Chinese Assassin Gong Li's Mission

Story Info
A Chinese assassin seduces a senator to kill him...
2.1k words
3.23
5.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mission was to isolate and eliminate Harvey Pent, the senator and leading presidential candidate that has been a thorn on the Chinese Government's side for the past three years. And after nearly a year of disguising as one of his staffers and earning his trust, Gong Li was about to finally accomplish this mission and return to her homeland. For the first time, the Chinese assassin had him alone. He had quite a bit to drink and sent his security detail home.

The two stumbled through the well-appointed kitchen until they reached the glass dining table. Gong Li leaned into him and pushed his jacket off of his shoulders. Harvey Pent swayed a bit then smiled. His hands moved down her hips and pulled her against him. Gong Li allowed her mission target to believe he was in control for now.

They continued to make out heavily, both still wearing their business attire. The Chinese woman slid her hands down her target's sides until they reached his crotch. She stroked and squeezed his package as their kissing only intensified. Harvey pulled her tight dress up her thighs until her lacey, white panties were exposed. She felt him growing through his pants. It was clear he wanted more.

'Stupid white boy,' Gong Li thought to herself as the make out session continued. 'Drunk and flustered. Tonight you will learn what happens to those that cross the Chinese people.'

She unzipped his fly and slipped her petite hand inside. Harvey Pent let out a pleasurable gasp as she gripped his package and began stroking. His hands explored her body, squeezing her tight ass. She allowed the Senator to fondle her while getting him rock hard.

"Mm, fuck," Harvey Pent whispered as Gong Li increased her rhythm. He reached behind her and unzipped her little black dress.

Gong Li pulled his penis from his pants and slowly stroked his length. She kissed his neck and continued teasing him by slowing her strokes. The Senator groaned louder and began pushing her head downward.

"Go ahead and suck it baby," Harvey Pent said, clearly wanting to feel her lips on his manhood.

'How predictable,' Gong Li thought again to herself.

She got down onto her knees and spit onto his shaft, then proceeded to rub her saliva all over his big white cock. With seductive eyes looking up to connect with his, she blew him a kiss.

Senator Pent bit his lip and reached down, grabbing her by the hair. The Chinese assassin closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide.

"Ooh that's nice..." Harvey said as Gong Li closed her warm lips around his throbbing, thick shaft.

She started to expertly work his pole. He was loving every second of it, watching her head gyrate and slide back and forth. She figured that sight alone would bring him close at this point. The plan was to get him to orgasm and fall asleep, so she could kill him quietly in his sleep. However, Gong Li underestimated how much more he lusted for.

The Chinese assassin felt him get rougher. Harvey gripped her hair and pulled her up to bend her over the dining table. He pulled the short dress up to above her hips and smacked her on the ass, then assertively pulled those white panties down to her ankles.

'Ugh... He is going for more,' Gong Li thought, feigning fear as the senator attempted to take control.

Harvey Pent spit down onto her pussy and spread her legs out. She let out a pleasurable fake moan as his bulbous, mushroom tip rubbed against her opening.

"You want it?" Harvey teased Gong Li with his manhood, rubbing it up and down the crease of her ass.

Gong Li let out a few soft, "Mhmm" sounds. Harvey Pent rubbed it against her clit as he smacked her ass again.

"Beg for it," Harvey Pent demanded with authority.

"Please. I need you." She moaned, feigning a little more fear to make him think she was some fragile victim to his lustful whims. This further excited Senator Pent as he smacked her hard again and entered her with vigor. He then grabbed her hair and held it tightly in his fist, causing Gong Li to cry out loudly. Harvey let out a grunt with his full package threatening to push in deeper.

'Disgusting,' Gong Li thought, hating every second of allowing this white American to use her like some whore again. 'I'll dispose of you soon enough Pent...'

He yanked Gong Li by the hair to lift her up as his cock continued penetrating that little pussy, causing her body to bend backwards like the arch of a bow. Harvey used his free hand to reach around and squeeze her perky tits. He felt like a king, able to use her body to shoot his shot as he saw fit.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good." Harvey groaned, increasing his speed and intensity.

'Killing you will feel fucking amazing,' Gong Li thought as her hands reached up and over behind her to run through his hair. The Chinese assassin's flexibility was on full display as her body formed a crescent moon.

The seductive pose was working. Perhaps even better than she thought it would. He pushed her body down onto the table and looked to take this further. His right hand pinned Gong Li's face against the glass, while the other started ripping every piece of fabric off her body like a madman. She allowed it, even letting out the perfect faux fear yelps for added effect.

"Oh God! Stop please!" Gong Li called out. She smirked on the inside, expecting him to finish shortly.

"Don't lie now. You fucking love this." Harvey Pent enjoyed the begging and mounted her again, pushing himself back inside. His hips moved vigorously and aggressively, trying to hit deeper inside her tight pussy.

'That's it you fuck,' Gong Li thought smugly. 'Go ahead and finish and die quietly later...'

But just when she thought he was about to cum, he paused and pulled out. The Chinese assassin turned to look behind with her disheveled hair, wondering why he suddenly stopped.

"Are you ready?" Harvey asked with a large mischievous grin.

"What do you mean, sir?" Gong Li feigned innocence and batted her eyes.

"I asked you if you are ready for this cock," Harvey Pent growled then immediately shoved his shaft into her asshole. No warning. No regard for her well-being. No mercy. Just raw dominance.

Gong Li screamed out loud as Senator Pent stretched her anus. She instinctively wanted to push him off but her discipline allowed her to cover her mouth and nodded, giving him the green light to use her virgin asshole. 'Fuck him and his pervertedness. I'm in control!' the Chinese spy thought with confidence. 'Let him believe he is in control. Then, when he finishes, kill him and go home...'

She gritted her teeth. The burning pain felt unlike anything she had experienced before. Harvey Pent groaned with pleasure, forcing his whole cock deep inside that tight Asian asshole. She winced but refused to show weakness. Her mind focused on the mission and the reward that would await once the mission was a success.

He then grabbed a handful of her hair to pull that Chinese body in and truly reamed her like she was just a toy.

"Nngh!!" Gong Li winced as she held tightly onto the edges of the table, and allowed him to have his way with her tight ass.

The senator pulled out briefly then quickly rammed it all the way back inside. The Chinese assassin was in disbelief with the humiliation she was going through for this mission. 'Just focus. Get him to finish so you can end him for good.' she repeated to herself.

Gong Li clenched her teeth again, refusing to give up her mission even though her ass was on fire. She had to admit; he was bigger and thicker than anything she had ever taken before. His throbbing, thick pole went inside so far that it made her stomach bulge. Harvey Pent's balls slapped her pussy lips with each penetration.

"Mm fuck!!" Harvey Pent moaned, enjoying every second of using the Chinese beauty as his anal plaything. "I didn't think you could handle it!"

He grabbed her hair tighter and yanked her head back so far that she was practically looking back at him upside down. Harvey Pent then spat down onto her pretty face and grinned with sadistic pleasure. He spanked her bare, bubbly cheek, watching it jiggle with impact.

'This is torture... Focus!' Gong Li thought with determination, allowing the senator to further humiliate her for the sake of her mission. She then clenched her ass and gripped his dick inside, milking it to help bring this whole ordeal to an end.

"Shit! Damn girl. This ass is fucking nice and tight!" Harvey Pent praised as he pumped even faster.

Gong Li moaned out loud, allowing Harvey Pent to enjoy her cries of submission.

"Please! Sir! Please!! I want you to cum in my ass!" the Chinese assassin begged, hoping her words would help push him closer to release.

"I'm close..." Harvey groaned as his movements slowed down.

"Yes!! Do it! I want your hot cum all over me! Inside me! Everywhere! Give it to me!" Gong Li cried, hoping her begging would be enough. 'Finish already and die you American scum! Just fucking do it!' she thought smugly to herself.

Suddenly Harvey Pent pulled out and grabbed Gong Li by her hips before leaning down. "You can have it," he smirked.

She was relieved to finally get this whole encounter over.

Harvey Pent then shoved his manhood deep into Gong Li's pussy and pounded as if he were trying to split her in two.

"ARGHHH!" Gong Li screamed out. She couldn't believe he would take her pussy after having been in her ass. 'You filthy animal...' she thought to herself. The Chinese beauty's body quaked.

It was so wrong and felt so disgusting to have this filthy pig use her holes in this order, but at least he was almost done. Harvey was going full force. His cock filled her up completely and pushed to the very edge. Her pussy walls began to stretch painfully and clench his thick length. Harvey Pent reached around and gripped her neck. He squeezed hard and choked her while continuing to violate Gong Li's womanhood until it finally happened. His thick seed started to flood inside her womb. Harvey Pent grunted as he pushed all the way inside her and emptied every last drop inside. He held her tightly from behind, squeezing her neck and feeling like a king that just marked his territory.

The Chinese assassin felt defeated. Humiliated. Used. But she had succeeded at getting the white senator to finish. Her body felt relief as Harvey Pent finally pulled out.

Gong Li laid bent over on top of the glass dining table, looking like a used up toy more than a woman. Cum leaked from her freshly violated pussy. He very much enjoyed this view of the typically poised and professional secretary.

'He is finally done...' she thought. 'He will collapse now that he is satisfied. And then I will slit his fucking throat and be on my way home!' Gong Li thought proudly to herself.

Harvey Pent smirked as he slapped her ass. "Good little chink slut, aren't you? Are all Chinese assassins this pathetic?"

Gong Li could not believe it. Harvey Pent just admitted he knew who she was this whole time. She needed to act quick. The Chinese assassin needed to make her move to kill him.

But before she could do anything, Harvey Pent pulled the trigger. A bullet penetrated through the back of her skull and clean out the front. The Chinese woman went limp on top of the glass table with blood pooling out one end and semen still spilling out the other.

Harvey Pent laughed and tossed the gun to the side. "You stupid fucking Chinese cunt. Did you actually think you could come into my house and kill me?" Harvey Pent then zipped up before kicking the Chinese woman's body onto the floor. Her body plopped down. Eyes and mouth stuck opened in petrified shock.

He then took a seat and lit up a cigar. His grin was smug and relaxed. It was time to kick back.

___________________

Thank you for reading!

Please let me know what you think in the comments! I am open to discussions, feedback, and suggestions. I want to hear what you would like me to write!

It motivates me to write when I see your comments, whether favorable, unfavorable, or neutral.