My Asian Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Stop Staring, Guys. She’s My Sister.
26.6k words
4.43
58.2k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

My Asian Sister - Chapter 01

Stop Staring, Guys. She's My Sister

by HardLeo and Chloe Tzang

© 2022 HardLeo and Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The authors assert a totally immoral right to be identified as the joint authors of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the authors except for the use of brief quotations in a review. If you see this story on any website other than Literotica, it's been ripped off without the authors' permission(s).

A little note from Chloe: Well, I've never actually co-written a story before, but if you've read my stories, you know most of them have that WMAF theme. It's a niche I like writing for, as do a few other writers on Literotica, one of whom is HardLeo. HardLeo joined Literotica in 2015, much the same time as I did, and he started writing here in 2019, hitting that same WMAF theme that I do, but from the POV of an asian guy, whereas I write from that AF POV. I've enjoyed HardLeo's stories, and I thought it'd be fun to co-write a short little story with him, so I reached out and asked if he'd be interested.

There was much happiness and joy when HardLeo agreed, and "My Asian Sister" is the end result. The story title had its genesis on Facebook, when I was browsing for a coffee image suitable for a Friday morning Fascistbook post, and an image titled "My Asian Sister" popped up. I have no idea how Google algorithms work, but it was beautiful timing for a plot bunny, so I grabbed it, posted it on my FascistBook and MeWe pages, and thought of HardLeo, because, well, Asian sisters.

If you've read one or two of HardLeo's stories before, you'll get it. LOL. I tend to be a little more romantic in my approach to WMAF, while HardLeo's focus is more on the WMAF fetish and raceplay themes, which this story focuses rather more on. It was a lot of fun writing this together, and I'm really grateful to HardLeo for allowing us to use a couple of his existing characters, as well as reusing some of his existing story content and themes, and working them into this one....Chloe

And a note from HardLeo: Like the wonderful Chloe here mentioned, I was glad she reached out to me for this collaboration. It was a joy to work together on this, writing to a theme we both appreciate and enjoy, WMAF. There's a lot of both of us in the story, but as you read, you can tell the mastermind of this was Chloe herself, I am grateful to have been involved. I love her writing and the details she puts into her work. It's great to get her point of view as an Asian woman as compared to mine as an asian man. HardLeo

From both of us: It was an interesting experience for both of us to work together. This was a first-time co-writing for both of us, and how we approached this was for Chloe to do a lot of the actual detailed scene writing, while HardLeo focused on outlining, characterization, themes, WMAF and raceplay scenes, and editing to make sure we stayed consistent and hit the WMAF fetish and raceplay themes consistently throughout the story (Chloe does tend to stray from the straight and narrow and go off on all sorts of tangents LOL). We really enjoyed writing this together, and this is just the first installment in a longer story.

And we both hope you enjoy reading this story as much as we enjoyed writing it....Chloe and HardLeo

* * * * * *

"...it turns out that to you, any Asian girl is OK

She's got long black hair

And a C cup chest

If you don't go hit on her, you can't stand it

A serious case of yellow fever"

Yellow Fever, Vivienne Lu

* * * Shan * * *

"Stop staring guys, she's my sister," Leo said.

That was the very first thing Leo said as I followed him into the family room of the old house he was sharing with his housemates. One of those old, gothic looking Victorians, one with a turret and all the bright colors and everything. I knew he had a couple of housemates, but now that Cindy had moved out of the old place, and into that amazing apartment down near the waterfront with her fiancée, there was a free room for me.

Cindy and Leo were twins. They'd moved into that old house together right after high school and they'd stayed together ever since. They were sort of inseparable in that sense. They'd always been by each other's side. I did think it was a bit weird that Cindy was engaged to an American-Chinese guy. As long as I could remember, Cindy'd had that thing for gweilos.

Gweilos? Cantonese for White guys, but most of you know that already, and if you don't, you do now.

Cindy? She was my big sis, and she was the type of Chinese girl who had a thing about White guys. Cindy was the sort of Chinese girl who gave all the rest of us Chinese girls a bad rep. Yeah, my jie-jie, my older sister Cindy, she was a White Cock Slut, and every Chinese girl knows about that type of Chinese girl. You see them with their White guys, clinging to them, panting over them, and we all know why. Well, we can all guess why, because not all Chinese girls are White Cock Sluts. Only a few are, but it's, you know, it's enough that it does affect the rest of us, with White guys believing that ridiculous stereotype and hitting on us Chinese girls all the time.

Anyhow, I'm not Cindy, I'm Shan.

Shan Chan, Leo and Cindy's eighteen year old baby sister, and I was moving in with my big bro Leo this summer, ahead of starting my first year at university. Berkeley, pre-med, because I was targeting all the med school prerequisites. Anyhow, that's just a little aside about me. Not important. I knew Leo had gweilo housemates, they'd been mentioned once or twice before by Cindy or Leo, and he'd warned me again when he drove up north to pick me up and help move me in.

"It's not like living at home with mom and dad, Shan," Leo had told me, glancing sideways at me as he drove the Uhaul down the freeway. Why was he grinning?

"I know that," I'd said. "And I know they're White guys too, so you don't need to tell me that."

I giggled. "And you don't need to tell me anything about them and Cindy either, Leo. I know Cindy."

I knew Cindy's reputation, anyhow. Really well, because when she left home, all the guys she'd dated started calling me. I'd been so disgusted by that. Ashamed, too, that my jie-jie had set such a bad example. I really hoped she hadn't set a bad example with my new housemates, but I wasn't going to stake my life on it. Betting against Cindy and White guys was a losing proposition. I didn't need anyone to tell me that.

Anyhow, Leo had warned me about my new housemates. He hadn't told me everything, though. He hadn't told me there were three of those White boys, and I have to say it, he hadn't warned me that they were all mouth-wateringly hunky.

Hunky, as in big, ripped, blonde, and blue-eyed. Every single one of them.

They really looked like those Californian surfer dudes from the 60's or something, back before California started going downhill. I did wonder if they actually surfed or something. They even had that tanned look, but maybe they got that from a salon, or out of a bottle. Didn't matter, it was like Leo had picked three guys for housemates that were, like, total fantasy material for me. I mean for Cindy, they were...but I'm not like my sister Cindy at all, I don't date White guys.

I never have, and I don't intend to start either, but these guys were the sort of guys I'd lie in bed at night with my eyes closed tight and both hands teasing myself while I thought about things I'd really enjoy White guys like them doing to me, even if I'd never done most of those things with anyone except in my fantasies. I didn't plan on doing them either, I was a good Chinese girl. Those things were everything I was against, such disgrace to Chinese and Asian girls everywhere. No way, and definitely not with White guys.

Never!

I would never do the sort of things I fantasized about, ever, with anyone. Fantasy is fantasy, and a girl could daydream happily about those sorts of guys and what they'd do, what I'd do, because daydreams are just that. Daydreams. Leo's housemates weren't daydreams at all, but they were daydream material. Seeing them, I realized I'd never been around real men before. These were a long long way from the White guys I'd known back in high school. Even the White jocks at high school were nothing compared to these guys. Those guys at high school, they were my age, and they were boys.

These were real men!

I knew they'd been classmates of Leo, which made them older, and they were gweilos too. Two of them were wearing those t-shirts with the sleeves ripped off that showed off biceps. Oh my god, those muscles. Pecs, shoulders, quads, calves, everything! They were huge in all the right places, they were total eye candy, they had to work out, and I wondered if they were huge like that everywhere.

The third? Oh my god!

He was right out of my fantasies. I'd never come closer to climaxing just from looking at a guy as I did right then. His presence, he was a walking orgasm. I stared. I really did.

And yeah, they were staring back at me, all three of them. Staring at me like I was honey and they were hungry honey-bears. My insides did this sudden rippling dance that just about buckled my knees, reminding me that I didn't have a boyfriend anymore, because I'd dumped all my boyfriends after I finished high school, and all of a sudden I was really happy that mom and dad had sent me to stay with Leo early, to get used to San Francisco over the summer, ahead of university starting. Another thought invaded my mind completely uninvited.

One I didn't quite like, although it was exciting in a weirdly scary way.

Was that reason my sister Cindy had always dated White guys real?

"Stop staring, guys. She's my sister," Leo said again.

"Cindy's your sister too, Leo," one of them smirked.

That bulge in his jeans looked really huge. Was it pulsing? It looked like it was. Not that I was looking, but I was sure it was...well you couldn't miss it.

"Shania's my baby sister," Leo said. "She's not like Cindy at all."

"Hi guys, you can call me Shan," I said, sort of automatically, smiling brightly and yes, a little nervously, doing my best not to pant or climax on the spot. Leo was totally right.

I wasn't like Cindy at all.

I've already mentioned that my older sister Cindy was a White Cock Slut, and even I knew that. It wasn't like she'd ever tried to hide it. She'd been a White Cock Slut as long as I could remember, back when she'd lived at home, before her and Leo started university. White Cock Slut? Cindy was addicted to White guys. All of us Chinese girls know White guys that like Asian girls. Like? Make that lust. They fantasize about us. They objectify us. They think of us as cute Chinese sex kittens, and they want to fuck us.

It's called yellow fever.

A lot of White guys have yellow fever. Most Asian girls are well aware of that. You learn to recognize the signs. White guys hitting on Asian girls. All sorts of guys. White guy friends. Skinheads. Goths. Jocks. A friend's dad. Teachers. Coaches. Yeah, I knew all about it. Call it personal experience. Any White guy can have yellow fever, and as for the symptoms, when you know, you know. Typically, it's really obvious when you see those guys dating one Asian girl after another.

It's the same with Asian girls who are White Cock Sluts. You know, they're those Chinese girls that refuse to date within their race. Just White guy after White guy, and you know something is going on, and yes, you guessed it. That girl's a White Cock Slut. White Males with yellow fever, and Asian Sluts with that Big White Cock craving. They go together like, well, White guys with yellow fever, and Asian White Cock Sluts. My jie-jie was a real White Cock Slut, and even before she'd headed off to university, Cindy had known lots of White guys with yellow fever. It'd been especially embarrassing for me, because everyone knew I was Cindy Chan's little sister, and of course they thought I was just like her. They thought we were both....

...White Cock Sluts.

It's so hard to live that kind of thing down, but I tried really hard. Honestly, it was so shameful and embarrassing being Cindy Chan's mei-mei, her little sister. What's worse is after Cindy left home for university, all those White guys with yellow fever had turned their attention to me. Even on special occasions, like when I was out on a date with a nice asian guy, they'd still take their shot at me. The audacity of White men doing that, like there was no way I could be dating that nice American-Chinese boy I was with.

I kept to my moral standards. I only ever dated American-Chinese guys. About a dozen of them, and a couple of them even had girlfriends already, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be seen with American-Chinese guys, and only American-Chinese guys. Everyone needed to know I wasn't for White men. I wasn't serious about any of those guys I dated though, and I only dated American-Chinese guys, because FOB's were just too sexist. There weren't any Fresh off the Boat guys where I grew up though, so it wasn't a big deal.

Those American-Chinese guys I dated, honestly, they were all nice guys, but none of them ever really did it for me. Even after I was eighteen, none of them had that magic that made me want to go further than a little making out, even at my high school prom, which is always supposed to be that magical coming-of-age event in a girl's life. No, not for me! There was never that special night, that special buzz that said this is the guy, nothing. Making out, but certainly not sex. I was a good Chinese girl, unlike my older sister.

When I finally finished high school, I was really really happy to go to university. To get away from being Cindy Chan's little sister. To get away from all the yellow fever-infected White guys. I did feel sorry for whoever the next Chinese girl would be who had to go through what I'd gone through, but for me, I was free of that now.

I'd go to San Francisco, I'd study at Berkeley like Leo and, unfortunately, Cindy, but it'd be in San Francisco. There were thousands of Chinese girls at university in San Francisco, and I could blend in, just one more Chinese girl amongst all those others, and I'd find that nice Chinese-American man for me, in the sea of intelligent and handsome asian men. There'd be White guys with yellow fever, I knew that, but I could brush them off the way I always had, and there'd be lots of other Chinese and Asian girls for them to chase.

But my dreams. My fantasies. They always betrayed me, because in my dreams, it was never a nice Chinese guy. It was always guys like Leo's housemates that did those things to me. White guys. Hunky White guys with Big White Cocks. In my dreams, I was always that White Cock Slut I loathed so much, and whatever I tried, my dreams, my fantasies, they never changed.

I'd never tell anyone at all that though.

It was so dreadfully shameful.

"No, you're going to stay with Leo, Shan," my mom had said, a few weeks ago. "Cindy's moved in with her fiancée now, and you can't stay with her. Leo says you can have her room in the old house."

"I'd rather stay with Cindy, Mom," I'd said, because I really didn't want to stay with Leo.

He was my dai-gaw, my big bro, but he was such a perv. I'd been so happy when he'd moved out to go to university. Cindy and Leo, they'd both gone to Berkeley. At the same time of course, because they were twins after all, but they weren't that much alike, except that Leo was as handsome as Cindy was hot. All my Chinese girlfriends had crushes on Leo, but I couldn't exactly tell them what a perv he was. That would've been embarrassing, it really would've.

As for Cindy, well, she might have been hot but she wasn't the rocket scientist of the family, that was for sure. She'd bombed out of Berkely really quickly, and she'd been working as an executive assistant or something, which was how she'd met Larry, her fiancée, and lets just say it didn't matter if she was in a dead-end job. Larry was loaded, and now he had a hot fiancée. He was happy as, well, and Cindy was heads down getting the wedding organized, while Larry was all excited about the wedding and making babies or something.

I really couldn't imagine Cindy with a baby, although I was sure she'd enjoy trying to make one. She'd had lots of practice, I did know that, although I'd never mention that to Larry.

My big bro, Leo?

He'd just finished university and he was working now. He had a double major in Finance and Business, or something boring like that. He was working in one of those private merchant banks now, and soon he was going to be making gazillions. That's what my dad said, anyhow, and my dad should know, he'd made a few bucks himself before he decided to get out of whatever it was in banking or something that he used to do, and moved to live the small town life way back when I was a baby.

Last time Leo'd come home, he'd been driving a new Porsche Carrera, so maybe my dad was right. Whatever, he might've been close to making gazillions, and he might drive a really expensive Porsche, but Leo was still a perv, just like he had been when he lived at home. Some things didn't change.

Last time he'd visited home for the weekend, which had been a couple of weeks after my eighteenth birthday party, my new panties, the really hot red lace ones I wore on dates with guys I really liked who might get to see them, had gone missing. They'd reappeared in my next load of laundry, after he'd left, but I had more than suspicions about what those panties had been used for while they were missing, and that was, because I'd seen them in my older brother's hand.

He'd been watching me. With my date. I'd seen what he used my panties for too, the pervert. I was actually shocked, because it wasn't like I was Cindy or anything, and I knew he used to watch Cindy sometimes.

I mean, we all knew what Cindy used to get up to on her dates, and honestly, I did my best not to notice, and Leo, I knew that when they were both still at home, he used to watch Cindy now and then with her dates. I'd caught him, and I'd even caught him watching Cindy.

Cindy hadn't cared at all. She never even tried to hide what she was doing when mom and dad were out, and really, it was just soooooo embarrassing, because it was obvious what was happening.

Sometimes they didn't even bother with her bedroom. She really was a slut, and I know it's horrible to say something like that about your older sister, but she was.

Anyhow, I did mention once to Cindy that Leo watched her, but she just laughed.

"I know," she said. "He gets off on watching me. Such a disgusting brother, right?" She giggled. "He can watch all he likes, I don't mind. I like guys watching me. It makes it more fun."

"Jie-jie!" I'd exclaimed. "He's our brother. It's shameful. Besides, he steals your panties to jerk off into."

"I know," she shrugged. "He always washes them before he puts them back though."

"Aiyaaaah!" I'd exclaimed, giving up.

If it was a tossup between staying with Cindy or with Leo, I'd really rather have stayed with Cindy. Her boyfriends wouldn't jerk off into my panties, but it wasn't exactly like I could say that to my mom, was it? I mean, I knew my mom knew all about Cindy, even though she never said anything, but Leo? I don't think she knew about Leo, and I wasn't going to say anything, but I'd rather have stayed with Cindy.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers
123456...8