Chinese Stud Ch. 01 - Beer Pong

Story Info
Losing at beer pong Blake is taken by his Chinese rival.
5.3k words
4.64
23.5k
36
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Blake, I'm 19 years old and recently started my first year at college. I am 5'7" with an athletic build, blue eyes and shaggy blonde hair. I don't like body hair and liked to ensure I was cleanly shaven all over my body including my chest, abs, arms, legs, butt and my cock and balls except for a small patch of hair above the base of my 6 inch cock.

I was living on campus in the college dorms and sharing a room with a guy named Mike. He was also from Australia and 19 years old. Mike had short brown hair, brown eyes and was 5'8" with a more muscular build than me from what I had seen when he was in his towel after showering.

I hadn't told Mike I was gay yet but I also wasn't hiding it. Back home I was out of the closet but I hadn't made a point of telling Mike. He could always check my Insta account or the posters in my room and he'd surely guess I had thought.

Anyway we had been roommates for just on a week and were getting along well, the college orientation had finished and we were in similar classes so had gotten to know each other well and become friends.

As the second week was due to start we returned to our rooms and saw that a flyer had been left under our door. Mike picked it up and said 'Oh cool there's going to be a college party tonight! Finally we can get drunk and see what the quality is like around here.'

I grabbed the flyer from him and read it, he was right there was a campus party being arranged by the student groups and it said there would be punch, beer pong, lots of drinks, games and a chance for mingling. 'Yeah bet you can't wait to hit on all the ladies Mike!'

As we walked into the room Mike grinned back, 'Hell yeah, it's taken a week for them to arrange a party, I can't wait to show off these bad boys to the girls.' He raised his T-shirt revealing his chiselled abs. I had to admit he looked hot. He continued, 'And I bet you can't wait to find a hot guy to hit on Blake.'

I smiled widely at Mike and said 'I wouldn't say no to meeting a hot boy tonight.' I was glad he knew I was gay and wasn't making a big thing of it. 'When did you guess I was gay?'

Mike hit his hand against his head and said 'It didn't take much guessing, you do have those posters all around your room of that K-pop band and also the way you dress, that's not a bad thing though. You do you bro.'

He was right I did dress in short shorts and like to wear a thin tank top. I knew I had a great ass and I liked to show it off. It was a perfect bubble butt and as for the posters, they were of BTS and I thought they were all hot.

I didn't actively have a thing for Asians but I liked how hot they looked. I'd never actually been with an Asian before, back home I'd slept with 2 guys in my school before starting college and they were both white. I also quickly found that I liked to bottom though wasn't against topping if I was in the right mood.

It was 4pm in the afternoon and the party was scheduled to start at 8pm down at the football oval, being summer it was an outdoor event and the day had been hot with the night supposed to still be very warm.

I went to my room and as I looked through my closet at what to wear I yelled out to Mike, 'Hey Mike, what are you gonna wear tonight?'

I heard him yell back, 'Umm its gonna be hot right and I get hot when I drink so I'm thinking shorts and a singlet. Hey there's going to be a beer pong tournament, how about we wear matching singlets? We both have black gym shorts so let's wear those and do you have a coloured singlet?'

I grabbed my black gym shorts thinking they would be perfect, they were short in length too covering to my mid thigh, well above my knees and then looked for a singlet. I saw I had an electric blue one and yelled back to Mike. Turned out he had a blue one too, not as electric as mine but it would do.

As we walked into the lounge we grinned at each other in our matching outfits and I said 'Good thing we're not both going after the same sex, we look hot!'

Mike laughed and replied, 'Yep, bet we both pickup tonight.'

He went to the fridge and grabbed two vodka sodas passing me one. 'Better have a pre-drink before we head out, this'll boost the confidence.'

I agreed and we both downed the vodka soda while listening to some music.

The time arrived and we left for the football oval, we walked across campus and the football oval was full of people. There were table tennis tables set up for beer pong, a DJ booth set up on a small stage and heaps of tubs full of punch with cups next to them. We looked at each other and grinned thinking this was going to be a fun night.

We started playing doubles in beer pong and the tournament quickly started. Mike and I were doing really well and I could see on the table across from us Adam was also winning games and being rather loud about it.

Adam was in some of my classes and I hadn't gotten along with him so far. I found him to be way too cocky and in the week we had been there he had constantly been bragging about how rich his family was and seemed to think he was above the rest of us.

I thought he must come from money, he was Chinese and looked very clean cut. He was taller than me at 5'9" and had short black hair, deep brown eyes and a bronzed complexion. He seemed to be very fit with a defined jaw line and toned arms and legs.

Mike and I won our next game and that meant we were progressing into the semi-final. Across from us Adam and his partner also won and I heard him yell out, 'Yeah! That's how it's done bitches, nobodies beating us tonight!'

I motioned to Mike and told him about my thoughts on Adam, he looked at me and said 'Well if he's too cocky we can put an end to that.'

We won our next game and that meant that sure enough we would face Adam and his doubles partner Chen in the final. It was Mike and I, two Australians against Adam and Chen, two Chinese boys.

We were at either end of the table and Mike told me, 'We got this Blake.' I agreed and we started the game.

There were 6 cups placed at each end and we started well, both Mike and I hit our first throws meaning Adam and Chen had to drink twice in a row. They missed their attempts and I was feeling good about this. I shifted my hips from side to side as Mike was about to take his 2nd throw.

Having drunk a few drinks by now I was starting to feel tipsy and I could feel the electric blue jock strap I had worn underneath my black gym shorts rubbing against my hips. I reached down and pulled up the sides, the material revealing itself above the waist of my shorts.

Adam must have been watching me because as Mike took his throw Adams eyes met mine and he winked at me. I quickly looked away wondering in my head if Adam was hitting on me and had seen my electric blue jock strap. As I thought to myself, Mikes throw missed the cups and it was my turn. I missed as well and it was now over to Chen and Adam.

Chen went first and his throw landed in one of the cups. Mike and I had to drink. Next Adam threw and also landed successfully in one of our cups, the scores were now level and we drank again.

As the game continued I kept feeling like Adam was staring at me and I kept needing to adjust the sides of my jock strap as it was slipping down my waist. We each had one cup left and Mike and I couldn't seem to land a winning shot. In the end it was Adam that hit our last cup and we fell to defeat.

I was annoyed at losing to Adam and as he hugged Chen to celebrate the victory he started talking trash about how great they were and that Team China had defeated Team Australia. Mike and I walked away and I saw his attention turn to a group of girls standing near one of the punch tubs. He looked at me and I nodded that he could go.

I was alone now and walked around the oval drinking a cup of the punch listening to the music coming from the DJ on stage. As I walked I heard a familiar voice yell out 'Hey Blake, wait up!'

I turned and striding toward me was Adam, I rolled my eyes as he approached. My eyes looked over him as he got closer, he was wearing a pair of khaki shorts that were above the knee and a white t-shirt. As he got closer I couldn't stop my mind from thinking how hot Adam looked and admiring his toned hairless legs and what must have been a muscular chest beneath his t-shirt.

Adam stopped in front of me and was grinning at me, 'So that was fun huh? You certainly looked great playing but it's a shame you couldn't actually make that last shot.' He winked at me again.

I felt myself blush and looking back at Adam and said 'You and Chen played well, congratulations. I'm surprised you would come to something like this, it's not too cheap for you?'

Adam laughed and replied, 'Oh ouch but I guess I did kind of deserve that. Hey, do you think we can start off again, I might not have made the best first impression on you but I'd like to change that. You've certainly made an impression on me, that underwear you're wearing is fucking hot!'

I must have blushed more hearing this acknowledgement that Adam was in fact checking me out and said 'Yeah we can start over as long as you're not so cocky all the time.'

Adam grinned, 'Well when you have a cock like mine it's hard not to be cocky all the time.' He shifted his hands then as he adjusted his crotch. My eyes instinctively looked down towards the crotch of Adam's shorts that did look to be concealing a rather large member. 'Like what you see huh?'

Before I could respond suddenly the sprinklers came on and sprayed directly into Adam and his khaki shorts. I couldn't help but laugh and thought wow karma really is a thing. It was also amusing to me to see how pissed off Adam got at getting wet and at my reaction.

He turned and headed for the nearest building which turned out to be the change rooms. I followed Adam inside and he walked over to the shower stalls to look for a towel to dry himself off. I leaned against one of the stalls and said, 'Oh no somebody got too excited and wet his pants.' I found a towel in the stall and Adam walked into the stall as well and started to dry himself off. There must not have been a towel in the other stall he had tried.

I was grinning and shook my head at his agony, he must have been embarrassed at what had happened right when he was trying to act all macho and impress me. It was a small stall and with my back against one side and Adam leaning down drying himself off on the other there were only a few inches of separation between us.

As Adam continued to dry his shorts I only had room to look up at his face, look straight at his chest or look down at him as he dried his shorts. Well I chose to look down and watch him dry off his shorts.

Adam grinned and said 'I see you looking Blake.'

I was caught off guard by his sudden statement and said, 'At what?'

He kept saying the same thing and after a couple of times I was getting agitated and he made it clearer for me saying, 'I know you were scoping out my package.'

I gasped at his arrogance, I had been watching him dry of his shorts and maybe in the back of my mind I was wondering how big his package was but to have Adam imply that I was looking at his cock. Maybe it was because of the drinks and I was tipsy but even though I could clearly see a bulge visible in Adam's wet khaki shorts I denied I saw it.

Adam still grinning at me said, 'I totally see you looking Blake. If you really want to see it....here I will show you.' With that comment he then unzipped his shorts and pulled out his bare Chinese cock. My mouth dropped as I looked down and saw that it was eight inches and not even hard yet.

As I stared at Adam's huge Chinese cock I was lost for words and stuck in my position against the stall wall looking at his dick. Adam broke off the silence saying, 'Since you've seen mine, why don't you show me yours?'

Hearing his words I came to my senses and looked up from his cock to his face. Adam's deep brown eyes were looking directly down into mine. The confidence and tone of his voice completely threw me as I felt my defences dissolve.

He was playing with me surely, this cocky Asian boy with the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was like he was a porn star and I had thought Asians were supposed to be small. I tried to keep some sort of defence up and fought back saying, 'I wasn't looking there at all, and I didn't ask you to whip out your dick.'

Adam countered, 'Oh please, you were definitely looking at my cock. You want me to go around telling everyone you were staring at my package.'

I tried to speak and deny his accusations but he would interrupt me and say the same thing again and again. He was being a total arrogant brat.

When Adam noticed I had stopped my attempts to speak he stopped as well and there was a moment of silence before I looked at his face. In the back of my mind a part of me was thinking how hot Adam looked and what I wanted to do to his cock but the other part of me was screaming how arrogant he was and entitled.

'Your annoying! Do you know that? If this will make you stop being so damn annoying then so be it.' As I said this I grabbed the waist of my shorts and pulled them down my legs kicking them off to the shower stall floor. I was now standing across from Adam in my black singlet and wearing only my electric blue jock strap. It held my 6 inch cock and balls tightly in place and the thin material stretched across my waist and thighs meeting at my rear but leaving my ass bare and exposed.

I placed my hands to my hips and asked, 'Happy now? Are we even?'

Looking back at me lustfully Adam's eyes seemed to pierce into my soul and he responded, 'Oh yeah, but turn around for me.'

I did as he asked and turned around, he now had a view of my bare ass which I had shaved perfectly and moisturised earlier that day. I placed my hands on the stall wall and leant forward slightly which made my bubble butt look nice and curvy with the electric blue material of my jock strap circling it.

Adam said, 'Damn, is that what Mike has been taping all week?'

I looked back at Adam and said 'Oh Mike's not gay, no one here has tapped this yet.'

Adam looked back at me and shifted forward, he came closer and asked, 'When I asked you to show me something, is there a reason you chose to show me your ass and not your cock?'

Hearing his question I looked forward at the stall wall to think and then I felt his cock press into my ass and rub up against my ass cheeks. I responded, 'Hey hey, that's not what I was thinking.' I tried to move out of the way but in the small stall there was nowhere for me to go. I was powerless now to stop this Chinese studs advances and maybe a part of my mind didn't want them to stop.

Adam dropped the rest of his shorts and they fell to the floor followed by his black Calvin Klien briefs. He then placed his left hand to my left hip and grabbed the base of his hardening 8 inch cock with the other. He jerked his cock a few times and I felt him align the huge head between my cheeks with my ass hole.

He leaned forward and whispered seductively into my ear, 'Don't you want to be cool with me and make peace instead of arguing all the time.'

Breathing hard and pinned against the stall wall I nodded and weakly replied, 'How could we make peace?'

Adam confidently responded, 'Like this!'

I could feel the warmth of Adam's cock head emanating against my ass hole and all my defences faded away. Between the drinks, Adam's confidence and seeing his amazing body I closed my eyes as I leaned forward against the stall wall and pushed my ass back against his cock.

Adam squeezed my left hip and said, 'That's more like it Blake, just relax and enjoy my cock, it's time this Chinaman took over your white ass.' He then thrust his hips forward and the head of his cock pressed harder against my ass hole until I felt my ass stretch wider and the head of Adam's Chinese monster cock entered me.

My eyes opened wide as the head entered my ass, 'Ohhhhhh fuckkk! Oh my god Adam, it's big.' I moaned. He held steady at first with just the head in and let out a sigh.

'Thanks Blake, you saw it semi hard before but now you've got me like a rock and I'm going to give you the full 11 inch Chinese experience. Your ass feels so fucking great too, you must have know I was going to be fucking you tonight it's nice and moisturised all ready for my big Chinese spear.'

I breathed heavily as Adam continued, 'Ready to take some more?'

Not waiting for my response Adam pressed his hips forward as inch by inch of his thick cock entered my ass stretching my hole wider. I was grateful I had moisturised heavily because this was the biggest cock I had ever taken. Prior to this the two guys from school that I had been with were around 7 inches each.

I was pressing into the stall wall as I leaned forward and taking deep breaths as I did my best to relax my ass while Adam thrust further forward. He was trying to enter me balls deep with his 11 inch Chinese cock and was almost there.

My ass was doing its best to embrace his girth and I closed my eyes tightly as Adam now gripped both my hips. As I bent forward further the rest of his huge cock entered me and I felt my ass was now full with his member and his balls were pressing against my ass cheeks as I let a moan escape my lips.

He held steady as my ass became accustomed to having an 11 inch monster penetrate me deeply and as I stood there bent forward my breathing began to ease.

'Damn Blake, your ass feels fucking incredible, I can't believe your able to take my full fucking cock first try! I bet you were needing some cock tonight right?'

I shook my head in a yes unable to think straight with Adam holding steady with his cock balls deep in my ass.

'Ever been with an Asian before? Ever wanted to be taken by a Chinese stud like me?'

I opened my eyes, looking back at Adam in a trance, his huge cock was overwhelming all my senses. Whatever I had felt for Adam previously was being taken over with a desire for him to fuck me and take control of my body. 'Yes give it to me...give me your big Asian cock. I've never had one inside me and had no idea they could be this fucking big.'

Adam got the verbal approval he was waiting for and started to slowly pull back his cock gliding out of my ass until just the head was in my entrance and then slowly thrust back forward till he was balls deep once again. He continued to make long slow strokes forward and back, his balls pressing against my ass cheeks with every thrust forward.

I was bent over doggie style and moaning as I received Adams cock. I couldn't believe how this night was turning out. I had wanted to pick up and be fucked but I had never intended on the guy fucking me to be Adam, the arrogant and entitled Chinese hunk from my classes. I hadn't even realised he was gay.

But here I was bent over and enjoying the feeling of his huge cock fucking my ass. So much so that I had started to push backward against him. Feeling this Adam lifted his right hand and slapped my ass cheek. 'Oh yeah that's it, you want me bad don't you Blake? Oh I can give it to you, I'll make this ass mine!'

With that Adam quickened his pace and started to slam his cock forward and back in and out of my ass. This drove me wild and my moans became uncontrollable as my voice filled the change room.

Adam was groaning too as he fucked my ass and the sound of his balls slapping against me echoed throughout the stall. I bit down on my lower lip as Adams pelvis collided with my ass and he ground his cock deep into me pressing against my g-spot with each thrust.

Adam was talking dirty to me as he fucked me saying that everyone thought Asians and especially Chinese had small dicks but he was not one of them and that his 11 inch cock was going to show me just how good the Chinese fuck.

He asked how his cock felt and I replied between moans, 'Yes it's sooooo good. I love your big cock Adam. If you keep fucking me like this we can be cool.'

12