Chloe 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" she asked simply.

"Yes," was all I could manage.

Ready or not time to play taunted some part of my subconscious mind.

"I have read your letter, from this point no talking unless you use your special word. Say it to me now."

I spoke the word.

She reached out to me and took me by the hand. I allowed her to lead me naked into the hall and onto the next room. It had pale pink walls, matching carpet and frilly curtains that were closed to the outside world. There was a bed with matching linen. It was a clichéd girl's room.

"Put these in your ears and lay on the bed for me," she instructed handing me wireless ear plugs.

My whole body was now trembling partly because I was naked, but also with the anticipation. My hands and knees were shaking perceptively. They were uncontrollable, my nurse must have noticed, but didn't mention it. It was strange, by saying nothing I calmed a little. My heart was still beating faster than normal, adrenalin and endorphins were coursing through my body. I had completed a full enema before my visit, but my stomach was alive with a thousand butterflies. I surveyed the room: a large mirror was mounted on the ceiling and I could see my entire naked body reflected. Another large mirror took up half of one wall. A wall length wardrobe concealed untold surprises.

"So, Chloe, it is time," she said with a smile, using my name from the envelope. The envelope contained more details as to what I wanted.

I could hear her voice directly in my ears, but nothing else. I nodded.

"Okay, good you can hear me."

I nodded again maintaining the agreed silence.

I watched as she slipped on latex gloves and approached the bed. She was carrying four items: a condom, a chastity cage, lube and a butt plug. The condom was carefully rolled into place, but I could not manage an erection. Absolute stage fright! I felt cool lube around my genitals, a ring was secured behind my testicles and as my penis was not erect allowed easy containment within the pink cage. The two parts were guided together I heard a click as they were secured. It was tight, but not painful. My genitals were restrained and an erection was now impossible. The small silver padlock was a token of my submission. Where were the keys?

"Good girl, Chloe," she rewarded.

I heard a whisper in my ears. At first I thought I had imagined it, but I could decipher words.

'Pretty. Soft. Gentle. Silky. Girly. Smooth.' It became a mantra in my head.

"Now just relax and keep breathing."

Cool gloves explored my bum hole gently lubricating me, I was stretched a little as she explored with her fingers. The fingers felt good, and then they were gone. I felt something cool and wet push gently at my bum and the plug slowly entered me leaving me feeling full. It was large, but not uncomfortable.

"Oh, she is a very good girl," complimented nurse as she patted my exposed bottom.

She approached the wardrobe and collected more items before returning.

A disposable nappy was pushed under my bottom, and baby talc sprinkled over. The smell overwhelmed me. The tapes were secured around my waist. White plastic pants were popped into place. She patted my bottom a second time. White soft silky opaque tights were slid over my smooth legs and snapped in place around my waist. Nurse ran her hands along my legs smoothing the tights. My legs felt like they were bathed in electricity, and all in a good way. A frilly, lacy, pink, nappy cover was guided up my legs. I could feel the elastic form firmly around my thighs and waist. From the waist down I now looked like a girl. A little girl, a baby girl!

The nurse returned to the wardrobe and collected more items and returned. They all appeared white or pink, satin and frilly. They were all very girly.

"Please sit," she requested aiding me as if I was helpless. She carefully attached cool nude coloured adhesive pads over my nipples. The devices were domed and appeared to have electronics concealed within. What were they for? I couldn't ask.

"Arms up," she commanded.

Nurse was so close I could breathe in her perfume. She was athletic and was stronger than she looked. A white satin vest was trained over my arms and head. The sensation of satin on smooth skin was intense and a sigh escaped my lips. Nurse smiled.

This was followed by a sleeveless petticoat with lots of frills around the very short skirt section. It reached only to the tops of my thighs. The dress came next- it was a mass of pink satin, lace, frills ribbons and bows. It was so girly. There were shiny silver buttons that would close the back and two small sliver rings at the collar. It was lowered over my head, my arms guided into the puff sleeves and a row of many buttons along my spine were secured.

"How is my pretty little baby girl?"

I nodded and managed a smile.

Another visit to the wardrobe and she was now dangling a two inch wide soft pink leather collar from her finger and more delicate frills and lace in the other.

I smiled and nodded again, before leaning forward a little. The collar was buckled around my neck. It was taut around my neck, but not too tight. She presented a small padlock, slipped it through the two small silver loops at the back of the dress and locked the dress to the collar ring. No escape! A satin and lace collar covered the leather and tied with satin ties at the back like a corset. She tied it off with a bow.

"You have pretty hair, but you need to wear your bonnet to keep your head warm."

Pretty hair, no-one had ever called my hair pretty, but then no-one had ever called me pretty ever!

The pink satin bonnet was tied under my chin with satin ribbons forming a large bow.

She helped me to lay back on the bed and for the first time I could see the full effect in the mirror. I felt my face burn, but I also felt the plug touch something deep inside. She adjusted the luscious petticoats and the skirt of the dress, but they barely covered the knickers. I looked like a baby girl.

Nurse disappeared from view, but I heard her make another excursion to the wardrobe. This was obviously deliberate so I didn't know exactly what would happen next. She returned and sat on the edge of the bed. I watched wide eyed as she fed my left hand into a pink leather mitten, it forced my fingers straight and tight: I was unable to bend or spread my fingers, the wrist was buckled and another padlock added. A satin mitten with ribbon ties were added on top concealing the bondage glove. She repeated the operation on my other hand. I could no longer use my hands, I was completely at her mercy and I wanted more.

She stood and smiled, she retrieved shoes from just out of my vision. I could see pink ballet ankle boots with an extreme heel with matching pink laces. She pushed the first boot onto my left foot. The laces were tightened and a strap buckled in place around my ankle. She retrieved another padlock from her pocket. She seemed to have an endless supply of these little prisons. A click and my imprisonment continued. She moved to my right foot and completed the task. Another click and my feet were completely immobilised, and even if I was able to stand I was walking nowhere. My feet were forced into an en-pointe position.

"Don't try to stand. I want you to carefully lower yourself onto the carpet so you are on your hands and knees."

I did as I was instructed. Was she reading my thoughts? Don't try to stand, not a chance! Walk: never! I rolled onto my tummy and lowered my feet and then my knees to the thick pink carpet.

"Why don't you go for a crawl while I prepare your harness?"

Did I hear right? Harness? I crawled around enjoying the limited movement in my hands and feet. I had never experienced bondage. I had never cross-dressed. I crawled around enjoying the sensation of the satin caressing my body, the feel of the plug as I moved my legs. I had never had anything in my bum. I have now, I accepted.

I watched as the nurse returned to the wardrobe. I caught a glimpse of straps, gags, paddles, cuffs and other restraints in bright red, shiny black and girly pink. She retrieved the harness. It was pink leather with lots of straps and buckles. Why wouldn't it be pink, everything I was wearing was girly pink. I so wanted this. I crawled back to her and hugged her leg.

"There's a good girl. Now off you go while I get this ready," she commanded patting my bottom

I crawled some more. The plug stirred within me sending more pleasing sensations through my body. The voices continued their song of sensual charms.

'Pretty. Soft. Gentle. Silky. Girly. Smooth.'

"You are doing so well, my pretty Chloe. Now come and lay down here."

The harness was ready and my feet were guided into position, then up my legs, under my bottom, around my waist, up my chest and over my shoulders. I was rolled from one side to the other as each of the straps was tightened in turn. The wide strap between my legs forced my legs further apart, the tightness around my waist and chest and the pull on my shoulders further restricted me. It was all secured with more tiny padlocks. Again she lowered me to the floor and I lay on my back. The dress was rearranged around the straps making me presentable.

I was given a milky drink in a baby's bottle, which I sucked eagerly. I was thirsty and I drained the bottle. It was only after I had drained the bottle that I wondered about drugs or poison. Too late for that chuckled my conscience.

"Does Chloe want her dummy?" asked Nurse.

I nodded and smiled. I felt...content. The whispered voices were soothing. I stared into the wall mirror and committed the sight to memory. I was a little baby girl. The harness hugged my body.

She opened the drawer at the side of the bed and found the pacifier. She slipped it into my waiting mouth.

"I will leave you for five minutes."

I heard her open the door and her foot steps in the hallway. She had left the room. I was alone, restrained in a stranger's house. I tested my movement- it was extremely limited and I loved it. I stared at my reflection. I was a vision in soft girly pink. A wave of pleasure surged through my body.

My nurse returned with a contraption that she wheeled into to the room. I had seen something like it before- it was used in hospital to move patients that had limited movement. I was rolled on to my front. The medical hoist was moved into position and straps were attached to my harness. The motors activated and I was slowly raised from the floor. I was then wheeled into the centre of the room. It was like flying as I dangled helplessly from the raised arms of the device. It continued to elevate until I was almost upright, but with the angle my feet did not touch the floor. She drove it forward to face the wall mirror so I could see my predicament.

She guided my arms behind me and using the metal loops on the wrist straps clipped them in place. My ankles were raised and also secured using the rings on the ballet boots. I now had almost zero movement. My nurse organized my petticoats and dress. My dress? When did that happen?

"Ready for your treatment?" she whispered.

I nodded.

This was so intense and yet there was more to come. She removed my pacifier, placing it on the table, and replaced it with a realistic penis gag again with pink straps. It was bigger than the pacifier forcing my mouth open. I knew what came next, it was buckled and locked. She tied a pink bib around my neck to protect the dress from my drool.

Our eyes met and she stroked my cheek. Adrenaline was flowing through my veins. My heart rate was racing again.

"Playtime!" she announced as she retrieved a black box from her pocket.

She positioned the chair and sat beside me with the box and turned the dials and pressed buttons. Little electric shocks passed over my nipples and a vibration from the plug awakened my prostrate. Time had no meaning. I surrendered to the sensations. Waves of endorphins flooded my senses. I felt my prostrate erupt in pleasure I climaxed anally for the first time. My body shuddered again in smaller waves again and again.

A new voice whispered to me.

'You are a good girl, and good girls are rewarded. Bad girls are punished. Good girls wear pretty clothes, frills and bows. You like wearing pretty lingerie and tights. Baby loves her butt plug.' The voice repeated over and over. I climaxed several more times.

Time passed and I surrendered to the experience. My peace was interrupted by a different voice.

"Chloe, can you hear me?" called Nurse.

I opened my eyes and saw my reflection in the over-head mirror. I was lay back on the bed. The penis gag and bib had been removed, but I was still dressed as baby Chloe.

I nodded. I also lamented the loss of sensation to my nipples and plug.

"Are you ok?"

I was more than ok. I didn't have the words to describe my experience. My anal muscles were still massaging the plug.

"Oh," was all I could say as I climaxed again into my nappy.

I nodded eager to stay in character.

"It is the end of the session."

I nodded feeling my smile disappear.

My nurse slowly unlocked the padlocks, removed my garments until once again I was naked. I lamented the loss of the soft pretty clothes. Nurse eased the plug from my body leaving me feeling empty. The cock cage was released, but there was no movement. I was wiped down with a wet wipe.

I watched as she bagged the devices that had intruded into my body and the cage that had prevented my erection.

"The shower is in there," she pointed to a door.

I quickly showered and wrapped a towel around myself. I felt strange now to be naked. She directed me back to the small room and I dressed into the clothes I has arrived in. My body felt like it had undergone an intense work out. My real world clothes felt rough and loose.

I retreated downstairs and found the lady in the kitchen back in her skirt and blouse. She handed me a bottle of orange juice from the fridge, a glass of water and a cup of coffee.

"You need to hydrate," she advised gently.

"Thank you."

And I meant it, all of it: the coffee and the juice, the experience, the sensations, the pleasure.

"How long was I in there?" I asked, before downing the juice.

"The preparation and the dressing took a little over an hour, the treatment another hour, and the return to now another two."

Wow, four hours! No wonder I was thirsty.

"That was..." I struggled for words.

She smiled.

"You don't have to say anything, you don't need to explain or justify. You owe me nothing, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts. Others have wanted to try and verbalise. Over the next few days you may want to write something down. If you do, make sure it is protected, you know what I mean," she offered gently.

"And if I want to come back?"

"You may make another appointment. We can discuss options as before."

"I was so afraid at first, you probably saw me trembling, like... well a naked little girl," I laughed.

"It was very cute. I could see in your eyes the rapture."

"Yes, exactly, rapture!" I agreed.

"As you revealed each item and the locks, so many padlocks!" I gushed enthusiastically.

She nodded allowing me to talk.

"I have never worn a chastity device, never had anything in my bum, never had my nipples stimulated. So many firsts! Oh, and the pretty clothes pink and white," I babbled.

"So you liked it?"

"No, I loved it. It was a complete escape from me. I never thought I would have done something like this. I never thought I was gay, never thought I would cross dress."

"Just because you enjoy anal stimulation doesn't make you gay, nor does cross dressing. It allows you to be you: you can be straight, gay, bisexual. You may choose to experiment or not. Just be careful. You might not be attracted to men, you may never find the male form attractive, but still enjoy anal penetration with a female partner," she counselled.

So many thoughts and so many questions!

I vaguely remembered my departure and the journey home.

Sometime later I found myself back at my apartment. Would I want the same experience again? May be not, half the excitement was the revelation of what was going to happen next. Yes I had stated I wanted to be a baby, a baby girl at that, dressed, and restrained, but I didn't know the details of the clothes, the boots, the restraints and the surrender. I had not expected to climax. I ran my hand down my trousers. I wanted to wear panties and tights again. I needed to buy clothes. I wanted to be Chloe again. The real high was being controlled by someone else. I hadn't been "forced", but once locked in I had been helpless. I switched on my laptop. First I booked another appointment. If I changed my mind I could cancel? The earliest opportunity was in two weeks' time. So long to wait! I submitted the request. I then I ordered satin panties, tights and a nightie. I would have to wait days for the delivery. Waiting would be sweet torture.

12