Chinese Stud Ch. 03

Story Info
Deep throat training with the straight roommate.
5.8k words
4.82
20k
28
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Deep throat training:

It had been a few days since the whole Mike walking in on Adam and I doing it on the couch incident and things seemed to be back to normal. At first Mike had been shocked by it all but after he returned and I explained that Adam and I were an item and I had thoroughly cleaned the couch he got over it.

To be sure though I had made a point to go over to Adam's dorm for our next couple of catch ups between study rather than tempt fate again in my dorm. I thought Mike deserved to have the lounge kept as a shared space and not Adam and my fuck den.

The next weekend had arrived and Adam was going to be away seeing his parents. They were visiting from China and he was going to stay with them at a hotel closer to the city. I told this to Mike on Friday morning and that I'd probably go see a movie and he could have the dorm to himself. Mike thanked me and mentioned he'd invite Carly over but would leave the token tie on the door if he was getting busy with her.

After my classes I decided to head to the gym it was late in the afternoon and on a Friday the gym was normally very quiet at this time. I was right, it was practically empty when I arrived and I went to the change rooms and got out of my jeans and hoodie and into my black gym shorts and black tank top. I hadn't bother with any underwear as the gym shorts had an extra lining anyway and it gave me some more freedom down there.

Being the only one in the gym I started on the weights and worked up a sweat before finishing with some cardio on one of the treadmills. With sweat dripping down my forehead and arms I walked back to the change rooms and hit the shower. I liked to shower after a big session and then planned on hitting the sauna.

I put my gym gear into the locker and with just the small white towel draped around my waist walked to the sauna. As I entered a thick cloud of steam escaped and gazing through the steam I heard movement to my left. It was a 6 person sauna so there were two seats to the left, two on the right and two straight ahead as you entered.

As I sat down on the bench to the right a voice said 'Hey Blake, fancy seeing you in here.' With the steam rising and in my seated position I could then see that it was Chen that was seated on the left side of the sauna. He must have been lying down and sat up when I had entered. He too had a small white towel draped across his lap.

'Oh hey Chen, yeah we picked the right time for it right? Nice and private on a Friday afternoon in here.' I shifted my legs widening my hips and resting my head against the sauna wall as I spoke. It felt nice to feel the warm air against my crotch. 'What have you got planned for the weekend with Adam being away?'

The steam had begun to fill the sauna once again but I could still make out Chen's silhouette. He was leaning back similar to me now against the sauna and had spread his legs slightly wider, his towel creeping up his thighs and almost exposing his cock and balls. Chen was an inch taller than me at 5'8" but his build was similar to mine, athletic with toned biceps and abs. He was paler than Adam too.

'Ummm yeah great question, it'll be the first time I've had the dorm to myself since semester started. It'll be quiet huh now that I don't have to hear you and Adam going at it.'

I laughed off his comment, 'Well when you're as hot a couple as we are can you blame us? Plus I can't say no to his big Chinese dick.' I closed my eyes as I said this and relaxed as I began to breath in the steam and let my stresses disappear and muscles recover from the workout.

Chen sat silent for a moment considering my response and then I heard him shifting on his bench. I opened my eyes slightly to see that he had lay back down across the left bench with one leg hanging off the side and the other raised up on the bench and leaning against the sauna wall. He had also removed his towel which his head was now using as a pillow leaving his cock and balls fully exposed.

I opened my eyes wider and could make out through the steam the size of Chens package. He had rather large balls and his cock was lying straight up against his stomach. It was soft maybe semi-hard and 5 inches. I imagined that when he was hard it must be similar in size to my 6 inch member.

Chen coughed and I turned to look at his face, he was looking back at me and grinned. 'Checking out the competition huh Blake? Is it just your boyfriend Adam's Chinese cock you can't say no to or is it all Chinese cocks? I see you scoping me out.'

I grinned back at Chen, 'I'm afraid you're out of luck Chen, it's just Adam's that gets me going. Plus in the sauna we're fine to have a sneak peak.' I lifted my own towel as I said this exposing my cock to Chen, it was semi-hard and 5 inches as well. I had gotten excited from our encounter and was only human after all.

Chen murmured, 'Damn I've got to get me a boyfriend, you guys are so lucky to be able to fuck whenever you want. I haven't had sex since we arrived!'

I replied, 'Awwww don't worry Chen, a good looking guy like you will have no trouble finding someone, even if it's not a full on boyfriend you'll find a fuck buddy or one-nighter.'

We both lay there for another 5 minutes then I sat up and leaving the sauna said bye to Chen. It was getting into the evening now and I put my jeans and hoodie back on in the change rooms then left the gym.

Checking my phone I realised that none of the movies I wanted to see had session times that matched up for me so I decided I would head back to the dorm and have a quiet night in my room, leaving the lounge area for Mike just in case he wanted to chill with Carly.

I reached the dorm room door and there was no tie, it was around 7pm so I thought Mike and Carly must either not be back yet or would be chilling watching TV or playing Playstation. Boy was I wrong...

I opened the door and entered the dorm and what I encountered was like a scene from a porno. Closing the door behind me had entered the lounge to see Carly naked and lying on her back along the couch, her head was hanging off the edge on the far side and her legs were on the armrest closest to me. Standing over Carly with his groin hovering over her face was Mike.

Mike was holding the base of what looked to be a thick cock and was in the process of feeding it into Carly's throat. I now knew how Mike must have felt when he walked in on Adam and I.

I was frozen like a deer in headlights as I looked at Carly and Mike. His body did look great he had a muscular physique not as defined as Adams but more so than mine or Chens. He had just finished inserting his cock fully into Carly's throat with his balls now pressing against her nose and said 'Yeah that's it babe let your throat get used to the feeling, take some breaths and then I'll get going.'

He either hadn't realised I had walked in or was ignoring me focused on getting his cock into Carly so she could deep throat him. Looking up from Carly's head and the base of Mike's thick cock to his eyes I cleared my throat. 'Oh hey Mike sorry, looks like I've walked in on you this time.' I couldn't help myself as I peered down again trying to get a glimpse of his package.

Mike looked back up from Carly to me and was grinning, 'Yeah sorry bro, I guess now we're even. Carly and I have to do this out here because the couch gives a better base for this position.' Carly didn't speak as her mouth and throat were full with Mike's cock.

'I'll just head to my room if you don't mind, no movie for me tonight.' I moved across the room heading for my bedroom door.

Mike spoke down to Carly, 'Don't worry babe, Blake is gay remember he doesn't want to look at your tits or clit.' He then started to pull his hips back and as I passed by I got a glimpse of Mike's tight round butt cheeks clenching. Opening my door I saw him pull back his cock and then glide forward again into Carly's mouth. It was thick like I had thought and must have been close to 8 inches.

It might not have been as large as Adam's but Mike was packing a big dick. It was slightly thicker than Adam's from what I could see which is saying something and 8 inches when fully hard.

Closing the door behind me I took a deep breath and thought to myself that college was turning out to be a huge fuck fest like I had imagined it would be.

I spent the rest of the night in my room and on my phone, I watched a few YouTube videos then some Netflix and messaged Adam to see how his night was going then fell asleep.

------------------------

The next morning I woke up and again had morning wood, I had been thinking all night about the position Mike and Carly had been using and was curious to try this with Adam the next time we fucked. I wanted to be able to deep throat his 11 inch monster cock and started looking up porn videos that were doing it in that position.

Watching a few videos my cock only got harder and I decided to switch off my phone and grab some breakfast. Wearing just my underwear, a pair of AussieBum black briefs, I opened the door slightly to check if Carly or Mike were out on the couch. They weren't so I proceeded to walk out and get a bowl of cereal ready.

There was no noise from Mike's room either so I figured he must have gone out for brunch with Carly. I sat on the couch relaxed in just my briefs and switched on the TV as I ate my cereal.

The rest of the day passed by uneventfully, I received the occasional text from Adam but that was it and before I knew it I had spent most of the day lying on the couch playing FIFA.

Checking my phone I saw a message from Mike saying he was going to see his family that night too and would be back Sunday.

It was turning out to be a couch Saturday for me and I ordered Uber Eats for dinner from a local pizza place.

------------------------

Sunday morning arrived and I had a voicemail from Adam, he and his parents had decided to take the week off together for a holiday and he wouldn't return to campus till the following Sunday.

Lying in my bed I sighed as I realised I wouldn't be able to see him for another week. I had fallen for him hard and was enjoying being on campus and able to see him every day. I also was eager to try and deep throat him using that new technique I had seen Mike and Carly doing.

I went to the lounge and was enjoying my breakfast again wearing just my black briefs when Mike's door opened and he came out also wearing just a pair of white briefs.

I looked up from my cereal bowl and said morning and as Mike started preparing his own breakfast he said the same. As he walked over to sit next to me on the couch I looked down at the bulge in his briefs, I knew now exactly what he was packing, a thick 8 inch dick was concealed by that white material.

As we watched the TV Mike asked how I was doing and what I had been up to this weekend. I told him I hadn't done much besides gym and gaming and that Adam would be away for the next week as well now. Mike said that it was good to see his family last night but he did enjoy the freedom of living on campus.

Then he brought up the topic of Friday night, 'So I guess we're even now that we've both had sex on this couch right?'

I looked across to him and his smile widened, 'Yeah it's been conquered by both of us now.'

Mike grinned back at me, 'Only difference is that I was doing the fucking in my case but you were taking it.' He laughed as he said this.

'What can I say I like to receive especially when it's huge like Adam's. Speaking of huge, you seem to be packing a rather large member as well huh?' I grinned at Mike. In the time we had been roommates we had become very comfortable around one another wearing just briefs around the room but until the couch incidents we hadn't actually seen each other's dicks.

Mike swallowed a spoon of his cereal and shifted in his seat. I continued, 'I guess that's why you were so interested in how big Adam's dick was right? You wanted to know if yours was bigger?'

Turning back to me Mike grinned, 'I wondered if you had caught a glimpse of my dick when I was fucking Carly's mouth. I'm man enough to admit I was curious to know if mine was bigger. Normally I do have the bigger package, like between you and I but Adam in this instance does have me covered.'

I finished my cereal and placed the bowl down on the coffee table when Mike continued, 'So I'm guessing you would be all too familiar with how Carly was feeling on her back and taking my cock. It's the only position we can use for her to take my whole dick down her throat.'

Looking back at Mike I honestly told him that Adam and I hadn't tried that position yet but I was eager to try it next time he was here as until now I hadn't been able to deep throat his full 11 inches.

Mike thought on what I said and replied, 'If taking my 8 inches is tough on Carly I can't imagine how tough it will be for you to take Adam's 11 inches. Reckon you should practice before he gets back so you're ready for it?'

Hearing Mike's question I looked at him curiously, 'If I didn't know any better I would think you wanted me to give you a blowjob Mike?'

He smirked back at me, 'Well what are roommates for plus I'm not gay....I'm just kidding bro fuck you're so gullible, I mean you should practice with a dildo or something surely you've got one in your room you can try it out on?'

Realising Mike was kidding I laughed nervously, 'Yeah you got me good but no, I don't actually have a dildo. Maybe I could use something else though? We've got bananas and cucumbers, they could work.' I looked across at the kitchen bench which sure enough had both bananas and cucumbers sitting in a bowl.

Mike laughed too and saw me look towards the bench, 'Well if you're going to try with those I better hang around to make sure you don't choke yourself to death. They're not exactly shaped perfectly or as slick as a dildo would be. Are you really going to try?'

Talking like this with Mike was turning me on and I did want to be able to show off a new technique to Adam when he was back. He had told me how impressed he would be if I could take his entire 11 inch Chinese cock down my throat. 'Yes, I think I will.' I said grinning widely back at Mike.

We had both finished eating by now and I got up from the couch taking our bowls to the kitchen sink and returned holding both a banana and a cucumber. Of the ones we had in the bowl these were the two that were closest in appearance to a dick. Each was close to 8 inches long.

Mike stood up as I lay back on the couch and shifted upwards to the armrest so that my head was hanging over it like Carly's had been for Mike. Holding the cucumber I tried to place it in my mouth and move it down my throat but it was too difficult. Seeing me struggle Mike laughed and said, 'This is so fucking ridiculous, I cannot believe we are doing this, give it here let me help you.'

He stepped over me and I handed him the cucumber, looking up at him above my face in just his white briefs I could smell his scent coming from his crotch which was just inches from my face. He held the cucumber to my lips and started to push it forward into my mouth. It worked at first but once it got to my throat it was too hard and wouldn't flex like a real dick would so we had to give up. We tried the banana too but faced the same problem.

Mike laughed saying, 'This is not how I thought my Sunday morning would turn out. Looks like you'll just have to go and buy a dildo bro. Once you get one let me know, I'll help you. Now that we've started down this path we may as well finish the job together.'

I sat up nodding at Mike and said, 'Well at least I have something to do today.' I went back to my room and rather than going to a store purchased a 10 inch dildo online with express discreet delivery.

-----------------------

Monday and Tuesday passed by and between classes and study Mike and I didn't have time to revisit the deep throat training I planned to complete.

On Wednesday afternoon though I arrived back at the dorm to see a package outside. It was addressed to me and I knew immediately it must be the 10 inch dildo I had ordered. I took the package inside and sure enough when I opened it in my room it was the dildo. It was 10 inches long, thinner in size than what Adam's dick actually was and a bright purple colour with balls attached at the end.

I left it on my bed along with a tube of lube and went to the couch to wait for Mike to get back. I wanted to test this out that evening and was getting excited just thinking about it.

I was halfway through playing FIFA when it reached 6pm and Mike arrived back at the dorm. He came in looking tired from his afternoon classes. I was grinning at him as he entered and sat down on the couch next to me.

He looked at me and said, 'So what are you so happy about Blake?'

Grinning back I told Mike that the dildo had arrived and I was ready to start my deep throat training. I wanted to get it done before Adam returned that coming Sunday.

Mike laughed at me, 'Well you're an eager cock sucker aren't you Blake, I'll have to get Carly this enthusiastic about sucking my cock. Yeah sure we can get started then, at least one of us should get to have some sexual action this week.'

I grinned at Mike, 'Yes! Perfect I'll go get it. Oh and what do you mean by at least one of us?'

As I walked to my room to get the dildo Mike told me how he and Carly didn't have time to see each other and that now she was going to be held up working after classes till Saturday. She occasionally worked nights at a local bar and had been put on for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week.

I came back out of my room holding the dildo in one hand and the lube in the other. It was water based and watermelon flavour, my favourite. Mike looked at me as I walked back to the couch, 'Purple huh nice!'

'Glad you like it cause you'll be the one feeding it to me.' I winked at Mike when I said this already feeling super excited to be testing my deep throat skills in this new position.

Mike got up and I lay down on the couch on my back and started to shift my head up towards the armrest. Mike looked down at me and said, 'Ummm what are you doing?'

I thought it was obvious and looked up at Mike, 'What do you think, I'm getting in position like you had Carly.'

'With your clothes on....it feels weird that way. At least take off your top and pants, you can keep the briefs on though.' Mike said this as if I should have known this already.

I laughed and replied, 'Yeah, that's what's weird about this whole situation...me wearing my clothes.' But I sat up and did what Mike asked removing my top and jeans then lying down in just my pink AussieBum briefs on my back with my head hanging back off the armrest. 'Ready!'

Mike laughed as well, 'Yep you sure are!' Then he moved to stand over my face. I looked up at him excited to be doing this. He looked so ridiculous holding the 10 inch purple dildo.

But as I looked up at Mike he placed the dildo back down and then lifted his own top over his head revealing his muscular pecs and abs. I noticed his chest was shaved smooth without any hair. Then he unzipped his jeans and dropped then to the floor stepping out of them and now standing directly above my face in just a pair of blue briefs that clung tightly to his crotch.

'Getting comfortable?' I said as I looked up at Mike, his crotch now just inches from my face with just the thin material of his blue briefs stopping what I had found out earlier in the week was his thick 8 inch dick.

Picking up the purple dildo and the lube Mike grinned down at me and replied, 'Just feels right that we should both be in our underwear for this.' He then proceeded to layer the dildo with the watermelon flavoured lube. 'Watermelon flavour huh? Carly likes this one too!'

Then Mike held the dildo out and started to move it towards my lips. 'Alright open wide Blake, here it comes!'

12