Chiropractor Help

Story Info
My chiropractor fucks my body into alignment.
1.2k words
3.99
29.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers

Read from a woman's perspective

*

After my car accident a few weeks ago, my lower back has been killing me. While at a red light, a car slammed into the back of me totaling my car and leaving me sore. I was able to get a new car, but there's no replacement for a new back lol. One of my friends recommended me to go to her chiropractor so they'll take care of my back problems. She said she goes monthly and she loves it. I guess it's worth the try.

Today is Monday, so I scheduled a meeting with the chiropractor this Friday at 1pm. I filled out the questionnaire about my body measurements and age. I'm a 5'6, 25 year old with a B cup and size 6 in waist.

Friday morning...

As always, I don't know what to wear. On the website, I noticed customers wearing comfortable wear or workout attire. As I'm looking in my closet, I pick out my black yoga pants and a black sports bra. From my dresser, I picked out a black thong. I love looking cute and matching. While walking out, I instantly feel the wind blow across my face. It instantly made my nipples hard. I decide to grab my white Nike windy breaker and wear my white Nike Air Max sneakers. I love how cute my outfit look on me. Time to head to my appointment!

After I checked in, the receptionist told me to wait in the waiting area for Dr. Tatum to arrive. 5 mins later, a tall, chocolate, handsome man walked in with a clipboard. I am in awe by how good he looked and how great of shape he was in. He calls my name and I follow him down the hall until we reach our room. He tells me to sit down on the adjustment table. We go over the basics on why I'm here and where my pain is. After the intro, he tells me to take off my jacket so we can get started. He approaches me from behind and start rubbing my shoulders to feel for any tension. My goodness, he smells so good. As he's massaging my shoulders, he starts to rub on my neck to feel for any tightness. I know one things for sure, he was turning me on. This man is gorgeous. We work out some of the kinks in my neck and shoulders then tells me to lay down face down.

I am wearing a black thong underneath so it won't show through as much. However, I know he could see them soon as he said 'Damn' as I was arching my body down. He starts to feel my body, each motion feeling good against my body. Those hands are working wonders on my back. I feel him going lower and lower... I'm hoping he touches me even further. I proceed to tell him the upper part of my booty hurts too but he pauses before he starts going lower. I can feel him rubbing it deep. He raises my right leg up as if I was stepping on a tall step. He places pressure on my lower body to make an adjustment.

It wasn't the only thing I was feeling... I could feel his bulge grinding against my butt as he make each adjustment. My back was feeling better, but my pussy was feeling wetter too. He told me to switch legs, so as he does the same movement, I start to grind my butt against his body. After each adjustment, I pressed harder against him. I hear him let out a soft moan. Dr. Tatum tells me to lay on my back while he goes to the ahead of the table. Looking up, I can see his bulge poking through his pants above my head. Fuck, I want to suck his dick so bad. As he reaches over me to align my body, I kiss the tip of his dick. He looks down at me and wink. I start to rub his bulge through his pants, it's getting bigger and bigger.

Me: "Dr. Tatum, please fuck me.."

He undoes his belt buckle to lower his pants. Once it popped out, my mouth dropped open in shock by how big it was. It has to be over 8" big. Lawd, this man has a beautiful dick. I slid his tip inside of my mouth. He starts to slide deeper into my throat...I can only imagine how he's going to fill my pussy up. As I'm still sucking his dick, he rubs my nipples, pulling up my sports bra. I'm deepthroating him much as possible. I can feel his dick twitch as my tongue guides over his shaft.

My pussy is begging to be played with. He gets on the table and slids my pants and underwear off. He spreads my legs open to start kissing my inner thighs. I can feel him massaging my legs while working his way to my clit, slowly teasing me during each touch. He kisses my thighs one more time before he kisses my clit. He teases my entrance, sliding two of his fingers against my pussy. He tells me to suck his two fingers before sliding them in me. He pulls them from my mouth, sliding one inside of me then the second one after I accommodated the first. I can feel him slowly fingering me in a come here motion. I closes my thighs around his head as I feel the pleasure intensifying. He proceeds to finger me faster while he sucking on my clit. I can hear how wet i am getting. I place one hand on the back of his head as I start to orgasm. My body rocking against his tongue as he continues to lick.

He slides up on the table to get on top of me and kisses me on my mouth. His dick sliding against my entrance as we kiss. I take my hand and rub his tip against my lips, teasing my pussy. He bends over to kiss me again as i guide him inside of me. I gasp by how much he is filling me up. I kiss him harder once he is fully inside of me. His initial strokes are slow and passionate then he slowly picks up his pace, each stroke going deeper and filling me up. I tell him to go faster baby, he picks up his speed. I look down as he is fucking me. He looks so hot as he's going balls deep. He puts my legs on his shoulders and continue to fuck me. I can feel myself getting closer to orgasm and as I'm reaching orgasm, I let out a deep moan. He continues to fuck me through my orgasm, my body shaking from pleasure.

I looked at the clock, noticing our session was coming to an end. Dr. Tatum kisses me passionately as I feel his dick throb inside of me. He let out a soft moan as I feel his cum flow inside of me. The warmth brings me joy as he fills me up. Our heart rates slow down as we hold eachother. I kiss him again knowing I cannot wait for my next session.

Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers