Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 04

Story Info
British Chinese girl becomes a Bangkok brothel whore.
7.3k words
4.72
29.1k
23

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers

Chapter 4

I was dreaming. Dreaming I was at the ballet or opera, the elegant surroundings of Covent Garden. I was on the stage! I was Salome performing the Dance of the Seven Veils. I was removing one veil after another, I was puzzled because there seemed far more than seven, each time I removed one there was always another. The music ended and everyone was watching me in surprise, not knowing whether to clap. I felt embarrassed and just stood on stage pulling off veils ... but the dream faded before I finished my striptease, before I discovered the end.

Consciousness gradually returned to me. In that half asleep fugue state, I was aware of a warm naked body next to mine and I snuggled closer assuming it was Robert, my husband. As my hand ran over the warm nude skin, I registered that it was smooth like my own. I gradually became more aware but felt very disoriented. This was not my comfortable bed, or my bedroom at home, and this was not my husband's familiar hairy form. A naked girl was entwined with my nude body! I panicked a moment, thinking, am I in the Marriott? Impossible! Oh yes! It's my new girlfriend, Ni.

And it gradually comes back to me, I am still in the brothel, I am a prostitute... This is not a dream. Last night I had been used roughly, fucked hard by my pimp, Mr Somchai, on his desk, and I could still feel it between my legs. Oh shit, I remembered how I had responded to him, how I had offered no resistance. But really, how could I have resisted? Nobody knows I am here; nobody could come to rescue me. I am alone, isolated and have to find my way by myself.

If I called the police, what would they see? Just another whore for sure. I guessed that Mr Somchai might pay them anyway and I knew that some of our Thai clients are policemen. They would never believe that I am a British doctor. No, there had been no alternative, and he had fucked me without a condom, fuck, that's three times I have been fucked here bareback.

I lie under the thin cover spooned by Ni's warm body, her arm around me, thinking about these things. I need to avoid any further contact with Mr Somchai if I can.

It is getting dark outside. Oh fuck! I've slept right through the day again. A cracked plastic clock on a shelf tells me it is about 5.30pm. I lie a moment longer meditating, a feeling of anxiety building. I must find a way out, but how? I don't have any clothes here and my friends said it is too risky to go out as I am, wearing just a skimpy bikini. Even if I found a taxi before the police saw me, would it be safe to get in? How could I pay the driver, except by letting him enjoy my body?

Even if he took me to my hotel, how could I get inside dressed like this? The doormen and security would be sure to stop me. Then I remember my young lover, James... Lover? Anyway, he said he will bring me a dress. I pin my hopes on him, it's all I can do. I try not to dwell on it.

Girls are already up. We shower two or three at a time, soaping each other. I am giggling now along with the other girls who accept me now as just another whore. Mamasan Two comes in looking at us. She notices my pubic hair and starts tutting.

'Pom! You shaving Kitty.' It is an order.

I have never shaved myself before, not having a lot of hair, but dutifully I lie back on a bench while Pom soaps my pussy. She works skilfully under the watchful gaze of our senior while I feel the razor's gentle scraping, and its soon done. I look fascinated at my bare sex while Mamasan Two nods her approval, then goes out.

There's not much dressing to do, gauzy slips or bikinis. We apply makeup; apply our lurid lipstick taking turns at the small mirrors. My face is progressively plastered in cheap makeup again until I look like the same pretty sex-doll as last night. Ni draws a large 43 on my thigh and I do the same for her number. We eat and drink quickly as Mamasan has told us there is a photographer here for some new publicity shots for the club.

I am on stage in line with a dozen bikini clad girls, all of us posing sexily, smiling for the camera. I am fourth in line from the front; just another bar girl in a group shot. I have seen pictures of bar girls online exactly like this.

The photographer issues instructions. We pose smiling, one hand on hip, facing first one direction then the other, now all pushing out our asses provocatively, now pouting our lips and blowing kisses, and now sticking out our tongues cheekily. Now we are each holding the girl in front of us, squeezed up close. I wonder how I could attempt to explain these pictures in the future if anyone recognises me.

To finish his photoshoot, the photographer is doing some smaller group and individual shots. I am on the stage with one other girl, then alone, dancing at a pole... we are in flimsy bikinis, then we are told to remove our garments. I am completely naked posing provocatively as the camera snaps. I notice it's a Canon dSLR just like my husbands. Very high-res images, I know! I fear I will be all too recognizable when these are posted online. I recall the images of me on Mr Somchai's computer and I think of the pictures and videos that many of my customers took. I know I am likely to be plastered across the internet as an Asian whore, but it's too late anyway; it's done.

After the photographer finishes we drift to the kitchen laughing and chatting. The foreign girls tend to speak in English as they have several different languages. I am careful not to appear too fluent. I glanced at Mamasan speaking to a group of girls and was struck by her size: she was three times the girth of any of them! They obediently hung on her words. Then she turned to me and I quickly looked down at my bowl of rice, avoiding her eyes and playing with my spoon.

'Kitty,' Mamasan beckoned to me.

Leaving my place, I trotted over to her. 'Somebody leave a bag for you this afternoon,' and she thrust a plastic bag into my hands, and stood watching me.

'Oh, thank you Mamasan,' I blurted, surprised.

I looked inside and my heart skipped a beat. A red dress!... James, I love you! I held it out... a mini dress, Oh! Rather, a micro mini dress, thin cheap material. Backless, it would barely cover my upper thighs. My ass should be just about covered though. Neckline would show my cleavage such as it is. If it didn't say whore, it certainly spelled slut, especially in my fuck-me heels.

Oh, James, I thought reproachfully, why didn't you buy me something more conservative. But I suppose he thought I was a whore and would like this. Actually, he was right, I am a whore. Oh well, it was wearable I supposed. I wouldn't be seen dead in something like this normally, but beggars can't be choosers. There was a note scrawled on a piece of paper... his phone number! I smiled happily to myself and put the dress back in the bag. I really wanted to see him again. Fuck! Was I really a little bit in love? I really am crazy. Mamasan held out her hand.

'I look after it, put in my office. You working now.' It was a statement not a question.

I looked back at her doubtfully. She waved her hand at me impatiently. I hesitated to give it to her, but she leant forwards and swept the bag from my hands as I gawped open mouth at her.

'You can have after work. I keep safe in my office,' was all she said, turning away from me and ushering us into the bar. I looked wistfully back over my shoulder at my bag.

Customers had begun to arrive, it was the same as yesterday. All of us dancing on stage, before receiving our assignments.

Once again, I spent the first part of the night on my back in cubicle 2... pussy duty. A blur of curtains swishing... kneeling before large naked sex tourists... swollen cocks presented to my lips... my light form straddling plump bodies, licking their nipples... tasting their sweat... my own nipples sucked, squeezed, pinched... Lowering myself onto turgid cocks... impaling myself on cock after cock... legs spread wide, open... phones videoing my nakedness, my sex... crushed beneath the weight of heavy white men... my labia parting... throbbing cocks entering me... working my pussy, my hips enthusiastically against strangers bodies... sucking on tongues pushed into my mouth... clinging to my instant lovers... encircling them with my legs... pulling them harder into me as I push up desperately to meet their thrusting cocks... being fucked again and again and again.

After 15 to 20 minutes with me, most customers had enjoyed my body to the full. After my third customer finished with me I just lay back looking idly at the curtain in front of me. I vaguely wondered what was in store for me next. I heard voices outside. As always I felt a thrill of uncertainty... what now?

The curtain was whisked aside suddenly and Ni stood there smiling a greeting down at me. Then she made a grimacing expression at me as she stood aside. Mamasan Two appeared behind her.

'Kitty, important customer. He from British Embassy. You look after him good.' She said. Oh! That's all I need I was thinking...

Fifteen minutes later I was alone on my bed, my body glistening with sweat. It hadn't gone well. The British Embassy guy was unpleasant and dismissive. To my tentative enquiries about England, he had warned me off in no uncertain terms. He didn't want to see me sniffing around the British Embassy. He hard used me hard. It had been painful, abusive even, but he had brought me to a crashing orgasm. My whole body was still ringing, reverberating with its after effect: I was glowing.

My pussy was still on fire and I was breathing heavily. I struggled to my feet and leaving the cubicle, waddled along the corridor to the shower. Oh my God, I thought I don't want to experience a guy like that again and now I can't expect any help from the British Embassy.

The warm water splashed over my smooth skin washing his male sweat, his masculine smell from my body. Gradually I calmed down. I had had to accept my first two customers this evening videoing me throughout their encounter. I suspected these too would soon be plastered across numerous asian porn sites, but knowing it was out of my control I was resigned, and somehow found the prospect quite exciting.

I had come to the realisation, the discovery that I must have a submissive nature deep down (or not so deep?). Was this was why I was so accepting of my incarceration in the brothel, why I found myself so wet, so often here, and why I felt somehow fulfilled as the cheap whore I had become. I dried myself, and then walked naked back along the corridor. I stepped to one side to allow two guys to pass, with their accompanying girls. They looked me up and down as they passed. I was not out of place here, I was just another whore, nothing special, maybe prettier than most, but still just another piece of available pussy, just one more piece of poontang as my first American had called me. I felt a strange and comforting anonymity.

By now I was feeling restored and made my way back to my cubicle. I made sure I had plenty of condoms with me as before, they were clearly essential for this pussy duty. I climbed onto the couch and lay back, opening my legs slightly, as I had been instructed, to show my pussy to whoever came in, which didn't take long.

My second customer after my break was Arabic, I don't know if he was from Kuwait or Saudi Arabia. He told me he loved Asian girls and that he had enjoyed many Filipinas back home. I sat astride him, working hard, grinding my body against him, trying to make him cum which he did with great force. I did not cum but felt good anyway.

While I remained impaled on his still hard cock he caressed my boobs and talked to me about the advantages for a girl like me (I realized he meant a whore like me) of working in the Gulf region. He saw he had my attention and continued to describe the attractions of Dubai, a city that had never really appealed to me. I had transited there a couple of times on Emirates business class flights back to China. As I took his cock in my mouth to clean him up he suggested that I should come to Bahrain or Dubai and I briefly fantasised about the possibility. We parted with fond kisses. By 9.30pm I had had two further customers.

After this I was called back down to the bar where Mamasan swept over to me.

'Kitty, Mr Sin, you meet him yesterday in Mr Somchai office. He phone Mr Somchai about you, he think you very sexy girl. He coming here later for you.' She was smiling disagreeably at me. His name was Mr Sin? Oh please! But anyway I had other plans for later.

'Oh, but Mamasan, I got dress now. One other guy want to take me out.' I really wanted to meet James.

'Kitty! Do what you told. He want you in his hotel. You be very nice to him, yes? He important man, rich. Cambodian Chinese! He own many hotels and clubs in Cambodia.' She had stopped smiling, it was an order. As usual my resolve crumbled and I wilted before her. I was so disappointed.

So, he was the Cambodian businessman I had sucked in Mr Somchai's office last night. Cambodian Chinese, that figured. I knew the Chinese community dominated business across South East Asia, although I hadn't realised that included the sex industry. My alarm bells had started ringing when she mentioned he owned clubs in Cambodia and that he had phoned Somchai about me. I recalled the foreign girl who had been sold to a brothel in Cambodia. I could feel my heart pounding and Mamasan could see my discomfort.

'Not worrying Kitty. You enjoy bar fine, nice hotel. Mr Sin will look after you. Now you dancing here.' She said reassuringly.

OMG, I didn't want Mr Sin looking after me. I felt a bit unsteady but I managed to keep control of my emotions. I turned, wiping a tear from my eye, and trotted up the steps onto the stage glad to get away from her. I took a deep breath and put it behind me. I had to put on a good show... but why? Why do I care now? How have I slipped so fast into my new role?

I think Mamasan liked her sexiest girls up on stage to keep the customers happy. I began dancing with three other girls in my flimsy bikini, pouting provocatively, swaying and twisting sensuously to the music, displaying my body and slender legs to best effect.

After three songs, the music changed to a more sexy number, green laser lights came on... our signal. Momentarily my mind flashed back to my shock when I saw the girls stripping for the first time, and when I realized I couldn't escape it. Now, my small lithe body in sinuous motion, I reached behind me and loosened my ties, allowing the flimsy garment to drop from me freeing my barely covered boobs. I twirled round and with my back to the audience hooked my fingers into the strings of my thong, drawing it down slowly while wiggling my ass. Stepping daintily out of it, I turned to display my nudity to the audience.

The points of green laser light were now playing over my naked curves, over my now smooth, shaved pussy. As I danced, I kept looking down, quite mesmerised by the play of the laser dots on my nakedness and I moved around trying to position the green dots on my bare nipples. It almost felt like they were caressing me and I was feeling quite turned on. I was aware of my pussy again moistening. The bar was quite busy now, with most tables full. Most were men, both locals and expats, but I noticed a few Western women too. I could feel their eyes on my body.

As I danced naked at the front on the lower step, I became aware of a group at a table not far away. My eyes widened as I recognised Professor Wu and his entourage, with a couple of others. His two female associates did not look exactly happy being in a place like this, and much as I disliked them, I did sympathise. A few days back I wouldn't have even deigned to set foot in here. Now look at me, twisting and writhing seductively around a pole, displaying my wares for all to see! And of course they were all watching me, the other girls on stage being distinctly plainer.

I was relieved when I was called to another table but a bit disturbed that it was close to where Professor Wu held court. I was with a group of four European tourists, Dutch and German I thought and one other girl. I sat on the lap of one guy with my arm round his neck, giggling at their fatuous jokes like my fellow bar girl.

My legs were soon pushed apart exposing my pussy fully. I was facing the girls with Professor Wu, who had his back to me. I tried not to look over to their table but couldn't help taking quick glances, noticing that they were watching me sternly as my nipples and vagina were fingered.

Soon I was pushed to my knees on the floor between my guy's legs. Unfortunately the table had been moved back a bit, so it didn't give me the cover I had hoped for. |He sipped Singha beer and continued his conversation with his friends while I freed his cock and drew it into my mouth. I was aware that I was still visible to the girls at the next table, hoping forlornly that they might not be watching my performance.

I grasped his shaft working it with my hands while my lips and tongue caressed the head. Taking it out of my mouth, I jerked his cock firmly, my small fingers barely meeting around its girth. I gazed at his cockhead absently before running my tongue around it and then lifting it, I licked the underside from his balls to the tip. I took him deeply into my mouth again, but came back to the head before I retched.

His cock was becoming even stiffer as I played him but I couldn't concentrate fully. I was too acutely aware of being watched and I was caught completely by surprise when he came suddenly. A rod-like jet of cum splattered against the back of my throat. I jerked my head back only to receive the next shot in my face. A third landed in my hair before I regained my composure. I quicky moved my mouth back to his cock, the next spurt finding its way between my open lips. He spasmed a few more times as I closed my lips around his shaft and I milked the rest of his cum into my mouth.

I came back up with a slightly bewildered look, my mouth still full... was he pleased? He was. Everyone round the table was laughing, having noticed my mistiming. I inclined my head forward and back as I swallowed with a slight frown and then looked from one to another beaming and giggling too.

I knew I looked a mess with cum over my face and in my hair, white against my dark mane. I looked exactly like what I had become, a cheap slut. With my finger I wiped the cum from my eye and cheek into my mouth, running my tongue round my lips to the applause of my table, and the revulsion of my audience opposite.

I couldn't help smiling at them, a trickle of sperm escaping the corner of my mouth gathering on my chin. They turned away in disgust, while Professor Wu who hadn't seen any of this suddenly looked over his shoulder curious to see what had caught their attention. He stared intently at my cum-smeared face and hair while I froze returning his gaze, at which point the sperm on my chin dripped onto my right nipple. I saw his eyes widen, and his face broke into that unpleasant smile I already detested. I looked down.

My guy had lost interest in me already and barely acknowledged me as I stood up. I made my way back to the bar counter and wiped my face then put my bikini back on.

Mamasan motioned me to go back up on stage and ushered me up the steps with a slap to my ass. I squealed and moved quickly not wanting another. Once again I began swaying to the music, slow and sensuous, moving my hands over my body, and turning round to look coquettishly over my shoulder while pushing out my ass.

As I did this I noticed the Wu party were all watching me intently with varying expressions: the two girls with undisguised contempt and hostility, while Professor Wu himself and his male colleague were clearly enjoying my performance. As I danced I watched them call one of the floor girls over and gesture towards me. It was Ni, and she gave me a nod and a little wave. I ignored her but followed her with my eyes as she moved back to say something to Mamasan.

zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers
12