Chitra And Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I stopped and pulled out of her and grabbed her waist and turned her around. I crouched and placed my thick dick between her thighs from behind. She put her hand between her legs, grabbed my cock and directed it to her cunt hole. I felt her warm, juicy, slimy hole with the tip of my dick and pushed in.

"Aaaahhhh! Aiyoooh.. Fuck.. fuck.. Fuckkkk, me!!" she hissed.

I groaned as I resume fucking her. I parted her cheeks and felt for her asshole with my finger and I rammed it into her roughly and she squealed in pain and pleasure. "Apppppa.. Aaaaaaah..sloooooow.. Ahhhh....ok...ok..ok!"

I fucked her doggy style as she supported herself with her palms on the wall. I took a lot of breaks. I could see sweat pouring from my face onto her back. I pulled out and bent down and placed my mouth on her ass and licked each of her ass cheeks.

She had a dirty erotic mind. She reached behind and grabbed my hair and pulled my face and mouth into place on her ass crack and pushed me down. I knew what she wanted. Fuck!! I dipped my head and slid my tongue on her ass crack.

"Motherfuckerrrrrrr..ahhhhh," she cried as I placed my lips on her asshole. "Put it in.. you lovely fucking bastard!!" She hissed and I obliged. "Aiyoh! Amma...ahhhhh.. Fuck... no one.. Haaaaaa!!"

I had not felt the puckered skin of a woman's asshole on my tongue in a very long time. Fuck! Even in that position, images of a young, very young, fair skinned girl from the North India flashed in my mind. Hers was the first asshole I had licked. Fucking hell! How sweet it was. The same feeling and sensations. The same reaction to my tongue. I didn't remember how long I was in that position. Charu suddenly let go of my head, and turned towards me. In a flash she knelt down and grabbed me by my waist and turned me around as well. Without any warning, she placed her palms on my ass cheeks and parted them and expertly placed the flat of her tongue on my ass cheeks. She moved her head up and down until she found my asshole.

I let out an involuntary groan as I felt her cool tongue, lips and spit on my asshole. "Ahhhh, Charu,,, yes.. Yes... lick it.. Yes..so goood.. Fucking..you ...ahhh!" She reached between my legs and fisted my cock and milked it as she continued to rim my asshole. I looked down as her fist flew up and down my solid, thick dick.

When she had enough, she slowed. I got up and resumed our standing position. She automatically raised her leg and I supported her with my hand. And we fucked. My cock felt as if it was a smooth, polished stone as it slid in and out of her cunt. Her juices were still flowing out of her, thick, white, smelly and lubricating and making fucking so much more easier and pleasurable.

She was close to her climax. I looked at her. She had her mouth open and was moaning, her breaths coming out in gasps. She did not let go of her grip on my waist and I felt her fingers digging, pinching, squeezing. I increased my pace and she could hold it no longer. Her eyes rolled up in her head and a wail escaped her mouth. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, " and she held that wail as her orgasm hit her, and continued to moan as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her.

I could not control myself. Seeing her in the throes of her orgasm and pleasure, my dam broke. I rammed into her with an almighty thrust that I was sure to break her into two. She gasped, and almost choked as she absorbed this punch from me. As then both of us were still as my cock spurted inside her. Her cunt walls gripped my cock tightly and my dick pushed and pulsed against her insides. We stared into each other in shock and amazement, open-mouthed and gasping as we felt each of my spurts erupt from my cock and into her.

We stood like that for a minute as our breath subsided. I let go of her thigh and she gasped in relief. I pulled my cock from her cunt and flopped back on to the bed. She followed me and flopped beside me, still recovering from the punishment I meted out to her.

"Aiyoh, Arun! Fuck! What was that! Ammmmmaaaa... fuuuuuuucccck!"

I replied. "Charu! Oh god! Do you know how long I have waited to do this?"

She looked at me. And I continued. "Damn, Charu! I wanted to fuck you since I saw you the first time. God! How jealous I was of my brother!!"

"Really? I.. I .. had no idea!"

"How could you? Oh! The days I spent dreaming about this. Fuck! I jerk off thinking about you. Almost everyday. Damn! "

She slapped my chest playfully. "Well, you got what you wanted, no?"

I just laughed softly. We lay like that for a few minutes, quietly absorbing what we had done.

After a while I said, "Well, Charu. This is just a start. I want to do this again. And again. Come with me. I now have a shore job. We can be close. Yeah!"

She just laughed and shook her head. "We'll see. Hmmm, your brother wants us to get back together.. He just told us.. He wants us to come with him. That's what the argument was about all day today."

I took this in, resigned to the fact that I might not be able to fuck her ever again. But she said, turning to me, "But we might be able to get together, I am sure."

Then a thought struck me. "Hey, Charu. Did you ever think about me. I mean, when did you want to..you know..us...to do this?"

She just stared at me, but she could not hold it for long. She broke down and laughed softly. "Man..you..you..well me too... I really wished it was you who came to see me. But you had such a bad reputation back then..fuck.. If only they knew.!"

Then she got up and gathered her clothes and started putting them on. She made no attempt to hide herself from me. I could see her entirely nude even in the semi darkness of the room.

She saw me looking at her as she dressed and grinned and said in mock disgust, "Pervert!". It was just as it was with her daughter. God!

She first put on her bra. Then she bent and picked up her panties and pulled them on. She ran her finger around the band of her panties and snapped it and set it straight. I stopped her when she started to step into her petticoat. Just like I did with Chitra, I motioned Charu to turn around. I got a view of her glorious panty covered ass. And unlike her daughter, her panties were tight on her ass cheeks. Her big, firm cheeks stretched the fabric of her panties to the extent that I felt they were close to getting ripped. A small wedgie started and ended close to where her cheeks met thighs. The cleft her ass cheeks made at the place where they joined her thighs on either side was deep and dark.

I said, "Give them to me."

"What?" She gasped, wide eyed. I repeated my request and motioned with my head at her underwear.

She leered naughtily as she put her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and pulled it off, and threw it at me. "Here, enjoy!" she said, and let out a soft giggle.

As she started to put her clothes on, she stopped and stared at me. I couldn't help it. My dick erect again. Ready and willing. I wrapped Charu's panties on my thick cock and stroked it as I watched her resume putting on her clothes. She moved slowly, her eyes steadfastly fixed on my fist as it flew along the length of my thick member. She licked her lips as she finished arranging her clothes and cam and sat next to me on the bed.

"Fuck, Arun! You are an animal!," She whispered, and she put her palm on mine and followed my motions. I removed my hand and put both behind me back, and watched her as she stroked my cock. She was breathing hard, licking her lips as she watched the swollen, shiny, head of my dick appearing and disappearing in her fist.

I did not stop her as I came but I made her aware of it. I gasped and raised my torso as I made myself ready to ejaculate. She kept her panties on my dick as I erupted. Cum spurted in long ropes from my cock and landed on my belly and the sheets. She did not stop as rope after rope streaked out of my member.

I was gasping and panting as my cum died. She had not stopped looking at my cock. With her panties still on my she bent her head and put the tip of my cock into her mouth. And sucked the last drops of cum from my cock. I almost jumped out of the bed. I was in shock. She raised her head and looked at me and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Then she gave a naughty smile, got up and walked out of the room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++