Chitra And Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands on her wrists and pulled her arms away from her chest. She did not resist, and I feasted my eyes on a pair of firm, glorious, semi circular tits. Her areolae were dark and her nipples darker still but not yet erect.

I looked at her and her eyes were wide in fear. I dipped my head and put my lips to her nipple and sucked. She let out a sigh and tried to free her hands from my grasp but I held firm. I went from one breast to the other, sucking her nipples, taking the whole areola in my mouth, slathering my spit on the soft, firm fleshy mounds. Soon I had her nipples erect and I sucked and played with them in my mouth, pushing them this way and that with my tongue.

Her resistance faded. She dropped her hands and placed them on my head as I sucked. Then she cupped each of her tits and offered it to me like I was her child. I kneaded one tit with my hand and sucked on the other. Soon she let low, soft moans escape her lips.

"Aiyoh...aah...aah...,ammaaaaa,"

Her hands were now on my back. Rubbing, feeling, massaging the muscles on my shoulders. I reached down and lifted her sari and along with her petticoat and bunched them on her waist. She raised herself slightly and let me push her clothes under her. As I did this, she put her thumbs inside her panties and pushed them down to her knees, and I caught it there and pulled from under her feet.

I placed my palm on her mound. It was hairy. I felt the warm, wiry, hard curls, and I moved my fingers and felt the line of her cunt. Her pussy lips were very prominent, and jutted out and pressed against my palm. I inserted one finger and parted her lips and felt for her hole. Finding it, I inserted my finger into her cunt.

She raised her crotch to meet my finger and let us a soft, "Aaaah...aaaaah," in tune with my finger-fucking. I got up and removed my shorts. My thick, veiny, black dick jerked to attention and throbbed in the space between us. She turned her head away, and placed one arm on her face, not wanting to see me.

I reached for the remaining oil from the massage and used it to lubricate my cock. I put two fingers in the cup of oil and inserted the oil covered fingers into her cunt. They slid in effortlessly and easily. I rose and placed myself between her legs and she automatically parted and raised her thighs. I kept looking at her but she still had face turned away. I lowered myself and as the head of my oiled, lubricated, thick cock made contact with her cunt, she became stiff and pulled back and clenched her fists.

I lowered myself into her. My penis pushed aside her pussy lips and slid into her hole with effortless ease. She gasped, "Aiyoh,,,ssssss," but she moved and adjusted her position to make it comfortable and easy for me.

I fucked her slowly, with a steady rhythm. My hands were by her sides. Her thighs were parted and she held me by my hips and I pulled and pushed my cock from her cunt. She raised herself up slightly to meet my every downward thrusts. She was thoroughly lubricated and her pussy juices covered and slathered my dick as we fucked in long, slow, excruciatingly pleasurable motion.

I must confess that like most of my mates in the shipping line, I did not miss an opportunity to partake of the pleasures of the flesh at the numerous ports we visited. It would have taken a very strong willed man to resist the temptations of the female body after weeks or even months of long, monotonous days and nights on a ship. The sessions with unknown women were really to relieve the accumulated stress. They were quick, rough and hard. At least the first few sessions of each shore break were. The women were willing, and had done this with men like me hundreds of times, over and over. There was no intimacy, no love. Just lust. They allowed me to punish them and perform all sorts of sexual acts as long as I gave them money. I tried hard at love and closeness and relationship in my brief married life but failed miserably. There were a few - very few - relationships in the last four of five years that could be termed normal.

But fucking Chitra was entirely different. I was completely aroused by her. I wanted to feel each and every part of her, and she, mine. It still was lust, only different. It was so taboo, and erotic. Fucking a girl who was my daughter's age, if I had one. I took it slow and easy and gentle with her. Our bodies made soft squishing sounds as we slapped against each other. She hugged me tightly as we went about enjoying the session. She held her face turned away from me, and held my arms tight. I looked at her face as she gasped and moaned at my thrusts into her.

We took many, many breaks. We were aware of the noise of the wedding party outside the windows. The sounds of chattering ladies, screaming kids and babies and the band playing out of tune songs. But nothing mattered to us. It was just Chitra and me. My dick felt like a long, hard piece of smooth, finished steel pipe going in and out of a well lubricated chamber.

She did not change her position throughout, but I knew she was reaching her climax, and when she did, she pressed her nails into my arms and it felt as if she drew blood. She went stiff as a board. She did not scream or gasp or moan. Her orgasm just built up in her, and then she released it in one long gasp as she flopped back on to the bed, now gasping for air as her chest rose and fell. Her eyes finally locked on to mine, and as her orgasm ebbed, she tore her eyes away from mine and turned her head in embarrassment and shame.

My dam broke at this. I gave a hard push and my cock erupted inside her. My dick throbbed and pushed against the walls of her cunt, and I flopped on her heavily and let her cunt grip and squeeze my cock and my cum into her. I had a habit of counting the number of times the ropes of semen came out of my cock and I counted up to seven as I drained my balls in her.

We lay there like that for a while. And then she surprised me by asking, "Was it good? For you?"

"Of course, Chitra. It was awesome! How about you?"

She just giggled. "Like all the other women you had?"

"Nothing like any of them! It was the best with you," I managed to say and patted her hand.

"You were very gentle, periappa. Are you, were you always...?" she asked.

"I promise I will be rougher next time, if that's what you are into!" I said, mocking her.

She giggled again, and slapped my arm, "There will be a next time, you think? And I don't like rough, you know!"

Then she got up and gathered her clothes and prepared to go to the bathroom to arrange her clothes properly.

I said, "Do it here. Get dressed here. I want to see you put your clothes on."

She looked at me and grinned, "Pervert!" But she complied.

I felt her eyes on me. I watched her as she bent down and stepped into her panties. I stopped her when she started to drop her sari back down, and motioned her to turn around. She did. She held her clothes bunched up at her waist and turned around. I got a view of her glorious panty covered ass. Her panties were not tight on her. It lay loose and wrinkly on her wide ass cheeks but I could see a deep wedgie made by her ass-crack. The cleft her ass cheeks made at the place where they joined her thighs on either side was deep and dark. Her ass cheeks were firm and smooth.

She turned back around and dropped her clothes and adjusted them.

I said, "Give me your panties."

"What?" She gasped, wide eyed. I repeated my request.

I gaped as she bent down and pulled up her sari and petticoat. Her thick thighs were exposed as she put her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and pulled it off, and threw it at me. "Pervert, periyappa!" she said, once again.

++++++++++++

Later that evening I was accosted by a few ladies wanting to know more about me and my life on the ships and other details for gossip and I repeated these for the millionth time. Charu was looking at me with a bemused smile as I talked to the women. As soon as I was able to get away, Charu approached me and said with a naughty smile, "Ha, looks like all the women have the hots for you!" and laughed.

"All?" I said, in mock surprise. "I didn't see you there..."

She blushed. Then she was called away by her husband. They were joined by Chitra and an argument between the three of them ensued. I walked away and watched them from afar. The argument was not loud, but there was a lot of gesticulating and finger-pointing and head shaking. It went on for a while and I knew things were getting heated and would have gotten out-of-hand, when Charu huffed and walked away, clearly very upset. I wondered what it was.

I noticed that this continued all evening.

After dinner, I finally got some time to be alone and was about to open a pack of cigarettes, when Charu came and stood next to me. "Can I have one?" she asked. I tried not to look surprised as I handed her a cigarette and lit one for her.

"Surprised, huh?" she asked.

I shrugged. And she said, "You don't know much about me, do you?. And I guess you saw all the drama between me and your brother? What a family? Sorry, not you, but the others."

I was quiet. She finished her cigarette and asked, "Hey, did you have the dessert? They just finished making.." and named a south-indian dessert which was a favorite of mine.

I said, "No. Let's go and get some of it now. Coming?"

She looked at me, and I stopped. She whispered, "How about you go to your room and I bring it there for the both of us?

"What?" I whispered back. "You bring..my room.." I stammered, but she held my eyes.

I gave her a quick nod, and said, "You sure?" She just walked away quickly.

+++++

I was full of apprehension as I walked back to my room. I was excited. But equally surprised and was wondering what she really meant. And the way she said it had some suggested something deceitful and taboo. I knew I wanted to fuck her. But was that something that she also wanted? Nothing in her behavior or letters we exchanged indicated that she thought of me that way. But who knew? This was absolutely the first time we were meeting face to face after a very long time. Did she also harbor some deep desire to have me? Fuck! And..and.. Did she know about me and Chitra?

I lay down on the bed in just my shorts. I started once again thinking about Charu. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that I wanted to sleep with her. And I knew that this was what her words suggested to be sure. Damn! But a few minutes passed without her coming to my room. Then five. Ten. Fifteen.

I was about to give up when I heard a soft knock on my door. I opened it and Charu hurried in and closed the door and turned to me.

Stupidly, I asked, "Where's the dessert?"

Her eyes widened, "Dess..what.. What dessert? Wait.. you..thought I was se...?"

I cut her short. "Oh! Sorry.. no..no..no..I . so stupid of me..!"

She looked at me and a sly, naughty smile played on her lips. "I can go and get the dessert , if that's what you'd prefer..over me!"

I grabbed her and hugged her. She held me tight as well. I lifted her face and kissed her. She was ready for it with her mouth open. She received my tongue in her mouth. Pure electricity ran throughout my body the moment our tongues touched. She gasped and moaned, with her mouth latched on to mine. Then she pushed her tongue into my mouth and lapped the insides. I could feel her body trembling. Her firm tits pushed against my chest. My hands found their way to her ass cheeks and I grabbed and pinched and squeezed the firm flesh until she groaned in pain in my mouth. My cock grew erect inside my shorts and I pressed myself against her so she could feel it too. I dry humped her, with her standing against the wall. Then I turned her around and pushed my thick dick against her ass. She gasped and I grabbed her breasts with one hand and dipped my other hand into the folds of her sari that covered her crotch.

She then surprised me pushing against me. She turned around and reached between us. She fished around for my dick in my shorts. She grabbed my shorts by my waist and pushed it down and fisted my dick. Her hands were very cold on my warm cock. Her eyes widened as she felt the heat of my hard, muscled rod and she ran her fingers on it, She knew what she wanted. Then she reached further down and held on to my balls, one in each hand.

For some reason that I couldn't explain, I wanted to be rough with her, unlike with Chitra. I grabbed and pushed her on to the bed. She gasped in shock, but I quickly put my hands on her ankles and rode them up her legs, pushing her sari and petticoat all the way to her waist. I bunched her clothes around her waist and put my palms on her thighs. She was a thick-set woman, her thighs were full and heavy and at first I had to use some force to part them but she quickly understood what I wanted and parted her legs. I dipped my face between her thighs and placed my mouth on her panty covered crotch.

"Ahhh, aiyoh, ahhhh," she hissed. I felt her cunt hairs on my lips, and inhaled the aroma of her pussy through the material of her panties. I lapped up and down a few times. And then I felt her raise her torso and she quickly pushed her panties down. I grabbed them and pulled them all the way down over her feet and threw them away. She parted her legs voluntarily. The only light in the room was coming from outside and in this semi-darkness the thick thatch of black triangle was clearly visible.

I pushed my head down and placed my head on her pubic area. She was ready for this. She held my head with her hands, and she let out a small yelp as my tongue touched her pubes. Then she took hold of my head and positioned it and herself so that my mouth was directly on top of her clit. I felt the hard knob with my tongue and I enclosed it with my mouth and sucked on it. It was already covered with her juices and was warm and slimy and slick. Oh! The smell of a woman's cunt! The feel of her hard clit on your mouth! Indescribable! It was a long, long time since I had gone down on a woman, and this felt absolutely fantastic!!

The effect my lips and tongue were having on Charu was fully evident. She was squirming and panting and gasping and moaning. She pressed my head on to her pussy and ground her loins into it. "Appa, aiyoh, aah..Arun.. fuck, fuck.. So nice, so nice, so niiiiiice!!" she squealed.

I dipped lower and pushed and probed with my tongue. I passed her pee hole and she let out another sharp gasp, but I went lower and found her cunt hole. I inserted the tip of my tongue into it and I felt her hold her breath. She let it out slowly as I tongue fucked her. I tasted her thick, slimy juices. It was heavenly! I felt her moving above me but I paid no heed as I focussed on giving her pleasure with my mouth and lips and tongue. The smell of her cunt and her juices was intoxicating. The slurping sounds my mouth made as I lapped her outer pussy lips and her hole and clitoris echoed in the room.

When she had enough, she placed her hands under my chin and pulled me up. Surprise! Surprise! She was totally naked. She had taken off all her clothes. I could see the huge mounds of her tits, flat against her chest, and the dark nipples and areola crowning them. I latched on to each breast like a baby. Sucking, pulling, biting hard.

"Ouch! Aaaah! " she cried out softly, but I did not relent. With my free hand I groped at her crotch and inserted two fingers in her cunt and now I finger fucked her in that position. I was moving hard and fast from one tit to another, rapidly. Then in one swift motion I rose and before she could realize what was happening I had straddled her face and had my cock in my hand and directed it to her mouth. She had no time to react. As she opened her mouth slightly in shock, I had my dick right there and I pushed hard and had it inside her mouth within a couple of seconds.

I rose on my toes and fucked her mouth rapidly. I could only hear her moans. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmm," In tune with my thrusts. I heard myself gasping and groaning with the pleasure her mouth was giving me. Intense bolts of erotic sensations coursed through my body as I saw my thick, veiny, smelly cock go in and out of her mouth. She was slurping now, with her tongue darting in and out along with my cock, slathering it with her saliva. I rammed her without mercy. I fucked her mouth like it was her cunt. I held her head with both hands as I pummeled her like her face was a rag doll. As I fucked her mouth, she let her saliva drool out and fall on her neck. I was in total control throughout. I wanted to come in her mouth, but not at that moment. That could wait.

She pushed me off of her, but did not let go of my cock. She held it in her hand as she pushed me back on the bed. She raised me on my side and positioned herself so that she also was on her side. But my head was near her crotch and me cock was back in her mouth. Wow! She wanted to sixty-nine! Fuck! Fuck yeah! As I put my mouth between her thighs, she raised one leg to give me better access to her cunt and then wrapped her thigh around my head.I put my hand under her and grabbed her ass cheeks for support and with both of us lying sideways, I fucked her mouth. I grunted and groaned. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pressed them hard and parted them and inserted my finger into her asshole. She groaned, with my cock still in her mouth, with me still fucking her hard and fast.

Without warning I pulled out of her mouth, tuned and pushed her back on the bed and in one fluid motion I got on top of her and between her legs. It took me only a faction of a second to locate her cunt hole with my thick dick. We both gasped as we felt my shiny, thick, hard, taut dick head land on the entrance to her hole. I thrust forward and I could feel her cunt lips part and allow my cock through. The walls of her cunt were moist and cool and warm all at the same time. As I pushed all the way into her, I felt her engulfing the entire length of my cock. Fuck! What a feeling!

But I did not wait. As soon as I reached the limit I pulled myself out of her and rammed her again. Hard and fast. I pummeled her mercilessly, like I did the whores I fucked in each and every port I visited. The bed was making squeaking noises, the springs groaning as we fucked. I was sure the sounds could be heard outside. I stopped suddenly and looked at Charu. She stared back questioningly. "What! What happened?"

Wordlessly, I pulled out of her, got off the bed. She followed me. I grabbed her and slammed her against the wall. I lifted one of her heavy thighs, put my arm under it and held it high and placed my hand on the wall for support. She moaned, "Aiyoh! What are you doing? Ahhhh!" I parted her legs and both of us looked down at my thick cock as I placed it at the entrance to her cunt and then I pushed into her. I fucked her standing up. I knew I was hurting her. I did not care. I wanted to hurt her. I pressed her hard against the wall as I thrust into her. My torso was a blur as I my dick went in and out of her in smooth, long, slick, hard motions. She held onto me, her hands grabbed my waist tightly.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!," She groaned. I was grunting too. Both of us were drenched in sweat. Our bodies were hot. And the heat, the smell and the squelching sounds of our bodies was a heady mix.

I had fucked women in this position many many times. Perhaps she had not been fucked like this. She was surprised at the new sensations. She held on to me for dear life, Her mouth was half-open as she blew her breath and hatred right into my as I struggled in pleasure, pushing and pulling my cock in and out of her.

It hurt us both. But it hurt soooooo goood! As I took a break she said, "Ahhh, aaaah, Arun...don't stop. Fuck me. It's so nice. Fuck me. Aaaaaaaah!" she groaned as I resumed thrashing my body into her.