Chinese Wife taken by Husbands Boss

Story Info
Chinese Wife takes her first strange cock from a colleague.
1.4k words
3.2
53.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My former boss found out my wife and I were having issues to conceive. He being a High Type A executive offered to assist. He offered to provide the semen to have a child. He had always been a bit of a cad and enjoyed lording his power over me.

Not a man of large stature, Rob had a high level of self confidence almost arrogance. Jeff discovered the source of Rob's high confidence was below the belt. Rob was endowed with certain large talents. In the corporate bathroom at the urinal one day Jeff side glanced and saw a large thick soft cock shooting a stream of urine. Rob noticed the sideways glance and turned full front toward Jeff. "Nice isn't it?" Rob said grinning. "Let me know if you ever want to give your wife a gift she won't forget! I love spicy Chinese! Lin would love to have this cock inside her tight cunt. She would love to feel a real man." Jeff just stammered and had no response as Rob lifted his meat into his pants and zipped up, brushing past Jeff as he walked to the sink with a huge smirk.

Now a year after the bathroom event, Rob was sitting across from Jeff in a bar in Denver, and he asked how Lin was doing and if she had become pregnant? Jeff told Rob "Not yet". Rob smirked and leaned forward toward Jeff and stated, "it isn't surprising knowing the size of tool you are working with!" and he chuckled. "If you want that little Chinese wife of yours to have a baby in her womb, you should send her over to my hotel room while I am in town, I could show her how a 'real man' was hung. I am certain that after an evening with me she would be filled to overfull with so much sperm, and high potent sperm, that she would be certain to become pregnant!"

I was in shock. I could not speak. All I could think about was Rob's thick long veiny cock pushing in and out of Lin's tight hairy pussy. Rob asked me how serious we were to have a family. I replied we were very serious. He reached down on the bar and picked up my cell phone and told me to unlock it. I entered the unlock pattern. He went to the messenger app, and found Lin's name and texted her "Come meet Rob and I at the Marriot downtown for dinner now, wear the little black dress, be here in 30 minutes" and held the phone up for me to read... and pushed send before I could say anything!

I was in shock! My jaw literally hit the floor. Rob just smirked and looked at me and said "well either I will be breeding your wife in less than an hour, or you are going to have a bad night when you get home. Either way I win!" He tossed the phone back down on the bar.

I grabbed my Jack and Coke and took a large gulp of the whiskey. Rob laughed and sipped his $30 glass of Red wine. I was stressed, my heart was racing, my palms were sweating. I almost jumped off the bar stool when my phone vibrated with a message. I picked up the phone entered the security sign took a deep breath and opened the message. "I will wear the little black dress. I will also wear my black lace top thigh highs! I will be there in 30 minutes."

As I set the phone down. Rob reached over picked it up and read the message. Rob broke into a huge grin and laughed. She is going to be riding my long thick cock in less than 90 minutes. The question is should I buy her dinner and a drink first. Or just take her straight to my hotel room.

He texted back. "See you soon we will order your dinner and drinks now. Rob can't wait to look at you," then pushed send.

Rob sit the phone down. I am going to fuck you wife tonight. In less than an hour, I will have my cock out. She will start on her knees licking my cock. I am going to push my long cock down her throat. I am going to cum in her mouth, but out of respect (haha) for you, I am going to push her down on the bed rip her panties off and push her dress up and put my throbbing cock in her hairy cunt and give her the first real fucking of her life. I am going to cum so much that she is going to leak my cum for a week. I am going to plant a seed in her womb and she is going to have my baby.

Guaranteed!!! The only question is whether you are watching in the room, or wondering what is going on in my room waiting in the bar!

Rob ordered a bottle of $400 red wine and a salmon dinner for Lin. He asked the bartender to sit us up for a both a discrete corner and slipped him a $20 bill to make certain it was private. He then turned to me and asked if I wanted to watch him seduce and fuck my wife. Or go home.

"I wa.. wa...want to stay. I want to watch and see if she goes to your room. I want to watch and see if she lets you do things to her, if she does thing for you." I stammered.

"Oh well she is going to my room, and I am going to use her like a Shanghi whore. My cock is going into all her holes and I am going to shoot load after load of cum in her mouth, cunt and ass and all over her face and hair. She is going to leave my room well used, sore and soaking wet with my sperm. And I guarantee she will be successfully bred with my bastard. She will not be the same." Rob boasted.

Another Jack & Coke and a heart that was only outpaced by my mind that kept flitting between thoughts of intense outrage and excitement. I hadn't even noticed that even after two double Jack & Cokes I had a raging hardon. The visual of Rob's cock penetrating Lin's mouth and pussy was permeating all recesses of my mind. I did not even register that Rob was speaking. "Jeff, hey buddy, check your phone I think Lin is calling."

"Hello! Where are you?" Jeff said. "I am dropping the car with valet. Why so urgent that I join you and Rob for dinner?" Lin asked. "Rob wants to see you!" Jeff replied. "Is that all, why so sudden? I wasn't planning to go out tonight. Anyway I am walking into the hotel. Where are you guys?" asked Lin.

Just then Rob grabbed the phone from Jeff, "Lin we are in the bar in the back corner booth. Ask the hostess where Rob Eng is sitting. I can't wait to see you!" Rob tapped the phone off and tossed it back to me. "Now get lost!" Rob stated sternly, leaving no room for negotiation. Go sit somewhere you can watch me seduce your hot Chinese wife. I am going to be all over her like 'white on rice'. I bet I have my fingers in her tight hairy cunt in five minutes and she will have her hand around my long hard cock shortly thereafter. Go now!"

I took a seat at the far end of the bar put my drink and cell phone on the bar. Just then I heard Rob's booming voice yell out across the bar, "Hello beautiful!" as he walked across the bar toward Lin. He put his arm around Lin's waist and pulled her tight to a full body hug. It was obvious he was pushing his large cock into her. Rob then bent over to give Lin a kiss on the cheek. He lingered and gripped Lin firmly and moved his lips and tongue across her cheek toward her lips. Rob then forcefully pushed his lips urgently onto Lin's lips. Lin was completely startled and taken aback. Rob then pushed his tongue hard and strong between her lips and deep into Lin's mouth. He then sucked her tongue hard and deep into his mouth.