All Comments on 'Chloe 05'

by xDarkAngel0

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a marvelous description of a lovely evening without pressure or expectations on either of them. There is always something nice about a date or evening where you know the expectations and the boundaries so that you can sit back and enjoy the other person without wondering when to make this move or looking for a signal while attempting to decipher said signal if it actually was one. Those are a few of the millions of things running around the mind of many people and especially those who have a social dysfunction. Thank you for posting what could be described as a perfect evening for some while being a nice little dinner date for others.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely to read a feminisation story where there's no whipping etc. This is a warming account of two people being drawn to each other and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

Just finished this chapter after having stumbled upon you and your series. This chapter was amazing! What a wonderful progression of the story. I was not sure what to expect with the series but it has captivated me and I know I will be reading to the end. And so you know: Chloe I have satin dreams. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxDarkAngel0@xDarkAngel0
I continue to explore my feminine side. I wear lingerie 24/7. I can switch from submissive to dominant mistress. Let me know what you would like. Focusing more on my feminine submissive side, but might switch for the right person. My Angel part is to be as femme as possible....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chloe 06 Next Part
Chloe 04 Previous Part
Chloe Series Info