All Comments on 'Chinese Whispers and Broken Hearts'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

A romantic story, only made possible when the cheater came to an unexpected end. a 5* story.

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 2 years ago

Sweet story. I'm glad they were able to work it out

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Enjoy so many of your stories, especially the real/relatable characters you create for us, but this storyline fails to resonate for me. Nina goes from understandably distraught over Jane’s unexpected death to hating her like a switch is turned — simply does not compute/beyond melodramatic. Get that her emotions are raw and news about Elsa and Jane hard to fathom, but behavior/reaction not real. One minute an emotional wreck, next moment making love to Elsa, not to mention fact that Jane is left undeveloped as a character despite her essential role in this romance. Thank goodness for Nina’s Mum who shares some needed insight. As near hopeless romantic, happy with outcome, but getting there was problematic for this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average at best.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

Dope story, Cagivagurl. I was looking for that oasis I always find in your stories. Can't wait for the next, Randi.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

Great love story. 5-star work.

Hooked

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

WW, Fabulous story, I am so happy that it all worked out. 5 Stars from me. Now i'm off to read more of your writings.

Ty

stev2244stev2244almost 2 years ago

Very good story, as it is the norm for CG. A sweet romance, in this case, easily worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story as always, I find I always love the characters so thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please use a proof-reader. It would really really help readability.

Thanks for the story

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Lovely. I'll drop you a shout privately. I love your settings, locales and characters!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

Not a fan of lesbian or gay stories, but I couldn't let it pass. I stop reading with the intention of moving on three or four times, but kept coming back. This author is just that good that she makes genre that is unpopular with a reader interesting. Another great story.

Anita71Anita71almost 2 years ago

Another loving and warm and touching story from your pen.

Many thanks. Anita71

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

This was good, but having read your other story, THE WRITER AND HER MUSE, it somehow didn't live up to the quality of that one.

Rapier

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

Commas … read up on when to, and not to, use them. It's really the only issue I had with this story. Too few can be an issue, for sure. But having them in the wrong place is downright disruptive to your readers. If in doubt, leave them out.

Otherwise … perfect.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

And this is a wonderful business, coffee, something people waiting in line for ….. its a kind of ART and adding those selfmade cookies muffins and some more, is definitely a burner ….. lovely story and the tragedy is unfortunately the real life

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

KiwihunterKiwihunter11 months ago

Once again a wonderful story that is so relatable. Even the sex scenes which I normally skip, I find yours easy to read and get involved in. They are not a quick wham,bam, thank you ma'am. They convey the love and respect that you obviously feel. Wonderful writing from one of the best if not the best on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...