Chloe 07

Story Info
A fright.
5.8k words
4.74
5.3k
10

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank those that have commented so far on the 'journey'. I love to hear feedback. xx

Fright

Weeks had passed, each Sunday I visited Stephanie continuing my discovery of Chloe. The ground floor of the house had the entrance hall that led to the kitchen, the dance room, a small cloakroom, the dining room and lounge. Hidden behind an ordinary door, was the stairway that led down into the subterranean dungeon. Upstairs was another small cloakroom, the receiving room where I undressed, the pink room with its en-suite bathroom, the school room, and Mistress Stephanie's bedroom with her personal en-suite bathroom. Stephanie's bedroom was never to be referred to as the master bedroom, which I learnt the hard way with a rather vigorous and extensive spanking.

I wore the school uniform, the Alice in Wonderland dress, the ball gown and the French maid uniform. On every visit I wore the ballet outfit and continued my dance lessons. I always wore tight lycra clothing: bra, panties, leggings, leotard, satin ballet shoes and a tutu skirt. Sometimes the dance lessons were solo in front of the television screen following the directions of my digital instructor, but on some occasions Stephanie would join me also wearing leotard and tights. Restraints, submission and punishment continued to excite me, but the act of dressing as a girl, or a woman was always the primary motivation.

Stephanie and I enjoyed each other's company. We discussed literature, film, dance, food, foreign travel, and art. We shared dinner and we often danced at her house. I learned my way around the house especially while in the role of maid: cooking and cleaning.

I had prepared and cooked an evening meal, then changed into my ball gown to enjoy the evening. I stayed over and shared her bed. I never saw her naked, but I was often naked in her presence. We often hugged, held hands and even kissed. We climaxed in each other's presence with the assistance of our linked devices, but we never had sex.

I did not pleasure myself during the week, choosing to abstain in readiness for the weekend. I had experimented with my butt plugs and the chastity device, but at home I preferred not to use them. I enjoyed being dressed as a woman, feel of tights, satin and lycra clothing. I didn't want to be biologically female even though I wore breast forms and sometimes concealed my genitals. It was an escape, it was being someone else, other than boring me.

My hair grew longer and became softer and I loved it. I kept my finger nails clean, tidy, a little longer than normal for a man, but no one seemed to notice, or they chose not to. I performed regular manicures to keep them shaped. I spent more time living as Chloe than I did as Chris. I had two major obstacles: going outside feminised and my work life. The idea of detection terrified me. I truly believe that most of my friends and colleagues would understand, but I feared the unknown.

It had been another normal Tuesday at the office, a quick drink with work mates after hours and then home. My new routine was to lock the door, visit my bedroom, strip, shower, go to Chloe's room and dress. Chloe's wardrobe now had several skirts, blouses, dresses, several pairs of ladies office trousers, lots of lingerie, hosiery and a choice of shoes. I selected my favourite black satin knickers, matching bra and hold up black sheer stockings. I inserted my breast forms, pulled a satin slip into place over the underwear, buttoned up a scarlet liquid satin blouse with short puff sleeves. I chose the black pencil skirt and slip on black patent three inch court shoes. I was getting better standing and walking in heels. I loved to practise. I completed the transformation with my wig.

The evening was quiet, and I could hear it was raining outside. The television was on for background noise as I caught up on world news. I had cooked and eaten a simple meal. Washed and dried my dishes and performed the usual menial tasks around the house. I was sat reading an article on female latex prosthetics: panties that concealed the male genitals, gave the look of female genitalia and were functional: that is to say, you could use the toilet while wearing it and have sex. I was amazed. I was about to read more details when the apartment block's fire alarm sounded.

I am usually calm in a crisis, but for several seconds I was in complete panic. At the time it felt so much longer! I rushed to the bedroom kicking off my heels, I slipped off the skirt and replaced it with a pair of trousers. I located my flat ankle boots and slipped them on. Phone, wallet, keys: I needed to exit the building quickly. Luckily I caught sight of myself in the wardrobe mirror and removed the wig. By happy accident I hadn't worn make-up this evening. I zipped my jacket and left the apartment. I locked my door and descended the stairs with other people from the block.

"I bet it's the guy in number seventeen," complained someone.

"Yes, his wife's away, I bet he's burnt something," added another.

"Probably just a scheduled evacuation," speculated someone else.

"Great it's raining," moaned someone another.

No-one was paying me any undue attention which was a little reassuring. What did I really know about my neighbours? Not much I concluded, statistically they were all having sex, and most probably had a kink or two.

We headed outside into the wet street. It was still drizzling, but at least it wasn't raining as it had earlier. Aurora saw me and walked over. I was suddenly very conscious of my breast forms and the silky red blouse. I pulled my collar up and zipped the jacket to the top. I crossed my arms hoping to conceal my enhanced cleavage.

"Hey, stranger," greeted Aurora.

"Hey, fancy meeting you here, it's such a lovely night for a fire drill?" I greeted.

"You're funny!" she replied sarcastically

We stood and watched as a pair of fire engines arrived on site, firefighters quickly entered the building and we saw smoke from the top floor windows.

"So much for being a drill?" she observed.

We stood in the rain for half an hour. Part of me wanted to hug Aurora, but I was so afraid she would detect my boobs.

Finally a firefighter approached our group.

"Ladies and gentlemen, there was a small kitchen fire in flat number twenty. It has been contained and made safe. You can return to your apartments, except for those that live in the flat that had the fire."

We made our way back inside. There was a slight odour of burning in the building.

"You want to join me for a cup of tea?" asked Aurora.

I was all set to say yes, when I remembered how I was dressed. I couldn't remove my jacket!

"Give my five minutes, I was just on a phone when the alarm sounded, I should call back and let them know all is okay."

I felt instantly guilty and ashamed that I had lied, but what was the alternative? Ridicule, laughter and shame!

"Sure, see you in five," she agreed.

I locked my door and immediately stripped; I lay all my Chloe clothes on the bed and replaced them with my Chris clothes worn from earlier in the day. I grabbed a pack of biscuits from the kitchen. I walked across the hall and knocked at Aurora's door.

The door opened.

"I am conducting a survey, would you say that your neighbours are a) terrible, b) okay, or c) good?," I greeted.

"B," she decided.

"I bring gifts," I offered presenting her favourite biscuits.

"Come in," she invited rolling her eyes at my humour.

We had tea, and talked for a while, speculating on the cause of the incident. I was distracted, the fear of discovery and the panic I had felt had distressed me more than I had expected.

"You okay? You don't seem all here?" she asked.

"I am sorry, I think the alarm has affected me more than I thought," I conceded honestly.

"If you need to talk I am here. I would like to think we are friends," she offered sincerely.

"Thank you, I really appreciate that, and I do think of you fondly as a friend," I assured her.

"But you're going to do your man thing and still not talk," she chastised me with a smile.

"I should go, it's getting late and we both have work in the morning."

"Sure, I understand, but come and have dinner with me tomorrow," Aurora encouraged.

"Okay," I agreed.

"Seven?"

"I will see you then."

I returned to my apartment. I tidied away the evidence of Chloe and I retired. I chose to sleep in the main bedroom for the first time in weeks. I didn't wear a nightdress. My sleep was disrupted with unremembered terrors. I would doze, then wake and check the clock. This night was going to last forever. The bed seemed too big and I fought with the bedding. The duvet was trying to kill me. Finally it was morning, and I prepared for work. I was not rested and had the start of a headache. I took some pain killers and drank plenty of water.

The day was hard and concentrating proved challenging. Finally my work day ended and I returned home exhausted. I sat down and watched the news. I woke hearing a knock on my door. I had fallen asleep. I answered the door.

"You standing me up?" asked Aurora.

"No, I am sorry, I lost track of time."

"You okay?"

"I'm sorry I didn't sleep well last night, weird dreams and I fell asleep in my chair. You woke me," I laughed.

"I'm sorry, if you aren't feeling up to it, we can reschedule?"

"No, not after you have gone to all the effort, with my power nap I will be fine."

I locked my apartment and we walked across the hall to hers. We went to the dining area where I discovered Chinese takeaway.

"It's safer than my cooking," she joked.

We ate, we chatted, we laughed and we shared stories. Aurora was great company and I liked her a lot. I felt bad for my secret. I was so very afraid of the chance of her learning about Chloe. Is this how it was to have an affair? It was stressful! I had two lives!

"You have lovely blue eyes," she observed.

"You have eyes too," I replied.

She giggled and broke into a full hearty laugh

"What?" I asked confused.

"I have eyes?" she repeated between more giggles.

I shook my head missing the joke.

"You said, 'you have eyes too'," she explained finding the whole thing hilarious.

"I am sorry, I meant to say you have beautiful eyes too," I qualified finally understanding my faux pas feeling my face burn.

"I haven't laughed like that for ages. Thank you for the entertainment."

I liked her laugh. She checked her watch. I took the time check as a hint.

"Sorry, it's getting late: we both have early starts in the morning."

I stood and headed for the door.

"I enjoyed our evening together, and thank you again for dinner. I'm sorry I wasn't better company," I apologised.

"You have nothing to apologise for. We had a good time and laughed a lot!"

There was a nervous tension between us. I took and kissed her hand. She seemed initially a little surprised by this, but she made a decision and pulled me into a proper kiss.

"I have been thinking of doing that for a while," she confessed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, but I didn't know how you would react, you know..."

I think she was referring to my breakup weeks before.

"I am over her," I reported.

"But not interested in me?"

"Yes, I am very much interested in you. You are smart and beautiful. It's just we don't know each other that well, but I would like to learn more," I confided.

Did I see the slightest indication of fear? Had I said too much too soon?

"I want to take this slow, is that is okay?" I asked holding her hand.

"Yes, that is more than okay. I guess you need some 'me' time after your long relationship. I have been solo for over a year," she explained.

"Let's have dinner again, Friday?" I suggested.

She agreed. I kissed her again this time on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Aurora."

"Sweet dreams, Chris."

I returned to my apartment. It was later than I believed. I stripped, washed and went to bed. My dreams were disturbed with images of me, dressed as Chloe the schoolgirl. I was dressed in satin panties and bra, petticoat and white opaque tights, white blouse and short navy pleated skirt. I was strapped to a chair secured with leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. The interrogation was conducted by Aurora strangely also dressed in a matching school uniform.

"Why do you do this? What is wrong with you? Do you want to be a real girl? Do you like boys? Don't you like me? Don't you like girls? Can you even have sex with a girl? Would you be able to have sex with me? Are you crying like a little girl? Are you a pervert? Do you need therapy? Do you like the humiliation?"

The questions were endless and I was never allowed the opportunity to answer.

I woke in confusion the next morning the sound of my incessant alarm. Another work day! The entire day was a blur of never ending activities leaving no time to think about anything but work. I returned to my apartment block, but open arrival at my door I turned and knocked at Aurora's instead. I waited, but there was no response. I guess she was away. I returned to my door and went inside. I was disappointed, but I would see her tomorrow for dinner. For the second night in a row I did not transform into Chloe. I didn't feel myself, I missed the lingerie and tights, the skirts and heels, but I couldn't bring myself to dress.

Finally it was Friday. We concluded our end of week review meeting and were packing up for the day. Everyone was talking about the upcoming weekend and their plans. Peter, my best friend was celebrating his wedding anniversary. Dave was off to a football match. Robert was heading into town for night of partying. I realised we were dressed alike, the corporate uniform- white shirt, tie, dark suit, and black shoes. The ladies of the group had more options. Beth wore a royal blue wiggle dress, black hosiery and black knee high heeled boots. Today Amy was dressed in a red sleeveless sheath dress that clung to her curves, black sheer hose and cute red ballet flats. Katrina, the feisty red head, wore a white puff sleeved blouse, black pencil skirt, light coloured hosiery and four inch black stiletto court shoes. She almost always wore very high heels. I don't know how she managed to walk in them all day. I mused on their possible lingerie choices. Did they have matching bra and panties in satin or lace, or perhaps a teddie. Did they prefer hipster, bikini cut or thong panties? Did they wear tights, stockings or hold ups.

"You checking out the talent?" asked Katrina.

I was more concerned for this evening. I was having dinner with Aurora.

"Just admiring the view- you always look amazing," I replied.

"Ahh, I think I like you. What do you want?"

I laughed.

"You have a hot date for the weekend?" teased Katrina.

"I have a dinner date with my neighbour," I qualified.

"Oh, what's his name?" demanded Beth.

"Ignore her, she's just jealous," counselled Katrina gently.

"Beth, your last date was at the morgue!" Katrina shouted back in response.

"Don't let her drag you to her level," I said gently.

"You are very tolerant," consoled Katrina.

"So what's her name?" repeated Amy.

"Aurora."

"So give us details," prompted Amy.

"Give the guy a break," defended Peter.

"If I know Christopher, she's intelligent, sophisticated, independent and beautiful," suggested Dave.

"You are a babe magnet, especially with the new hairstyle. Girls love the look! I am thinking of growing mine," added Robert.

"Yes, I like your hair longer," agreed Amy.

"There isn't much to tell, we are neighbours, and we are having dinner."

"Well, I hope you have a lovely time," encouraged Amy.

"Don't forget to grab some flowers, ladies love flowers," recommended Dave.

"Don't take dating tips from the caveman," growled Beth.

"Flowers are lovely, unless you are dating Beth: then bring a wooden stake, a silver bullet and plenty of garlic," heckled Katrina loudly.

"I like flowers," concurred Amy.

"Have a great weekend, see you all on Monday," I called.

I took Dave's and Amy's advice and called at a florist on the way home. I would regularly buy flowers for Elena my ex, but since her unexpected departure I hadn't bothered. Fortunately I didn't have to spend time selecting as they were ready made bouquets in clear plastic. Once home I put the flowers in a vase with water. I chilled two different bottles of white wine and placed a bottle of red on the table to come to room temperature. I prepared the dinner, and for the first time in several days was able to switch off and relax. I was immersed in a single task of cooking. I checked the time. All was prepared I just needed to plate up. The dining table was arranged with table cloth, napkins, cutlery and glasses.

I knocked at Aurora's door. I heard the tapping of heels and the click of the lock. A vision of loveliness greeted me. Her long dark hair was drawn back to reveal her cute ears with dangly earrings. It was the first time I had seen her in make-up and it only enhanced her natural beauty.

She wore a strapless black dress with a full skirt, black sheer hose and patent heels. A black satin Pashmina completed her elegant appearance. Wow!

"Good evening. Cinderella, I presume?" I asked.

"Nope, you will have to do with me," she replied with a smile.

"You look amazing, well you always look amazing, I mean you are beautiful," I babbled.

"Well thank you, kind sir."

"Shall we?" I offered my hand.

"Will these shoes be okay? I am not sure I can walk too far," she confessed.

"I would say wear what you are comfortable in, but you won't be walking far. We are dining in my apartment."

"Oh, okay."

I couldn't help but detect the hint of disappointment. Clearly she had made an effort with her clothes and was expecting an evening in a restaurant. I had made another big mistake. Perhaps I should wear a tie? Too little too late I decided.

She locked her door and we returned to my apartment. I revelled in the sound of her heels in the hallway.

"Your place is always so tidy," she observed.

"OCD," I replied.

"What?" she asked with a look of confusion.

"Obsessive Compulsive Disorder," I explained, but part of my brain was screaming CD: she thinks you said cross dresser.

"Oh, right."

"Wine?"

"Sure, I should have brought a bottle."

"You look so good. I feel such an idiot. I'm sorry I really should have booked a restaurant or at least told you I was cooking," I apologised.

"I should have asked, it's fine, it's more than fine. I love spending time with you and I wanted to dress up a bit. Wine would be lovely," she accepted.

"You are gracious and the look is very elegant.

"Thank you. So is it pizza or kebab?" she teased.

"I am so sorry, but neither. Would you prefer red or white wine?"

"Whatever you have opened would be okay."

"I haven't opened any yet, so you can choose."

"What is the white?"

"Sauvignon Blanc or Soave?"

"What is Soave?"

"It's a dry white Italian wine."

"Let's give it a try."

I poured wine into the two glasses.

"Give me a second and I will bring starters. Oh and the flowers are for you."

"You bought me flowers?"

"You don't like flowers? Allergic to pollen?"

Had I just made another screw up?

"No, it just no-one has bought me flowers for ages. It is a nice surprise."

"I present to you: lamb kioftes," I announced returning with the plates.

I had placed three small meatballs on a plate with a small bowl of spicy dipping sauce.

"This looks fancy!"

I took my place and placed my own plate on the table.

"To my beautiful and amazing neighbour," I toasted.

"And to my friend," she toasted back clicking my glass.

"Yummy, I am liking this wine."

We chatted about our respective work week as we ate our starter.

"I would really like your balls. I would like the recipe for them."

12