Chitchat Ch. 02

Story Info
Queaned at last, continued.
1.2k words
4.13
7.8k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the only one that gives me what I need." I say while glancing at the pile of towels on tub's edge. I feel better in here. The physical space between us helps detain my driving need to mount her. I am working her into a state. Call it, foreplay for the fucked up.

I listen, but I hear nothing. I just want to fuck her. She's no different than any other woman, if anything I want to fuck her more, because she thinks she is different.

It's only been a few hours I am seeing her in person after years of just talking online.

She started out just like they all do. Perhaps she was a half step up right from the start, but it was inconsequential.

The women. They are possessions. Something up for the taking. I choose the ones I want to feed my hunger. After a while, some stay and some run, but almost all make their way back. In the beginning, she was different. I always felt she was just out of reach. But, just like the others, she seems to have come around. She still holds something in reserve, but it matters very little now. She is here. To be honest, that kind of surprised me that she came. Maybe she is a touch crazier than I tagged her to be. Regardless, I am rightfully going to claim what is mine.

I came here to fuck her, all of her. I am here to own her. I have to say, a part of me felt a slight let down upon meeting her. It wasn't that she isn't beautiful, it's just that she isn't who she has been in my mind for all this time. She is otherwise. Favorably, this added depth of her only fuels my hunger, builds up my appetite. It excites me that she has no idea what she has entered into.

I hear her moving around, but saying nothing. She isn't tied up, yet she stays put. The strongest constraints are the thoughts that control the mind. I am an expert knot maker. Even she couldn't protect herself from entering the cage. I actually feel pretty good about this part of myself. Its a gift.

Anna is patiently waiting for me on the phone and keeping herself busy edging 8 times in a row. She knows the drill. Some days I sit and listen, other days, I go make a cup of tea and come back. Anna is a good girl, but not very deep. However, Anna does enjoy being the center of attention, and that's why I chose to phone her today.

Before I even touch Lisa, I am going to quean her. My untouched quean.

I have jonesed for that rush of power again for so long. To feel a woman's chaotic desire that is fueled by pain or jealousy, is a pleasure of kings. Its that good. And addictive, as fuck. She has that magic bottled up inside of her. And I want it.

I can remember the first time I learned what queaning was about. But more importantly, I remember the day I experienced how much I liked it. It was like stumbling on gold. I wanted more. I wanted to take that for myself. The triangulation of the relationship creates a need. It's a more complex dynamic, more interesting.

"Lisa?" I step out of the bathroom doorway and look across the room at her. She looks so fucking sexy, I almost want to abandon the mission, pick her up, put her over the side of the bed and fuck her. Fuck my property. But, no, just like for any good crime, we stick to the plan.

Yes, Daddy." No question there, just right to responding yes. I like that her brave submissive soul beats out her cautious ladylike tendencies. She has her own dueling complexities inside of her, which is entertaining to watch.

She is in her lingerie, still sitting on the floor by the bed. Still blindfolded. I know she chose that lingerie for me. I know she searched until she found the fine silk and lace to present herself in. I can imagine her trying it on and studying herself in the mirror. First deciding if she likes the way she looks. Next, tuning in and experiencing the way she feels in it, Lastly, trying to imagine it from my point of view. So many pieces of lingerie did not make the cut when they got to that final point. In those moments, she would have had the thought that she actually doesn't know what I like. She actually doesn't know me at all. Those moments terrified her.

"Lisa, turn your body in the direction of my voice."

"Do you know how beautiful you look?"

She is silent.

"What are you feeling right now?" I ask.

"Needy." She says.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"To be close to you." She answers.

"How much do you want to be next to me right now?" I ask.

"Oh, very much so, Daddy." She says.

"Crawl to me." I say. She does.

I've seen women crawl across the floor. I have watched them try to look somewhat attractive while moving their bodies in this awkward feline motion. Some do it better than others. She crawls without giving attention to her presentation or form. Every ounce of her attention is laser focused on following the command I have given her. Her submission is intoxicating.

"Get up on your knees." She does.

Such a good girl. She behaves like a doll. At least for the time being while she is following commands she apparently is very familiar with. D/s for Dummies. What I am looking forward to is when she is out of her element. When I unleash upon her what drives me. When this stops being about her, and is only for me. Then I will see what she is made of. My expectations will be met, although it may take time. It's all good, I am not short on patience.

I remove her blindfold. She looks at me and then diverts her eyes. Her shyness unwittingly challenges me. She knows what she needs to do. She forces her eyes to mine and intensifies her stare in an effort to lock her eyes in place. Her teeth bite in to her lower lip. I do not remove my eyes from her. I am training her without words . I am leading her by my example. I can see her begin to slowly ease into this space. We stay like this. We won't move on from this lesson until I am sure she gets it. A glimpse of comfort is behind her look now.

I bend down and kiss her on her cheek. She takes in a deep breath. I briefly imagine all I could do to her without the limitations of time. I stir inside thinking of owning her, my most beautiful possession. I am never going to let her go.

I look down on her and say, "I want you to call housekeeping and tell them you are ready to receive the accommodations for the dog. When they ask you the weight of the dog, tell them 50 kgs."

Her lips curl and she says, "Yes, Daddy."

"Then I want you to redress, tidy up a bit and go down stairs. Take a walk around the neighborhood and find a wine shop. Buy a bottle of good red. And then return promptly back." I say.

Her eyes darken a bit, and I can see her thoughts are still her own. She is trying to figure me out. We have quite a way to go.

"Oh, and Lisa, one wine glass".