Chloe 05

Story Info
A dinner date with a difference.
4k words
4.68
7.3k
10

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Dinner

The week flew by, work kept my mind occupied, and I had lunch with my colleagues several times as a break from the craziness. Several of my female colleagues had complimented me on my longer and shiny hair style. I used to have scheduled monthly trims to keep it tidy, I had been due an appointment when Elena had left, but had been unable to face it. I had now cancelled two appointments. The hair products had improved the softness and shiny feeling. I received several invites for drinks from ladies that had discovered I was now single, I declined saying it was too soon. Everyone was understanding and sympathetic regarding my breakup. Offers of 'I'm here if you need to talk', 'don't be a stranger', 'let's meet up when you are ready', and 'I'm here for you'. I was certain they would be less willing to talk if they knew my secret.

Friday night I had a long soak in the bath, historically I hadn't been a fan of a bath, preferring showers, but shaving my legs was so much easier with soft skin from the bath solution. I was smooth all over. I checked my eyebrows and removed a couple of renegade hairs.

Finally it was Saturday again. I had completed my morning ballet and dance exercises wearing my usual dance wear: leggings, leotard and ballet shoes. I then showered and dressed in my Chloe clothes, complete feminine underwear, silver grey blouse, black ladies trousers and flat ankle ladies boots. The weather was cooler so I added one of my own dark grey sweaters. I returned home from the grocery store and met my neighbour Aurora from the apartment opposite on the stairs. We both lived on the first floor.

"Hey, Aurora, how are you?" I greeted.

"Hi, Chris, all good, how are you?" she greeted in return.

"I am ok."

"I'm sorry to hear about your breakup," she offered.

"Thanks, I'm getting back to normal."

"Good to hear."

"Would you like to join me for coffee?" I offered.

"Sure, if I am not intruding."

"Not at all," I reassured my neighbour.

We entered my apartment.

"Wow, you are super tidy," she remarked.

"You were expecting a pile of laundry on the floor, every plate I own in the sink and pizza boxes on the table?"

"No judgements," she laughed.

With those two words I thought of Stephanie who had said the same thing to me.

I ensured that the door to the spare room, to Chloe's sanctuary, was closed. I was pretty sure I had put everything away, but better to be safe. Chloe's private space was secure.

"You must be a dream to live with," she remarked.

"I am house trained. I cook, I clean, and I don't like mess," I admitted.

"Sorry, that came out wrong," apologised Aurora.

"It's ok," I laughed.

"I seemed to spend all of my time cleaning up after partners in my life," she confessed.

"Men! What is a girl to do?" I asked in jest.

Partner? May be she preferred girls?

"Well you're different that's for sure!" she observed looking over my kitchen space.

Wasn't that the truth! If only she knew how different.

"Tea or coffee?" I asked.

"I actually prefer tea."

"Then tea it is! I like tea too. Would you prefer a cup or a mug?"

"You have cups?" she teased.

"I do," I confirmed retrieving a tea cup.

"Would you mind if I had a cup?"

"No problem, and so there is no judgement I will have a cup too."

We had more in common than I expected. I filled and boiled the kettle.

"What do you do for work?" she queried.

"I manage IT support for a bank, you?"

"Wow, I guess that's why you work long hours. I am a management consultant."

"That sounds exciting."

"Not really, just observing, analysing, and trying to find efficiencies. It keeps me busy and I love my job, except when I am called in to assess a reduction of workforce."

"Yes, that must be tough," I agreed.

She nodded.

"Biscuit?" I queried.

"I shouldn't really," she pulled a face.

"Just the one?" I tempted offering the biscuit jar.

"Oh, jammy dodgers, you are a bad man," she chastised me taking her biscuit.

I might be a bad man, but I was trying to be a good girl I thought. We chatted over another two more cups of tea and more biscuits. Aurora checked her watch.

"I have to run, this was fun, come to mine next time and you can inspect my lady cave?" then realising what she had said she blushed furiously.

"That came out wrong, I meant my apartment, you know like the opposite of man cave?"

"I know, it's ok, and until you qualified that is what I thought you meant," feeling my own face warm in embarrassment.

"Good to know, thank you for the tea and the biscuits. I will have to go and have a dance workout to burn off the demon calories."

"Well, you look amazing," admiring her as she proceeded into the hall.

"Lots of dance exercise keeps me trim and it's also good for stress!"

I had been dressed and interacting with Aurora for over an hour. Had she spotted anything? I didn't think so- there were no alarms and no sudden indications of discovery.

I had barely closed the door when it chimed, I expected Aurora to have forgotten something, but it was a courier. I accepted another delivery. I locked the front door and returned to the dining area. I opened the package to reveal a ladies watch, a pair of chain link bracelets, a matching necklace, two pairs of spring loaded hoop earrings and a ring. They were all white gold effect. Just in time for this evening.

I entered Chloe's room and changed clothes to the pencil skirt and low heeled court shoes. I added my wig, but no make-up. Soon I would visit Stephanie. I returned to the dining room and added the jewellery. It took me some time to work out the earrings, they were simple in operation, but trying to apply them in the mirror proved harder than expected.

I located my phone and messaged Stephanie

>What colour should I paint my toes?"

I located a small wheeled overnight suitcase from the main bedroom. It was plain black. I laid it on the bed and added my breast forms, black and white satin bras. I carefully folded my long midnight blue nightdress, matching French knickers and accompanying robe. A new pair of black patent shoes with three inch heals with an ankle strap. I knew Stephanie would provide me with shoes, but I really wanted to wear these as I had been practising each evening. I added my pink makeup bag, wash bag from the bathroom, perfume and a small black handbag. Inside the handbag was my small red purse, wet-wipes, manicure set and a compact mirror. I had no idea what else I needed. I would add my jewellery at the last moment when I changed again.

My phone pinged and I checked for messages

Stephanie>Leave them natural, we will match with your fingernails when you get here.

So I still had no idea what I would be wearing, not even the colour. I checked the time it was two in the afternoon.

It was preparation time: I undressed, removed my jewellery, I showered again, washed and conditioned my growing hair. I would probably wear another wig this evening, but I liked the silky soft feel of my longer locks. I shaved, moisturised my face and body. I checked for body hair, but I was smooth all over. I completed my enema not sure what the evening would demand. I wrapped a bath sheet around my body and dried myself. Camouflage clothing again: feminine underwear, tights, pale blue blouse, black trousers, and flat ankle boots. I collected my jewellery and placed them in the case for later. I looped the padlock through the zips and clicked it in place. The sound of the padlock brought a series of memories storming through my mind: all involving my bondage and restraint at the hands of Mistress Stephanie. I couldn't help but smile at the recollections.

I located my outside jacket, wallet, phone and keys. I added the smaller key to my key chain for the suitcase and checked the time. Four in the afternoon, preparation took a ton of time! I took the usual route and arrived at the house.

I pressed the bell and the door opened. The Mistress was wearing a red dress with long sleeves and matching knee high stiletto boots.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" she asked treating me as a stranger.

"I am here for my appointment," I replied playing our game.

"Please come in," she invited opening the door wider.

I stepped inside and she closed the door.

"I am so happy you could come," she greeted my enthusiastically kissing me quickly.

"I have been counting the days, how are you?"

"I am ok, you?"

"Happier now than for quite a while," I admitted.

"I don't want to rush you, but there's a lot to do in a short space of time."

"Ok, let's skip tea and I will go to the little room. Meet you in the pink bedroom?" I proposed.

"Yes, that would be excellent," Stephanie concurred.

"I don't have an envelope, because I have no idea what you want me to do," I confessed.

"No worries, we will just go with the flow once we are dressed," she affirmed with a big grin.

I ascended to the reception room, stripped naked and secured my clothes into the waiting bag. Usually Stephanie would knock and take me to the pink room, but not today. I retrieved my keys, phone and the small suitcase. I walked naked and entered the pink room. Stephanie wasn't there.

There were several large white boxes stacked on the bed. What was this? I approached and discovered a note taped to the top. Stephanie had beautiful handwriting: it was elegant, fluid and bold.

'Follow the instructions one at a time. Do not jump ahead!

1) Paint your nails with the black polish.

2) Apply makeup using charcoal eyeshadow and the dark red lipstick

3) Open box one. Put them on.

4) Open box two. Put it on.

5) Open box three. Put them on.

6) Open box four. Enjoy.

7) See you soon.

X Stephanie'

I found the nail polish bottles on the dressing table. I applied the undercoat and painted my toes with the black polish. The black mirror finish reflected the light. I repeated the procedure with my finger nails. Ok, so one task completed! I unlocked my case in readiness for the transformation.

I prepared my face and applied my make-up, with each practise I found it easier and may be it was a little quicker. I applied foundation, powder, brushed out my eye brows into tight little arches, added a little blusher on my cheeks, eye shadow blending towards my eye brows, lip pencil and dark red lip stick. I completed the task with eye liner and mascara. I liked this look.

I opened box one inside was another note

'Tuck yourself and dress in the underwear in this box.'

I found small skin coloured tight Lycra panties to hold me in place, lacy knickers to go over the top, a black satin basque corset with suspender clips and a sealed pack of new stockings. There were also breast forms. I drew the panties over my legs and anticipated a drawn out failure of tucking. My body didn't fight me like the previous occasion, perhaps I was becoming accustomed to the process. The panties held me in place and I slipped the lacy pair over the top. The basque was soft, but I could see the boning that helped with the shaping. I wrapped it around my chest and began the task of tightening it to my body. I struggled to tie off at the back, each time I tied the bow it lost its tautness. I finally took a deep breath pulling in my stomach and tied a bow. I breathed out and it remained perfectly in place. I tucked the laces out of sight. I inserted the breast forms into the cups and exhilarated watching my breasts rise and fall with my breathing.

I sat and opened the new pack of black seamed stockings. Just holding them I was excited- they were soft, sheer and silky. I remembered from the video the design was referred to as Cuban healed. With great care I drew them up my legs enjoying every second of the caress. I checked in the mirror and adjusted the seams so they were straight before clipping them in place.

I opened box two. Inside was a black dress with a long flowing ankle length A-line satin skirt. I held it against my body. The bodice was sort of v-necked and slightly lower at the back The short satin sleeves covered the top of my arms while sheer transparency with flowery lace trailed to just above my wrists. The bodice would cover my underwear, but leave a lot of skin on display. I slid my legs inside feeling the satin lining whisper against my stockings. I wiggled it over my hips. I was forced to perform a gymnastic act to get the bodice into place. How was I supposed to zip it up at the back? I was about to call for help when I noticed a note that I had missed. It was a diagram with a string threaded through the zip and demonstrating how to close the zip. Why did women's clothing have all the zips and buttons at the back? Another mystery I concluded. I gently eased the zip and could hear it buzzing slowly closing the bodice around me. I looked in the mirror, my dress was closed, my under wear concealed and I had completed another task. I returned to the list.

I opened box three and found black low healed patent court shoes, a satin pashmina and a velvet choker wide enough to conceal my Adam's apple. I rejected the shoes provided and located the pair I had brought with me and slipped them on instead. The black patent, high heeled court shoes were secured with ankle straps. They looked good.

I opened the final box to reveal a long brunette wig and a small clutch handbag. I positioned the wig in place feeling it tickle my neck and back. I returned to my case. I added a quick spritz with the perfume to my neck and wrists. I recovered the jewellery I had purchased. I carefully attached my two pairs of hoop ear rings, a bracelet to each wrist and the matching necklace. I slipped the ring on my right middle finger. I wrapped the pashmina around my shoulders. Chloe was complete.

My phone pinged.

>How're you doing? Do you need help?

I replied immediately.

>I am ready.

Ready for what dressed like this?

I admired myself in the mirror and walked a little loving the feeling of the satin underskirts on my legs. I was getting good at walking in heels.

There was a knock on my door and my heart leapt into my mouth

"Come in, please" I requested.

The door opened to reveal Stephanie, but gone was the red dress and boots. She was wearing formal evening wear intended for a man: shirt, bow tie, tuxedo and formal patent men's shoes. Her beautiful hair tied back into a pony-tail at the nape of her neck. I was in shock.

"Well aren't you the pretty picture," she complimented me.

I don't know why, but I performed a curtsy.

"Adorable, you look amazing and with no help. Turn for me."

I turned slowly so she could appreciate the dress.

"What do you think?" she asked coming closer to check out my makeup.

"I love it. Dressing was challenging, but rewarding. Thank you for the diagram, I don't think I would have achieved it without," I admitted.

"New sexy shoes, and some added bling, I hadn't thought to add those accessories," she observed kissing me gently.

"Are they ok?" I asked.

"They are perfect. Shall we go to dinner?"

"We are going out?" I asked suddenly afraid.

"I cooked and we are dining in," she reassured me.

I relaxed.

"I will not take you into the outside world until you are ready and agree in advance. Can you manage the stairs?"

It was one of the few things I could not practise in my apartment.

"Yes, I think so."

I lifted the front of my dress slightly with my right hand and gripped the rail with my left. I took my time and reached the bottom.

"Very elegant and your deportment was nicely done!"

I smiled as Stephanie took my hand and led me to the dining room. I only heard one set of heels: mine. She pulled out the chair for me and I took my seat sweeping my skirts beneath me. My corset gave me good posture.

"I never taught you that," she teased.

"It seemed like the right thing to do," I replied feeling my face flush.

"It is and you performed it delicately and gracefully."

I felt so aroused: yet my penis was tucked away and was quiet, my nipples were not being stimulated and my bum hole was empty.

"Now dinner time, will you take some wine with starters?"

"Yes, please."

"Sauvignon Blanc?"

"Is he coming to dinner too?" I joked.

"Oh, you're funny too," she teased pouring the wine into my glass.

She poured a second glass and we clinked glasses.

"Salut," she gestured.

"Salut," I imitated and took a sip.

It was chilled, sweet, but tart.

"Are you ready for starters?"

"Sure, may I help?" I offered.

"You just stay right there and look pretty."

I took another sip of the wine leaving a tell-tale lip stick smudge on the rim. My back shiny nails were a happy distraction. Stephanie returned with two small plates.

"Cod loin in white wine, tomato and chili," she announced placing the plate before me.

She sat and watched as I delicately as possible raised my first bite to my mouth. I chewed- it was really good.

"You are a great chef," I complimented.

"Anyone can cook," she replied in dismissal.

"No really, this is very tasty. A hint of chilli, but it's not too hot."

"I followed the recipe. So how was your day?" she asked as we ate.

"Oh about usual, grocery shopping, Aurora came over for tea, and then I prepared for this evening."

"Aurora is an old friend?"

"She is my neighbour," I qualified.

"Is she single?"

"Are you jealous?" I asked with a laugh.

"A little, I am jealous of anyone that spends time with you, and I am just interested in your well-being. So is she single?"

"I think so. She took in a parcel for me and we started talking."

"You like her?"

"Yes, she is interesting,"

"And beautiful?"

"Like you she is beautiful, and smart and independent and different."

"It's good that you are social."

We chatted further over the starter and I enjoyed the white wine.

"The starter was delicious."

"Are you hungry for more? Ready for main course?" asked my host.

"Yes," I was hungry, but with the corset I was sure how much I would be able to eat.

I would also have to take care with how much alcohol I consumed.

Stephanie returned and presented me with another small plate. They were smaller portions than I was used to, but it was rich and extremely tasty.

"Beef bourguignon, boiled new potatoes and vegetables," she announced.

The arrangement was like a photograph from a cook book. The smell awakened by appetite.

"May I recommend Claret with this course?"

"Just a little," I accepted.

We discussed the state of affairs around the world and I was impressed with her knowledge. Main course was wonderful, the wine excellent and the company stimulating.

"And now for dessert?" she asked.

"I forgot," I exclaimed in dismay.

"Don't worry about a thing: you had a lot to remember."

"I am really sorry," I groaned.

"It's fine, really," she asserted.

Stephanie returned with small glasses.

"Would the lady like chocolate vanilla mousse?"

I smiled enjoying being referred to as a lady. The dessert was sweet, smooth, light and like everything that I had eaten delightful to my senses. I helped to clear the table. My every move was enthralling torture.

"Will you dance with me?" asked Stephanie.

"I can try," I agreed.

Stephanie led me to the lounge, and soft music emanated from concealed speakers. We danced to classic waltz music and then to slow instrumentals. It felt divine to be held close. Stephanie kissed me gently.

"So how was your evening?" she asked.

"Enchanting, and one I will never forget."

"Will you join me again and repeat the experience?"

"I would like that very much."

The clock chimed midnight.

"It is late, shall we retire?"

Undressing would take time, but I was certain I would sleep soundly in silent contentment. We ascended the stairs and I made to head towards the pink room, but was pulled back into another embrace.

12