Chinese Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung my head back off the couch armrest and opened my mouth wide, holding onto the base of the dildo Mike then began to feed it into my waiting mouth. As the head entered my mouth it felt cool against my lips, not like sucking on a real cock which I found would be nice and warm.

The watermelon taste filled my mouth as Mike fed an inch then another inch of the dildo into my mouth. Continuing to insert the dildo he said, 'Relax your throat and your throat muscles Blake. I am going to go slow so that you can get used to the feeling of it being so far into your throat.'

As I lay there with my mouth agape I could feel the dildo reaching the back of my throat, this is where I had trouble in the past when trying to deep throat Adam but in my current position instead of gagging Mike was able to keep pushing more into my mouth. The dildo was now reaching further down my throat than I had been able to suck before and as Mike moved forward further I felt the balls of the dildo press into my lips.

'Fuck this is hot Blake, you've got the whole 10 inches down your throat now.' Looking up at Mike I noticed that his own cock had seemed to become hard doing this and could see his large head now pushing out against the material of his briefs.

I nodded slightly to Mike with the dildo fully down my throat that I was ok, he was sure doing a great job to help me with my deep throat training. I took a few breaths through my nose and then Mike started to slowly move the dildo out of my throat and mouth. I had time to take a real breath before he moved it back in again and inch by inch it passed the back of my throat till the balls pushed against my lips.

My own cock was fully hard now and I was so excited that I'd been able to get the whole 10 inch dildo down my throat. Although it wasn't as thick as Adam's this was the perfect training.

Seeing the glee on my face Mike grinned down at me, 'Yep you sure are one hungry cock sucker aren't you Blake, time we really tested out your throat muscles. Close your eyes and I'll start going faster.'

I closed my eyes and Mike continued to move the dildo deep into my throat till the balls touched my lips and then back out again. Each time he moved the dildo out it would rest on my lips before pressing forward again. With the speed increasing I kept my eyes closed as I did my best to relax and take the dildo as Mike used it to fuck my face.

There was movement while the dildo was pushing back deep into my mouth and I noticed another scent besides the watermelon lube. Then as Mike pulled back on the dildo it left my mouth escaping my lips as well this time and I felt something warm replace it and press into my lips. It passed through my lips and I could taste the watermelon tube on it but it felt thicker than the dildo as it passed along my lips and started to glide across my tongue. As it reached the back of my throat there was no mistaking this was definitely thicker than the dildo.

Mike's hands then pressed against the sides of my face and I opened my eyes to see he had removed his briefs and was now standing above my face guiding his thick bare 8 inch cock into my mouth and down my throat.

Staring forward, Mike's balls were hanging in front of my eyes and getting closer and closer to my nose. I felt his cock pressing against my throat as he worked the rest of his shaft into my mouth and his tightening balls pressed against my nose. I inhaled his scent and tasted the watermelon lube as Mike let out a deep sigh, 'Ohhhhh yeah that's it Blake, how does a real cock taste? Now we can really train your throat.'

He held his cock balls deep in my throat and as I started to breathe through my nose like I had with the dildo I felt my throat muscles beginning to relax and accept this thick 8 inch cock that had entered my mouth. Below my waist I felt my cock had gotten harder at the realisation I was now taking Mike's bare cock down my throat and it was raging against my pink briefs.

I moaned a response against Mike's cock and muffled sounds left my mouth as I responded to his question.

'Don't worry Blake, I know you want this. I've seen you checking out my body around the dorm and with Adam and Carly both away we can help each other. You get to train to deep throat a real cock for when Adam is back and I get to have my cock sucked it's a win win!' He squeezed the sides of my face with his hands as he started to pull back, gliding his lubed up cock out of my throat till just the head was resting on my lips and then thrust forward till I was deep throating him again.

I still had my eyes open as I lay on my back with my head hanging off the couch armrest and Mike's cock deep down my throat. Looking up at him it was clear I was turned on by this situation. I could feel my briefs now had a precum stain where my raging hard cock was pressing against the material.

Mike looked at this and commented, 'See you're loving this as much as I am bro, you're dicks started leaking from my cock being down your throat. Plus I'm not gay and we're just training you to deep throat so you can use this technique on Adam. Fair game I say.'

His cock glided out my mouth again to my lips and then drove back in, he was starting to find a rhythm as he began to fuck my face with his 8 inch cock. I muffled another response back up to Mike as his cock entered my mouth.

I wasn't fighting this, my senses had been overwhelmed by the combination of Mike's scent, the watermelon lube, the excitement of trying this new position and of now having my straight roommates thick 8 inch cock down my throat.

I reached down freeing my own cock from my briefs and I squeezed my lips harder around Mike's cock. Holding onto my cock I started to stroke my 6 inches and focused my mouth of pleasuring Mike's big dick.

Sensing my willingness to take his cock Mike relaxed the grip he had on my face, 'Yeah that's it you are one hungry cock sucker aren't you Blake? You wanted to train on my dick and not the dildo didn't you?' He started to quicken the pace as he fucked my face and I muffled a response. I was enjoying taking his cock, it was exciting to be sucking on my straight roommate that I had been admiring these past weeks. Plus this new position was thrilling all my senses.

With his pace quickening Mike's balls had started to slap against my nose as he thrust his pelvis forward. His cock would enter my throat balls deep as I deep throat his 8 cock and I could feel his balls getting tighter with every thrust against my nose.

Meanwhile I was stroking my own cock and already feeling close to cumming from these events and started to stroke myself faster. Moaning against Mike's cock my body tensed and my lips closed tightly around the head of his dick as he pulled back out of my throat and my cock erupted as my cum unloaded onto my abs.

'Oh shit you horny fuck Blake!' Mike said down to me. His excitement had lifted as well and I could feel he was close to blowing as he slammed his cock back down my throat. In and out of my mouth he worked his cock and I could hear his panting getting harder and louder. Between breaths I heard his voice say down to me, 'You want to take my load Blake? Want to taste your roommates cum?'

I couldn't answer him back with his cock deep into my throat and instead lifted my arms back over my head and gripped Mikes hips pulling him towards me. I wanted to suck him to completion and taste his man juices.

Feeling me grip his hips Mike thrust forward all 8 inches of his cock entering my mouth and gliding down into my throat. He held his cock steady and let out a deep groan, 'Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yeah ohhhhhhh.' With his balls tightened and pressing against my nose his cock began to pulse inside my mouth and I felt his cum squirt out hitting the sides of my throat.

I did my best to swallow what I could and closed my lips tightly around Mike's dick so that none would escape my mouth. I swallowed 1 and then 2 loads that erupted from his cock and then as he pulled back and his cock began to move across my tongue and out of my mouth he shuddered one more time and a glob of his cum shot out onto my lips.

Looking up at Mike with his cum sitting on my top lip I looked into his eyes as I licked my lips swallowing the last of his cum. As I grinned up at Mike he stepped back holding onto the base of his now semi hard cock. I said, 'So did I do good, how was that for deep throat training? Better than Carly?'

As I sat back up onto the couch I pulled my briefs back up and reached for the tissues to wipe the cum from my abs. Mike picked up his briefs putting them back on too replying, 'Fuck I didn't think I was going to get any action till Carly was back but you suck a great dick Blake.'

Reaching for my top now I asked Mike again, 'Better than Carly? Who sucks dick better Mike, gays or girls?'

'Well Carly doesn't like to swallow and you sucked my dick dry, I hate to say it but gays suck a better dick.' Mike then looked at me and said, 'Let me know if you need help with any deep throat training again, always happy to help out my gay roommate.' He then picked up his top and jeans and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I heard the water start and music start to play.

Pulling my jeans back on I thought to myself, wow this Wednesday night sure had turned out differently to what I expected. And I was happy that I knew I would be able to use this new deep throat technique on Adam when he got back on Sunday.

12