I was glad to see that Fan had fallen asleep while we were in the whirlpool. I didn't really want her to see me constantly aroused so when we sat down I raised my legs to make things less obvious. Bai and Wang said they would get some refreshments and snacks and left us to get them from the kitchen.

I closed my eyes and relaxed thinking about the rest of our holiday. The private villas that Chen had mentioned sounded really appealing and I wondered if anyone could join us. My daydreams were interrupted when I heard Bai and Wang return and I gladly took a cup of tea and some nuts. My penis was finally flaccid again and I hoped it would remain in this state for a while. As much as I enjoy having an erection it does become rather uncomfortable after a while when there's no release.

Fan woke up and I was glad to be soft as she glanced at my crotch before taking her tea and snacks. The group conversed in Chinese and I tuned out as I wondered if it was possible to be naked in the villa and pool. I felt a hand on my arm and Wang asked me "Have you ever been to any hot springs in China?"

"Yes, twice. But it was quite a few years ago. One was near Tianjin and another somewhere on the outskirts of Beijing."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was OK, but they were quite crowded and now we'd prefer to go naked! Jia and I have discussed going to Japan and trying some mixed Onsen."

"Yes, they are famous. You know that at the hot springs you can rent a private room. This solves the problem of overcrowding and you can be naked."

"That sounds interesting, have you done it?"

"Yes, a few times. They have rooms for two or more people."

"I'll ask Jia and maybe we can give it a try once. I don't suppose there are any public ones where you can be naked?"

"There are quite a few but men and women are always separated - I think you would need to go to Japan for places that offer mixed nudity."

"That's what I thought."

While we were speaking I noticed that Wang's penis was almost totally hidden again. It was the first time I could remember seeing him flaccid in a nude setting with women. I said "It looks like you've gotten used to being naked with ladies around!"

He blushed and said "Bai gave me a bit of help before!"

"You lucky bugger, I've been suffering all afternoon!"

He was about to respond when Bai said "How about the sauna now, then we make dinner?"

Everyone agreed and we went inside. It was a tight fit but this time I wasn't subjected to Jia on my lap. She sat across from me next to Fan. However, my situation wasn't much better as I was sandwiched between Chen and Meilin and there was no way for us to avoid touching each other. I felt my penis enlarge but managed to control it for now! Things got worse when sweat began to flow and the girls started to wipe droplets off their bodies.

Chen began by slowly stroking over her breasts and nipples. Watching her hands glide over the soft glistening flesh before pushing down and releasing her hard nipples caused an unstoppable reaction in my groin. With small pulsing steps my penis first elongated then slowly rose up until it was horizontal between my legs. Meilin was no better; she first wiped the sweat off her breasts and nipples and then leaned forward to continue the process on her legs. This caused her breasts to hang and swing and I watched as little rivers of sweat rolled to her nipples before forming drops and dripping onto her legs.

I gave up all attempts at controlling myself and looked over to see how Jia and her mum were reacting. To my relief they were both smiling. Jia was looking into my eyes and mouthed "Poor you" while her mum's gaze was focused lower down. So be it, there was nothing to be done and I relaxed and enjoyed the scenery around me. When the gong sounded to indicate time was up everyone rose. I again waited for the ladies to leave first and was treated to another stunning display as Meilin bent over directly in front of me, purportedly to rub her ankles. Of course she didn't bend her knees and as her arse cheeks separated I was treated to a close up of her pink rosebud and slightly parted, moist pussy lips.