Chloe 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she teasing me?

"Sure, no problem, I will make a copy. Are you ready for main course?"

"Yes, I am. I can't wait to see what comes next."

Another innuendo?

I placed the plates on the table. I had taken considerable care with the presentation. Normally as long as the food was on the plate that was good enough, but I wanted this to be special.

"It looks and smells delicious, but what is it?"

"I call this Italian surprise."

"I am afraid to ask? What's in it?

"It's lasagne," I revealed.

"What's the surprise?"

"I managed to cut it nicely and present it on the plate. Its mince beef, tomatoes, peppers, onions between layers of pasta and a béchamel cheese topping."

Aurora took a bite. I had a flashback to my dinner with Stephanie. I remembered the beautiful dress caressing my hosed legs. Was I being selfish? I wanted the world of Chloe with Stephanie and a life as Chris with Aurora.

"Oh, this is special. I didn't realise you were such an amazing cook. I should keep you locked in the kitchen."

More torturous images of Chloe wearing the French maid's uniform cooking in Stephanie's kitchen assaulted my mind. The satin dress with leather cuffs and chains between my ankles.

"Really, I am loving this," she reported taking my silence as disbelief.

"I am pleased that you are enjoying the meal," I replied happily.

"So what do you get up to at the weekends?"

"I take a walk, have some exercise, visit the supermarket, clean, cook, may be visit a friend, you know the usual," I allowed.

The statement was true, but I also silently conceded it was not the complete truth. Dress as a girl, have a spanking, you know the usual, taunted my conscience.

We discussed a wide range of topics: films, music, books, and planned holidays. We learned that we had visited many of the same places: Paris, Rome, Bordeaux, Florence, Copenhagen and Florida.

"I love your accent, do you speak other languages?" I asked.

"Are you afraid I am an illegal immigrant?"

Well that was a bombshell! The lovely atmosphere had just turned arctic.

"No. I would never suggest such a thing! I didn't mean to be rude, in fact forget I asked, I intended no offence," I was babbling again.

I had hurt my new friend and I was mortified. Me and my big stupid mouth!

Aurora composed herself and took a conscious breath.

"Sorry, that was unfair of me. Some people judge you purely based on your accent, or how you look. I don't believe you are one of those people," she responded.

"I am all for diversity and we are all the same on the inside. Let's forget it. Criticise my dinner instead?"

She laughed.

"Dinner was perfect, I don't have any criticism. Chris, you have always treated me with respect. I am sorry I barked at you. In answer to your question I am originally from Romania, but I have lived in the UK since I was twelve. I grew up with two sisters and my mother taught us English. When we arrived in the UK some people were not pleasant."

"You are eloquent and expressive, and as I said I love your accent!" I repeated.

"I can't stay mad at you, you are too lovely," Aurora declared.

"More wine?"

"So now you want to get me drunk?" she teased.

"Ok, no more wine, how about we dance?"

"Foxtrot or tango?" she asked standing and leading me into the lounge.

"Apologies I don't know how," I admitted.

"Ah, I finally find a chink in your perfection," she laughed.

"Let me guess, you are an ex world champion dancer?"

"No, but I had dance lessons in my youth: ballet, tap, latin, and ballroom. I also learned judo."

"You are full of lovely surprises."

"You have Alexa?"

"No, but I have music, what do you want?"

"We need something slow and gentle."

"Would the Blue Danube be ok?"

"Sure. You know the river passes through Romania?"

"I didn't know that."

I found the track and the music began. Aurora pulled me close and slipped her hands over my shoulders.

"Place your hands on my waist," she instructed.

I complied. We danced, the distance between us slowly closed and we kissed. Time passed and the music track repeated several times.

"It's late, and I don't want to leave, but I know I can't stay," she rationalised.

"Then maybe we will just have to have another date," I hinted.

"Okay, you talked me into it, but not this weekend I am away."

"Weekends are a bit busy at the moment and I don't want you to get bored with me."

"I don't think that is possible. You are an interesting person." she said

"I will walk you home."

"You think I will become lost?"

"No, but I want you to be safe."

"Thank you."

We paused at her threshold and we said our goodnights.

I slept ok and woke refreshed. It was Saturday. I prepared for my Saturday morning ballet and dance exercises wearing my usual dance wear: tights, leotard and ballet shoes. It was the first time since the fire alarm that I had dressed and I had missed the sensations of female clothing. I then showered and dressed in my Chloe clothes, complete feminine underwear, sky blue blouse, black ladies trousers and flat ankle ladies boots. I had breakfast before visiting the supermarket to collect my usual groceries and returned to the apartment, I cooked a light lunch, washed all of the pots and pans from the evening meal, loaded the washing machine and generally kept myself busy. The day passed quickly. I was content. I bathed and shaved all over, maintaining my smooth body. I turned in early to catch up on some sleep- I wore my nightdress and French knickers. I had recovered from the shock of the fire drill.

Sunday morning dragged until it was time to visit Stephanie. I was already dressed in panties, bra, tights, camisole top, a black blouse, trousers and the flat ankle boots. My journey seemed to take forever.

I pressed the bell and the door opened. The Mistress was wearing a black skirt and jacket, sheer black hosiery and black patent heels.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" she asked.

"I am here for my appointment," I replied casually

"Please come in," she invited opening the door wider.

I stepped inside and she closed the door.

"So how is my pretty Chloe?" she asked.

"Conflicted," I replied.

"Oh, I wondered if you were ok, I haven't heard from you this week," responded Stephanie with concern.

I revealed the events of the week including my date with Aurora. Stephanie just listened. She prepared tea and listened as I explained everything. I completed my tale and waited for guidance.

"Let's get you dressed and then we will talk."

"Okay," I agreed placing my envelope on the counter unbidden.

I watched as she opened the envelope and read the brief note.

"I think you should go upstairs change and then come back here."

I ascended to the reception room and removed my clothes, walked the short distance naked to the pink room. I found the school uniform waiting. How had she known? There was no chastity device or plug today, but I quickly dressed. I slowly constructed Chloe with the clothes provided: tight nude lycra panties which helped me to tuck concealing my genitals, white satin knickers, white opaque tights, white bra, small breast forms, petticoat, white school blouse and navy pleated skirt. I secured the black patent block heeled Mary Jane shoes and added the brunette wig. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was Chloe, but something was off. I returned to the kitchen where Mistress waited.

"Come with me," she instructed.

We descended the secret stairs to the basement dungeon.

"What would you like?" Mistress asked.

I had requested punishment for my lies, for my omissions, and for my half-truths.

"Please may I have the paddle," I requested.

"Assume the position," she commanded indicating the padded black leather bench.

I leaned over and lifted my skirt and petticoat. I waited for my chastisement. Mistress started slowly building up to a vigorous thrashing. My bum was on fire, between the strikes I could hear someone crying. I was crying again less from pain and more from mental anguish. I was aware of the silence and the end of the punishment. I rubbed my sore bum and lowered my skirt. Mistress wiped my eyes, kissed my forehead and led me upstairs. We retired to the lounge to recover. She sat beside me and wrapped her arm around me to comfort me.

"Better?" she asked finally.

"I don't know. Until Tuesday I was happy. I was happy exploring being Chloe. I love being dressed, and I enjoy the feeling of submission. I am so excited by being restrained, helpless and vulnerable. I have a complicated relationship with the punishments, but I don't want to give any of it up!"

"You don't have to."

"But Aurora! Being Chloe feels like a betrayal," I confessed.

"How do you think she will react?"

"I have no idea," I cried some more.

"Come and have a cup of tea."

"I am sorry: you are the only one I could talk to about this. Enough of my dramas- how was your week?"

Stephanie laughed.

"Oh my sweet Chloe, even while you think the sky is falling you think of me. I am good."

"Please tell me something happened this week that is good," I begged.

"Well, I did have something else I wanted to discuss, but now doesn't seem like the appropriate time. We can talk about it another time."

"Please tell me," I pleaded.

She sighed.

"I am expanding the website to include details of our offered scenarios, my friend Natalia is a photographer and she suggested adding some pictures to illustrate the possibilities."

"That sounds like a good idea."

"Well, we were wondering if you would like to be the model. I would disguise you: wigs, makeup, obscure your face with props, no-one would know except the two of us. Even Natalia would only see you when dressed."

I was fighting an orgasm. I was experiencing a non genital, spontaneous mental climax. I shuddered feeling dampness in my underwear.

"Excuse me for a moment please Mistress."

I visited the cloakroom in the hallway. My fluid release was small and I quickly cleaned myself, but the euphoria from the idea was still flooding through my body. I returned to the lounge where Mistress was pacing

"Forget I mentioned it..."

"Please Mistress, I want to do this."

"What's this?" queried Mistress seeing my smile.

"The idea excited me, I am sorry we couldn't share the experience with the black box."

"Oh I see, you were excited..."

"Sorry Mistress, it blew my mind and... well boom," I explained with another shudder.

"Let's be Stephanie and Chloe and discuss this. Tell me what you think."

We talked for several hours, drafting ideas and making notes. I made lists of clothing, restraints and additional props.

"My pretty Chloe: my cute little secretary?" observed Stephanie.

I beamed: I love being described in those terms. My time at the house finally came to an end. I changed clothes and prepared to leave.

"I love coming here, spending time with you, I think of you as a friend. I trust you and I appreciate all that you have done for me. Discovering and exploring my feminine side."

"But..." she prompted holding my hand.

"I owe you so much and I want to be absolutely honest."

"And..."

"I think I have feelings for Aurora," I revealed

She laughed not unkindly, but it still surprised me.

"So you finally worked it out. I am pleased for you."

"What, you are not surprised?" I asked a little puzzled.

"When you arrived today you shared your soul with me. I feel so privileged that you could share that with me. You told me everything you could remember. It was all so important. You thoughts were a little jumbled, the fire drill a small drama, but it was Aurora that was your primary focus."

"So you knew before I did?"

"No, you knew, but just hadn't assembled all of the pieces. See you next week. Text when you arrive home."

She hugged and kissed me before sending me on my way.

I changed back into Chris clothes and then called at Aurora's apartment. We chatted and drank tea. We watched a movie cuddled on her sofa. She leaned her head against my shoulder and we held hands.

"Buna frumoaso," I whispered.

She pushed me away, stood and faced me.

"You speak to me in my language?" she challenged.

"Did I say it wrong?" I asked worried I had made another huge error.

"How do you all of a sudden know Romanian?" she demanded seriously.

"Internet," I admitted.

"Why?"

"I wanted to. I thought... I am sincerely sorry. I don't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me, and you said it correctly. I was surprised! No-one has greeted me like that for a long time. You didn't do anything wrong."

Her initial shock and anger dissipated.

"I was afraid I had insulted you and I would never want to hurt you."

"That I truly believe. Sorry I over reacted. It was a lovely thought," she declared.

"I am making a lot of mistakes. I assure you my intentions come from a good place."

"Chris, I believe you have a pure heart. I have been hurt in the past. I am overly sensitive," she revealed.

I stood and approached her. I took her hand and kissed it gently.

"That was not a mistake," she said with a smile.

We hugged and kissed. Time meant nothing and it was late before I returned home.

12