Chloe 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She presented me with pink leather mittens.

"You will not be able to use your word, so in the left glove there is a small button. It is your SOS."

She guided mittens onto my hands that forced my hands into fists. They were secured with two wide cuffs around my wrists and locked in place. The sound of locks clicking in place echoed in my ears.

"Test the button in your left hand."

I pressed the button, but I heard nothing.

"Yes, that is working, it pings in my ear," she confirmed.

A pink leather corset was wrapped around my chest and over my small breasts. The hooks and eyes connected up the front and the laces slowly pulled tight: my breasts were pushed up and my waist constricted.

"Are you ready for the hood?" she asked holding up the final bondage item.

I inspected the hood- it was padded and pink to match my other attire. There were laces at the back to bind it tightly to my face and three straps to ensure escape was impossible. It had small metal eye holes with two smaller holes for my nostrils so I could breathe and a large hole aligned with my mouth. Strap one included a padded band that would cover my eyes, the second included a penis gag. A two inch wide collar would be secured around my neck. All the buckles were lockable.

"Yes, please," I replied.

My wig was removed and the hood slid over my head. I felt it being pulled into place lining up the mouth, nose holes and eye holes. Once satisfied with the alignment the laces were slowly tightened forming to my head and face.

"Okay in there?" she asked.

"All okay," I confirmed.

She pulled the laces and tied them off. The strap around the neck was secured, followed by the blindfold. I was sightless. Both straps were padlocked with loud clicks. Oh how she loved to lock me in. I loved the restraints and the complete feeling of helplessness.

"Still okay?" she asked

"Yes, okay."

"Right we will put you in the box and then fasten the gag."

I wriggled like a blind worm unable to walk and unable to see. With help and much effort I was positioned into my new prison. I was now lay on my back in the coffin box. I was helped into a sitting position and the gag inserted into my waiting mouth. I explored the penis shape with my tongue. Did I want a real penis in my mouth?

"Press your glove if all is okay?"

I pressed it.

"Good girl, Chloe."

I was lowered into place, the padding helping to guide me. I lay still trying to hear or feel what would happen next. My ankles were resting in small concave rests. The wide heavy wooden separator slid into place trapping my feet at the ankles, another below my knees, and a third across my thighs. The sound was muted due to the ear plugs, but the finality of the boards sliding home made me start each time. The forth board trapped my restricted waist and my wrists. The fifth came across my chest below my breasts. I concentrated on breathing slowly and evenly through my nose. The final board slid across my neck. I was restrained and in the dark. I think I sensed the hinged lids being closed.

"Press your glove, my pretty Chloe."

I did as I was told.

"Now only press the glove if you need out."

She fumbled at my side for a moment, before closing the last hatch.

I was immobilised, my sense of touch diminished. I was blind, deaf and mute. My single sense remaining was smell, and I could smell the leather, but also something flowery that reminded me of her perfume. My mind was free, I was running through fields of flowers in a pale pink dress and matching heeled shoes. The plug began its pulses against my prostrate generating waves of intense staccato pleasure, my breasts throbbed with electric torments adding to the delight.

I heard the voices again.

"You are a good girl, and good girls are rewarded. Bad girls are punished. Good girls wear pretty clothes, frills and bows. You like wearing pretty lingerie. You love skirts, blouses, dresses and high heeled shoes. You want to let your hair grow." The voice repeated.

I climaxed repeatedly. It could have been minutes or hours I had no idea and I didn't care.

The voices faded. I felt movement, and then I felt my self being pulled upwards. Buckles securing my hood were released and the hood removed. My face was hot and sweaty. I looked into the face of my teacher.

"Welcome back, Chloe."

"Thank you. That was intense," I reported.

Mistress wiped my face gently with a cool wet wipe.

The restrictive mittens and boots were removed and I was able to step out of the prison. I stretched a little getting blood back into body parts that had not been permitted to move. I was aware I had just performed some of the dance moves from earlier. I smiled at the memory.

"It's time to undress and shower."

With those few words my time as Chloe was over. I undressed and showered. Returning to the room with a bath sheet wrapped around my torso as I had seen girls do to cover their breasts and body. I retreated in silence to the first room and redressed in my boy clothes, before descending the stairs. We regrouped in the kitchen. I drank the juice I was offered quickly.

"Please may I have a glass of water and a cup of tea?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied.

I drank the water in small sips. It was quickly gone.

"I know I need to hydrate."

She smiled.

"That felt longer," I admitted with a sigh.

"It was," she confirmed simply.

"I am not sure of the rules, I don't want to overstep and I absolutely do not want to offend," I submitted gently.

"You have questions?"

"Only about a hundred," I replied with a nervous laugh.

"Okay, ask away."

"Understood," I agreed with a gulp.

"I know when we are playing I should address you as Miss or Mistress based on the scenario as we agreed. Is there another name I am allowed to call you for like now?"

"And how should I address you when you are not Chloe?" she countered.

"Chris," I volunteered.

"Stephanie," she replied with a smile.

Now knowing the rules regarding personal information had we both just provided made up names?

"It is lovely to meet you Stephanie. Do you allow longer visits?"

"Yes, I permit overnight for long term clients."

"What does long term mean?"

"It depends upon how you progress. How much we trust each other."

"I trust you, or I wouldn't be here. What would be different?"

"It can be whatever you want it to be, within reason. It must be legal, no drugs: you have the list of rules. You could arrive in the evening have play time, shower, wear a nightdress, go to sleep, wake, dress in the morning and have more playtime."

"May I have a regular appointment?"

"You may," she allowed.

"May I have more dance lessons?"

"Of course."

"Could I... would it be allowed..." I paused finding it hard to admit my desires.

"You can say anything here, I won't judge you or laugh," she assured me.

"Make-up?"

"I can give you a makeover and I can show you how to apply it yourself. You can have a manicure and have painted nails."

The hundreds of other questions escaped like a flock of birds taking flight.

"Thank you. I will give this some thought."

I sipped my tea under the gaze of this extraordinary woman. We chatted some more about available choices.

"Thank you for the tea. I will see you same time next week?"

"I always look forward to your visit."

I walked home in a daze reliving the experience. I needed to buy more items of clothing, shoes, breast forms, a wig and a hundred other things. I smiled at the thought. Chloe would not be limited to 'the Wendy House' she would take up residence in my apartment.

12