All Comments on 'Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok'

by zoeleong

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
auhound49auhound49about 3 years ago
Most excellent story!!!!

Your hitting all of My Dom buttons: unwanted sex (at least at the beginning), whoring, and preg risk sex!

Please some follow up stories on this - how dangerous of a time it is for her? She needs to calculate her time of month so she knows how dangerous it is. She needs to risk another trick baby from an unknown customer.

How many times does she come back for more, and does she always fuck in the future totally unprotected as the risk is so damn hot? how soon does she discover unprotected six with the risk of an unwanted pregnancy makes the fucking so damn much hotter?

How does the slut and now a whore feel waiting for her flow? Does it ever arrive? I hope for answers in future installments.

Master Paul

I hope you have another series where it is a blond westerner in her place, also at risk of an unwanted baby (perhaps in Mexico or Morocco).

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 3 years ago
Surprised

I admit it, after the first few paragraphs I had my doubts, but you kept up the intensity and interest and now you clearly have a fan club. Keep rolling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great start

Is the husband asian as well or is he caucasian British?

jdellt123jdellt123about 3 years ago

Great first story, looking forward to more!

kajkellikajkelliabout 3 years ago
zizzling

If her story does not make you wet and juicy, something is wrong with you!

auhound49auhound49about 3 years ago
Some more tags for you

pregnant, pregnancy, insemination, preg risk sex

As your story has her off the pill and thus at risk of a big belly bulge, you need to have these other tags for proper reference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

more please, trashier exhibitionism & tattoos will be great

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 3 years ago

A wonderfully sordid story - I love it . You write well and I am really looking forward to reading the next episode.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 3 years ago

just terrific, fantastic! loved it.

loericsloericsalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic series. I read all the ones posted so far in one sitting. Definitely the best story I have read on this site in a long time. You do the woman gone wild having unprotected sex much better than I have managed in my stories.

I cannot wait to see where this will go next. Maybe she ends up in a Cambodian brothel near Angkor Wat where she finally escapes. I can see her back in England entreating her husbands friends. You’ve set up so many interesting possibilities.

Surprise us.

I like the story so much, I have to make some comments. (I rarely post comments.)

You have a problem in chapter one with your timeline. The first scene happens after the events in the brothel. At one point she is wearing a little black dress with a choker to hide her hickeys. A couple of sentences later she heads out onto the dance floor in a littler red dress. You need to make it clearer that she is wearing the red dress the night after presenting her paper - well before the first scene. Also in the first scene it is not obvious that she previously met the fat Chinese professor.

Most conferences only last four or five days, so unfortunately she can’t spend too many days in the brothel. Maybe since the conference is in Asia and many attendees have to travel a long way, it could be a two week conference.

Waiting for the next chapter. Thank you for your excellent work.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesalmost 3 years ago

The sex is actually well described. Far too often is the sex summarized and it sucks that way. Here, we can see the corruption build up. Well done. Well deserved 5*s.

lucan004lucan004almost 3 years ago

Amazing wonderful account.

Erotic, exciting, sensual, vivid, extreme, and loved 🙏❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written and edited. Fantastic start. More elaboration of the relationship with mamasan would be good - her hard eyes, demanding obedience, quick to recognize and take advantage of the slight hesitation, playing on shame and pride to expertly snare and transform kitty. Mamasan's disgust at Kitty's helps to drive the shame driven excitement that fuels Kitty's descent. Kitty's initial confusion slowly develops into pride in becoming a proud and competent cheap whore, but always balanced with shame and confusion at her needy response.

LivelovecumLivelovecumalmost 2 years ago

I loved this series. very arousing. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am Chinese also, I have been to Thailand bar, I have imaging my wife standing there dancing like you, you have written out my wildest dream.

LeahRgbgLeahRgbgover 1 year ago

I really, really love your stories!!!!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammer9 months ago

Damn I loved this. Someone who read my most recent series pointed me at this and I'm glad he did. Thank you.

Onto part 2 ... wow this was great :).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzoeleong@zoeleong
I was born in London, and grew up in UK. I'm mix race. Work as doctor. I published a few stories on Amazon also as Zoe Ling. If you like I'm on zleong341 at G Mail dot com