Chinese Stud Ch. 01 - Beer Pong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both lost in the sexual heat and our moans were in sync. As Adam slammed his cock into me my ass cheeks rippled from the hard fucking he was giving. All those past feelings I had towards Adam in the first week of college were fading away and replaced with the feeling of needing to be fucked by this cocky Chinese hunk.

I was panting and Adam was groaning, we were both close to orgasm. Pressing against the stall I started to push my ass back harder to meet his thrusts, 'Ohhhh fuckkk Adam fuck this feel sooooo good. I'm gonna cummmmm, oh shit!' My cock pulsed as it bounced against my stomach as Adam rammed into me with his 11 inch cock, squirt after squirt of my cum hit the stall wall.

'Yeah that's it Blake, cum for me, look how my cock makes you react. Looks like the bad boys do end up on top huh?'

With that Adam pressed his hands more firmly against my hips and slammed his pelvis forward. He let out an almighty moan and as he started to grind his cock balls deep into my ass I felt it throbbing deep inside me and he started to unload his cum, filling my ass. 'Ohhhhhh yeah fuck, take it Blake, take my Chinese seed and get accustomed to the feeling of me fucking your white boy ass.'

He held his cock firmly in my ass, still balls deep as he emptied the last remnants of his seed into my body. I has panting and regaining my breath as I stood there bent over leaning against the stall wall.

Adam slowly pulled out his softening cock which had started to reduce in size all be it back to it's still huge 8 inches. His cum oozing out of my ass hole as the head of his Chinese spear slipped from my ass. We both continued to breath heavily from the crazy fuck session we had just completed.

I lifted my hands from the stall wall and stood up straight, my ass suddenly feeling very empty as my hole began to contract back to its original size and Adam's cum started to leak down my inner thighs. 'Damn you had a huge load.' I said to Adam as I reached for the same towel Adam had used to dry his khaki shorts to wipe his cum from my thighs and ass.

'Yeah I know right, I hadn't jerked off in awhile and to be honest I was holding it all in this week because I knew after our banter during the week that I would make it my goal to take you.' Adam grinned at me as he said this and I realised he may have been actually hitting on me during the week but I had just thought he was being arrogant and entitled. In fact he was trying to show off to me.

As we stood there both naked from the waist down Adam grabbed the base of his cock and held it up as if offering it to me. I smirked at him and said, 'Oh hell no! I don't suck cock after it's been in my ass.'

Adam grinned at me and replied, 'Oh well, thought I'd offer you the chance to suck it clean for me. Not to worry though, I guess we'll have plenty of time for you to suck it during the semester.' He then reached for his briefs and shorts and started to get dressed. I did the same and put my black gym shorts back on.

As I pulled up my shorts Adam looked at me and licked his lips, 'Fuck you are so hot in that underwear, I tell you if you wear those around me again I won't be able to stop from grabbing you and fucking you on the spot. You know blue is my favourite colour after all.'

I grinned back at him, glad that I could cause such a reaction. I did take pride in my ass and looking good in a pair of sexy briefs. 'Well I'll just have to remember that won't I. What's the plan now then huh?'

Adam looked at me and said, 'I was going to go back out there and find Chen, we're staying together on campus, I'll need to fill him in on my conquest and see if he's had any luck. Or if you like I can skip that and come back with you?'

I thought on it for a moment and said to Adam, 'Nah you go find Chen, I've got to find Mike anyway. You'll just have to spend the night with me another time. Trust me it'll be worth the wait.'

Staring at each other Adam then leaned in and kissed me passionately pressing his tongue against mine and then stepped back and out of the stall into the change rooms. I followed his lead as I started to walk could feel my ass still throbbing from the fuck I had just received.

Back on the football oval we walked in our separate directions and as I made my way towards the DJ stage I heard Adam wolf whistle and yell, 'See you around Blake.'

I wondered to myself how and if I would tell Mike about what and more importantly who I had ended up getting fucked by tonight. In the space of an evening I had gone from not liking maybe even despising Adam to now feeling so attracted to him and turned on by his huge cock.

Looking around I couldn't see Mike anywhere and thought he must have gotten lucky as well. I decided I would head back to the dorm room and take it easy for the rest of the night. My ass was starting to feel sore from taking Adam's 11 inch monster and I wanted to get back so I could just relax on the couch or my bed.

When I got back to our dorm Mike's door was closed and he'd placed a tie on the handle, I knew what that meant and even if he hadn't left the tie I would have know what he was doing from the sounds.

As I sat on the couch and turned on the TV in the background coming from Mike's room all I could hear were moans coming from which ever girl he was currently fucking. I grinned thinking we had both ended up getting lucky tonight.

I was watching Netflix, not sure how long for but the moans from Mike's room had finished and his door opened. He walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I turned to look at him and his body was glistening in sweat and his six pack abs and pecs were on full display, he looked good.

'Oh hey Blake, didn't hear you get back. How was your night after the beer pong?'

I grinned back at Mike and said, 'Just as good as yours by the looks of it, who did you bring back?'

Mike smiled widely back at me, 'You got some too huh, nice bro.' He closed his door and stepped towards the couch lowering his voice he continued, 'It's Carly, we got talking and it turns out she has a thing for abs.' Carly was the hottest girl we had seen on campus and in some of our classes as well.

I congratulated Mike and he then asked, 'So who did you end up with? Are they here?' He looked towards my closed room.

I laughed as he looked over and when he turned back waiting for my response I felt the blood going to my face. He starred at me and said, 'Come on Blake who was it?'

'Adam.' I replied. 'But he's not as bad as I made him out to be this afternoon. We got talking and it turns out he was hitting on me this week but I hadn't realised.'

Mike grinned and as he turned to walk back into his room said, 'I should have guessed you would have a thing for bad boys, plus he ticks the box for you. And you do have a thing for Asians.' He was referring to the BTS posters in my room.

As Mike closed his door I got up and went to my room. I took off my clothes as I always slept fully naked and lay down on the bed, closing my eyes I drifted off to sleep with the thoughts of Adam the hot Chinese stud running through my mind.

12